Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got the shipping email from Best Buy that Bowser, Toon Link, and Sheik are on their way! Plus, my Lucario and Rosalina from Amazon UK & France should be arriving in the next few days. :)

Now I'm just waiting for Toad and wave 4 to pop up on BB.com. (I've had the most success with them so far.)

Haha I'm sad. Walked into the Nintendo store and the first thing the sales rep says when they see me is "we ain't got no new amiibos"

After reading all these posts about Lucario, I finally decided to just import Meta Knight and King Dedede. Not going through that much trouble to get something that isn't guaranteed. Wish I had pre-ordered when I had the chance. Oh well...

If you have a pre-order card, there's a good chance your Lucario is still at the store and ready for pickup. No need to worry about them being sold early, my store had around 10 boxes full of Lucario set aside for preorders.
I got my 3, and before anyone asks. I'm not selling them. 1 for me, brother, and to trade for other exclusives I missed out on.

Also got my Bowser from Gamestop.

I'm not even going to try hard for Lucario. I'm going to swing by my local TRU since it's on the way home, and if he's there, cool. If not, don't even care. I just want my Toon Link, Ike and Mega Man from this wave, and then I'm done till wave 4 (Robin, Lucina and Ness for me. Maybe Wario)

I know exactly which one you're talking about too. I saw your story then just saw something that reminded me of it on Reddit. Not a fan of Reddit, and I obly started reading it for Amiibo info, I can't stand some of the stuff on there, trolls are worse than here.
It just pisses me off to no end how many details he got wrong and all the embellishing he did to paint me like a fucking asshole, and to random internet people too. And yeah, same boat - I only started browsing that shit pit to stalk the amiibo page for updates.

The TRU closest to me claimed  that there was no extra Lucario amiibos and that the closest stores that did have extras were in Huntington Beach, CA and Bell Gardens, CA. I may just go and buy a Rosalina I wasn't planning to get just to trade.

Welp, LA was a bust for me. I called the TRU in Culver City and Hawthorne yesterday and they said they only had enough for pre-orders, but the TRU in Torrance got 19 in and only 4 were pre-ordered. Showed up this morning at 9:30 and there were already 15 people in line. 

I only hit up the TRUs on my way to work since I had to be here by 10. I was semi-bummed but only because I was hoping to score one to trade for a figure I actually care about. Not trying to collect all of them and I don't even know what version of Pokemon Lucario is even in. 

I do however wanna get my hands on Rosalina on Sunday. Good luck out there everyone. 

I'm not going through your arguments but you're assuming an inherent demand for amiibos in your calculations.

Your essential argument is saying that if Nintendo produces more amiibos then demand will follow. There's no market research done outside of anecdotal evidence to show how large this untapped amiibo market is for Nintendo. There's nothing to suggest that those who do not own a single amiibo are put off due to the scarcity factor, especially when anecdotal evidence suggests that its the complete opposite, that people are chasing demand. Same goes with your statement on amiibo variety, unless Nintendo breaks down amiibo demand you are assuming that the rarer amiibos sell a lot more than the mario kirby etc when for all we know it can be the complete opposite. Mario games tend to already sell better than games from the other representative franchises so by correlation there would be more demand for mario series amiibos instead, e.g. why would an uninterested person be enticed by a Pit amiibo from a more obscure franchise than a mario one if you exclude the supply/value part of the equation?

Don't get into shareholder stuff on this one. Nintendo's issue is that they sold too many 3DS' and too few Wii U's and they're balancing their year on the hope that nothing else loses money.
I'm not assuming an inherent demand, and your paraphrasing of my argument is false. And this isn't a vacuum--- we have Disney and Activision as some precursor to what Nintendo's success could be. People are obviously not chasing after these with such a crappy attach rate of 1.6 to 1, and that is meaningful because there are 18 different ones to choose from. That claim that I'm assuming the rarer ones are outselling is also false--- I am hardly saying that as it is known those were underproduced. However if all figures are sold equally worldwide Nintendo only sold 320,000 of any Amiibo across the globe, and that's not good for attach rates for widespread demand.

