Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
So I guess Rosalina won't be available online then.  I don't have any way to get to Target on Sunday morning to get her...  I hate being sick :(

I need the link for the video of the guy in a tiger suit removing the cardboard from the amiibo plastic, can someone make that happen for me? It seems to be burrrried.

I actually want the european boxed ones, seemed I missed out on a EUR version of little mac, rose, meta and shulk. Anyone have any sites selling them in europe, besides amazon.

Did anyone pre-order Lucario from game.co.uk earlier this month?  The order status says he was shipped on the 20th, but I never received him.  I contacted them by email and I was told that it should only take 4-6 business days.

Well... If Lucario gets more instock, I'll keep checking back. Really doubt it. Might have to resort to Trading/Ebay/Buying this one. Out of the four exclusives, Lucario was the only one I wasn't able to pre-order.

Just checked my Pre-order that I currently have. Entertaiment Earth still shows Back ordered on my two separate orders. One consisting of Pit/Falcon & the other one of Ike/Sonic/Mega Man/King Deedede.

My Walmart Preorders for Bowser/Sheik/Toon Link are still pending. They did send me an email stating that these will ship out sometime around Feb 9 or so and should arrive by Feb 13-16 or so. Not too worry about this one. Might still just as a precaution pick these up when I'll go hunting down Rosalina & Luma.

My Gamestop Preorder of Shulk is still Open Order. When I preordered mine, it only allowed me to do Store-Pick up Only. So far, no news on this one. Like most are saying, this one might be out on Feb 13 or so. Not sure what to expect on this one.

My Best Buy Preorder of Meta Knight is still waiting on shipping. Stills says 12/31/15. Hopefully this will be out by Feb 13/20.

And finally my Super Mario/Mario Party Amazon Preorders Luigi/Peach/Yoshi/Toad/Bowser is now showing "We need more time to give you and estimate" Before, it used to say sometime during 2016. Now its weird but I think Amazon removed the Mario Series/Mario Party Amiibos. When I click on them it takes me to Captain Falcon Amiibo Page. Hmn

Is everybody on the same page with these Preorders? Just curious...

My entertainment earth order of Pit/Falcon/Megaman is still on back order as well. 

I also have a Toon Link preorder from Walmart and it's still showing up as processing with an arrival date of 2/9.

Well... If Lucario gets more instock, I'll keep checking back. Really doubt it. Might have to resort to Trading/Ebay/Buying this one. Out of the four exclusives, Lucario was the only one I wasn't able to pre-order.

Just checked my Pre-order that I currently have. Entertaiment Earth still shows Back ordered on my two separate orders. One consisting of Pit/Falcon & the other one of Ike/Sonic/Mega Man/King Deedede.

My Walmart Preorders for Bowser/Sheik/Toon Link are still pending. They did send me an email stating that these will ship out sometime around Feb 9 or so and should arrive by Feb 13-16 or so. Not too worry about this one. Might still just as a precaution pick these up when I'll go hunting down Rosalina & Luma.

My Gamestop Preorder of Shulk is still Open Order. When I preordered mine, it only allowed me to do Store-Pick up Only. So far, no news on this one. Like most are saying, this one might be out on Feb 13 or so. Not sure what to expect on this one.

My Best Buy Preorder of Meta Knight is still waiting on shipping. Stills says 12/31/15. Hopefully this will be out by Feb 13/20.

And finally my Super Mario/Mario Party Amazon Preorders Luigi/Peach/Yoshi/Toad/Bowser is now showing "We need more time to give you and estimate" Before, it used to say sometime during 2016. Now its weird but I think Amazon removed the Mario Series/Mario Party Amiibos. When I click on them it takes me to Captain Falcon Amiibo Page. Hmn

Is everybody on the same page with these Preorders? Just curious...
I don't preorder, it's for sissies.

EDIT: I feel dirty, I just bought Meta Knight, King DeDeDe, & Ike on Amazon, even splurged for same day delivery.

Did anyone's Lucario amiibo pre-order shipped yet from TRU? I'm confused as I'm not sure if today was the official release date or if it's still TRU breaking street date like they did Bowser, Toon Link, and Shiek.

i think there's a possibility rosalina will be online for a few minutes on 2/1
Well, here's the thing.

When someone orders on target.com for in store pickup, does it lock out a unit of stock from sale in store?

