Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if people in my area are that hardcore. Camping out a day before for a small "profit" on eBay? lol
You'd be surprised. I was talking to an employee yesterday and he told me their this guy that's been coming every day when target opens and waits for them to open boxes to see if a rare amiibo will magically appear. Good thing for me, my target is going to limit people 2x of the same amiibo, because I guess when wave one was out people were trying to buy out the stock. Heard little mac sold out the first day. Crazy.

You'd be surprised. I was talking to an employee yesterday and he told me their this guy that's been coming every day when target opens and waits for them to open boxes to see if a rare amiibo will magically appear. Good thing for me, my target is going to limit people 2x of the same amiibo, because I guess when wave one was out people were trying to buy out the stock. Heard little mac sold out the first day. Crazy.
lmao, with that dedication, the guy should get a real job.

I just looked at my Amazon.de order and Toon Link is shipping but Rosalina is not. Then I looked at my Amazon.it orders, Ike and Shiek are shipping then the single Rosalina order is shipping while the Rosalina from my three Amiibo order is not. I emailed them to see about the shipping cost.

Extra Rosalina is for my three year old Elsa fan to play with.

Lucario and Toon Link are my two "I don't give a fuck" figures from wave 3. Thankfully the WFT and Villager are the ones from wave 1, so I don't really miss never getting them.

Looks like my Lucario had shipped as well from Amazon.de . The only Amiibos I am really into for myself is Fire Emblem. Between my kids and I we own every Fire Emblem game released in the states since the Gameboy Advance.

my Rosalina from amazon.de shipped this morning...now we play the waiting game....

I'm so tempted to order WFT from Amazon.de, but $32 shipped?! I think I'd rather risk it and hope for a reprint in the states.
I'm in the same boat...i want to order a villager, but the shipping kills it for a single figure. should we work out a joint order somehow? anyway for us to make that worthwhile for both of us?

FYI: My Lucario is shipped from Amazon IT and DE as well.  They charged partial amount away from my credit card

Just canceled rosalina and meta knight from amazon.de as amazon.it confirmed shipping amazon de would cost me a little bit more.

my Rosalina from amazon.de shipped this morning...now we play the waiting game....

I'm in the same boat...i want to order a villager, but the shipping kills it for a single figure. should we work out a joint order somehow? anyway for us to make that worthwhile for both of us?
If there were some way to get free shipping to the states in a combined order, I would totally do it.

If there were some way to get free shipping to the states in a combined order, I would totally do it.
For me it's like $10 shipping which of course adds up when you're buying 4 or more amiibo... ;)

Edit

If it's in the same order it saves some money but shipping still adds up regardless.

Shipping is pretty bad from Amazon.de for Amiibos. Probably due to the packaging size I guess. I ordered Fright Night on Blu-Ray from there and it was only a few bucks shipping. I ended up ordering Captain Falcon with my Marth figure since it knocked it down to about $24 per figure with shipping instead of $32.  Also have a pre-order of Shulk and Meta Knight from there.

The sheer amount of people buying these from foreign suppliers is crazy.  Just amazed that there's so many CAGs willing to purchase them for higher than MSRP overseas before the chance at MSRP is even here in the US...  I've got the fever too, but I guess I'm still naive enough to think I'll be able to get some here on launch?

People just don't want to bother. I'd rather have them in hand and pay a little more than worry about visiting retailers who don't give a shit.
I wouldn't order from overseas but I can respect those who do. I need US packaging solely because I have incredibly moronic ocd.

This whole thing has been a mess and if recent preorder debacles have been any indication, it's the right way to go.

The closest TRU and BB to me are 40 minutes away. I have a Mega Knight pre-order, but obviously Lucario was long gone before that happened. Rosalina I believe I will be able to secure at least a couple of, but really it's tough to imagine I'll make it out to TRU once, if not more because it's just so damn far away and I do want to be there at open.

It's not near a Target, either, so I can't exactly hop from one to another.