Further, all the characters are found as playable in Smash Bros, so obscurity of a source franchise doesn't really matter for demand inherent in the game itself, judging by how many it sold, hence why in-game playable Little Mac was so popular online when he was considered OP. That would better drive Amiibo sales more so than historical Punch-Out franchise game sales. Nintendo may be happy they sold that many figures, but compared to Disney Infinity 1.0 launch it's nothing to be proud of: Disney sold worldwide 3 million Starter Packs with a minimum 9 million figures bundled with the starter pack in a similar time period--- that's not counting single pack and theme pack figures they sold in addition to those in the Starter Pack, all of which were far easier to find on store shelves compared to this atrocious handling by Nintendo. Sure they were bundled to get the guaranteed minimum 3:1 ratio, but they were an unproven franchise (unlike Smash Bros 4) with a higher retail price.

It just pisses me off to no end how many details he got wrong and all the embellishing he did to paint me like a fucking asshole, and to random internet people too. And yeah, same boat - I only started browsing that shit pit to stalk the amiibo page for updates.
Let it go. These people will always be unreasonable and go to great lengths to justify themselves

The TRU closest to me claimed that there was no extra Lucario amiibos and that the closest stores that did have extras were in Huntington Beach, CA and Bell Gardens, CA. I may just go and buy a Rosalina I wasn't planning to get just to trade.
Im close to Huntington Beach right might stop by there but mostly likely there are out

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I went to Durham, NC TRU today. Got there at 9:30 and was 2nd in line. They only had 6 extras that were not pre-ordered and was able to snag one. The people at the end of the line were hella pissed off.

Also wanna say thanks to you guys for keeping everybody in the loop to get that extra edge to get these figures. Despite all the fussing, you guys have been a massive help!! Cheers!!
HEY! I was there! Congrats on getting one! I JUST got there at 10 as they opened the doors. I was the dude with a Yankee hat holding an infant in the back of the line! Getting there at 10 after deciding to just drop by on a whim since I was passing the place, I didn't expect to get it, so I didn't worry much.

The guy in front of me though?! Oooooooooooh man. He was PISSED! The person in front of him got the last one, and when they told him that was the last one he flipped out!

"WHAT?! Really?!? Only 6 of them?!? You guys are exclusively carrying this figure and you only order 6??!?!?! Do you know what I had to do to get down here this early!!??"

They tried explaining that they don't order anything, that Nintendo just ships it to them. But he stormed off.

This isn't my local TRU. I'm closer to the Greensboro one. But man oh man, I'm glad I stopped there. That dude taught me a lesson: Never get too involved with amiibos.

Ugh my TRU only had lucario for preorders, if anyone has a spare I'd trade for a sheik! Yes I know no trades here, but I really want Lucario that bad.

Lady just told me at my TRU in Memphis that 12 guys lined up 30 minutes prior to opening. The first one bought 5. Needless to say I didn't get one. Since this was the only one I wanted outside of Bowser *bleep* Amiibo
I asked if she knee they were going to resell on eBay, said pretty sure they are
There are two in Memphis. Which one did you go to?

Welp, LA was a bust for me. I called the TRU in Culver City and Hawthorne yesterday and they said they only had enough for pre-orders, but the TRU in Torrance got 19 in and only 4 were pre-ordered. Showed up this morning at 9:30 and there were already 15 people in line.

I only hit up the TRUs on my way to work since I had to be here by 10. I was semi-bummed but only because I was hoping to score one to trade for a figure I actually care about. Not trying to collect all of them and I don't even know what version of Pokemon Lucario is even in.

