Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do people allow other people to cut the line in front of you? Seriously. I want to know why? Are you guys afraid of making a scene or getting hit? Lord I wish someone would try to pull that shit on me.
A lot of people are highly adverse to confrontation. Basement dweller gamers even moreso. Weird how they're all badasses on Xbox voice chat huh.

The line outside my Best Buy is longer than the line for Rosalina was this morning. Interesting. They all seem to want Sheik.
Because metta knight is literally going to be impossible to get unless you have it pre ordered. Also, most bestbuys arent getting metta knight today.

What a day. Will make my story short and sweet. This is in regards to the Queens Blvd Target in NY.

Got there at 5:45am. 2 people there, my friends who I knew would be. Stood just us 3 for quite awhile. People slowly started arriving. Around 7:45 about 20ish people online. Everyone civil, talking, friendly.

Finally 'tough guy' shows up and walks right in front. Starts cursing at everone saying he will not respect the line and plans to run as soon as the gate opens. Yelling and threats ensue with everyone. Gates up, the entire line, otherwise nice and orderly, becomes chaos, everyone runs.

Long story short .. Us 3 went to the front since we deserved to be there. No one said anything because they knew. Everyone else scattered. Most who rightfully should have gotten one, didnt. 'Tough guy' does manage to get one, as well as the girl he was with. No way he should have, he was around 30th at least.

Overall, 24 Rosalina. 4 Sheik. 4 Toon Link. Maybe 8 Bowser. Everything gone in less than 15 minutes.

Stood and filed multiple complaints afterwards, spoke to the top most manager on duty. Suggested ticket system for the future. Explained everything etc.... Felt bad for the whole experience.

*sigh* C'mon people... Its a piece of plastic :/

[attachment=11668:image.jpg]

Well I struck out. :( Went to Target at 9am instead of 8am because I thought how bad could it be? So I checked and their display was the same as it ever was, pathetic and tiny and filled with ones no one wants. So I asked an employee there about the Rosalina amiibo and he said that they sold out around 8:20am. He said they did have a limit 1 per customer rule which was good but they only had 16 in stock. There was a line before the store opened too. He even said that one guy was waiting outside at 5:30am! 5:30am! That's ridiculous!
If you read elvis731's post it looks like there were 2 on hold and they sold them, so it's possible 1 of them was the one he was holding it for you.

Were you guys able to get 1 or 2? I'd really like to get one and I missed out at Mayfield and University Heights.
The limit was two, but I was at the back end of the line and just got one; wanted to make sure everyone in the line was able to get one. Which is more or less exactly how it worked out.

Mayfield was sold out by the time I left at around 8:20. I drove to the Willoughby store and they had nothing for Wave 3.

I considered either going to the Mentor store or the one at Steelyard Commons, but due to road conditions, didn't feel like making the trek.

What a day. Will make my story short and sweet. This is in regards to the Queens Blvd Target in NY.

Got there at 5:45am. 2 people there, my friends who I knew would be. Stood just us 3 for quite awhile. People slowly started arriving. Around 7:45 about 20ish people online. Everyone civil, talking, friendly.

Finally 'tough guy' shows up and walks right in front. Starts cursing at everone saying he will not respect the line and plans to run as soon as the gate opens. Yelling and threats ensue with everyone. Gates up, the entire line, otherwise nice and orderly, becomes chaos, everyone runs.

Long story short .. Us 3 went to the front since we deserved to be there. No one said anything because they knew. Everyone else scattered. Most who rightfully should have gotten one, didnt. 'Tough guy' does manage to get one, as well as the girl he was with. No way he should have, he was around 30th at least.

Overall, 24 Rosalina. 4 Sheik. 4 Toon Link. Maybe 8 Bowser. Everything gone in less than 15 minutes.

Stood and filed multiple complaints afterwards, spoke to the top most manager on duty. Suggested ticket system for the future. Explained everything etc.... Felt bad for the whole experience.

attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Wow that's pathetic. This is the reason why you hear about people getting shot every time a big console launch happens.

attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Also... If anyone who was there sees this and knows and further followup info, Id love to hear.

If you read elvis731's post it looks like there were 2 on hold and they sold them, so it's possible 1 of them was the one he was holding it for you.
Wat. I even asked the employee there if there was one on hold under my name and he said that there were no more Rosalina amiibo at all. Wow. Now I'm mad.

We are in the middle of a snow storm here in Milwaukee and I left before the roads were even plowed, but I got there at about 7:55 and saw a group of maybe 8 people waiting. We talked a little bit about Amiibo and it turned out one of the guys worked there. He said they had 16 Rosalina and 4 Sheik (I didn't ask about Link or Bowser), limit of two Rosalinas per customer.

The doors opened and one girl ran, and one other person sprinted through the departments instead of walking down the aisle. Nothing on the shelf, and then the electronics employee walked out with the boxes and started handing them out. I got Sheik and two Rosalinas - I am going to try and trade the extra Rosa for Shulk or Lucario, I have zero interest in being an eBay Amiibo seller. The best part was the other employee stocking shelves who was genuinely disgusted by all of us, and did not try to hide it.

We are in the middle of a snow storm here in Milwaukee and I left before the roads were even plowed, but I got there at about 7:55 and saw a group of maybe 8 people waiting. We talked a little bit about Amiibo and it turned out one of the guys worked there. He said they had 16 Rosalina and 4 Sheik (I didn't ask about Link or Bowser), limit of two Rosalinas per customer.

The doors opened and one girl ran, and one other person sprinted through the departments instead of walking down the aisle. Nothing on the shelf, and then the electronics employee walked out with the boxes and started handing them out. I got Sheik and two Rosalinas - I am going to try and trade the extra Rosa for Shulk or Lucario, I have zero interest in being an eBay Amiibo seller. The best part was the other employee stocking shelves who was genuinely disgusted by all of us, and did not try to hide it.
What store?

