Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like I'm reading the Target thread from earlier this week. Nuke incoming when the mods notice.
Most threads all look the same these days, I guess like the stuff on tv, generation X at it's best! Thanks guys!!!!

Just for clarification, selling 1 or 10 denies the person that only wanted one to have one for themselves. Also, who's to say the next person wouldn't do the same or not open it all, I buy shit all the time with no knowing I have no time to use it or enjoy just because I can.

I'm sure it's been covered somewhere in this thread, but what are the odds of Entertainment Earth coming through with the Pit, Lil Mac, and Captain Falcon I ordered a few weeks back?  I'm guessing it's not gonna happen, right?

I'm sure it's been covered somewhere in this thread, but what are the odds of Entertainment Earth coming through with the Pit, Lil Mac, and Captain Falcon I ordered a few weeks back? I'm guessing it's not gonna happen, right?
They are pretty good with getting stock on collectibles, but I wouldn't rely 100% on them getting more stock right now the way things are going with amiibo shipments.

I ordered WFT from Amazon.de a few weeks ago. Still on its way here.

I preordered Rosalina and Lucario from Amazon.it. I haven't seen either of them on Amazon.de. 

Take with a grain of salt, but according to an employee at Best Buy, Nintendo switched manufacturers and are expected to have a more consistent supply with the coming wave. Couldn't tell me what the Meta Knight situation would be though. Said it shows up in their system with a december 31st placeholder date.

Sorry if this is old news.

Take with a grain of salt, but according to an employee at Best Buy, Nintendo switched manufacturers and are expected to have a more consistent supply with the coming wave. Couldn't tell me what the Meta Knight situation would be though. Said it shows up in their system with a december 31st placeholder date.

Sorry if this is old news.
did the employee say how he got this inside information?

The problem is that we're in this lull between waves, and without Amiibos to keep us busy we're turning on each other.

Things will return to normalcy in a couple weeks...
I think you mean things will return to chaos in a couple of weeks... when everyone's running around trying to find X or arguing about all the hoarders buying up all the Ys... and complaining about how they can't get enough Zs.

Sorry.

Everyone talking about Rosalina and I'm worried I won't get Lucario. He/she seems like it would be more rare, with the whole toys r us canceling them and all.

Everyone talking about Rosalina and I'm worried I won't get Lucario. He/she seems like it would be more rare, with the whole toys r us canceling them and all.
My order got confirmed from game.uk on Lucario so as long as the package doesn't get lost I'll receive it sometime before next month.

If it makes you feel better, I ordered 6 MM N3DS and 5 LE MM. I don't feel bad at all. I will be appreciative though when I am enjoying my extra money or playing my copy for free if I decide to keep one.
No one is ever going to halt flipping, it has existed in every collectable hobby ever. and it always will. But you come onto a discounts fan site to brag about how much money you make and how much smarter you are than everyone else. You brag about buying multiples of items and attempt to rub it in the face of fans that just want one for personal use. You blatantly disregard the spirit of the discussion and the rules of the thread. So at the end of the day, you're still trash. Not to mention your posts scream Insecurity.

So I wouldn't get any hopes up for Club Nintendo amiibos. They're discontinuing the service at the end of June(although, they say they'll be launching a new loyalty program).

So I wouldn't get any hopes up for Club Nintendo amiibos. They're discontinuing the service at the end of June(although, they say they'll be launching a new loyalty program).
Really?
I've already hit platinum this year but have tons of codes I was going to use after the reset.
Where did you read/hear this?
All I heard was DDP program is over.

I know this isn't the place for this, but I just wanted people to know I will be returning 3 Fox Amiibos to the Long Island Westbury Best Buy if they want to go and grab them.

You can also intercept me and just grab it off me for the price I paid out near Westbury in Nassau County.

Take with a grain of salt, but according to an employee at Best Buy, Nintendo switched manufacturers and are expected to have a more consistent supply with the coming wave.
Quick, someone write a news article for mynintendonews.com with this random unconfirmed information.

Thanks, Just cashed out all of my coins before physical products go OOS
so there is pretty much zero reason to hoard codes or coins anymore? gonna have to dig all those up havent entered anything other than smash wiiu/3ds since september, and soon too, all they mention is updating rewards in february, and also confirmed another game DL for gold/platinum status prizes.

whatever they come up with will top CN anyway, maybe something through NNIDs

What. Are you fucking kidding me?

No, it won't. USA Club Nintendo was mostly total garbage, especially compared to ALL other regions.

How many goddamn codes did I put into MyNintendo, let alone Club Nintendo over the years? Holy fuck, eat my shit, Nintendo.

Yes, I am extraordinarily butthurt about this.

so there is pretty much zero reason to hoard codes or coins anymore? gonna have to dig all those up havent entered anything other than smash wiiu/3ds since september, and soon too, all they mention is updating rewards in february, and also confirmed another game DL for gold/platinum status prizes.