If it does, Target B&M is going to have a bad time tomorrow.

Let's say the stock available in store all becomes available for in-store pickup on target.com. Those figures will sell out almost instantly. If they become locked out in the system (akin to how Rosalina is hardlocked in the system now to the 2/1 street date), everyone waiting won't be able to buy ANYTHING because the first person will not be able to check out faster than the 30-40 figures will sell out online.

This is assuming the system does that. I would assume that it doesn't and unless an employee is able to snatch a figure away from electronics for pickup before they sell out, it won't work. They'll sell through the stock and the in-store order will come out OOS and be canceled.

Adrienne, I'll make you a deal. When you get up to nurse Clara, check target.com and try and do an in-store pickup for a figure. If you do that, I won't wait outside Sunday morning.

My in-store pickup orders of Toon Link, Sheik, and Bowser from BBY now show a status of confirming store inventory. Hopefully I can pick them up tomorrow after braving target.

Well, here's the thing.

When someone orders on target.com for in store pickup, does it lock out a unit of stock from sale in store?

If it does, Target B&M is going to have a bad time tomorrow.

Let's say the stock available in store all becomes available for in-store pickup on target.com. Those figures will sell out almost instantly. If they become locked out in the system (akin to how Rosalina is hardlocked in the system now to the 2/1 street date), everyone waiting won't be able to buy ANYTHING because the first person will not be able to check out faster than the 30-40 figures will sell out online.

This is assuming the system does that. I would assume that it doesn't and unless an employee is able to snatch a figure away from electronics for pickup before they sell out, it won't work. They'll sell through the stock and the in-store order will come out OOS and be canceled.

Adrienne, I'll make you a deal. When you get up to nurse Clara, check target.com and try and do an in-store pickup for a figure. If you do that, I won't wait outside Sunday morning.
No way Target will do in store pickup for Rosalina. They're very new to the instore pickup game, hell, I've never r ven seen an item I can pick up in store.

No way Target will do in store pickup for Rosalina. They're very new to the instore pickup game, hell, I've never r ven seen an item I can pick up in store.
Does the Find In Store button on the Rosalina page allow you to in store pickup? I have never used it so I'm not sure.

Does the Find In Store button on the Rosalina page allow you to in store pickup? I have never used it so I'm not sure.
Sometimes you can order and sometimes it only shows in store stock. I know with a previous wave of amiibos I could see things were instock, but couldn't order them for in store pick up. Maybe there was a message "only available in store" or something, can't remember.

at tru yesterday there was 5 people on  line 20 min before opening.  what makes people think target will be worse and need to get there hours before opening?

Sometimes you can order and sometimes it only shows in store stock. I know with a previous wave of amiibos I could see things were instock, but couldn't order them for in store pick up. Maybe there was a message "only available in store" or something, can't remember.
Hopefully that'll be the case for Rosalina then, however if it's not... hoo boy.

at tru yesterday there was 5 people on line 20 min before opening. what makes people think target will be worse and need to get there hours before opening?
All the people who preordered Lucario now have to fight with the masses for Rosalinas. Also, now people know for sure there will be a line at Target based on what happened yesterday with Lucario. Put them together and it's going to be ugly.

She hasnt went live yet so we will not know until then, right now it just says Not Available so its not eligible for in store pickup obviously. Other amiibo are able to be ordered with in store pickup but I imagine she will not be.

Mario Party 10 bundle with mario amiibo was up for preorder at New Egg,Target, Walmart, and Amazon.  SMB series was amazon only but is now taken down.

Gamestop and BB has had nothing for MP10 or next wave.

Why is there so much confusion on presells for the next wave?

Will hunting rosilina tomorrow is painful. The weather will rain all day long today and tomorrow with cold air. Hope the roads is not slick. I haven't been in target over 3 weeks, last time I went for little mac and captain falcon.

Yesterday, there were only 6 of us outside TRU for Lucario. However, I would assume there was a much lower percentage of people who knew the release date was yesterday, and not 2/1. Not to mention it was a weekday/workday for most. Not to mention pre orders were available for weeks.

However, for Rosalina, its been a solid 2/1 date for months now. And its a Sunday, when everyone has off. And only maybe 5% or less were actually able to preorder during those short 25m windows. And everyone knows just how hard/rare the figure will be to get.