The limit was two, but I was at the back end of the line and just got one; wanted to make sure everyone in the line was able to get one. Which is more or less exactly how it worked out.

Mayfield was sold out by the time I left at around 8:20. I drove to the Willoughby store and they had nothing for Wave 3.

I considered either going to the Mentor store or the one at Steelyard Commons, but due to road conditions, didn't feel like making the trek.
Ah okay. What a trek that would be! I think calling would be much better (and safer) though. I thought about driving to the Bainbridge store since my parents live out there but it's sooo far.

Maybe the Willoughby store will get Wave 3 on Tuesday like other Target stores are reporting?

In Wichita, KS. Waited outside a very short time at Target to get a Rosalina along with a couple of other people. Go inside and to electronics and it turns out that they did not get any Rosalina figures at all. They did have Sheik and Toon Link though, so I grabbed both and everyone else just left empty handed since there were no Rosalinas.

What is with all these people that think they're so entitled they can bypass everyone in line and cut? Assholes. Slipknot got it right - (some) People = shit.
Don't hate the players, hate the game. Now you know for next time at Target, you gotta run.

I was glad a Target employee was in line with us. He called the manager up and asked her to bring out tickets for Rosalina, made opening a non-event. People cut in line because they know most people won't do anything. If there was 20 of you, a guy and his GF would receive an ass whipping. Worst case he has a gun and pulls it out and then Target would not open and the cops would come (assuming he was not psycho enough to use it).

I never done black Friday or get out of the house with rain and snow day. Glad now slick or ices I sitting outside at target before 7:30 am, and 1 woman show up, few more cars show up around 7:55 am. We waits outside for 5 minutes. My goals is 4, 3 go to nieces, and 1 for me. 1st I walks in they have 8 on the counter, I picked 2 instead 4. I let peoples get chance to get whatever left, no rosilina on peg, peoples about leaving. I ask the girl I thought you have more. Can you check on the back. They bring out more boxes. I let everyone pick all they need. I pick another 2 to hit me goal and everyone will be happy when I backnowledge home. Still few more left on the counter. 1 family with 3 peoples they goal is rosilina, each person get 2-4 rosilina (scalpers). I paid my and walks around see I can get any toys for me nieces. One guy get mad at me he show up 30 minutes late. Whatever, after he left I spotted another rosilina on the counter. I walked around and ask the guy look up for sheik. They have 4 sheik, I pick up 1, another 2 get 1 each. I left 1 at the counter. I think they have more in the back slowly put 1 on the counter till some buy it. I been told they have a lot. Scored 4 rosilina and 1 sheik. no selling :)

Long time lurker first time poster.

In so Cal at the Redlands target twenty minutes to open.
about 30+ people waiting outside the store.. Gonna be a mad rush to electronics.. Good luck West coasters!

Chase Ave. I was going to go to the store on 27th and Layton since they are bigger and I thought I would have a better chance to get one, but I didn't want to drive that far in the snow.
I live in the North Shore and didn't want to go to Grafton or south Milwaukee. So I went to Northridge on Brown Deer, roads were shit.

Wat. I even asked the employee there if there was one on hold under my name and he said that there were no more Rosalina amiibo at all. Wow. Now I'm mad.
Well there were like 3 or 4 employees helping so you might not have asked the one that sold it. I wasn't there that late so I don't know if they had names on them but Elvis said there were 2 that were on hold in the drawers. But if you got there past 8:20am I guess they sold it

Ah okay. What a trek that would be! I think calling would be much better (and safer) though. I thought about driving to the Bainbridge store since my parents live out there but it's sooo far.

Maybe the Willoughby store will get Wave 3 on Tuesday like other Target stores are reporting?
Yeah, the Mentor store wouldn't have been that far and the highways were clear, it was just the side roads I was worried about. I probably should have called out there, but after stopping at Willoughby and seeing that they had no Wave 3, I assumed the Mentor store would be the same.

Maybe on Willoughby. I didn't ask, and wasn't aware that stores might get more stock on Tuesday. I'll stop by there if I can. It would be somewhat weird for Willoughby to not get any and Mayfield to get some, since they're so close. But who knows? :whistle2:k

Anyway, sorry to hear you didn't get one. If I happen to track down any extra, I'll let you know. Be safe out there!

I woke up around 7:15 and figured I would check the local Target at Denton, TX.  Arrived at about 7:20 to a line of 11 people.  By the time the store opened, it was roughly 25-30 people.  I was pleasantly surprised at how civil things were - no one cut the line, and we all calmly walked in a single-file line to the electronics desk (one of the employees instructed the line to go to the desk, as they were not out on the hooks).

Thankfully, it looked like they had enough of the Rosalinas for everyone; they had maybe a couple cases of Bowser, and one or two cases of Toon Link and Sheik.

Overall, not bad for what was a last minute decision...then again, I needed to get groceries, so I killed two birds with one stone. :)

Yes,

Did Target post a sign outside that told everyone to stand in line or did you or someone else just decide that was the rule and everyone should follow?
It is called being a human being. You know, what Mom and Dad were supposed to teach you..........respect for others and to not be a rude dick.

It looks like TRU IS sending me my "cancelled" and my "panic reorder" Lucario. So now the decision becomes if I should sell the extra one, save it for a trade if I miss out on something later, or just return it.

Arrived at the City Target in downtown LA at 7:15. Nobody was in line for a few minutes and now there's maybe 12 people or so. Manager already talked to us. One Rosalina per customer. No Sheiks. Everyone is super chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back