Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
My local TRU had 4 of each Pit and C. Falcon, all taken right when store opened. Was 3 minutes too late, so didn't get anything. Asked employee if there was a limit and she said it was 1 of each character per person. Strange thing was there was a random ethnic family with both of the Amiibos... how could they have known?!

My local TRU had 4 of each Pit and C. Falcon, all taken right when store opened. Was 3 minutes too late, so didn't get anything. Asked employee if there was a limit and she said it was 1 of each character per person. Strange thing was there was a random ethnic family with both of the Amiibos... how could they have known?!
like ethnic families cant read english so its impossible for them to read cag?

nada @ monrovia TRU

I just noticed mega knight isn't part of the thread title anymore! *cries* should of figured it'd change when wave 4 was announced god I am slow at noticing. 

Not sure I get what you mean by that...like they wouldn't have known which amiibo are rare because they are "ethnic"?

Not trying to say you mean't anything bad by it, but I honestly don't understand your logic here.

Dat's racist.

as an ethnic person i take offense but whatever trust me i know where to get everything and i have been refreshing since 9 am ....dedication indeed

Not sure I get what you mean by that...like they wouldn't have known which amiibo are rare because they are "ethnic"?

Not trying to say you mean't anything bad by it, but I honestly don't understand your logic here.
Dat's racist.
It was more the out of place factor by an elder wife and husband couple who looked like family friends I know who don't speak English, LOL. Get your kicks in with the racist remarks now, but I was expecting people to be at TRU's store opening to be like... younger, maybe middle-aged crowd who navigate CAG. Which all of them were who walked out of the store, other than them lmao.

It was more the out of place factor by an elder wife and husband couple who looked like family friends I know who don't speak English, LOL. Get your kicks in with the racist remarks now, but I was expecting people to be at TRU's store opening to be like... younger, maybe middle-aged crowd who navigate CAG. Which all of them were who walked out of the store, other than them lmao.
i wonder whats young to you

So, it looks like my latest electric/gas bill was $500 this month...  Damn Amiibo's, I can't afford anymore credit card debt!!

I know what you're talking about, back when Target clearanced out their 3DS Kingdom Hearts for $10ish, I took one from the stack and on my way to checkout, this 50 something middle-eastern lady approached me and asked, "What is that? Where did you find that?". It was unusual.

They're basically like the black friday crowd, they just like, weirdo, gypsy folks that want cheap crap to flip. Also, TRU didn't have shit today, I don't think I'm going to follow internet Amiibo rumors anymore.

So, it looks like my latest electric/gas bill was $500 this month... Damn Amiibo's, I can't afford anymore credit card debt!!
Jesus, dude!!! Do you live in a huge ass mansion or just keep your heat set to 95 degrees all winter?!

Where do you live!? My latest electric bill was only $65. That is $65 between two people.
That's what I'm saying! Mine was about the same for two people.

Jesus, dude!!! Do you live in a huge ass mansion or just keep your heat set to 95 degrees all winter?!

That's what I'm saying! Mine was about the same for two people.
Heck no! I wish I could have the heat up because it's still freezing in here :( We won't raise it past 65 on the thermostat.

Looks like some old time immigrants beat yo ass to TRU today.
Story of my life.

@SonicGamer - As an ethnic person I don't think other ethnic people should take offense to casual comments with "ethnic" in a descriptor (which wasn't even used with the slightest bit of hate, though I GUESS Amiibos brings out that emotion in most, OMFG ETHNIC COUPLE TOOK MY AMIIBOS, MUST DEPORT... for real I was mad at my bf because it took him 5 minutes to put pants on and that was the real reason we weren't at TRU at opening), it just undermines actual racism and makes insignificant talk on a subject taboo for no reason. IDC when someone says "x people tend to do x", it's curious knowledge and while stereotyping, it's information on cultural values and tradition... but I probably see it that way too after studying anthropology in college lol.

Young = not 65+/retirement age.

If anyone lives near Riverside California there's one Falcon left at the Toys r us on Tyler. No Pits though.
I knew I should have gone to Riverside. I went to the one in Corona and there was 1 Pit on the shelf that another person got to before me. It was me and two others. We asked the guy if there were more in the back and he said they were all reserved.

It's my day off so that's my excuse. Playing tea party with my daughter and getting some gaming in during nap is all that is on my rundown for the day.
Wow, lucky you! During nap time I get "clean up the house" time... Not even a CAG any more, more of a CAC - Cheap A$$ Collector... :(

I knew I should have gone to Riverside. I went to the one in Corona and there was 1 Pit on the shelf that another person got to before me. It was me and two others. We asked the guy if there were more in the back and he said they were all reserved.
I went to the other Riverside store to no avail. The one by the Moreno Valley Mall. For what it's worth, TRU restocks are on Thursday (at least for IE).

I strolled into Toys R Us two hours late today and picked up Pit, Fox, and another.  Turns out they got 4 Pit in this morning which sold out at opening, same with the next closest store.  Both received a bunch of Captain Falcons which also sold out. Both stores had lines of people waiting at opening.  But the one I visited had a UPS truck an hour later that had just one Pit in a box which is the one I bought. 

Sometimes it pays to sleep in.

Reading this thread has been both a joy and a cause of great anxiety. I am in my last semester of grad school, which is code for "monetarily 100% incapable of collecting the only thing I've ever wanted in my life, which of course are Amiibos".

It's super cool to see all of you helping eachother out. (Besides the racist guy.)

If I could, I would be trying to get captain falcon today, but there are seriously not that many toys r us stores in southern california. It's actually sort of weird. 

I strolled into Toys R Us two hours late today and picked up Pit, Fox, and another. Turns out they got 4 Pit in this morning which sold out at opening, same with the next closest store. Both received a bunch of Captain Falcons which also sold out. But then they had a UPS truck an hour later that had just one Pit in a box which is the one I bought.
that was great about it @@@

I thought their restock just today .. for straight past few weeks .. no stock in ..
some stores held all their captain falcon's/pits until today, some sold them as they got them in last week.

and you don't know if they got stock in or not the past few weeks unless you were in the store all day.

Reading this thread has been both a joy and a cause of great anxiety. I am in my last semester of grad school, which is code for "monetarily 100% incapable of collecting the only thing I've ever wanted in my life, which of course are Amiibos".

It's super cool to see all of you helping eachother out. (Besides the racist guy.)

If I could, I would be trying to get captain falcon today, but there are seriously not that many toys r us stores in southern california. It's actually sort of weird.
Where in SoCal are you, pandaman?

Dude I walked into the store just as that guy was finishing his transaction. Hahaha. The corona one is really close to me so that's why I went to that one first. I was just gonna go home but then was like "I guess i could check the riverside one. I still have an hour before getting ready for work."

At the riverside store the employee there said she only had 1 pit that was sold earlier that day, and that was because some one missed out on their preorder.

Where in SoCal are you, pandaman?
I'm in San Diego. There are two toys r us stores out some 20-30 minutes in either direction from san diego the last time I checked? The only places that sell amiibos are your general targets, gamestops, best buys, etc. But those places are like local watering holes for a population of a trillion...even weekday nights they are always packed, and their amiibo sections almost always just look like a war just took place over top them. There are just too many people here.

I'm in San Diego. There are two toys r us stores out some 20-30 minutes in either direction from san diego the last time I checked? The only places that sell amiibos are your general targets, gamestops, best buys, etc. But those places are like local watering holes for a population of a trillion...even weekday nights they are always packed, and their amiibo sections almost always just look like a war just took place over top them. There are just too many people here.
Gotcha. I'm in Riverside. Do you ever make it up this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back