Doesnt take a genius to see its 2 completely different situations. I was planning to leave at 6am, but Im now leaving at 5am, and Im going there realizing I will most likely come back empty handed. If there are less than say, 25, and multiple lines form on different entrances .... then god help us all !!!

:pray:

Mario Party 10 bundle with mario amiibo was up for preorder at New Egg,Target, Walmart, and Amazon. SMB series was amazon only but is now taken down.

Gamestop and BB has had nothing for MP10 or next wave.

Why is there so much confusion on presells for the next wave?
Retailers have just been dragging their feet. I can understand why with how piecemeal allocations have been.

Is there normally lines at Target when something like this releases? This is my first time doing this for an Amiibo tomorrow and with two entrances, I see this as being difficult to do.

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet.

Gohastings has Sheik and Toon Link up and able to pre-order with a release date of 2/3/15.

Also EARLYBIRD code for free shipping.

Happy hunting! 

Is there normally lines at Target when something like this releases? This is my first time doing this for an Amiibo tomorrow and with two entrances, I see this as being difficult to do.
There were lines at TRU yesterday, so I would assume there will be lines for Rosalina as well. These retailer exclusives are getting out of control.

I'm saying that I don't understand how a company like Nintendo could not be more accurate with meeting the demand.

With existing characters like Marth-Villager-WFT they could presell them again and make the appropriate amount. If it's a shelf space issue, they could sell online only.

With waves 3, 4, and smb series they have HARD numbers on what amazon/bb/gs/etc. have preordered. They knew a while ago how many Lucario's they had presold. You're telling me they couldn't produce more Lucarios for launch? Each TRU on avg had 3-4 for walk ins. I can't believe they couldn't supply more.

They now have a demand, and they have accurate presell numbers.

Why in the world would they offer amazon to preorder SMB series and say we are limiting you to "x" number. Why not keep the preorders rolling and manage production accordingly? That doesn't even take into account walk ins at stores and most preorders are online so shelf space is irrelevant
I will make one general reply to those second-guessing Nintendo's approach to supply. Whether they initially shot a little low by accident or on purpose, there is absolutely no reason for them ever to do what most of you are suggesting. The hunt and free PR would be over the minute it became known that people whining on the internet about not getting a figure would have their "demand" satisfied by some future magical preorder that would make everyone's dreams come true.

Gnoh said it best when he mentioned the paltry re-sales numbers on eBay to scalpers. Those numbers show Nintendo that it's NOT worth it to re-run any line. They are taking a huge risk with Marth actually, but since he's needed for a game they have justification so it might not hurt the others (who are not immediately getting new games).

And the basic assumption that people have wrong is that only people who bought Smash Bros. are buying these. I haven't seen any evidence of that breakdown yet.

Target is bound to be hell tomorrow. Add to that there will possibly be clueless employees wondering why there are like 20-30 ppl lined up outside tbe store. Possibly still having the amiibos in the back and not up front for grabbing and go. Possibly no line system or ticket system. 2 door entry and probably no security guard, this could become equivalent to a highly popular Jordan release.

We already know dudes are going to be sprinting to the electronics section and all yelling at once at the poor associate about amiibos. It can all get very scary very quick especially if there turns out being a dispute about who was in the store first or not or who grabbed an associate first. If Target is smart about this they will at least do lines and guaranteed tickets but that's probably never happening considering most of the associates in electronics don't even know what an amiibo even is nor could probably understand the hype for a tiny star princess figurine.

I hope that everyone eats tomorrow though.

There were lines at TRU yesterday, so I would assume there will be lines for Rosalina as well. These retailer exclusives are getting out of control.
It depends on your area as well, there was no line at my TRU and only 3 of us there at opening. I showed up 15 minutes early and was the first one there. I expect Sunday to be slightly worse(since it'll be the weekend) but I'm legitimately not worried at all.

Just called the TRU in exton PA, they did not get their shipment in yesterday. The guy said they still didn't get it in. I know the same thing happened to the one in Reading if anyone is out there, it might be worth a call.

Also while in there yesterday they informed me they didn't take any preorders on Lucario and will not do so either.

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet.
Gohastings has Shiek and Toon Link up and able to pre-order with a release date of 2/3/15.
Also EARLYBIRD code for free shipping.

Happy hunting!
Nice, these weren't up last night. Thanks for posting. Word of warning, when I ordered a Peach amiibo from the $4 glitch they sent it in a thin bubble mailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back