Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah target went well. got there just before opening. no line. I was the first to ask for the new figures. they were still in the back sealed up. got rosalina/luma, sheik, toon link and bowser. they had over 30 roalina in stock. in the 20 minutes it took to locate and unpack the figures, about a dozen more people showed up. then the phone started ringing like crazy. good news is they are now in my collection.

20150201_085819_zpscoiwuqgr.jpg

Got my frozen at the Danvers, ma target. Thanked the clerk and told him to pass along thanks to him manager for limiting it one per person.

I'm in cerritos, ca. I just woke up naturally at 5 am for some reason.

I have two targets that are within 10 minutes driving and another one that's 15 minutes away. One of them should pan out...hopefully.
Good luck out there, I just got to the target I was going to, no one here as I thought.

Well stopped my local ghetto target  (East washington st) which i wasn't thinking would be busy. I forgot that target opened at 8 am so i rushed to get there after they were open for 5 mins.  Was already to late for Rosalina, was talking with someone that was there before they opened and the store only got 8 of them in and they had 10 people in line.

Decided to rush to another store about 20 mins aways and got there after about 8:30, was in luck to find they had a handful of Rosalina's left and were limiting them to one per person. If anyone in the indy area is still looking for one the Southport store off Emerson still had some left as of 8:45.

Target in Fort Worth, TX only got 11 Rosalinas, but thankfully I was 9th in line. Arrived at 7:45am and they let us in about 10 minutes early if we were buying Rosalina or Bowser. Dodged a bullet there. Happy hunting everyone!

Well. My dad told me that I couldn't go to target because of the snow... Kinda sad and disappointed but I know he just wants to keep me safe. But kinda angry at him because said it like an asshole. So when I tell him they sold out I hope he feels really bad.
daddy the princess doll that you wouldn't let me buy sold out.

Success! Got Rosalina, and as a bonus, Sheik. There were about 7 of us outside, and another 2 or 3 joined us by the time we reached electronics. They weren't out yet - had to bring the boxes up, sold them right out of the boxes. Also had Bowser and Toon Link. No Sonic or Dedede in first box. Didnt stick around for the second.

Damn is it really that crazy? Might go to my target for toon link.

Do city targets carry them? 

I live by a college town so its not even worth it I think.

Damn is it really that crazy? Might go to my target for toon link.

Do city targets carry them? 

I live by a college town so its not even worth it I think.

Our Target had 16 Rosalina. We were 4th, 5th, and 6th in line (we were really 6th through 9th but the people at the front took 2 out of the 4 of them there) but only bought two. We also got two Sheik and one Toon Link. I have TL pre-ordered from Amazon but have no shipping estimate at all. Think I'll leave the Link on pre-order and see if he is good trade material. The kids ripped open Rosalina and the Pit I got a couple weeks ago right after we got home. Setting up a battle right now. The collector in me is sad for seeing them ripped open but the kids are doing back flips :)

They have not decided if they want a Sheik yet so I'll sit on the two for a short while and see if they end up wanting one. I guess I could trade one now but no need to hurry as he may be good to trade for something else down the road.

So, now that Target's open, and the East Coast Rosa Rush is finishing, any Best Buy news? I've tried to read through a lot of the previous pages for confirmations on anything Best Buy related for today...
Got an email my Bowser, TN, and Sheik were ready. I can't pick them up tonight, because of work so I just hope I don't get a been cancelled email.

I work at Best Buy and we didn't get in Meta Knight as far as I know. Only Toon Link and Bowser. He should be coming in mid to late February most likely as he still comes up as 12/31/15 placeholder date and my Meta Knight pre order hasn't shipped.
did you guys get any sheik?

Got an email my Bowser, TN, and Sheik were ready. I can't pick them up tonight, because of work so I just hope I don't get a been cancelled email.
Sweet, thank you. I'm going to head over there then for when they open, on the off chance that they have Sheik. My Target only had Toon Link, Bowser, and Rosa this morning.

