Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the "why" that everyone is getting them from overseas - I understand the madness (and cost of gas) of traveling from store to store trying to locate these. And now that the "street dates" have supposedly been lifted, we probably can't even camp out at the stores on launch day because they might sell them out before 2/1,6,13,etc even gets here. I'm more CONCERNED about the "when" -- like why would everyone buy them right now before you've even confirmed if your pre-orders or the availability is going to be rough-going? Why pay $25+ for a ~$12 item (x how many ever you get) NOW, when they will still be available and still be cheap on the foreign sites AFTER you've confirmed you couldn't pay the ~$12 ea. next week?

A friend of mine in Denmark says stores around him have walls of Marth, Villager, WFT (among others) and the few others I've spoken with overseas confirm the same thing. There is no apparent lack of availability overseas and it doesn't appear to be any anytime soon. So as a CAG, I just feel like waiting til you actually see what's going to happen with the US before spending 2xMSRP+ makes sense...

If you're rolling in dough though, or just know (as some has said) there's NO WAY you're going to make it to a TRU anytime ever (for instance) then I suppose its worth your time paying 2xMSRP for one, but still.. it just seems very un-CAG like.
because they will sell out overseas online? The marths, villagers and WFT are all sold out online on the european amazons. That's great if they have them in denmark stores, we can't fly over there and get one.

My overseas purchases have all been less than $17, if you buy multiple the shipping is a lot cheaper per item. It's definitely worth it, even just as a backup.

because they will sell out overseas online? The marths, villagers and WFT are all sold out online in the european amazons. That's great if they have them in denmark stores, we can't fly over there and get one.
Good point. Maybe I should cross over to the "dark side" and get 30 of them from my friend over there and sell them on eBay to pay for Wave4? <cue evil laugh>

Since I keep seeing people say they suffer from the Mental Illness, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, thought I could post some links so they can start to get help if they haven't already.

Nation Alliance for Mental Health http://www.nami.org/

http://www.mentalhealth.gov/

Internatianal Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Foundation http://iocdf.org/

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder support forum http://www.ocdtribe.com/

If anyone needs more links i can post some more, also can link to additional Info or forums. I also can show you how to find a local therapist and doctor. Pm me with any additional questions.

Some people didn't pick up their pre orders of Captian Falcon at a local TRU. I picked up one, limit one per person, Two are left. They are in the back not the floor.

So just saw that the "Sheik" amiibo is only going to unlock a 3-star weapon in HW.  Kinda bummed.  I liked how the Link amiibo did something unique and unlocked a bit of "DLC" for it.  Was hoping the same for Sheik, but I guess I can't complain about getting TWO 3-star weapons each day I play it now ;)

I get the "why" that everyone is getting them from overseas - I understand the madness (and cost of gas) of traveling from store to store trying to locate these. And now that the "street dates" have supposedly been lifted, we probably can't even camp out at the stores on launch day because they might sell them out before 2/1,6,13,etc even gets here. I'm more CONCERNED about the "when" -- like why would everyone buy them right now before you've even confirmed if your pre-orders or the availability is going to be rough-going? Why pay $25+ for a ~$12 item (x how many ever you get) NOW, when they will still be available and still be cheap on the foreign sites AFTER you've confirmed you couldn't pay the ~$12 ea. next week?

A friend of mine in Denmark says stores around him have walls of Marth, Villager, WFT (among others) and the few others I've spoken with overseas confirm the same thing. There is no apparent lack of availability overseas and it doesn't appear to be any anytime soon. So as a CAG, I just feel like waiting til you actually see what's going to happen with the US before spending 2xMSRP+ makes sense...

If you're rolling in dough though, or just know (as some has said) there's NO WAY you're going to make it to a TRU anytime ever (for instance) then I suppose its worth your time paying 2xMSRP for one, but still.. it just seems very un-CAG like.
I think you're a little confused dude. It's actually not expensive at all to order every single rare Amiibo from say Amazon.de. They come out to only $17 apiece, after the conversion, for things that aren't available in the states. It was 16 euros for shipping which is only a few dollars shipping per figure if you're ordering four or more. Lots of people like me were late to the game and don't have domestic pre-orders for these guys. We don't want to get price gouged in the aftermarket. Your logic is completely biased. The rest of us don't have a friend in Denmark.

