Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Mays Landing .. casual walk to the back turned into a jog because people were trying to sprint through the lingerie section..

Got rosalina, bowser, and sheik. Roughly 25 rosalinas, 15 or so bowsers, about 3 sheiks

There were 12 Rosalinas at Holly Springs, NC Target. I was 5th in line, the 4 people in front of me got 2 each. It was run really well, an employee came out beforehand, told us how many he had, counted us and let us in 1 minute early to get them. Since they were so limited, I just got my 1 so I'm good with that (if there were like 30 I might have gotten 2, but I'm happy I at least got one since it was so close!) Right when the line cut off, a lady and an excited little kid came up (IDK if it was for Rosa or what, they hung around the front door and didn't say anything)...I felt pretty bad and nearly thought about offering my 1 Rosa to them and I still don't know if I did the right thing but I just couldn't do it.

McKinney on 75 should have 40, but no limit last I checked, and it's a Super, which means you are at the whim of he who opens the doors. I try to avoid needless drama.

Only me and one other guy lined up. When the doors opened we calmly walked backed to electronics but we're cut off by the horde of people that dashed through the store from their cars.

Shelf was empty though, and I was first in line at the counter. So also first to get Rosalina after they were pulled from the back.

Woke up at 7:45a, and decided, why not, and drove to my nearest Target. Arrived at 8:02, so saw no one. Come upstairs to the electronics sections and see two guards in the hallway, but no one else. I was like, mmmh, i wonder why there is security in front of electronics. And behold, a line of like 20+ people. All looked young though and just fans it seems. Im on the back of the line. Dont know if there will be enough. Hopes.

Rockaway NJ: Got there at 7:20, 5 people waiting. At open about 12. They had 40 or so. Originally limit 1 but when they saw the crowd, let us buy 2. Cool group waiting. Also had 4 Sheiks.

20 Rosalinas over here in Ann Arbor, got a Rosalina and one of the four Toon Links. Everyone was pretty civil and friendly, 10/10 would wait with them again.

My Target only had Rosalina, Sheik, Bowser and Toon Link. Everything was 1 per person which some how warranted anger among the miscreants waiting in line. Sheik sold out first surprisingly.

Lexington, KY store near the mall had 40 Rosalina, 4 sheik, and 4 toon link. Sheik and toon link are gone already but there were a few Rosalina left. 1 per person.

Well, got one :) To all the amiibo fans who stopped by the Swansea, MA Target this morning I commend your civility and courteousness in forming the line, walking together to the back, and honoring the order and 2/person limit --- except for you two freakin guys who agreed and then took off on your own route and cut everyone else in line... Your integrity makes me sick and I feel for the two nice people who were in front of you who missed out because you are sleazy! Also, to the "regular" who I'm familiar with who was first... I can't believe you literally grabbed 5 (after Scumbag 1 & 2 of course grabbed theirs) right after agreeing and saying "only 2 each". Big shout-out to the Target rep who demanded you give up three of them! ;)

In all looked like they had about 10.

Edit: ALSO I REALLY hope that Scumbag 1&2 were not fellow CAGs...

Limited to one of each character - everyone who was in line for Rosalina got one but they are all gone - only looked like they had 15ish total for Rosalina and 3 Sheik. Everyone was very orderly and the store handled things very well. Time for some breakfast and wait for BBY to open to pick up my preorders.

My small ass target got 40 rosalina. Still one per customer, but I rolled up right when they opened and I was 6th. Got my rosalina and a toon link. Yay. Going back to bed lol.

Rockaway NJ Target still has 20+ left at 8:15am. If you went to Fairfield and got boned, it's about 20 minutes West on 80,exit 35 for the mall. Zero crowd now too.

Thank pete, my really good friend in Kentucky was allowed to buy 2 and snagged me one. It's a fruggin near Blizzard outside. So relieved!

My store was awesome, only 4 people there. No rushing or pushing each other over, we just chatted about the hilarity of the situation, shared a few tips and walked back to electronics.

Nobody was back there, but all the shipment boxes were there, so we just went through them all and passed around whichever figure each person needed. I just grabbed a Rosalina, and everyone else grabbed either Toon Link or Shiek. They still had to have had atleast 20 Rosa's, 1 or 2 TL's, and 1 or 2 Shieks. (And a buttload of Bowsers).

They let us in, the people who turned the line into a mass huddle turned it into a FREE FOR ALL SMASH FIGHT!! This little girl cut the line and ran for electronics, I was like fuck IT and ran. She ran ahead of me, an associate said, "No running!". She didn't slow down, I did. She crashed into the kid who was behind me and suddenly in front of me. I CUT AROUND THEM, got to the section, grabbed two Rosalina (one for me and my bro) and ripped the boxes in the process *cries* (because other people showed up grabbing for them). Got em. Then this guy brought more out, I took the two he brought out, and gave them to the kids in front of us that didn't get any and waited for over an hour with us.

Anyone want an extra Rosalina that is slightly open for a Lucario lol?

Got one! I was 5th in line at the Target in Ocala, FL and they only got 16 Rosalinas in. Thankfully some guy came out and asked what we were waiting for and then handed out 16 tickets and turned everybody else away so I was gaurunteed one. I went with my gf but we only got 1 cause we felt bad for others further back in line lol

Why do people allow other people to cut the line in front of you? Seriously. I want to know why? Are you guys afraid of making a scene or getting hit? Lord I wish someone would try to pull that shit on me.

They let us in, the people who turned the line into a mass huddle turned it into a FREE FOR ALL SMASH FIGHT!! This little girl cut the line and ran for electronics, I was like fuck IT and ran. She ran ahead of me, an associate said, "No running!". She didn't slow down, I did. She crashed into the kid who was behind me and suddenly in front of me. I CUT AROUND THEM, got to the section, grabbed two Rosalina (one for me and my bro) and ripped the boxes in process *cries* (because other people showed up grabbing for them). Got em. Then this guy brought more out, I took the two he brought out, and gave them to the kids in front of us that didn't get any and waited for over an hour with us.

Anyone want an extra Rosalina that is slightly open for a Lucario lol?
I do

Apparently every store in my area has sold to the lines this morning and still has plenty available. Everyone in my line bought 2 also.

Same story as everybody else, I got there like 15 minutes before opening and saw a line. Ten people in front of me, nice people. Looked to be about 20 Rosalinas, everyone got one. limit, one per person. Everyone was polite, friendly and courteous. 

Plymouth Meeting, PA had 8-10 in line. First person got two, the rest only wanted one. Looked like 8(Rosa stock) or so left and nobody else showed up after last in line as I walked out.

Rosa & Bowser(not sure on quantity) available. Nothing else new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back