Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm off to bed so expect Rosalina to go up online any minute now.

Hopefully I wake up in time then into the icy breach.  No matter what happens tomorrow...

200_s.gif

Don't think so. I think he's out on 2/13 from previous conversations here. I'm not really following him, so can't be 100%.
I say maybe tomorrow. Looks like they are getting ready to ship my pre order because I can see the charge on my credit card and it's not the hold its the actual charge.

Alright. Convinced myself to not wake up tomorrow for a Rosalina amiibo. I just don't care enough for the character to wake up early (4 hour sleep is not my thing on Superbowl Sunday).  Best of luck to everyone.  Will be happy to read all the horror/success stories when I wake up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Called the Target in DTLA today and they said they got about 40 Rosalinas in. I'll head out there around 7 and it'll be a nice 60 degrees out.

I'd rather pay $30-$40 over msrp to not wake up in 5 hours and not sit outside in the cold and not have to deal with people, but I guess I'm still going to go

I'd rather pay $30-$40 over msrp to not wake up in 5 hours and not sit outside in the cold and not have to deal with people, but I guess I'm still going to go
I'm sure the people at your Target would be more than happy to pay $30-40 to avoid dealing with you. Use that money to buy from home, everybody wins.

Not to break up the jack-off sesh for Rosalina with an old Wave 1 amiibo question...

but is original Link (not toon Link) out of print now?  Looking at inventory checkers, it seems to be diminishing in stock, and not showing clear indications of continuous replenishment.

Not to break up the jack-off sesh for Rosalina with an old Wave 1 amiibo question...

but is original Link (not toon Link) out of print now? Looking at inventory checkers, it seems to be diminishing in stock, and not showing clear indications of continuous replenishment.
Highly unlikely due to the popularity of the character. I've seen him in almost every store as well.

Checked the product page on Target's website and nearly flipped when I saw the find in store button active...only to find it's not available for store pick-up.

Foiled again

So you're going to purposefully make yourself miserable for 5 hours to save less money than you would at the most demeaning minimum wage job? Might as well go out with wet hair and no jacket and leave your wallet home as well...you seem like a glutton for punishment.

So apparently Shulk must be shipping soon, they tried to charge my card. Didn't think it was coming out till after the first so it bounced <_<, will have to swap to one of my Gift Cards tomorrow.
They don't cancel the order when that happens do they ? Do they give you a chance to use another form of payment?

Correlation does not imply causation my friend.

I think I'm going to send my girlfriend out amiibo hunting in the morning. This is a new low for me.
I'm sending one of my guy friends out to hunt for me. He was like 'so you just want the girl princess one?'

They don't cancel the order when that happens do they ? Do they give you a chance to use another form of payment?
Yep, says 48 hours then it "May" be cancelled. Gonna call tomorrow morning and see if I can swap to a GC, if not I know I'll have something in my accounts by Monday.

Really not a fan of these random ass release dates

Friend just picked up a Samus & now I want one lol. is sanic rare?
Sanic would be incredibly rare indeed.

As far as my wish list for Amiibo's go, but my wallet hates the idea, are a line (wave) of Mega Man robots bosses.

Mega Man 1-6 games would be great but I'd settle for the more famous bosses from MM 1 and 2.

Sanic would be incredibly rare indeed.

As far as my wish list for Amiibo's go, but my wallet hates the idea, are a line (wave) of Mega Man robots bosses.

Mega Man 1-6 games would be great but I'd settle for the more famous bosses from MM 1 and 2.
That Mega Man line would be awesome but you echoed my sentiment about Amiibos. There are so many possibilities for these things when you start taking enemies and franchise series into play, but the more they make the more the overall cost goes up.

So you're going to purposefully make yourself miserable for 5 hours to save less money than you would at the most demeaning minimum wage job? Might as well go out with wet hair and no jacket and leave your wallet home as well...you seem like a glutton for punishment.
that's the plan

I'm sending one of my guy friends out to hunt for me. He was like 'so you just want the girl princess one?'
Hopefully you don't get a text saying "hey I got that Amiibo you wanted". You reply and then he shoots back "yeah it wasn't a big deal they had a lot of Princess Peach on display". :)

You might want to be more specific if he's not too Amiibo savy.

Yep, says 48 hours then it "May" be cancelled. Gonna call tomorrow morning and see if I can swap to a GC, if not I know I'll have something in my accounts by Monday.

Really not a fan of these random ass release dates
Same exact thing happened with my Rosalina order I made on Target.com on Dec 17th. About a week ago I made my mortgage payment, and then I get an email the next day saying my pre-order was canceled because I was a few dollars short. No chance to change cards or make a transfer...just screwed.

Same exact thing happened with my Rosalina order I made on Target.com on Dec 17th. About a week ago I made my mortgage payment, and then I get an email the next day saying my pre-order was canceled because I was a few dollars short. No chance to change cards or make a transfer...just screwed.
Ouch that sucks.

but is original Link (not toon Link) out of print now? Looking at inventory checkers, it seems to be diminishing in stock, and not showing clear indications of continuous replenishment.
the nintendo CPSIA page shows it has been reprinted, probably will take a few weeks to a month to get them back in stores.

i am not making myself miserable for 5 hours, I said wake up in 5 hours. I would only spend 1 hour or less getting rosalina

Ahhh, I don't know if I should go to Target or not. Anyone have information on Long Island Targets? I'm guessing the ones in the city will be impossible.

Just got in line at Target. I'm not first. Less than 4.5 hours to go. The line currently consists of:

3. Me, a suave sexy 20 something that can barely find alone time from attractive females.

2. A tall, skinny 35 year old male who looks like he'd get blown out of the parking lot with a 20 MPH gust of wind.

1. A fat 50 year old male who lives with his mother. His goal is to put Rosalinas on eBay.

Just got in line at Target. I'm not first. Less than 4.5 hours to go. The line currently consists of:

3. Me, a suave sexy 20 something that can barely find alone time from attractive females.

2. A tall, skinny 35 year old male who looks like he'd get blown out of the parking lot with a 20 MPH gust of wind.

1. A fat 50 year old male who lives with his mother. His goal is to put Rosalinas on eBay.
I think you mixed up numbers 3 and 1 bro.

66dz6a.jpg

Good news - My hubby agreed to go to Target for me.

So-so news - I thought Target opened up at 7AM for some reason :wall:

Oh well, he gets to sleep in a little bit longer.

Rosalina: One for my daughter, one for eventual sale. We are collecting all the girl characters. She knows I'm getting Rosalina, Shiek is a surprise. First at Target, taking no chances.

So I thought TRU charged at the time of order when paying via paypal, but apparently that is not the case; just received an email that my orders were preparing to ship from TRU but when I check Paypal history, the payments are showing with an 'Authorization - Cancelled' status.  I assume this was due to the cancelling all pre-orders fiasco in December.  I'm assuming the new charges will show on my Paypal in the next day or two...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back