Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan on getting a few Rosalina's at Target in the morning....my kids only want Lucario and Meta Knight so I'll probably try to trade them for those.

Would it be a bad idea with the storms everyone is getting to drive to target now and sleep in your car overnight? I dont think it will be super rare but its an option if you afraid of how much snow is coming. This is a serious post by the way.
Seriously? If sleeping in your car to get some toys actually seems like a sensible option to you, you need to get your head straightened out. Seriously, I don't mean to come off like a jerk, but you can't possibly be serious.

Would it be a bad idea with the storms everyone is getting to drive to target now and sleep in your car overnight? I dont think it will be super rare but its an option if you afraid of how much snow is coming. This is a serious post by the way.
I think that's going way too far. Gotta remember that there are more Targets than TRUs so that should thin out the crowd a bit. Then factor in that most stores have 24+ and none are reserved for pre-orders. There will definitely be lines but it's hard for me to believe that you won't get one if you get there at 7:30 or so. Maybe if there is no limit or something but Target usually does pretty good at limiting stuff on release days (at least in my experience).

Seriously? If sleeping in your car to get some toys actually seems like a sensible option to you, you need to get your head straightened out. Seriously, I don't mean to come off like a jerk, but you can't possibly be serious.
Int Kidnaped;
Int AmiiboToys;
{If (Kidnaped > AmiiboToys)
Cout < < "Worth It!";
Else
Cout < < "Normal"; }

Dedede is NOT available tomorrow.
I know. Thanks. I am gonna try to get one anyway for my sis or myself. If I miss Rosalina, not a huge loss in my book, but if I get her, Cool. Dedede will come later, tomorrow is at worse a practice run for Dedede. I already got Bowser, Sonic and Meta preordered. Which are my main ones for Wave 3. Dont know if I'm into Megaman yet, cross that bridge when I get to it. Lol.

Ugh just called 3 targets near me and they all said Rosalina's will just be on the shelves at open no limit free for all.
Once they see the lines waiting to buy them, purchase limits will be implemented on the spot, unless they want a mob of frozen, pissed off customers on their hands because you know one of the first three people will buy everyone they have.

Just called my closest Target (2 hours away) and they said they have 8 Rosalina & Luma in stock, street-dated for tomorrow. I hope I get there early enough to get one of the 8!

Once they see the lines waiting to buy them, purchase limits will be implemented on the spot, unless they want a mob of frozen, pissed off customers on their hands because you know one of the first three people will buy everyone they have.
I don't know about that, they already know it will have demand, why change their mind tomorrow? If one of the first in line has 5 and I don't get one I will definitely be getting physical to get one from them though.

I think that's going way too far. Gotta remember that there are more Targets than TRUs so that should thin out the crowd a bit. Then factor in that most stores have 24+ and none are reserved for pre-orders. There will definitely be lines but it's hard for me to believe that you won't get one if you get there at 7:30 or so. Maybe if there is no limit or something but Target usually does pretty good at limiting stuff on release days (at least in my experience).
my store told me they had over 24 a few days ago, i just called and they now told me they only have 16. I'm sure some employees taking some for themselves are a reason for that, i could see that happening in a lot of other targets as well.

I'm super glad I already have Rosalina for sake of having a complete opened figure collection. I just really want that sealed U.S version one also......

Shulk's on the 13th (for GameStop). If you have a pre-order you'll be golden, they'll hold it for you.
If it's Friday, yeah, I'm good but the Mon-Thurs, I gotta be in the office from like 9AM to 10PM. My GS said that if I don't pick up my order within 2 days, they release them on a floor... even if you pre-pay in full.

What is wrong with you people? Seriously, just spend a few extra dollars if you can't grab one. You are talking about sleeping in your car? What? Do you realize how dangerous that is?

My god..

What is wrong with you people? Seriously, just spend a few extra dollars if you can't grab one. You are talking about sleeping in your car? What? Do you realize how dangerous that is?

My god..
few extra dollars? the cheapest on ebay for the usa version is $50-$60

but yea if you don't care about the packaging no reason to wait in line.

I was being serious, also i have one pre ordered and is in the mail should be here monday. But after what happened with lucario and many people missing it (limited quantities and pre orders). I was just thinking to secure one it would be an idea. Im not saying to spend all day just drive there before you go to sleep and sleep in your car. Wake up and walk into target. Not that crazy.

I do agree with needing my head straightened out but modern medicine can only do so much.

Man, I can't figure out this multi quote business for the life of me.... 

Shoutouts to my Long Island peeps!!

And good luck on the Rosalina hunt tomorrow!!

Edit: Specifically towards rjarmstrong100 (I've spent quite some time out by your area. Lol) and SlayerX11!!

I'm going in at 6. Bringing my 3DS and a book to read. Wife couldn't get me a lucario on Friday although she stood in line for 30 mins, so I'm not fucking around tomorrow. I'm going in.

Did anyone have problems with shipping on orders from amazon.fr? My estimated delivery date was yesterday, but it didn't arrive, and I can't track it on the website.

...Can I actually get support from the french version of amazon if I don't speak more than maybe a dozen words of french?

Hey amiibros, I'm happy to confirm that FYE is taking pre-orders on all of the Super Smash Bros Wave 4 and Super Mario series amiibo!!

I pre-ordered one of each figure from Wave 4 and only had to put $5 down on each one (I already pre-ordered the Super Mario series on Amazon or else I would've locked those down as well).

Also, the cashier that I spoke with was nice enough to let me take home a copy of their pre-order listing sheet which I've scanned in and uploaded on the main page of amiibros.com.

