Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking like no Lucario for me, ah well, don't have the big three from the first wave and not a huge Lucario fan, but figured I'd check anyways

Considering you're in my area, you really don't have much to worry about. There was only around 15 people at Toys R Us this morning. We've got a literal shit ton of Targets in the triangle, and each should have 20+ Rosalina.

There's only three Toys R Us stores in the area and only 15 people were at one. Consider that and it should help ease your anxiousness about Rosalina.

I've also heard that many stores in the area will be limiting them to 1 per customer. I'm really not super worried about getting Rosalina. I think anyone who shows up at opening should get one.
Thanks guys, I'm sure you're all right. I'm definitely planning to be there about 7:45 but no way will I be there at 7. I will just hope the stock is plentiful enough for me to at least get one at open. On another note, I ordered Link from BB yesterday since it sounds like his time is running out, and it's already out for delivery today!

Looking like no Lucario for me, ah well, don't have the big three from the first wave and not a huge Lucario fan, but figured I'd check anyways

so in reading these posts : did alot of you do preoorders at toysrus for pickup. I did for ship to my house. Is the fear the figures may get damaged in shipping?
The fear is not getting one at all.
I got my pre-order in store today but still have a online order that may or may not ship. I multi preorder at different stores on all of em to ensure I get mine.
I then help out cags or return the ones I don't need.

so in reading these posts : did alot of you do preoorders at toysrus for pickup. I did for ship to my house. Is the fear the figures may get damaged in shipping?
I preordered online for ship to home, but I think the general fear is they'll get cancelled again after all the preorder issues online. I just chatted with TRU online, all they could tell me was the general "relase is Feb 1, will ship within 48 hours" line.

Nothing at the Burlington, NJ TRU unless you're looking for Bowser. They had five of those. No Toon Link, no Sheik, no Lucario. Couldn't find anyone working the video game section either to ask if they had any. Someone else came in while I was looking too and walked away disappointed.
They got two lucarios at opening for non-pre orders. No sheiks, I asked.

Good guy this, morality that.  I don't see many, if any, people around here hooking up boardies with Amiibo.  If you want this to be a helpful community then practice what you preach. 

Now I'm a troll? lol, ok, jeez...

The point of my post was originally to let people know that most TRU's aren't going to hold back because they don;t know what's going on or they don't care. If you're relying on one of the pre-order cards then you need to try and get to your store ASAP.
You are a terrorist.

Pick me up one lol tried 6 different Toys R Us in NKY/greater Cincy area, all out. This is the first amiibo launch I've experienced(picked up others after launch) and wow it's nuts.
This is the first one we have had a solid date for. Well, we did for the first wave but noone thought it would be like this

I picked up in store preorder cards the day after TRU canceled all online orders. For me it was more of just another way to try and secure one.

Lady just told me at my TRU in Memphis that 12 guys lined up 30 minutes prior to opening. The first one bought 5. Needless to say I didn't get one. Since this was the only one I wanted outside of Bowser *bleep* Amiibo

I asked if she knee they were going to resell on eBay, said pretty sure they are

Manager told my wife he had a line forming at 9:15 central, and that they only had a couple for non-preorders. 

She picked up our two Lucario, as well as two commons to do the 4 for $44. 

No issues though!

I've been absent from this thread for awhile, but glad I looked today.

I got to the store at 12:00pm, headed to the back.  On 1 receipt I had Lucario.

On the other receipt I had Lucario, Toon Link, Shiek, Bowser, King Dede, Mega Man, and Ike.

I got both Lucarios.  Toon Link, Shiek, and Bowser (that I learned late) was dated early and today was the last day they held them.  Needless to say, I got my $1.00 deposits back on Toon Link, Shiek, and bowser.  Luckily my Best Buy pre-orders shipped for those 3.

There was a sign saying King Dede, Mega Man, and Ike were not going to be in today 1/30.

Again I just learned to preorder each from Amazon, Target, Best Buy, Gamestop, and Toys R Us.  And multiples (1 for shipping, and 1 for in store pickup).  It's stupid that I have to do that though.

My G/F ventured out to our local TRU today for me. She got there at 9:35 and was the 4th person in line, I am glad too because they only had 4. They handed out tickets to people inline, well to the first 4 that is as it was 1 per person. When they went inside all they had to do was go to the register and pay and leave. They did not have any of Bowser, Toon Link, or Shiek. They stated that they sold those on Tuesday the 27th. 

I think my G/F and I are going to split up and go to different Targets Sunday at  6:30 AM even know they open up at 8:00 AM. We are not taking any chances on not getting the other three this weekend. We collect them, one collection between the two of us, but she really likes Rosalina as she mains her in Smash 4.

Man, sometimes I can't fucking stand Redditors. 

As I'm browsing the front page of /r/amiibo, I see some guy post a story that sounds almost exactly like mine. I ask him which state, he says the same one I'm in. I try to clarify the location, but he doesn't reply, looking through his past posts I see him say something about my area. 

