Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not for or against scalping per se. I think it's funny though that when the very fundamentals of capitalism is in people's faces with scalpers, they get up in arms. But in day to day life most people thing capitalism is a great thing.

The truth hurts.
capitalism when the person is providing a service or product is a good thing. Inflating a price by buying everything up artificially, while at the same time not providing any additional service or product is not a good thing. There is a reason why price gouging during a disaster is illegal in the usa.

Because a Scalper does it for greed and Financial gain, and not for what the item is intended for. So yea fuck Scalpers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBZuO9GBIQA
I bought a PS4 Anniversary to use, then I saw them going for outrageous prices, so I sold it. I made $1500 profit and I put $750 in each of my daughter's savings account. They are 2 and 8 months old.

Yeah, I'm a scoundrel.

I bought a PS4 Anniversary to use, then I saw them going for outrageous prices, so I sold it. I made $1500 profit and I put $750 in each of my daughter's savings account. They are 2 and 8 months old.

Yeah, I'm a scoundrel.
selling 1 item is not a scalper, buying 5 hard to find items and selling them is definitely being a scalper.

How is a scalper an asshole? Because they purchased something you wanted before you did? Because they saw opportunity to advance their selves and seized it?

Because a Scalper does it for greed and Financial gain, and not for what the item is intended for. So yea fuck Scalpers.

Most collectors are scalpers dude. If you disagree, then you're lieing to yourself.

Yeah, I'm a scoundrel.
Well you brought one, not multiple.

Have you ever been to a concert where all the good seats were empty?  While intent and purpose are highly suggestive, most people see scalpers similar to the guy in the "f***ing f**s / I am SMART!" video. 

It is capitalism, but technically, if a scalper does not report their earnings on the re-sale of the item, as this is seen as a business by the government, this falls under tax evasion, which happens to be a federal offense.  This is one reason why scalping is illegal in many areas.  Unfortunately, it is rarely enforced with the possible exception being in the area of entertainment venues.

In the end, it is supply vs. demand.  If Nintendo sold 10 MM systems @ $200, and 9 were picked-up by scalpers, the value is limited to that people are willing to pay.  If no one is willing to pay more than $200, the scalpers must keep them, return them, or sell them for $200.  People seem willing to pay the higher prices, though, which suggests some, albeit few, deem that scalpers are providing a valuable service.

I, for one, am not one of them.  I sell my backups to people for the price I paid, as I believe people should use/enjoy games.

are you serious? your family mustve been resellers for a living because it sucks the fun out of most hobbies. whether it be special edition games, sneakers, cards, whatever, there's always going to be a number of douche bags that buy up as many of something as they can to artificially inflate demand and people who really want the item are at their mercy. You know how many people have dozens of amiibo just to sell for 50 bucks a pop? you know how many people who dont give two craps about the items content or use and just buy them up to "sell to dummies for a profit"? too much of it kills hobbies for the common.
I am serious. I love video games, but I also love business and making money. Who doesn't enjoy winning or making money? Is there anyone out there that at their yearly review at their job tells there boss "no, you keep my raise. I make enough money"? Show me that person and I'll show you an idiot. I'm 26 now (and have been selling things since I was 12), I paid my for my own education, I have a six figure job, and I scalp. I scalp because its fun, its better than gambling or trading stocks, and you can get the high of saving, spending, and making money all in one hobby.

Thanks to the dude who posted that video because it made me laugh. Every item that guy mentioned in the video, I have sold. Not because I am an asshole or dishonorable. But because I (and probably thousands of others) saw an opportunity. Hate on scalpers all you want, but at the end of the day they have what you don't. Better luck next time.

Don't start bringing federal tax laws into this.

If you have over 200 transactions and $20k per year on sites like Amazon or eBay, they send your information to the government and you are given a 1099.

Don't start bringing federal tax laws into this.

If you have over 200 transactions and $20k per year on sites like Amazon or eBay, they send your information to the government and you are given a 1099.
Pretty sure it's way less than that. I had to give them my tax stuff at around 50.

I am serious. I love video games, but I also love business and making money. Who doesn't enjoy winning or making money? Is there anyone out there that at their yearly review at their job tells there boss "no, you keep my raise. I make enough money"? Show me that person and I'll show you an idiot. I'm 26 now (and have been selling things since I was 12), I paid my for my own education, I have a six figure job, and I scalp. I scalp because its fun, its better than gambling or trading stocks, and you can get the high of saving, spending, and making money all in one hobby.

Thanks to the dude who posted that video because it made me laugh. Every item that guy mentioned in the video, I have sold. Not because I am an asshole or dishonorable. But because I (and probably thousands of others) saw an opportunity. Hate on scalpers all you want, but at the end of the day they have what you don't. Better luck next time.
Watchout we got a bad-ass over here

Good lord, more like killing the games in the shelves behind him. Did he literally throw the games onto those shelves? My OCD is going to grow sentient, jump through my monitor and strangle that guy, but not before it organized and alphabetizes those games. I mean, holy shit, some of those games are on a goddamn angle ffs.

lol

What a piece of shit.

