Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
yes they are processing the orders, much different then "i got a shipping email"

they still have to verify your payment and they can cancel them at any time for any reason
I'm sure you'll be fine. I don't think they wanna @$!# up like they did when they cancel people's orders. Have hope. It should be fine.

Ugh, guess my $10.99 Lucario/Sheik/Sonic/Mega Man are going to get cancelled now.  Didn't get my new card this week. :whistle2:(

Got my TRU e-mail as well.  I wonder if it was just waiting on the "official" street date before the warehouse was allowed to ship them out.

Well Lucario was released on Friday but good luck finding one. Rosalina comes out at Target tomorrow.
god dam it i should of knew better then to think stuff would release on days it was supposed to be just figured release late but not early., and stupid family doesnt do as they are told and eat stuff they know they know not supposed to eat making them stick so been stuck caring for them last couple days unable to get out the house. Hopefully since i think many people ordered double lucarios i can find one on here someplace. Just sucks that i requested tomorrow off from work weeks ago and almost a majority of them are not even being released tomorrow.

Contacted Amazon.fr through email about my Rosalinas not showing up (they're 2 days late so far). Within 3 hours they emailed me back saying they aren't traceable and refunded the total amount and said if they do show up to just keep them at no charge. Ok then. Apparently their CS is absurdly good worldwide. I'm not expecting them but it would be pretty nice if they ever do actually show up.

Did anyone else get this message in their Lucario Toysrus email confirmation?
"Lucario amiibo (TO GET CORRECT RETAIL, ADD ITEM TO CART AND ENTER PROMOTIONAL CODE RECENTLY EMAILED TO YOU)"
I never received a promotional code... It also says the item is located in stock? So is my order still there?

i wonder when brickseek will show the inventory for rosalina....
I'm hoping soon. Little surprised it isn't up already but who knows what time zone it's using (if it's PST, it could be another hour and a half), plus the data could be delayed.

Edit:
Did anyone else get this message in their Lucario Toysrus email confirmation?
"Lucario amiibo (TO GET CORRECT RETAIL, ADD ITEM TO CART AND ENTER PROMOTIONAL CODE RECENTLY EMAILED TO YOU)"
I never received a promotional code... It also says the item is located in stock? So is my order still there?
Just ignore that. It's left over from when they cancelled everyone's order. For those that didn't pay with credit card (i.e. gift cards or whatever), they couldn't re-instate the order and they did a weird thing where he was put back up for $999 and then they gave them a code to lower the price so they could re-order. They never corrected the listing to remove that bit about the code after that.

I'm hoping soon. Little surprised it isn't up already but who knows what time zone it's using (if it's PST, it could be another hour and a half), plus the data could be delayed.
I don't think people work overnight at Target, I would guess early in the morning.

Just checked and the status of my Lucario and Shirk preorders at TRU.com has changed to 'Item(s) located in stock'. That makes me more hopeful they'll be filled. Also will mean I will have a extra Lucario for trade since I wasn't counting on thus being filled.

Gonna try BBY tomorrow for Toon Link. Don't think any of the others are up for release yet.

For those who had Rosalina come in, how was the packing? I'm not looking to open mine and would rather not got o Target tomorrow AM but am worried it'll arrive damaged...

I don't think people work overnight at Target, I would guess early in the morning.
The inventory is done by computer. Which is to say, it's only showing out-of-stock because the items have a street date associated with them. They *should* go in-stock automatically once that street date (2/1) arrives.

Edit:

For those who had Rosalina come in, how was the packing? I'm not looking to open mine and would rather not got o Target tomorrow AM but am worried it'll arrive damaged...
Mine arrived fine, but packaging-wise it wasn't super well packed. Literally a box with Rosalina thrown in - no packing material.

Edit: Wait, there might have been one plastic bubble thing in there. Not a ton of packing tho.

Edit:

Just ignore that. It's left over from when they cancelled everyone's order. For those that didn't pay with credit card (i.e. gift cards or whatever), they couldn't re-instate the order and they did a weird thing where he was put back up for $999 and then they gave them a code to lower the price so they could re-order. They never corrected the listing to remove that bit about the code after that.
Whew that's good to hear. Thanks :)

Just got confirmation on 3 of my 5 Lucario preorders. Already got my three Rosalinas the other day and picking up my toon links, sheik, and bowser tomorrow from best buy. Going to be a good day displaying my new amiibos on the wall of my game room.

Contacted Amazon.fr through email about my Rosalinas not showing up (they're 2 days late so far). Within 3 hours they emailed me back saying they aren't traceable and refunded the total amount and said if they do show up to just keep them at no charge. Ok then. Apparently their CS is absurdly good worldwide. I'm not expecting them but it would be pretty nice if they ever do actually show up.
Did you contact them in English or use google translate?

Just got confirmation on 3 of my 5 Lucario preorders. Already got my three Rosalinas the other day and picking up my toon links, sheik, and bowser tomorrow from best buy. Going to be a good day displaying my new amiibos on the wall of my game room.
Sweet! You should go boast about it on the cheapassgamer amiibo thread.

I was just able to order a Toon Link at Target.com for $13 dlvd using my RedCard. Everyone else was backordered or OOS. Still no in store stock updates.

Is it sad I only want 2 or 3 Amiibos only
Nope not at all. I'm really only in for any Zelda related ones, Mega Man, Sonic and Toad. I don't play SSB so pretty much all the ones being released at worthless to me.

Edit, add Pac-Man to my list because it's MF'ing Pac-Man.

Target opens in 7 hours and 4 minutes. Still debating going for opening or just saying " fuck it"

So I got an email from Best Buy saying my Toon Link will be ready for pickup tomorrow. Anyone know if he is actually going to be there or did they mess up the release dates again.

So I got an email from Best Buy saying my Toon Link will be ready for pickup tomorrow. Anyone know if he is actually going to be there or did they mess up the release dates again.
If they did mess up release dates then orders will be cancelled if they have zero stock. Again. Ugh.

Alright folks !!! Count down is begin !!!!!!

I just enabled 3 different clocks alarm for just a damn Rosalina lovely tomorrow !!!!!!  Be there @ 6AM with a hot coffee and two donuts !!!! Play Clash on Clan while waiting :)

I think a guy a page back said he got his from store pickup already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back