Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like TRU IS sending me my "cancelled" and my "panic reorder" Lucario. So now the decision becomes if I should sell the extra one, save it for a trade if I miss out on something later, or just return it.
I have an extra Rosalina now and I am definitely sitting on it in case I miss out on something in the future. I would do the same just because even preorders are becoming a challenge now.

Just got back from my Target in AZ (PM me for which store if you care).

They said there was a line at the door at opening, and someone brought a shopping cart to buy all the Rosalina amiibo out. They told him there is a Limit of 3 per person, they said he almost got away with it as his girlfriend works at the store. He only walked out with 3 though.

They had about 15 or so left, I picked up 1 Rosalina and 1 Toon Link (last one left).

They also had about 5 Bowser on display.

Overall, successful for walking in about 8:20am and not lining up.

I checked out Target for the heck of it. I saw a Toon Link out. The security person asked me if I was there for the new figures. He said the lady had some by the couNter still. I didn't bother to ask but I would assume they were Rosalinas.

Yeah, the Mentor store wouldn't have been that far and the highways were clear, it was just the side roads I was worried about. I probably should have called out there, but after stopping at Willoughby and seeing that they had no Wave 3, I assumed the Mentor store would be the same.

Maybe on Willoughby. I didn't ask, and wasn't aware that stores might get more stock on Tuesday. I'll stop by there if I can. It would be somewhat weird for Willoughby to not get any and Mayfield to get some, since they're so close. But who knows? :whistle2:k

Anyway, sorry to hear you didn't get one. If I happen to track down any extra, I'll let you know. Be safe out there!
Great! Thank you very much! Check your PMs too.

Well there were like 3 or 4 employees helping so you might not have asked the one that sold it. I wasn't there that late so I don't know if they had names on them but Elvis said there were 2 that were on hold in the drawers. But if you got there past 8:20am I guess they sold it
Yeah, they pulled out two. One of which I assume was for the guy who was in line and said he had one held, but they couldn't find it when checking him out, so they just gave him one from the back. Not sure about the other one.

I got mine from the stock they pulled from the back. I know one of the ones behind the counter went to a guy who showed up in the line late. Not sure what became of the other one...but, if it was after 8:20ish, my guess is they sold it to someone and it was no longer behind the counter.

Couldn't have been a better experience at my Target. There were maybe 20 people in line by the time the store opened and we calmly walked back to electronics pretty much maintaining our original line. They had enough for everyone. By the time we all left there were two Rosalinas unclaimed. Impressive. I picked up four since there were so many. So excited! My niece is going to flip when she gets one. The rest are for me and my friends (who will pay me cost for them. I'd NEVER scalp a pal that's just wrong). Everyone was so cool in line and there didn't appear to be any scalpers trying to buy up the entire inventory.

Just woke up in southern California north of LA, every store for 45 miles says not available. I think the trucks are really late. Happens from time to time

My target (cerritos,ca) only had 4 shiek, seems like there was plenty of rosalina. Everyone walked in a line to the electronics except for two kids...which no one minded thankfully.

Good luck to the rest of my west coast cags. Now time to buy some face wash for the girlfriend while I'm here

Yea our target here in Danbury CT was awesome. Nice orderly line and great people. 44 Rosalinas so enough for everyone, even 2! Got a Toon link, but Sheik was the hardest to nab. They only got in 4 of her!

Just woke up in southern California north of LA, every store for 45 miles says not available. I think the trucks are really late. Happens from time to time
Brickseek never updated Rosalina as in stock for any of my local Targets, but the Target site itself did show them as in stock when I woke up the morning. Not sure how all those systems tie together, but I thought Brickseek was supposed to be pretty accurate.

Walmart.com just canceled by Sonic Amiibo preorder.

Dear mitemouse,

Thank you for your recent Walmart.com order. Unfortunately, we've had to cancel the items listed below.

We always want your Walmart.com shopping experience to be a good one and are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

If your order includes additional items not shown below, they are not affected by this issue. You can check the status of any remaining items by visiting Order Details page:

So I was gonna go to Target this morning to try and snag Sheik (and Toon Link & Bowser), but the crazy snow storm made it pretty much impossible to get out.  So I was going to give up and hope that my Amazon pre-order actually came through (looking shaky - I ordered them kind of late in December and only Bowser has a date on him...)

Then I decided for the hell of it to check Nebraska Furniture Mart's website.  Amazingly all three are showing in-stock (even Sheik).  I put in an order to pick them up tomorrow.  So yay.  They were also slightly cheaper ($12.77 each) so I probably saved a couple cents :p

I heard some people at my Target said that some Best Buy got Meta Knight and were selling them early because it wasn't street dated. They only got 4 per store.
Has anyone gotten one? Want to see one in hand before I bother calling. What about in store preorders?

Awesome experience at Flower Mound, TX Target this morning. Arrived around 7:30 to one truck with about 3 people in it and no one in line. 5 minutes later 2 or 3 cars pull in and people started lining up and I ended up being about 8th in line then about another 7 got in line behind me. Very diverse group from teens to grandparents and everyone was chatting and friendly. After opening everyone walked calmly to the electronics section and grabbed a single Amiibo and all the customers worked together to make sure everyone got one. Experiences like this make me hopeful for humanity sometimes.

Far different experience from TRU where people were sprinting, pushing and arguing about Lucario.

Rosalina available for order online at target.. they just put it up or it's been there for awhile?

My brother said Best Buy didn't get any new amiibos. Their online store tracker says they have Bowser and Link though, no sheiks. I was able to grab a few Rosalinas and a Sheik at Target at opening.

My best buy had one sheik which was for a pre-order. No Meta Knights to be found. I was told that the shipment was pushed back for the store, along with the other Amiibos.

Brickseek never updated Rosalina as in stock for any of my local Targets, but the Target site itself did show them as in stock when I woke up the morning. Not sure how all those systems tie together, but I thought Brickseek was supposed to be pretty accurate.
Ah good call. On mobile it will only tell me the stock of My Store and no others. They still have them so I assume no line. Its a new store in a new neighborhood so that's no surprise

I've been sitting here a whole month worrying how to get her online, only to be first in line today and then have her just casually show up online. Right now. DOUBLE BONUS.

One on Silver Creek rd in San Jose got wiped out in less than 10 minutes. Manager limited it to 2 per person and they only got in 14 Rosalinas, 2 Sheiks, and an unknown number of Toon Links and Bowser.

Just got mine from the plaza Bonita store in San diego. Got there at about 745 and they were handing out tickets. They said they had 44 Rosalina's and they were 1 per customer. I ended up with #36
Of course people without tickets still managed to get to the electronics before people with tickets, but those people didn't get any.
Overall, good job target!

Wow! Nintendo is doing a great job making these things scarce so people will buy them instantly. Wonder when theyll start restocking them. Really wished i got into them early one but missing out the 1st wave made me lose interest in even buying a single one now since ill have to spend a lot more just to complete them. So il pass on amiibos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back