I scalp video game stuff only for 1 reason. To buy more video game stuff. I usually sell at 70-80% of what eBay/craigslist is asking.

Do I feel bad that I ordered 3 copies MM Limited edition... Kinda. Will I feel bad when I get my MM N3DS cheaper due to flipping those 2 extra copies?

Nope.

I find it amusing you have a "6 figure job" yet you flip amiibos for a $5-10 profit lol

I scalp video game stuff only for 1 reason. To buy more video game stuff. I usually sell at 70-80% of what eBay/craigslist is asking.

Do I feel bad that I ordered 3 copies MM Limited edition... Kinda. Will I feel bad when I get my MM N3DS cheaper due to flipping those 2 extra copies?

Nope.
If it makes you feel better, I ordered 6 MM N3DS and 5 LE MM. I don't feel bad at all. I will be appreciative though when I am enjoying my extra money or playing my copy for free if I decide to keep one.

Because taunting and simultaneously bragging is always a good idea.

If it makes you feel better, I ordered 6 MM N3DS and 5 LE MM. I don't feel bad at all. I will be appreciative though when I am enjoying my extra money or playing my copy for free if I decide to keep one.
Should have quit while you were ahead. Now everyone knows you're trolling.

I find it amusing you have a "6 figure job" yet you flip amiibos for a $5-10 profit lol
Profit on a CF or Pit is like $15, while $15 is not going to be life changing it does add up when you're selling 10+ of each. Not to mention that is over doubling your investment for simply buying all the rare Amiibos during your normally scheduled Target trip. Amiibos are just a small portion of things i sell.

It doesn't matter he has a 6 figure job. Just cause people make more don't mean he's got more $$$ left over for hobbies like this. Maybe wife limits his spending on things like this. Most of you probably aren't married so don't know what having a wife might be like lol. My wife's a gamer herself and still very stingy about our spending on gaming. Imagine if you have a women who outright thinks your wasting $$$

Should have quit while you were ahead. Now everyone knows you're trolling.
haha ya I know. I originally wanted to just make a statement for the scalpers, but I said **** it i'm gonna troll for once. Not spewing lies, just rubbing it in their face like a POS.

Nope.
i sell video games to pay for my hookers

but if he buys 10 of them and screws over 10 people, that's almost $50!

Lets all agree to disagree. Scalpers go back to scalping, Amiibo-less go back to looking for Amiibos, and everyone enjoy the hunt ....and be thankful that our avatar isn't two sweaty, half naked men, hugging each other, while crying.

Translation: I'm jealous that you make six figures and will try to belittle your decisions on a message board in attempt to make myself feel better. Plus I'm really transparent.
Orrrrr I just presume he could work an hour of overtime and make 100X what he would flipping amiibos? It's what I'd do

honestly I enjoy hunting these amiibos in stores than pre ordering.
Meh, I would consider it fun if it was something like Disney Infinity where at most I might have to drive to a couple different stores, but could still track down what I want.

Not when the figures are literally hitting shelves and selling out instantly, then becoming nearly impossible to find without sheer luck or camping out. Got all 7 non exclusives+ 2 Shulk's at GS (And my employees are super cool, so I know I wont be screwed over), Rosalina/Lucario coming in the mail, another instore TRU Lucario pre-order, an Amazon.de Metaknight + an BB online Metaknight pre-order. Though I might try to hit up TRU/Best Buy on release date incase I can get them any cheaper.

Hell, I even have 4 of the non-exclusive figures pre-ordered on Amazon as well to be doubly safe.

The whole videgame reseller debate has raged on long before amiibos, 3DSXL bundles and Majora's Mask LEs. Once the value of videogames reached a specific point, best guess around 2007/2008, it became financially viable to live off the proceeds of reselling. The swell of those looking to live off the fat of the gaming land dramatically spiked prices and began the upward climb to where we are today.

As a game collector, you resell. It's just what you do. It lets the hobby fund itself. The important thing is where the flip lands on the respectable/despicable scale and this scale is highly based on a person's perspective and situation.

Trading games from your tradebox? Very respectable.

Buying games from Goodwill and putting them on eBay? Respectable.

Buying a game not to play, but to sit on your shelf. Respectable. (especially from pure game collectors)

Buying two copies of a game, but selling the second at cost or slightly above cost to someone who needs it. Middle of the road.

Buying two copies of a game, one for yourself, one to sell to cover the cost of the other? Somewhat despicable.

Buying 5 copies with no intention of keeping any for yourself, and just for resell? Very despicable.

None of this is wrong or dishonorable. It's neither fair nor unfair. 

However, you will be despised, depending on your actions. I highly doubt, regardless of what is or isn't true in his post, kearns710 is going to be especially tolerated here from here on in. 

Raging on scalpers is fruitless. The only thing you can do is get your own copy, taking yourself out of the pool of potential buyers.

The only solace to a collector/gamer just trying to get their copy is there will be a game collecting crash and people who resell will be left holding their dick at some point. It's coming, just a matter of when.

$100k salaries aren't rare depending on where you live. If you live in a big city, pretty easy and almost a necessity. Bumfark, Alabama? Yeah, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back