Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Just stopped by TRU for the hell of it.  Ton of Bowsers but nothing else.  Which is fine b/c I still have my order at Amazon I'd rather get them from anyways.  The Bowsers were on Pikachu pegs so there weren't even empty pegs to see if they got the others in.  *shrug*

Things that I learned:
1) Kids still think trucker hats are cool.
2) Toon Link is limited!
3) People still don't know how to film in landscape mode.
4) Peace!
My son set this all up by himself with his camera with a little help from his sister. He is only 8 and she is 7. I thought they did a pretty good job when I saw it.

My son set this all up by himself with his camera with a little help from his sister. He is only 8 and she is 7. I thought they did a pretty good job when I saw it.
I didn't know that was your kids, I just figured that it was some random youtube video that you found. I almost feel bad for ripping on it now. Almost.

I didn't know that was your kids, I just figured that it was some random youtube video that you found. I almost feel bad for ripping on it now. Almost.
Who knew kids even played with amiibos, I just thought it was for adults to import from foreign countries at exorbitant prices and put up on their shelf in mint condition boxes. Nintendo should really look into this kid market, seems lucrative.

In Terms of Yugioh Cards...

Bowser is common

Toon Link is Uncommon

Shiek is Rare

Lucario is Ultra Rare

I didn't see any Toon Links at my local TRU but saw a shit ton of Bowser. 

Bowser is common

Toon Link is Uncommon

Shiek is Rare

Lucario is Ultra Rare

Snce Lucario is being held to a street date on Feb 1st, so it's not going to be anywhere anyway, but I've a feeling all the exclusives will be rare due to the ease of scalpers clearing them out, no matter how plentiful they may be in reality.

Bowser is common
Toon Link is Uncommon
Shiek is Rare
Lucario is Ultra Rare

Apparently, people who collect yugioh cards don't know how to scale rarity.

Based on what I saw at my TRU, I don't think Toon Link will be rare at all.  Seriously, make sure to really give those pegs a good look.  Toon Link blends in a little too well with the current Amiibo set.  My TRU had at least...four pegs full of the guy, but only one Bowser.

So, should I grab Diddy Kong before it goes away? I see it for retail on Amazon and it's supposedly "Uncommon".
Also does anyone know if Hastings carries Amiibo's in store? I know they do at their site but not sure about in store.

No worries man. They had fun doing it that's all that matters to me. I thought I would share.
Words for the wise, if your going to post your kids you should be a little more anonymous. With the stuff you posted personal information can be found easily, too many creepy people on the internet.

So, should I grab Diddy Kong before it goes away? I see it for retail on Amazon and it's supposedly "Uncommon".
Also does anyone know if Hastings carries Amiibo's in store? I know they do at their site but not sure about in store.
I think that assumption is from when wave 2 was launching. At that point he looked like he was going to be harder to get than LM but a week or two later he seems as easy to get as Zelda or Luigi.

If TRU did indeed receive a memo from Nintendo that said they can sell wave 3 early (read on reddit) then why arent ALL of them doing it, instead of just a select few ?

Ill be checking my local TRU tomorrow, but as of a couple days ago they told me they arent putting them out til the 30th.

If past releases hold pattern, sheik is going to be the little Mac.

I expect sonic and megaman to be the pit and captain falcon.

Sure I'm just guessing but if there's a pattern (of Nintendo keeping 1-3 harder to get each wave to keep the hype train rolling) it's not much of a stretch IMO.

The time every amiibo is readily available is the time the craze dies.

Now I'm sure scalpers are contributing to the forced scarcity but that can only go so far if the items are over produced (Luigi, Zelda)

If TRU did indeed receive a memo from Nintendo that said they can sell wave 3 early (read on reddit) then why arent ALL of them doing it, instead of just a select few ?

Ill be checking my local TRU tomorrow, but as of a couple days ago they told me they arent putting them out til the 30th.
Some of them didn't get it, I went to a TRU on Friday that still had their stock in the backroom. Luckily for me I was able to pick up 2 sheiks for this reason.

Waves 3 the rares shulk, lucario, rosilina, metal night, and sheik. Possible mega man = he have no game this generation. We may see new sonic game later this year!

Is bestbuy.com checkout unavailable for anyone else?
The app (android) has been wonky for weeks but now the site won't even let me checkout. It says unauthorized access.
Is this a widespread problem or is it just me?

Is bestbuy.com checkout unavailable for anyone else?
The app (android) has been wonky for weeks but now the site won't even let me checkout. It says unauthorized access.
Is this a widespread problem or is it just me?
Best buy is work fine. My total $47.99 + taxes = $50.××. Not sure it come with amiibo or not? ??

