Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
So midnight eastern it will update?
i dont know the exact time

Not to mention I'm not aware of any Target that has a video game section by the door, so I seriously doubt they are going to honor some lineup, especially over a $14 figurine. They will open the doors at 8:00 a.m. just like always and people will go to the video game section and others will just go shopping like any other Sunday. Frankly, it's not gonna matter if you get there at 5:00 a.m. or 7:55 a.m., chances are you will get one if you get to the video game section immediately and flag down an employee.
yea but you'd be a dick to come at 7:59 and cut everyone

Just wanted to mention that the folks who are posting about going super early or talking about sleeping in their cars are just adding fuel to the flame. You're creating more madness by making others feel like they have to go to similar extreme lengths. It's in everyone's best interest to remain calm and try not create more fervor and anxiety than there already is.
This!
I don't want to line up. I want to sit in my car until opening. It's cold out, stop making people crazy.

Any word on what's up with the cancelled-then-uncancelled TRU Lucario orders? Mine still says waiting for release date 12/14/14 or something to that effect.
I was wondering about this as well. I really hope they didn't screw up again. Preordered these such a long time ago I'd be beyond pissed if they were cancelled a second time.

Any word on what's up with the cancelled-then-uncancelled TRU Lucario orders? Mine still says waiting for release date 12/14/14 or something to that effect.
I spoke with TRU and was told the online Pre-orders will be fulfilled from a second shipment that they have no details on. The chat rep said it's up to Nintendo and they have no control. After the cancelled pre-order I'm less than confident in mine arriving.

The same dicks that will grab a shopping cart, dump every single one of them in, and have them all sold on eBay for $60 each that same afternoon?
If someone is a big enough dick to literally shovel every peg of Rosalina into a shopping cart while others who stood in line are right there waiting to grab theirs....the cops are going to be called.

i dont know the exact time

yea but you'd be a dick to come at 7:59 and cut everyone
Of course, but if that happens, it happens. Getting there two hours early isn't going to prevent it. Remember all those videos of hoarders grabbing all those limited clothing items? Target did nothing to prevent those people from grabbing everything and they sure aren't going to run lines and tickets like they did for the Wii or something.

Of course, but if that happens, it happens. Getting there two hours early isn't going to prevent it. Remember all those videos of hoarders grabbing all those limited clothing items? Target did nothing to prevent those people from grabbing everything and they sure aren't going to run lines and tickets like they did for the Wii or something.
yea i'm sure people will do it, i'm just saying i'd rather wait for 1 hour in the cold and not feel bad about grabbing one first, than be the dick who comes at store open and does the same thing.

Rosalina is probably going to be half as common as Lucario, but with twice the demand.
I don't know about this, I think Lucario is wayyyyyy more limited than Rosalina. She recently got a cult following, and there are 3-4 Target stores to one TRU, at least where I live.

I know it's Sunday but if the lines at TRU are any indication of what Rosalina may be like I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I really hope Rosalina comes in stock online. I really don't want to wake up early to go stand outside for an Amiibo. I will, lol, but I don't want to.

My guess is stores will get between 8 and 28 rosalina's for sunday's launch depending on the volume of the store.  I went to target and saw store quantities and it varied between those numbers.  Some have not received any yet(according to the handheld display they look up inventory with). 

I'm not sure how it works there but either stores have not gotten them yet or were not received in inventory.  I did however see numbers of the stores that did get them and I'd say on avg stores should have 20 per store.

I also called 2 of them now and they both said around 20 are in the back room now.

I don't know about this, I think Lucario is wayyyyyy more limited than Rosalina. She recently got a cult following, and there are 3-4 Target stores to one TRU, at least where I live.

I know it's Sunday but if the lines at TRU are any indication of what Rosalina may be like I wouldn't worry about it too much.
You also have to factor in that TRU had a lot of stock on hold for preorders yesterday at store opening. Also, Lucario was a lot easier to preorder online than Target. Personally, I think the numbers are just a wash so in the end, the demand for Rosalina will be like Lucario in that she'll be sold out in 5 minutes within store opening.