The sheer amount of people buying these from foreign suppliers is crazy. Just amazed that there's so many CAGs willing to purchase them for higher than MSRP overseas before the chance at MSRP is even here in the US... I've got the fever too, but I guess I'm still naive enough to think I'll be able to get some here on launch?
For me I order them overseas as a precaution in case I miss it on february first for Shulk and Mega knight those will ship in march from Amazon.it and february 20th for amazon.de( so I can always cancel that if I get it in store (Shulk is highly unlikely)

Check out @AmiiboNews's Tweet: https://twitter.com/AmiiboNews/status/558293594579402753?s=09

Game stop got a memo that they will get wave 3 in 3 waves but they arent street dated so they can sale when they get them

The sheer amount of people buying these from foreign suppliers is crazy. Just amazed that there's so many CAGs willing to purchase them for higher than MSRP overseas before the chance at MSRP is even here in the US... I've got the fever too, but I guess I'm still naive enough to think I'll be able to get some here on launch?
Because personally its a lot harder to camp at retailers when I'm stuck on campus for 4+ hours 3 days a week.

And I only ordered Metaknight, Rosa, and Lucario, seeing as I was able to preorder everyone else at GS+Amazon. Not risking BB cancelling my MK last minute, or Target/TRU getting hoarded just like Falcon and Pit did.

At worst I end up still getting the US versions that I can sell off to recoup costs. (Especially considering I was lucky enough to get all Wave 1+2 at MSRP/sale prices)

And fail...I meant to edit my post, not quote myself lol

I rather pay more from an actual retailer than 3rd party. Also I really do not want to refresh my screens every few minutes hoping BB/GS/Amazon opens up orders. Plus I do not want to to drive around anymore looking at Toys R us, etc. I work business hours and cant be at a store right when they open to rush in their to check.

do people actually think they can show up at 8 am at Target and get Rosalina? you better be camping out at least a day before if you want to have any chance to get Rosalina. :pray:
if they limit rosalina to 1 per person it will be easy to get if you go at open. If they let you buy as many as you want then the first person will probably just get them all, the first person in line is probably there to resell.

I definitely plan on picking up more than one Rosalina just to have for trades. Any I can't trade, I'll end up just gifting to my friends. Won't buy all the on hand stock though, unless there are somehow only like one or two.

All of the Amiibo's I've bought so far are for my son who loves them (with the exception of Marth and Shulk, who are for me) It's very hard to find non common figures in my area (and even the more common ones can be tough to find depending on the store) This order I've placed with Amazon.de is the only foreign one I've placed so far, all of the others that he wanted, I've managed to score at retail in the US. Nintendo has been very coy with communications regarding the future of the figures and it's driven everyone crazy. I'd rather pay a few extra bucks now for just a few of the select figures than hope that Nintendo eventually restocks them and that retailers have them for more than a few minutes before the scalpers get to them. He opens them all anyway so the packaging isn't important to me.

People just don't want to bother. I'd rather have them in hand and pay a little more than worry about visiting retailers.
This is the main reason to me. I have all of wave 4 and Toad pre-ordered from Game. The cost is much higher than in the US but at the same time I don't have to check websites nonstop. I am working 72 - 84 hours a week right now as well, so it won't even bother me spending more money.

I get the "why" that everyone is getting them from overseas - I understand the madness (and cost of gas) of traveling from store to store trying to locate these.  And now that the "street dates" have supposedly been lifted, we probably can't even camp out at the stores on launch day because they might sell them out before 2/1,6,13,etc  even gets here.  I'm more CONCERNED about the "when" -- like why would everyone buy them right now before you've even confirmed if your pre-orders or the availability is going to be rough-going?  Why pay $25+ for a ~$12 item (x how many ever you get) NOW, when they will still be available and still be cheap on the foreign sites AFTER you've confirmed you couldn't pay the ~$12 ea. next week?

A friend of mine in Denmark says stores around him have walls of Marth, Villager, WFT (among others) and the few others I've spoken with overseas confirm the same thing.  There is no apparent lack of availability overseas and it doesn't appear to be any anytime soon.  So as a CAG, I just feel like waiting til you actually see what's going to happen with the US before spending 2xMSRP+ makes sense...

If you're rolling in dough though, or just know (as some has said) there's NO WAY you're going to make it to a TRU anytime ever (for instance) then I suppose its worth your time paying 2xMSRP for one, but still.. it just seems very un-CAG like.

If someone actually believes they are going to walk into a retailer and buy up the entire supply..... they are going to have a very difficult and painful reality check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back