Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Still haven't received a shipping confirmation for Lucario from TRU. or any of the Amiibos from the $999 Amiibo ordeal where you put in the promo code. Anyone else have any luck yet?

TLink ready for pickup at my BestBuy tomorrow. Right next to Target too, shame they open 3 hours later on Sundays. I guess I could sleep in my car lol.

Preordered Sheik from GoHastings...what are the chances they actually fulfil these orders?

At a Toys R Us in Buford GA right now watching a guy with 3 Bowsers in his had (last 3 that were not pre-orders that the store had) trying to convince an employee to give him another one from the back of either Boswer, Sheik, Lucario, or Toon Link that they have in the back that are all pre-orders waiting for customers to come pick them up so he can get the 4 for $44 deal. I wonder what he is going to do when he finds out Boswer has been out for a week and it appears to be common?

I now see Lucario on eBay for $25ish from Germany etc.

People waiting in line or driving store to store = hilarious.
Honestly A. I want the US packaging, B. It cost me $11 instead of $25 at TRU for a US Lucario C. Amiibo hunting in the wild is more fun than on Ebay.

Pretty much a trifecta against your post...

At a Toys R Us in Buford GA right now watching a guy with 3 Bowsers in his had (last 3 that were not pre-orders that the store had) trying to convince an employee to give him another one from the back of either Boswer, Sheik, Lucario, or Toon Link that they have in the back that are all pre-orders waiting for customers to come pick them up so he can get the 4 for $44 deal. I wonder what he is going to do when he finds out Boswer has been out for a week and it appears to be common?
Ah yes, the scalpicus moronicus, aka dumb reseller. A surprisingly not so rare breed of dumbass. Motivated by misinformation, willing to dig deep in their wallets, these dolts live and die by return policies.

Honestly A. I want the US packaging, B. It cost me $11 instead of $25 at TRU for a US Lucario C. Amiibo hunting in the wild is more fun than on Ebay.

Pretty much a trifecta against your post...
A: Understandable

B: Amiibos at TRU are $13.99 plus tax. That should come close to $15. How would Lucario, store exclusive, cost $11?

C: Driving all over the place is not more fun than eBay. One or two stops, sure. After that it is cheaper to go to eBay due to time along with wear and tear on your car.

Might have gotten lucky getting a local trade done for Lucario. Traded Rayman Legends for Wii U, guess it pays off when you have a huge backlog lol

My TRU.com pre-order shows Item(s) on hold until release date: 12 / 24 / 14

I have no faith in TRU.com after their repeated cancellations!

My TRU.com pre-order shows Item(s) on hold until release date: 12 / 24 / 14

I have no faith in TRU.com after their repeated cancellations!
I kind of hope that TRU will accidentally cancel orders again. I don't mind waiting if it means more free Amiibos for me due to TRU's screw ups.

This week has been nothing but lucking out for me....

2 days ago, I stumbled onto 2 Captain Falcons(at two different TRU locations). Trying to get Lucario, I tried yesterday all over NYC, despite all the reports from people in here that it wasn't available. And, of course, didn't find anything. (i had stuff stuff to do and couldn't get there at opening.)

Anyways, I went to TRU in Carle Place, trying my luckk(and also to exchange a Diddy Kong I had bought for a DK), I found someone on line who had 3 commons in their cart. She actually seemed a little more friendly than the other two people, with shifty, standoff-ish eyes, bolting towards the Amiibo section, and I told her I had those CapFalcs with me, in hopes of making a trade. (or some money, worst case scenario.)

I don't keep my Amiibo in the packaging, as I think it just takes up way too much space and I enjoy training them. But she also told me it was for her son, who was hoping to complete his own personal collection as well. After some deliberation over the phone with her husband, she pulled out a brand new Lucario she had just picked up with those 3 commons, but was holding off on telling me about. Seems she had an extra one at home, and knew that coming across Captain Falcon would be just as tough, if not tougher once these new waves finished releasing.

Long story short, we've formed an AmiibAlliance, in an effort to get more of those harder to find figures in the hands of people, families, or kids who genuinely appreciate these kinds of things for their own, personal life experience. =]

I'm probably heading to Target at Green Acres Mall tomorrow. Haven't met any CAG's yet(or really spoken to many, for that matter. Lol) but I'd love to be able to work together with some more people to make great things happen for people who deserve great things. C=

So shulk not coming out til the 2/13 now? If so, that would be great for me since bestbuy and gamestop open at the same time.

That time frame looks pretty spot on. Consistant dates that most people here have been reporting.

Now... Whether or not they actually stick, well, thats another story. Lets hope tho !

Looks like my local Target is limiting Rosalina to 1 and holding them behind the counter. If you are a two or three-fer, you might want to call ahead to see how the store is handling it.

Im bored and might be heading over there. Was there any Toon Links at that Toysrus?

Rosalina is so near I can almost smell her.  :bow:

Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 02/02/2015, By End of Day

Last Location: Arrived - Napa, CA, United States, Saturday, 01/31/2015

I aim to hit up my local target half an hour or so before they open. With any luck, I'll have one, just like I did with Lucario. I only showed up ten minutes early for that one xD.

So is Rosa the only exclusive that's stated for tomorrow? 

I need to figure out how I'm gonna get Shulk if they release it on a weekday. 

Welp fuck. 5-8 inches of snow expected tomorrow. Not sure if thats good or bad...

Atleast I live right around the corner from my nearest store. Doubt I'll be able to hit the others though

GS Stores

V5MXaNz.jpg
It's kind of hard to put much weight into those dates when Link and Sheik have already been spotted in the wild, and Bowser, Link, and Sheik are available for pick-up on Sunday. I can't see GS holding inventory till those dates.

The next month is probably going to be crazy between the constant popping up of new figures at various stores, the anticipation for Wave 4, and the Hunt for a Toad PO.

How do you even pronounce Dedede?

Is it DUH-DAY-DAY

DUH-DEE-DEE

DEE-DEE-DEE

DAY-DAY-DAY

DUH-DEED

or something else entirely? Kind of stupid, I know, but it will make asking about him a lot easier.

I'm not even gonna bother trying to pronounce his name. I'm going in with a picture, and saying "Im looking for this penguin-like thing with a hammer".
I already have enough trouble trying to get people to understand the other amiibos I'm asking for lol.

How do you even pronounce Dedede?
Is it DUH-DAY-DAY
DUH-DEE-DEE
DEE-DEE-DEE
DAY-DAY-DAY
DUH-DEED
or something else entirely? Kind of stupid, I know, but it will make asking about him a lot easier.
The way they pronounce it in Smash Bros.

f428ee1924497aeafcf5199d9113c6f1.jpg

Found these at a local Hastings!

EDIT: They only had one of each but I already preordered online so I didn't purchase.

huge snow storm happening tonight, any of u nerds know of another way to get rosalina? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back