Same here, now I gotta go thru everything and enter all of mine I have been saving for next CN year. Maybe this means theyre finally gonna make some type of account system or perhaps something that incorporates something similar to the deluxe digital program.

Thanks, Just cashed out all of my coins before physical products go OOS
I think I'll hold onto my coins for a little bit... Quoting the IGN article...

"Dozens of downloadable games and "a limited quantity of exclusive reward items" will be added to the catalog before its termination. All Club Nintendo members in North America will receive a free download code for Flipnote Studio 3D in February 2015.

"Dozens of downloadable games and "a limited quantity of exclusive reward items" will be added to the catalog before its termination. All Club Nintendo members in North America will receive a free download code for Flipnote Studio 3D in February 2015.
Yep, I wouldnt blow threw my coins until next month. Nothing on there I want now but could be something nice with these limited quantity rewards. We will see.

What. Are you fucking kidding me?

No, it won't. USA Club Nintendo was mostly total garbage, especially compared to ALL other regions.

How many goddamn codes did I put into MyNintendo, let alone Club Nintendo over the years? Holy fuck, eat my shit, Nintendo.

Yes, I am extraordinarily butthurt about this.
maybe im just not reading it right but, you agree that US CN is total garbage, but are still butthurt because you think whatever replaces it will be EVEN worse?

the direct quote is from the CN website and states "we will add dozens of downloadable games and a limited quantity of exclusive reward items to the rewards catalog in February"

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]but who know you might be right and come june 30th they put up a mewtwo amiibo for a ridiculous amount of coins, but i don't see them putting something expensive up at the end of the program, nor updating physical rewards after the update in february, but it is completely unknown unless they make it clear later, and you better believe they wont make it clear[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]but who know you might be right and come june 30th they put up a mewtwo amiibo for a ridiculous amount of coins, but i don't see them putting something expensive up at the end of the program, nor updating physical rewards after the update in february, but it is completely unknown unless they make it clear later, and you better believe they wont make it clear[/SIZE]
I'm not really holding my breath for anything like an Amiibo. I was mainly saying that I'm holding onto my coins because they're adding some downloadable games to the catalog, and a few other items. There's nothing that I really want right now, so the fact that they're adding a bit more before the end is a good thing for me.

Possible the new nintendo club: you can register multi code per game, no more survey, you now can use your points purchase any games includes all discount games on sale, if your account reach gold or platinum level you receiving % off coupon per 1 game every quarterly.

maybe im just not reading it right but, you agree that US CN is total garbage, but are still butthurt because you think whatever replaces it will be EVEN worse?

the direct quote is from the CN website and states "we will add dozens of downloadable games and a limited quantity of exclusive reward items to the rewards catalog in February"

Lol a CN Mewtwo figure is not happening...it would have never happened if the program was still going and I can imagine it even less with the program being discontinued. I would love to see the outrage tho lol seeing how people would not be able to even make new accounts at that point. Though if it was given as a reward, it would probably be something like an early reward with the figure being sold shortly after but even that is way too farfetched for CN.

the exclusives will be folders and posters, had 1200 was saving for next years platinum, went ahead and redeemed them this morning, this sucks theirs no platinum rewards, seems that flipnote is the prize this year regardless, getting cheaper and cheaper with their us program, damn anti western business pratices, still pissed at their actions on not release the new 3ds, got a 2ds, will get another 2ds when i need to replace, not supporting their crap

Time to enter those codes I've been holding out on. Will be interested to see what they put up next month, whatever physical stuff they put up will be gone in a flash. Also, will be interested to see the Platnium and Gold rewards.

the exclusives will be folders and posters, had 1200 was saving for next years platinum, went ahead and redeemed them this morning, this sucks theirs no platinum rewards, seems that flipnote is the prize this year regardless, getting cheaper and cheaper with their us program, damn anti western business pratices, still pissed at their actions on not release the new 3ds, got a 2ds, will get another 2ds when i need to replace, not supporting their crap
What? We still get the platinum reward.

2015 Elite Status

In order to reach Elite Status, you must earn 300 Coins (for Gold Status) or 600 Coins (for Platinum Status) between July 1, 2014 and March 31, 2015. Members who reach Elite Status will be able to choose a downloadable game from a wide selection of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles. Your free Elite Status gift will be available between April 1 and April 30, 2015. A list of the Elite Status 2015 gifts will be posted here once announced.

Time to enter those codes I've been holding out on. Will be interested to see what they put up next month, whatever physical stuff they put up will be gone in a flash. Also, will be interested to see the Platnium and Gold rewards.
Gonna be digital games just like it was last year.

The last good CN platinum reward I can remember was the Super Mario bros. statue, what was that, 3 or 4 years ago? Last year was the digital-only games and the year before wasn't anything worthwhile either if I remember right. 

So is the thought process we should wait until April to redeem codes if we are already platinum or will March be the last month to offer any platinum benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back