Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to whoever posted the Hastings pre-orders. Just got a sheik! :) Hopefully, one less to look for (assuming it doesn't arrive smashed...). Free shipping is worth the risk though.

Anyone have experience ordering items with different release dates in the same order from TRU online? The order that contains my Lucario also has Sonic and Mega Man in it and I'm wondering if I'll have to wait until they're all available before they ship.

What Target is doing with Rosalina pretty much up to what the manager supervising that department wants to do, and will be different at every store.  I asked the clerk at a Target yesterday if they were getting in a lot of Rosalinas for Sunday he said they had 4 boxes, 16 back in the stock room.  He said he doesn't know if there will be a limit on how many people could buy but if someone comes a long and grabs them all they would likely put a limit on them but he would have to talk to his boss.

I was hoping to find a Target that said 1 per person so I wouldn't have to deal with camping at one only to have them bought by 1 guy.  Because I did meet people at TRU for Lucario who said if Target lets them buy all the Rosalina they will. 

[quote name="Frizzkills" post="12459597" timestamp="1422737789"]Don't worry.... most of these alerts are glitches. Fox was never in stock to begin with.[/quote]

Don't tell me that! ;(

My Amazon pre-order of MP10 + Mario amiibo figure bundle was recently discounted by $10 which essentially means I get a free Mario amiibo from this sweet deal. Thanks Amazon!

Rosalina is so near I can almost smell her. :bow:

Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 02/02/2015, By End of Day

Last Location: Arrived - Napa, CA, United States, Saturday, 01/31/2015
Mine was scheduled for a Tuesday delivery but it got to my house today :). My toon link from BB will be here Monday. Now just waiting on lucario to ship to complete these first 5 releases.

Mine was scheduled for a Tuesday delivery but it got to my house today :). My toon link from BB will be here Monday. Now just waiting on lucario to ship to complete these first 5 releases.
My rosalina is 20 minutes away and won't be here till Tuesday. I hate ups mail

In addition to Ike frys.com also has King Dedede, Sheik, Mega Man and Sonic. Go go go!

Trying to order 1 and it keeps saying "credit card invalid"

I only use 1 card and I typed it 3 times...

No wonder I never order from them.
had the same issue. had to go from visa --> discover and it worked.

also dedede and megaman is up. only got ike....because i have a feeling its going to be rare. #amiiboproblems

Trying to order 1 and it keeps saying "credit card invalid"

I only use 1 card and I typed it 3 times...

No wonder I never order from them.
For some reason a lot of credit cards think FYE is fraud, its saying invalid because the cc company has flagged the transaction. Use a different card or payment

Oh well fuck you Fry's/credit card company's.  So much for locking down the rest of Wave 3 except sonic (store pickup only on him).  All I have are Visa cards.

Got Ike, dedede, and Megaman from fry's! Thanks guys.
Missed out on sonic though...oh well, at least now the hunt is less crazy for me now. Hopefully.

EDIT: I too wonder is fry's ships them well. Also wondering about Hastings. I'd like to know if I should go out and grab one in store anyway when they're out.

If you guys are worried about target not limiting rosalina just call and ask for an LOD and explain to them that theyre might be a lot people tommorow morning asking for the one damn amiibo. Just ask if they are planning to do anything so one person doesnt buy all the stock. Maybe if its in their head they might notify the opening LOD or whatever.

Called my local Target again today, got someone in Electronics today who at least knew of Rosalina, I asked him if they would be doing line tickets or anything like that since I told him I expected a line, he sounded surprised and said "Oh no, we've got like 8 or 20, just show up at 8am."
On one hand, at least they have them, on the other, doesn't sound like they're too concerned about a crowd, which means mass stampedes. Could be an interesting Sunday morning.

Does FRY's Ship good?  Or will it come smahed to poop?

Also...will IKE, Dedede, Megaman be rare?  (i prefer not to order from Frys)

Edit: Invalid CC lolol (got a text from my CC and they asked it if was fraud)

Does FRY's Ship good? Or will it come smahed to poop?