What confuses me the most is why you are bothered that people are buying rare Amiibos from the ONLY channel available to them. You're only kidding yourself if you think there's going to be a bunch of Rosalinas, Meta Knights, and other obscure characters on the shelves. What is target going to have them locked up and make you pay for them in electronics limit one per person? Hell no.

Thank god for foreign amazon. I'ts a good thing I ordered when I did because those exclusives are already selling/sold out on the foreign sites. That was only way I was able to secure things like Shulk, Marth, Villager, Rosalina and all the other rares and excluvies.

I think you're a little confused dude. It's actually not expensive at all to order every single rare Amiibo from say Amazon.de. They come out to only $17 apiece, after the conversion, for things that aren't available in the states. It was 16 euros for shipping which is only a few dollars shipping per figure if you're ordering four or more. Lots of people like me were late to the game and don't have domestic pre-orders for these guys. We don't want to get price gouged in the aftermarket. Your logic is completely biased. The rest of us don't have a friend in Denmark.

What confuses me the most is why you are bothered that people are buying rare Amiibos from the ONLY channel available to them. You're only kidding yourself if you think there's going to be a bunch of Rosalinas, Meta Knights, and other obscure characters on the shelves. What is target going to have them locked up and make you pay for them in electronics limit one per person? Hell no.

Thank god for foreign amazon. I'ts a good thing I ordered when I did because those exclusives are already selling/sold out on the foreign sites. That was only way I was able to secure things like Shulk, Marth, Villager, Rosalina and all the other rares and excluvies.
Not "bothered" at all. Just pointing out the oddity of a BUNCH of CAGs purchasing things beyond MSRP when they haven't even been released yet over here. Its interesting to me that the whole "collectors edition" mindset (of which I'm a chief "offender") has taken to these amiibo. We're not worried about getting a "good" deal, we're just worried about getting ANY deal. Its an interesting social phenomena.

I'm not saying that what you (or others) is doing is wrong at all, just pointing out that its weird to see SO MANY posts about CAGs ordering these overseas when they haven't even been released yet. Again, I understand WHY, I was just amazed at how many people on here were doing it before the option for MSRP even presented itself.

So yeah, no hate or anything here, just making a friendly observation. Thanks for your explanation though.

I see what you're saying. Yeah, it is interesting. Though you can chalk that up to the fear of missing out on them completely. You know how crazy things have been around here in the last two years with the aftermarket prices of LEs that are in high demand. If the figures were more expensive than what I posted, then yeah, I would have passed.

Mine came out to be about $30(Including shipping) each from amazon.de from the main site, depends where you live

The ones from amazon.it cost me $26 each.

That said ordering from foreign sites is better then not getting them at all.
Ouch. Yeah, that's really pushing it.

Honestly, it's the short supply of these things which is pushing our demand through the roof.   Amiibos became really interesting when it became about a multitude of pretty painted figures that were impossible to find.   Coupled with that is we can all be reasonably sure that Nintendo will have no desire to revisit these less popular smash bros characters when they can just focus on releasing new versions of Mario and Link instead.   It's the beanie baby craze all over again.  The price for any discontinued figure is going to go through the roof.  But people need to stay grounded and remember that these things probably won't be worth jack shit in a short amount of time. 

I am certain that at least 60%-80% of us, myself included, wouldn't be so interested, maybe not even collect them at all, had the toy stores been fully stocked on every figure.  I can freely admit that.  No point in spending hundreds of dollars now if you think they'll still be available later.  Any CAGer would properly wait for the sale, or even wait for the clearance.  But that's not how it works ;)

And now my shulk is under risk of being canceled from amazon.de.

Had no issue with marth and I haven't changed anything so why now are they having issues?

Translated the message as best as I could.