The problem I had is that he completely over-elaborated the situation and totally bad mouthed me to make me look like some whiny scalper when I was extremely polite to everyone involved. Obviously he has no idea it was me specifically and I shouldn't really give a shit about correcting him, but I want to fact check him so bad that it almost hurts a little.

Care to elaborate the flaws instead of a blanket and baseless conjecture?
I'm not going through your arguments but you're assuming an inherent demand for amiibos in your calculations.

Your essential argument is saying that if Nintendo produces more amiibos then demand will follow. There's no market research done outside of anecdotal evidence to show how large this untapped amiibo market is for Nintendo. There's nothing to suggest that those who do not own a single amiibo are put off due to the scarcity factor, especially when anecdotal evidence suggests that its the complete opposite, that people are chasing demand. Same goes with your statement on amiibo variety, unless Nintendo breaks down amiibo demand you are assuming that the rarer amiibos sell a lot more than the mario kirby etc when for all we know it can be the complete opposite. Mario games tend to already sell better than games from the other representative franchises so by correlation there would be more demand for mario series amiibos instead, e.g. why would an uninterested person be enticed by a Pit amiibo from a more obscure franchise than a mario one if you exclude the supply/value part of the equation?

Don't get into shareholder stuff on this one. Nintendo's issue is that they sold too many 3DS' and too few Wii U's and they're balancing their year on the hope that nothing else loses money.

fuck Toys R Us. I waited in line this morning only to be told that they didn't have any extras besides preorders. It was a bummer but I expected it. I went inside when they opened to check out what else they had. Very politely asked the manager if she knew about any other shipments and then how long they held pre orders before selling to the public. After our friendly conversation I went to look around and they found a extra copy not for pre-orders and sold it someone that just walked in the store while I was standing next to them. Despite the fact that they knew I was there specifically for that. Since I already had disappointment on my mind I shrugged it off, without causing any shit or even saying a word about it to anyone I left the store.

A half hour later my buddy went to the store to grab his pre orders and the employee proceeded to describe me in detail and talk all kinds of shit about me to someone that just happened to know me personally. What the fuck Toys R Us? From now on I'm going to go into the store demanding shit and cursing at the top of my lungs. If that's how they want to convey me to random people in their store than I'll be sure to act like they describe me next time.

Man, sometimes I can't fucking stand Redditors.

As I'm browsing the front page of /r/amiibo, I see some guy post a story that sounds almost exactly like mine. I ask him which state, he says the same one I'm in. I try to clarify the location, but he doesn't reply, looking through his past posts I see him say something about my area.

The problem I had is that he completely over-elaborated the situation and totally bad mouthed me to make me look like some whiny scalper when I was extremely polite to everyone involved. Obviously he has no idea it was me specifically and I shouldn't really give a shit about correcting him, but I want to fact check him so bad that it almost hurts a little.
I know exactly which one you're talking about too. I saw your story then just saw something that reminded me of it on Reddit. Not a fan of Reddit, and I obly started reading it for Amiibo info, I can't stand some of the stuff on there, trolls are worse than here.

A half hour later my buddy went to the store to grab his pre orders and the employee proceeded to describe me in detail and talk all kinds of shit about me to someone that just happened to know me personally. What the fuck Toys R Us? From now on I'm going to go into the store demanding shit and cursing at the top of my lungs. If that's how they want to convey me to random people in their store than I'll be sure to act like they describe me next time.
Maybe they just don't like you.

Went to the Toys R Us in Kansas City 15 minutes before opening. When the door opened, there were 7 of us in line and we were all content on getting one. Luckily, there were 8 of them but one person grabbed two because he said he didn't know if they were holding pre-orders. A little kid came in after that and ran towards there only to be disappointed that they ran out of Lucarios. The guy comes back and gives it to the kid saying that they are holding for customers who pre-ordered Lucario so the 8 on the shelf were extras. I'm glad that there was enough for the waiters and a walk-in. Sucks for everyone else afterwards. x____x

Well guys I made the rounds in NYC today, and tried 2 TRU's, 2 BB's, and 2 Targets...so they had absolutely nothing.  0 Wave 3, and a few commons from wave 1/2 (heavy emphasis on wave 1 commons).

Me either, I don't know why people are going crazy over lucario, I can see the others but lacario? Doesn't make sense...

Got to my local TRU at 9:25. Not bad. Only 5 people in front of me waiting. Unfortunately the only thing they gave us access to was Lucario. They had quite a few cases opened and waiting. Limit 2 per person and no pre order neccesary.

Jumped in a cab and went to Target, Gamestop, and Best Buy. No luck there. Finally hit up a distant TRU I didnt even know was there (one of the people in front told me about it and came with) and they had Bowser but nothing else.

Target Sunday morning is gonna be nuts. But have to try for Rosalina and whatever else they are going to be putting out.[attachment=11586:image.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back