Was able to get 2x each of rosalina and shiek. Was a lot easier to get than lucario. Shiek seems kinda limited tho, my store only got 1 box I think...

I got to target at about 7:50 in manhattan ks.  5 people in line.  All gamers and not scalpers.  The doors open and we each selected a different route to the game section and as we converge we remark how f'n ridiculous this amiibo thing is.  Employee sees us and knows what we are there for.  Brings out a box of about 20 rosalina's. Everyone takes one or two.  Then he puts about 5 sheik out and a few Bowser's.  I went primarily just to see who my rivals are and if there are any big scalpers in my town.  I left pleasantly surprised.

My BBY is a little bit of a hike for me, so I'm going to call shortly after they open to confirm my orders are ready for pickup.

The last time I ordered amiibo for in-store pickup from that store the employee had to actually go to the amiibo section and take them off the pegs. They didn't even have them reserved. Luckily they were all commons, so it wasn't a big deal, but now I'm worried they're just gonna put my Sheik out for the taking. I'll be beyond pissed if they do that.

Was last in line (20th) and was able to get one, only one character per though so only Rosalina. They had like 24-28 total though

I went to the Target near my college and there was already a line of close to 15 people around 7:40. Everybody in line was pretty cool and one of them mentioned that our store had 32 Rosalinas. Once we got in they had handed out one Rosalina and Bowser per person. There were still a few Rosalinas left. I'm glad I was able to get one. I'm considering going to one of the other Targets to find another so I can keep this one sealed but they're amiibo sections sucked the past few times I went. There were no Sheik or Toon Links at my Target.

I have Sheik coming in the mail from Best Buy tomorrow. I haven't seen a Sheik at any stores yet. We only have one Toys R Us and all of the Lucario sold out already.

Pleasant experience for me. Talked to several fellow gamers and the one obvious scalper that did show up was too intimidated by all of us laughing and joking together to try anything stupid. They opened the doors and no one tried to sprint past me. There appeared to be enough Rosalinas for the 15 or so of us to get one. Grabbed a Sheik as a bonus.

West Loop Target in Chicago. There were only four of us outside of the door out of a group of about ten to purchase amiibo. Probably had to do with this mini blizzard that we're having. They had to have had at least 40 Rosalinas. All four of us were able to buy two each. I'm sure we could've gotten more if we wanted--there was no limit being enforced.

Good luck to everyone.

My Target had 3 people in line including my friend and I. They had about 20 Rosas and 8 Toon Links. The other guy waiting with us exchanged numbers with my friend because he has a LE Majoras Mask game to sell at MSRP. He said he has 3 preorders (1 to open, 1 to keep sealed, 1 extra in case of damage) and he passionately despises scalpers. I hope he follows through.

Got mine, employee had to go out back to grab them and they had 16, glad I immediately asked if it was one per customer because it looked like the guy in front of me was about to buy a bunch, they still had 8 left after the initial rush, sat in the front after that for about 20 mins and watch one go by every couple of minutes. Probably all gone by now.

Some guy tried to grab 12 at my store, tried cutting in line so instead of giving him 2 like he said he would the manager told him to leave and denied him a sale because he was trying to stir up trouble. WIn. Got 1 for me as that was all I could get by the time my turn came. Got a sheik too. Didn't get a toon link, but I don't know if there were any. I have him pre-ordered at a couple places so hopefully I'm safe. On the way out the reseller yelled how he'd enjoy his 8 MM LE consoles. The struggle is strong with that one.

About 15 people in line where I was at, got there 30 mins before opening. People reported numbers yesterday of 30 and 24, then the lady said they only had 19 available, one per customer. Only had one Sheik, lady thought some other employees had stashed the box.

Really pleased with Target this morning. At about 7:15 there was 5 people in line, 15-20 at opening. They gave us tickets, and limited it to two Rosalinas. They had 28. They opened  a couple of minutes early and guided the line to Customer service.