Good day informed Accounting from Amazon.de: Sorry we can not process your order (Order number here) with the selected method of payment. However, your order will remain in 5 day open. If you are for a purchase on * Statement * had decided we ask you to switch to credit card or bank transfer (German account or on delivery to Austria and Austrian bank account). If your * Credit Card * was rejected, we ask you to enter an alternative credit card or a current bank account (German account or Delivery to Austria and Austrian bank account) .The conversion to the payment invoice is not possible. Possibly also would be the Ruecksprache with your bank or credit card company telling.Perhaps this is the reason for the rejection but also on the expiration date or a cable stowage. In rejecting the bank * * we could not automatically stored your bank to convert to IBAN and BIC. We therefore request your bank account by entering the IBAN and BIC to update. In the event of renewed rejection * bank * we ask for payment on a credit card. The change to the payment calculation is not possible here. To update your payment, please go to "My Account" section of our portal page (Link to my account ). 1 Click on the link "My Orders". . 2 Log in with email address and password. . 3 Press in the order, at the the would like to make change, "Change Payment" button. . 4 Make the changes you want. . 5 Please finish the change with "Validate" from. Please note that for the appointment encroach account or credit card number can be changed. The expiration date and / or the name of the card holder can, however, be corrected. If the existing account or credit card number is to be changed, please enter it as a new payment method a. Note that only those orders that you specify converted to the new payment will be. All used payment methods, please visit our help page "Buy and numbers ":(another link to my account) Otherwise, we assume that you no longer would like to receive the merchandise and lead after a period of 5 days automatically canceled by. About it would you via e- mail informed. For security purposes, we recommend: do not send any sensitive information via e-mail. After your online input we process your order immediately on. This e-mail address is used only for notification of a sent. Incoming e-mails can not be accepted. Do not reply to this message. Friendly greetings Amazon.de Customer (Link to amazon.de)Amazon.de

From my understanding it's seems to be a German to English translation error or something along those lines.

Sounds like they just want you to use a new credit card like a Visa or something universal that will allow an international purchase and allow currency conversion. 

Wait was Toad already available to preorder? Were all the new Mario amiibos already available actually??

And now my shulk is under risk of being canceled from amazon.de.

Had no issue with marth and I haven't changed anything so why now are they having issues?

Translated the message as best as I could.

<lots of text>

From my understanding it's seems to be a German to English translation error or something along those lines.
Check with your bank - they may have put a hold on the card after seeing more than 1 transaction post in a foreign currency or from a foreign retailer.

Sounds like they just want you to use a new credit card like a Visa or something universal that will allow an international purchase and allow currency conversion.
Or your credit card declined it on their side thinking it was fraud. I'd check with your CC company also.
Most likely a error somewhere it's my card to my bank account Marth had no issues converting currency from amazon.de

amazon.it had no issue charging my bank dirrectly today which I am pretty sure they use the same currency as amazon.de I might have to talk to my bank directly about it to figure out the reason I wouldn't doubt it if they think it's fraud.

I called Walmart and it turns out my in-store order from yesterday with the cheaper prices has been ready this entire time. The woman from customer service wasn't sure why I never received the email but she verified that it was all there. Wasn't planning on picking it up until tonight anyway so no harm, no foul.

I'm getting fatigued on waiting for wave 4 preorders to appear, and its making me feel alot more anxious. I know it is no ones problem but mine, but when you work 60+ hours per week and go to school you feel like you have to keep interrupting everything to check the internet constantly or you'll miss out. I'm actually starting to feel ashamed that I care this much about acquiring these things, basically a consumer whore.

See... just what I was saying - going to be released all over the place since NOA "pulled the street date".  Wonder how these stores are handling their pre-orders though?

My rosalina over Amazon it haven't shipped yet, will see. The Shulk and Meta from Amazon de still not shipped too .
I pre-ordered 2 Rosalina's from there. If i remember correctly, the site stated that it would be released on January 23rd. So we shall see what happens tomorrow.

I just called my TRU. Asked about amiibo stock and guy replied with, "Oh no, was this leaked online?"

They have in stock Bowser, Sheik, and Toon Link. Heading over now. I'll take a picture or two for you guys.

My Dedede / Metaknight / Ike / 2x Rosalina order from Amazon.jp shipped last night.  SHould show up at my transit shipper's tomorrow, and I should have it before they show up on shelves!  

Meanwhile, I'll wait for TRU to (hopefully) ship the rest at my $1000-reduced-to-$10.99 pre-order price.  

It's great that TRU has these, but I already have them preordered from Best Buy and Gamestop.  I'm confident one of those will pan out, so even if I have to wait, I think I'll be OK till they come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back