I do however wanna get my hands on Rosalina on Sunday. Good luck out there everyone.
A co-worker went to the TRU in Culver after being shoo'ed away from the one closer to his house. Somone called Culver City and they said they had 28 in stock so everyone rushed there. I guess they let everyone wait in line for a good amount of time before letting them all in only to then tell everyone that all the ones they had in stock were for pre-orders.

Glad I gave up on this whole Amiibo thing. I just want the ones I play with. These things have become too collective for me.

The line was 20 people deep with only three available. First person in line tried to buy all three. I didn't make it in time for the cut off, since they were lining up since 6am.

Me either, I don't know why people are going crazy over lucario, I can see the others but lacario? Doesn't make sense...
It's weird. I agree with you -- I don't think there's a ton of people upset that they didn't get "lucario" though as much as they're disappointed to have potentially missed one (at MSRP). So far I have every amiibo except Villager (just haven't resorted to buying from a reseller for any of these yet) - but this wave has (in my opinion) the BEST and WORST amiibo so far. Lucario is by the far the ugliest, cheapest, weirdest looking amiibo I think so far. I put him next to my other figures (boxes) and he just looks so sad and pathetic. But on the other hand Bowser looks AWESOME! He's got the look just right, he's hefty (heavier than all the other amiibo by far), and just looks great! (I know its based on the Smash trophies, but I wish some of those trophies looked better!)

Anyone have the same (or different) opinion about these (or other) figures?

A co-worker went to the TRU in Culver after being shoo'ed away from the one closer to his house. Somone called Culver City and they said they had 28 in stock so everyone rushed there. I guess they let everyone wait in line for a good amount of time before letting them all in only to then tell everyone that all the ones they had in stock were for pre-orders.

Glad I gave up on this whole Amiibo thing. I just want the ones I play with. These things have become too collective for me.

Ok, so here's my story...

Calling and calling and calling and every TRU around me had only 4 - 6 to sell. All were expecting lines. 

So I thought, eh, why not call the TRU's around my mom in FL. She loves hunting for stuff too, no matter what it is (that's where I get it from). So I called yesterday and the first one I called said they had 8. Sweet, I thought, and I asked if he could hold one. "Yeah, I could hold one for you man. What's your name?" I was SHOCKED. Didn't think that was going to work. Gave him my mom's name and he was cool about it. 

So my mom went to a few TRU's (telling you, she loves this shit) and they all said they sold out in minutes. Finally got to the one they were holding it at (around 1130ish), and she said they were holding one for her. They looked, and couldn't find it in the preorder pile. While they were looking my mom overheard them picking up the phone that rang non-stop and everyone asking for Lucario. Manager invited her to the back.

He looked in the drawer where they keep stuff to hold for customers and employees. He was curious because his count of how many they had vs how many they sold was off. Sure enough. My freaking Lucario! He was totally dumbfounded. "We only had 8 of these to sell and this morning I had a line of more than 20 and had to send most home. THIS is not supposed to be in here. It was not supposed to be held for you." But seeing as how she was there and so was the figure, he gave it to her. It wasn't her fault or mine. It was the employee's since he held it. I asked, yeah, but you'll never know if there is a store that would agreeingly hold them with no problem. 

But anyway, I lucked out BIG time. I hope everyone who didn't get one is able to find one soon. 

>they

It's weird. I agree with you -- I don't think there's a ton of people upset that they didn't get "lucario" though as much as they're disappointed to have potentially missed one (at MSRP). So far I have every amiibo except Villager (just haven't resorted to buying from a reseller for any of these yet) - but this wave has (in my opinion) the BEST and WORST amiibo so far. Lucario is by the far the ugliest, cheapest, weirdest looking amiibo I think so far. I put him next to my other figures (boxes) and he just looks so sad and pathetic. But on the other hand Bowser looks AWESOME! He's got the look just right, he's hefty (heavier than all the other amiibo by far), and just looks great! (I know its based on the Smash trophies, but I wish some of those trophies looked better!)

Bowser is by far my favorite, but after seeing the Dedede unboxing on Youtube I may change my mind.