You can print/save the full-size image off my site, and if you bring it to your local FYE they should be able to process your pre-orders using the provided SKUs (I've circled the Wave 4 SKUs for easy reference).

Hope that helps!! :D

I was being serious, also i have one pre ordered and is in the mail should be here monday. But after what happened with lucario and many people missing it (limited quantities and pre orders). I was just thinking to secure one it would be an idea. Im not saying to spend all day just drive there before you go to sleep and sleep in your car. Wake up and walk into target. Not that crazy.

I do agree with needing my head straightened out but modern medicine can only go so far.
I'll stick up for you here, and say that your idea wasn't completely outlandish to think out loud, but actually executing would be a bit much, especially given that you have one that is shipping and being tracked to arrive Monday. I don't know where you live but sleeping in your car could be cold, dangerous, or both.

Get up a little early tomorrow, check the weather and take it really slow. Good luck.

I'll stick up for you here, and say that your idea wasn't completely outlandish to think out loud, but actually executing would be a bit much, especially given that you have one that is shipping and being tracked to arrive Monday. I don't know where you live but sleeping in your car could be cold, dangerous, or both.

Get up a little early tomorrow, check the weather and take it really slow. Good luck.
Please don't sleep in your car. You could get really sick of the weather is bad.

Did anyone have problems with shipping on orders from amazon.fr? My estimated delivery date was yesterday, but it didn't arrive, and I can't track it on the website.

...Can I actually get support from the french version of amazon if I don't speak more than maybe a dozen words of french?
Same with my Rosalina. Was supposed to be here the 29th. Also, my card hasnt been charged. I was hoping to not go to target tomorrow, but it looks like I'm going.

The marth I ordered from there had a tracking number.

I'm in the same boat. Mine was supposed to be delivered by the 30th. I was charged about a week ago. Hopefully I don't end up having to contact them about it. I probably will give it a shot though if they aren't here by Monday.

Good luck CAG friends. Ill be up at 5, at Target by 6, and hopefully sitting in their doorway playing my 3DS as the first idiot in line. Won't be too cold out here because its Texas.

Hopefully a few of you are active in the morning so I have someone to talk to if im waiting alone.

Now I'm officially freaking out because I just called my Target and their inventory states that the Rosalina is currently out of stock which I take means that they don't have any inventory in the back. He did state that it could very well be on the truck tonight and if so would be stocked by morning but now I'm very hesitant that I'm going to be able to grab one tomorrow morning. Anyone else run into this problem with their Target?

I guess on the bright side, the guy hadn't been asked about it yet tonight so means that I might be one of a few then there at 8.

LMFAO. My thoughts exactly when I read his post.

Now I'm officially freaking out because I just called my Target and their inventory states that the Rosalina is currently out of stock which I take means that they don't have any inventory in the back. He did state that it could very well be on the truck tonight and if so would be stocked by morning but now I'm very hesitant that I'm going to be able to grab one tomorrow morning. Anyone else run into this problem with their Target?

I guess on the bright side, the guy hadn't been asked about it yet tonight so means that I might be one of a few then there at 8.
I bet they're in the store. Has something to do with the street date most likely.

Int Kidnaped;
Int AmiiboToys;
{If (Kidnaped > AmiiboToys)
Cout < < "Worth It!";
Else
Cout < < "Normal"; }
Those curly braces are meaningless, just sayin'. It's weird, I'm grading my C++ class' assignments right now and I switched to CAG to not see code for a bit. Guess I can't win.

I see everyone talking about Rosalina and Target in the Morning is Best Buy not releasing Meta Knight tomorrow or something confused :/

I pre-ordered one of each figure from Wave 4 and only had to put $5 down on each one (I already pre-ordered the Super Mario series on Amazon or else I would've locked those down as well).
Some of us were charged full price to reserve them.

my target does not have them yet but is getting a truck at 4am. i hope it's on that truck cause i don't want to wait for nothing

some targets legitimately didn't get them yet

what is the best target inventory tracker? brickseek shows no target has them

Here's a scary thought for all of us about to be snowed on. We brave that icy crap, stand at the door, get back there, and the truck never made it because of the weather.

Few updates:

The Lucario from TRU ebay are shipping on Feb 3rd. 

I was told by a TRU manager (who is a hardcore amiibo fan) that more Lucario were arriving on Thursday. 

Not as relevant to everyone else but my local Target said they've got 40(!) Rosalina 

Only Amiibos from wave 3 I want are Toon Link and Sheik and I preordered them and Gamestop and Best Buy so I'm hoping I get at least one of each. This amiibo shit is getting out of hand

Any word on what's up with the cancelled-then-uncancelled TRU Lucario orders? Mine still says waiting for release date 12/14/14 or something to that effect.

Just wanted to mention that the folks who are posting about going super early or talking about sleeping in their cars are just adding fuel to the flame. You're creating more madness by making others feel like they have to go to similar extreme lengths. It's in everyone's best interest to remain calm and try not create more fervor and anxiety than there already is.

Just wanted to mention that the folks who are posting about going super early or talking about sleeping in their cars are just adding fuel to the flame. You're creating more madness by making others feel like they have to go to similar extreme lengths. It's in everyone's best interest to remain calm and try not create more fervor and anxiety than there already is.
Not to mention I'm not aware of any Target that has a video game section by the door, so I seriously doubt they are going to honor some lineup, especially over a $14 figurine. They will open the doors at 8:00 a.m. just like always and people will go to the video game section and others will just go shopping like any other Sunday. Frankly, it's not gonna matter if you get there at 5:00 a.m. or 7:55 a.m., chances are you will get one if you get to the video game section immediately and flag down an employee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back