Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else's page monitor start going off a few minutes ago (for Rosalina)? Mine's sprung about three times, but each time I check the page, there's no change. Urgh!

Something weird's going on with the page. It looks like the "Find in Store" link is sometimes clickable, but goes to a dummy page that doesn't allow you to order or anything.

Do you think the Marth, Villager and/or Wii Fit will keep increasing the price on auction site?
Until it eventually hits a cap where collectors are no longer willing to pay for it; only then will supply overwhelm demand and the price will start to decrease.

This is assuming there'll absolutely be no reprint.

Until it eventually hits a cap where collectors are no longer willing to pay for it; only then will supply overwhelm demand and the price will start to decrease.

This is assuming there'll absolutely be no reprint.
So far it seem like the Wii Fit amiibo alone does not raise that much like Marth or Villager .. That will bring down the value of it ..

FYI: Villager is higher range than Marth on auction site

Do you think the Marth, Villager and/or Wii Fit will keep increasing the price on auction site?
I was debating what way to purchase the three. I don't want to open my US Villager. I decided to purchase one with a LM so I would not have to open it either. I grabbed the three plus LM for a higher price than I would have liked. The prices are doing nothing but going up slowly.

All the resellers on Amazon are about the same as eBay.

I still need some common wave ones and I will have all of one and two along with unopened US versions of Villager, LM and Fox.

I have all of wave three pre-ordered at GS and I bought the four exclusives from a seller in Japan on eBay.

I'm trying to get all US versions. I just have the Amazon.DE versions of the THE 3. I won't pay that much for them. 

Hopefully I stumble across them super cheap at some point. Wishful thinking.

I was debating what way to purchase the three. I don't want to open my US Villager. I decided to purchase one with a LM so I would not have to open it either. I grabbed the three plus LM for a higher price than I would have liked. The prices are doing nothing but going up slowly.

All the resellers on Amazon are about the same as eBay.

I still need some common wave ones and I will have all of one and two along with unopened US versions of Villager, LM and Fox.

I have all of wave three pre-ordered at GS and I bought the four exclusives from a seller in Japan on eBay.
Check out amiami they usually have marth and WFT up with great prices. Shipping is pretty cheap as well. I'm just waiting for them to restock villager since I can't justify spending +$30 for one amiibo.

Just paid $50 shipped for a japanese Villager... but that's what i collected the entire Wave 2 for... I sold it at a profit to buy Villager from a scalper to break even...

it's over... it's finally over... until wave 3.

Check out amiami they usually have marth and WFT up with great prices. Shipping is pretty cheap as well. I'm just waiting for them to restock villager since I can't justify spending +$30 for one amiibo.
I understand and thanks. I spent more than I wanted for the four I was looking at. The price went up by $10 in two days so I just said to heck with it and grabbed them. I spent a lot more than I wanted but I just wanted to be done with it.

With regards to how Target has handled Rosalina, that has been an embarrassment to retail. I'm glad I don't have to actually go to Target for anything as Wal Mart is nextdoor.

So who thinks the rare amiibos (Marth, Villager, WFT, Captain Falcon, Pit, etc.) will see a rerelease in the next month or so? Also what is your proof/reasoning for thinking either way?
I don't think Falcon's rare because he was in production for 2 months. Mac, Pit, and Those Three will probably remain a pain in newcomers' asses for at least a few more months. I would bet Nintendo is going to make s'more for the summer time(June/July) because they probably want to follow through on making all 49 first, while the game's still relevant and I would suspect the major success has given them all the motivation they need to rerelease the "hot" figures.

I finally got my pit from best buy. except his leg was broken from the base. It was well packed so I'm not sure if it was broke before or during shipping. I don't have high hopes of getting a replacement.

Only people I'm missing now is Mario, luigi, the trinity, samus, and pit. I'm hoping I get the ones I need for my birthday but I'm not holding my breath for the rare ones. Rosalina would be nice but target is dropping the ball there

Ay better pics of Rosalina / Luma? It looks like she's roughly the same size as Peach and Zelda. She's supposed to be significantly taller (she's in the heavyweight class in Kart). Then again, Samus is supposed to e 6 foot 3 without her armor.
Well she also has to fit properly in the package and having Luma off her body affects the scale. It's like Bowser won't be that big because of the constraints of the packaging.

[quote name="gnoh" post="12400877" timestamp="1420926611"]This is stupid you know that? There's literally nothing stopping me from adding 10 Pit's to my stock and starting this whole thing over again[/quote]

Come on, man. You made more than enough profit. Let us who are actually trying to collect them to get some.

Come on, man. You made more than enough profit. Let us who are actually trying to collect them to get some.
I'm not going to, I'm saying what the hell is the up with the pre-order size of 10? You're asking for everyone to descend on this and pre-order 10 marths. You know that

[quote name="gnoh" post="12400892" timestamp="1420927297"]I'm not going to, I'm saying what the hell is the up with the pre-order size of 10? You're asking for everyone to descend on this and pre-order 10 marths. You know that[/quote]
Yeah, you're right. There is going to be a lot of people ordering a lot of these

[quote name="gnoh" post="12400877" timestamp="1420926611"]This is stupid you know that? There's literally nothing stopping me from adding 10 Pit's to my stock and starting this whole thing over again[/quote]

I don't really understand your logic. If you want to buy 10 or 100 pits for your stock to scalp, trade, or keep, that's your prerogative.

If someone wants to order 1 figure at MSRP, that's also a fine endeavor.

It's not in my interest to judge how you want to spend your time and money, or how you choose to make an income. Sharing this information helps anyone to fulfill their interests, no matter what they may be.

I don't really understand your logic. If you want to buy 10 or 100 pits for your stock to scalp, trade, or keep, that's your prerogative. If someone wants to order 1 figure at MSRP, that's also a fine endeavor. It's not in my interest to judge how you want to spend your time and money, or how you choose to make an income. Sharing this information helps anyone to fulfill their interests, no matter what they may be.
I'm not directing anything at you man and I'm pretty everyone that sees your tip is gonna appreciate it whether they get one or not, me very included. I guess I just flipped out because in an ideal world they would limit this stuff to 1 per person so more people can at least have one copy.

Seriously dude, you're a bro for sharing it when you could have easily kept it to yourself and no one would have noticed, I'm just pissed at B&H or Nintendo for not limiting this stuff.

That being said, it's interesting that they say MArth is expected to arrive Feb 2 and Ike Jan 20th, temporary dates or they just spill a reprint and early release?

Did this notification just come up on BH or has it been there for a while? Just wondering if these may actually comeback in stock since TRU recently added Villager back on their website as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back