Very awesome. I went 1 hour after my TRU opened. Was worried the whole drive there that they likely sold my 2 Lucario pre-orders. However when I arrived the worker asked me right away if I had a Lucario pre-order. They put the HR lady in the electronics department, probably to make sure things were kept orderly. She was in the back room for quite a while. Was worried but she then walked out with 2 pristine Lucarios.

http://imgur.com/Sk2ymJ1

I concur, Bowser has an amazing sculpt.

Well I am definitely psyched for Bowser and will say that I'm glad so far (with possibly the exception of Rosalina) all of my favorites have been Mario, Pikachu, etc so at least I'm lucky there. I even got Little Mac for MSRP and we'll see how Sonic and Dedede go but I am not bothered about Lucario at all.

Bowser BY FAR is the most well built Amiibo to date. He's the heaviest and takes up the most space. Colorful, and great detail as well. I wish they were all on his level.

HEY! I was there! Congrats on getting one! I JUST got there at 10 as they opened the doors. I was the dude with a Yankee hat holding an infant in the back of the line! Getting there at 10 after deciding to just drop by on a whim since I was passing the place, I didn't expect to get it, so I didn't worry much.

The guy in front of me though?! Oooooooooooh man. He was PISSED! The person in front of him got the last one, and when they told him that was the last one he flipped out!

"WHAT?! Really?!? Only 6 of them?!? You guys are exclusively carrying this figure and you only order 6??!?!?! Do you know what I had to do to get down here this early!!??"

They tried explaining that they don't order anything, that Nintendo just ships it to them. But he stormed off.

This isn't my local TRU. I'm closer to the Greensboro one. But man oh man, I'm glad I stopped there. That dude taught me a lesson: Never get too involved with amiibos.
Yeah I think I remember you. I was in a hoodie with an Arsenal scarf and hat. If you are gonna be in the area for Rosalina let me know. I'll for sure post any inside info I get from Target at Southpoint Mall tommorrow.

Yeah I think I remember you. I was in a hoodie with an Arsenal scarf and hat. If you are gonna be in the area for Rosalina let me know. I'll for sure post any inside info I get from Target at Southpoint Mall tommorrow.
Same neck of the woods here...I am debating between Apex or Holly Springs Target myself.

That's brutal.

East Las Vegas TRU still has about 12 Lucarios available! I just got one 5 mins ago, limit one per person and no customers in the store. They have already sold about 10 to non pre-orders.

Yeah man he has to be the ugliest "rarest" one out. But I honestly think the price will drop on him after the hype dies down. But I'm glad toysrus at mine did a limit for 1 per customer tho, because the dude who was first in line said he bought all the sheik that they had a few days ago. What a bastard lol. He would had bought them all if there wasn't a limit.

Of course Toys R Us orders the figures. They have a buyer that tells Nintendo how many of each figure they want. Nintendo doesn't just send figures to stores. Stores have to order them. In this case the Buyers for Toys R Us didn't anticipate the demand for that figure so they didn't order more. Or they did want more and Nintendo told them they would only be making a certain amount. The point is that Toys R Us is responsible for the store not having more.

Just a heads up if youre in northern california the yuba city TRU still has lucarios and they are in the back and you have to ask so there might be a good chance if people just look at the shelf and leave[attachment=11587:image.jpg]

Wait does anyone know the Release Dates for Rosalina, Meta Knight and Sheik? I had Sheik pre ordered from TRU but they keep telling me she has not come in but i seen people posting her last week from tTRU. I was able to pick up Toon Link and Bowser they Got my Lucarios today on hold for me but no Sheik so i may have to get her else where any help Please ;)

Haha What color was the hat?

I have a hookup at my target next to home. I guess it pays to go in week after week looking for new amiibos! I have Rosalina and Sheik waiting for me in a drawer till Sunday. So freaking happy 😊

Good luck with her though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back