It seemed like the people in line were fans and not scalpers, but it could have easily been a pain so they handled it well.

I was surprised at just how few Links and Shieks they got (only 4 each). Those were gone 6 customers in. Poor Bowser was ignored.

Now the Ike/ Sonic/ Mega Man watch begins

Had to drive 30 miles to get to my nearest target. Got there at roughly 7:20 and there were a few cars already. More people showed up and as soon as I saw people getting out of cars around 7:35ish I got in line and was 4th. The store had around 30-40 Rosalina's, and prob 30 people showed up, though I think it was really people would wanted them not resellers. The store was cool, limit 1 per customer and we all walked single file back to electronics. So I got the Rosalina I wanted and a Sheik for my trouble of having the drive 60 miles total today.

P.S. this was Bloomington, IN and I met some cool people in line so if your here, send me a pm.

From reading everyone's stories this morning, it seems Toon Link and Sheik are way more rare than Rosalina is this morning.
That's probably more due to the fact that they are spread between 5+ retailers in the country, where as Rosalina is limited to 1 so all stock goes to just those 1000 stores instead of 8000 stores + amazon. (numbers exaggerated for my point)

Some guy tried to grab 12 at my store, tried cutting in line so instead of giving him 2 like he said he would the manager told him to leave and denied him a sale because he was trying to stir up trouble. WIn. Got 1 for me as that was all I could get by the time my turn came. Got a sheik too. Didn't get a toon link, but I don't know if there were any. I have him pre-ordered at a couple places so hopefully I'm safe. On the way out the reseller yelled how he'd enjoy his 8 MM LE consoles. The struggle is strong with that one.
Round of applause for the manager

About 15 people in line where I was at, got there 30 mins before opening. People reported numbers yesterday of 30 and 24, then the lady said they only had 19 available, one per customer. Only had one Sheik, lady thought some other employees had stashed the box.
Not sure about toon link on this one. I know that best buys got a lot of bowser and then quite a few toon links but only 1 sheik which was my preorder.

Chase Avenue in Milwaukee had about 16 Rosalinas. Didn't check the others out. Roads are crap from snow, but 8 of us were at the door when they opened. Target employee stated a 2 per person limit outright, so I grabbed my two and went on my way. Pretty sure they all went. A guy in line said the Miller Park Way store had 28 in stock, but they weren't putting them out until noon. I'm sure that didn't hold.

Got my confirmation yesterday that my Lucarios are in the mail from TRU. Should be here by Wednesday.

There are some silver linings still in this world. May be getting Rosalina from an awesome CAG on here and my Best Buy is showing Sheik in stock today so I'll head up there at open and hopefully secure her. It's the only store in my area showing her in stock. Does Best Buy stock show pre-orders? If so, it very well could be that.

I forgot to mention there were sheik at my store. I was too busy fighting the two line cutters for Rosalina to notice her (had to get out of there or risk more damage to the boxes).
I think the store may have gotten 4.
One of the kids who cut me didn't get a Rosalina but, got Sheik. Offered to trade. Even if she is more rare I said, "Nope!". Rather trade with a cag, than a dirty line cutter. :p

Got to my local target at 6:40 AM (8:00 AM open). I was 4th in line. Hung out with some really cool people and we just bsed talked about games and it was a real fun time. By opening the manager told us they had 44, enforced a limit of 2 per person and mentioned if stock gets lower he will lower that to 1 to ensure everyone gets one. There were about 18 people or so when it opened but a few came in later. 

My sister and brother in law were both able to get one in the Sugar Land, TX area.

One store had 9 people waiting, with 20 Rosalina - the store only allowed one per person, so there were extras left.  They also saw some people trying to hide Sheik's in the clothing department (lol).

The other had 12 people waiting, with 12 Rosalina available

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back