Also...will IKE, Dedede, Megaman be rare? (i prefer not to order from Frys)

Edit: Invalid CC lolol
My single Fox amiibo I ordered from them arrived inside a box that despite being crushed on one corner of the box, there was enough padding/cushioning to keep the amiibo box practically flawless.

The CC companies see the orders and know there's no way anyone could be spending that much on french fries.

No PayPal so I can't order from them right now. :whistle2:(

Oh man. I have a handful of amiibo on back up order it's crazy. -___- At least if some of them actually ship, I'll have extras to help out anyone that needs em. This is all wishful thinking at least.

$3 shipping... pssst
I didn't get charged for tax so I thought it was a good deal. Yeah I'm paying like 2 dollars extra for the thing but at least I'm playing it safe and not waste my time going through stores expecting to grab one. Wished I grabbed Mega Man during that B2G1 deal back in December but was never a MM fan. Until I saw the amiibo pics of him, the actual pics of him, I was like damn, should of gotten two of them for dirt cheap too with my membership. Could of gotten two for 22 instead of two for 32. Whatever though, hate going through stores and end up being disappointed like that day at Nintendo World, total waste of time that day.

Hey guys ... Sound like frys only back order for wave 3 online now .. Is that correct?

I received this error when I submit order

"
Item order quantity is greater than allowed:: 8355977

"

Anyone got that message?

Exclusives piss me off. Closest Target is two hours away.. I guess I'll just constantly refresh their website tomorrow in hopes some go live

Hey guys ... Sound like frys only back order for wave 3 online now .. Is that correct?

I received this error when I submit order

"
Item order quantity is greater than allowed:: 8355977

"

Anyone got that message?
Change each amiibo to only one. Can't order more than one of each.

This week has been nothing but lucking out for me....

2 days ago, I stumbled onto 2 Captain Falcons(at two different TRU locations). Trying to get Lucario, I tried yesterday all over NYC, despite all the reports from people in here that it wasn't available. And, of course, didn't find anything. (i had stuff stuff to do and couldn't get there at opening.)

Anyways, I went to TRU in Carle Place, trying my luckk(and also to exchange a Diddy Kong I had bought for a DK), I found someone on line who had 3 commons in their cart. She actually seemed a little more friendly than the other two people, with shifty, standoff-ish eyes, bolting towards the Amiibo section, and I told her I had those CapFalcs with me, in hopes of making a trade. (or some money, worst case scenario.)

I don't keep my Amiibo in the packaging, as I think it just takes up way too much space and I enjoy training them. But she also told me it was for her son, who was hoping to complete his own personal collection as well. After some deliberation over the phone with her husband, she pulled out a brand new Lucario she had just picked up with those 3 commons, but was holding off on telling me about. Seems she had an extra one at home, and knew that coming across Captain Falcon would be just as tough, if not tougher once these new waves finished releasing.

Long story short, we've formed an AmiibAlliance, in an effort to get more of those harder to find figures in the hands of people, families, or kids who genuinely appreciate these kinds of things for their own, personal life experience. =]

I'm probably heading to Target at Green Acres Mall tomorrow. Haven't met any CAG's yet(or really spoken to many, for that matter. Lol) but I'd love to be able to work together with some more people to make great things happen for people who deserve great things. C=

Ahh you were in my tru by me, nice to see another long islander on here.

Got the automated "your order will be ready for pick-up" for Sheik, Toon Link, and Bowser at my local BBY. Stopped by there after work to double check that they'd be available for purchase tomorrow. The CS rep that has handled my in-store pickup orders in the past was there, saw I was in line and showed me that she had all three already in the bin for pickup with my name on the tags. She told me that I can't cash them out until tomorrow, but at least I don't have a repeat of the Pit preorder where I had the auto email and nothing to show for it until several days later. Looks like I was the only one who preordered for that store.

My local Target (North Dartmouth) told me that they were "thinking" of limiting Rosalina to 2 per customer as another store in the area has already made that decision (Wareham), but it's up to the manager on duty tomorrow morning. I was told they have a "healthy amount" and to just show up at 8 am. I'll be there earlier with my coffee, but I'm hoping I can sit in my car as long as possible as the wind chill makes things absolutely miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back