Like I said earlier, TRU will be shipping out another wave of Lucario on the third, really start worrying about your online preorders after that. 

I wasn't really interested in amiibos until Nintendo started announcing more Fire Emblems amiibos and the new game. Now for some reason I want to grab amiibos that I was never interested in.

Just a heads up, some west coast stores will not be getting their *Rosalina* shipment in time for tomorrow.
How did you hear about this? Rosalina is advertised in the ad so all stores are supposed to have a truck delivery before tomorrow's opening. If anything, I would have thought the east coast stores would have issues due to the weather.

hey guys just wondering what time should i head out for breakfast before i go get rosalina i don't want to miss the opportunity of acquiring such an rare amiibo. my wifes birthday is next week also so how many rosalina should i buy? i want to make sure i still have enough to get her a gift

How did you hear about this? Rosalina is advertised in the ad so all stores are supposed to have a truck delivery before tomorrow's opening. If anything, I would have thought the east coast stores would have issues due to the weather.
Very few stores that I inquired about, I think 3 still show the item as not recognized in there system.

What area you in again?

In CA, very few stores received large shipments of Lucario, very few received more than 4 or 8 in my area. The stores that seemed to get more in had more preorders that snaked by.

Guess I won't be trying for Rosalina tomorrow. Supposed to snow all night into late tomorrow night. (Already snowing here.) Target is 40 miles away. Damn.

Can only hope they put them online, and, am lucky enough to grab one.

My target told me they have 6 to sell tomorrow. First come first serve and the purchase quantities will not be limited unless there is a line and then they will limit 1 per customer. They also told me they aren't expecting a line but I think they'll have one.

I'll try and help you out RIg if the stores aren't limiting them too much.

If the denominations aren't in 4 they are full of shit, the cases they receive come in 4, one store I checked at had 12 but only 8 were found in the back!?!?

I was lucky enough to have a really awesome guy at my local Target who tried to sell me one, couldn't, then offered to hold one for me. We're getting a pretty gnarly snowstorm tomorrow, and Sunday's my only day off, so I appreciate that I don't have to wake up at 7 AM to pick one up.

That was basically my response. I asked why online pre-orders weren't filled before stocking the shelves. She said they Nintendo decides what to send to the warehouse that stock stores and what was sent to the warehouse that fills online pre-orders. Obviously Nintendo is going to send what they have and it's up to TRU to fulfill pre-orders but it was a losing argument. Luckily I have extra Pre-orders I can use to get my Lucario if needed.

I figure the chat rep just made up a story to try and pacify me or TRU done goofed (again). Take it as you will, but that's the nonsense I was told.

I don't think the sleeping in the car idea is a good one, AT ALL.  The people can still line up while you are asleep!  Best to pitch a tent or sleeping bag it at the front door if risking your life is an acceptable option!

Very few stores that I inquired about, I think 3 still show the item as not recognized in there system.

What area you in again?

In CA, very few stores received large shipments of Lucario, very few received more than 4 or 8 in my area. The stores that seemed to get more in had more preorders that snaked by.
I'm in San Jose (CA). There's a bunch of Targets in my city but I'd rather go to the store that has the highest number to increase my chances.

I don't think the sleeping in the car idea is a good one, AT ALL. The people can still line up while you are asleep! Best to pitch a tent or sleeping bag it at the front door if risking your life is an acceptable option!
I'm pitching a tent right now, does that count?

*looks @ title*

The PDA shows how many units are on the way, currently xx is headed to DC *distribution center*, there is currently 0 headed from DC to our store. If the units was truly on the truck for sunday morning, the DC to Store counts would reflect that. Also the item is on ad, true. However doesn't guarantee it has to be there. Nintendo products are always coming in late even though it's advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back