I made an awesome trade today.  Met up with a guy and traded my Lucario and Sheik for his Little Mac and Captain Falcon.  Wave 2 is complete and i didn't have to pay the flippers or pay more than retail ! It's going to be rough tracking down Wii Fit Trainer and Villager but at least now completion is in sight.

The EU versions of Ike, Rosalina, Shulk, Meta Knight and Dedede will have to do until I can get my hands on some NA ones. 

Maybe because toysrus is the only one that was sent inventory yet. Pretty sure there was a bestbuy inventory post that showed how many stores will be getting but they haven't been sent to the stores yet. Also nintendo has no street dates on these, it's up to the company to decide when to sell them.

Yesterday I went to toysrus they told me not selling shiek and bowser until the 30th, I said all the other stores are selling them already and toysrus tweeted they are available, they told me no. I called again this afternoon they told me all sold out this morning, only 2 bowser left wtf?.. So seems like the stores holding back may change their mind.

Maybe because toysrus is the only one that was sent inventory yet. Pretty sure there was a bestbuy inventory post that showed how many stores will be getting but they haven't been sent to the stores yet. Also nintendo has no street dates on these, it's up to the company to decide when to sell them.
There was a Gamestop Memo as well and I believe it said they had not received inventory yet but once stores got them they could sell them immediately

Just grabbed a MP10 bundle preorder from Walmart in case I can't get it from BBY or an Amazon restock. Thanks to those who posted the link!

Lol I forgot about ike, I have him pre ordered, lol ike can be the 3rd rare for non exclusive. Also new fire emblem coming out soon this year :)
I'd take the evidence we've seen with Marth over a new FE game, to be honest, especially in the short term.

If we're going to try and gauge scarcity, you have to look at it from Nintendo's perspective which is simply: "If I make these figures, will they sell?". While it was easy to code (relatively speaking) WFT into Smash Bros, getting people to buy a figure of her is another story. If they made the same amounts of WFT as they did Mario, they'd be left with a lot of WFTs that didn't sell. While there are a far share of completists, Nintendo has to make product for the fans first. That means popularity will be the best factor for determining which will be in shorter supply, followed by other factors.

Let's look at Wave 3. Each amiibo will be broken up by tiers, tier 1 is everywhere, tier 3 will dry up fast. I won't call them common or rare, because calling a mass market figure like these rare is silly. The only amiibo that will be rare will be one sold ONLY at the Nintendo World Store in NYC.

Bowser: #1 franchise villian, getting a second version in SMB wave 1, absolutely common. Tier 1

Toon Link: Alternate version of the second most popular character Nintendo has. Tier 1

Sheik: While we do have evidence that Sheik is in shorter supply, is it more Little Mac than Captain Falcon or will things change and it's just an initial supply issue? Otherwise, it's a character/alter ego from a single Zelda game. Tier 2

King Dedede: Somewhat obscure villain from middle of the road popularity franchise. Definitely don't need many of these kicking around. Tier 2

Ike: Lower end popularity series character and we have actual data from Marth, who is clearly a T3 figure. He'll be the hardest wave 3 to find, exclusives aside. Tier 3

Sonic: Sega's flagship character that Nintendo had to likely back up a truck of money to Sega to use. Tier 1

Mega Man: Capcom's flagship character that Nintendo had to likely back up a truck of money to Capcom to use. Tier 1

Exclusives: To be honest, the supply of these is completely immaterial. As already mentioned before, a reseller tried to buy all 35 Lucarios a TRU had. This won't be the last time we hear that happen. The perception that these are exclusives will make them desirable to players, collectors and resellers alike, which is the point and the hook for each retailer to stock them. Unless each retailer can provide greater supply than Mario (reasonable, considering they are the only source per exclusive), these will dry up and be hotly in demand. If you go for B&M on these, expect to literally fight off resellers. Tier We'll Need Some Lube

Shulk

Lucario

Meta Knight

Rosalina

Saw Diddy Kong was OOS on Best Buy so went ahead and grabbed one from Amazon before they might be gone. This is my FIRST Amiibo purchase to go along with my FIRST 3DS (majoras mask le!).

Really am looking forward to playing Smash Bros and how this whole Amiibo thing works. 

I tried to preorder it. I can't access my account because ????

I emailed for assistance because I can't even sign in anymore. It's "access denied" no matter what I do.

If you go for B&M on these, expect to literally fight off resellers.

Shulk

Lucario

Meta Knight

Rosalina
Oh, I am willing to do that. I didn't really care much about these things before, but now I'm willing to make a fool of myself over them.

Does bestbuy have a preorder price guarantee that works with GCU? Or if it is the regular version And changes to $49.99 will it not change the price on the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back