Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of feel bad for the people who were up at 5 AM this morning waiting outside a store. I didn't leave my house or even put on a pair of pants and was able to score 3 at Target.com. I just saw that my Amazon.it order shipped last night. It doesn't pay to return that one.

Thats the one I will open. I will likely trade the 3 Rosalinas or just ebay them and buy Wave 4's for that money. I wasn't able to grab Toad on Amazon. Everything else I have or have preordered.

Meta Knight is an awesome looking figure.

Had success at Best Buy finding Sheik!

Met a really cool guy that was a collector in front of me in line. Helped me out in grabbing one because I had my daughter with me and I was afraid that these two college looking kids were going to take them all. They had Toon Link, Bowser and Sheik out on a table. They had 8 of each which surprised me for Sheik but now I'm a proud owner of one. 

Today ended up going differently then I thought but I got both anyways so it was  Super Amiibowl Day after all!

I kind of feel bad for the people who were up at 5 AM this morning waiting outside a store. I didn't leave my house or even put on a pair of pants and was able to score 3 at Target.com. I just saw that my Amazon.it order shipped last night. It doesn't pay to return that one.

Thats the one I will open. I will likely trade the 3 Rosalinas or just ebay them and buy Wave 4's for that money. I wasn't able to grab Toad on Amazon. Everything else I have or have preordered.

Walked in Target, bought all 3 Rosalina's, no line no waiting, no one else. When I asked them where the new Amiibo's were, they were clueless, they had to ask 3 other store associates if they knew what I was talking about. Finally one said, oh yeah I think we have those in a box in the back. Also picked up 2 shiek's and 1 toon link.
Limit was one glad my target only allowed people one of each.

That bicycle story is exactly why I decided to call it quits on this.

If some asshole pulled that when I'd been waiting hours, I would have pushed him off his bike and took the Amiibos. I'm dead fucking serious.

I'm glad the Target in Redmond, WA enforced 1 per customer and made sure to enforce the line. Saw a couple of very disappointed assholes towards the end of the line when they heard they could only get 1, guess they weren't going to be able to ship some of those orders they sold on ebay haha.

Feel bad for those that are spending 50, 60 and 70 bucks on her on ebay. Saw the bids today, I was there shaking my damn head. Could of spent that money on 3 of her and a movie to snatch the free shipping.
There's gonna be a lot of people who are gonna return those figures, I'd bet. They have plenty of time to file a fake complaint (ie, not as described) and eBay will just force a return/refund, even if they bought it long ago.

How long did Rosa survive online?

There's gonna be a lot of people who are gonna return those figures, I'd bet. They have plenty of time to file a fake complaint (ie, not as described) and eBay will just force a return/refund, even if they bought it long ago.

How long did Rosa survive online?
Just under an hour.

I would never sell a preorder on eBay for that reason. If I'm gonna scalp something, it'll be after the market already settled. SMH at the people that spend 2500-3000 on PS4 20th Anniversary.

The market settled around 1100-1200.

If I were to sell my Rosalinas, I would except 30-40 bucks each.

To some people (me included), the extra 20 bucks is worth not having to search store to store.

That's like saying "I feel sorry for all you that worked several hours today, because I just found a fifty dollar bill on the sidewalk! Sitting in a car for 2+ hours is easy compared to finding the window and getting an order through online. I tried that site many times, and it went from "unavailable" to "in store only," missing entirely the "order now" window.

Was 2nd in line at 7:30 A.M.

Actually a good thing there was a blizzard today in Chicago so that a bunch of people showed up just prior to the 8 o'clock opening.

The store had 16 Rosalina's and 4 Sheiks. Manager said that it was limit two per person on Rosalina and said to be fair that the all 12 people there at 8 A.M. would get one each and the first four (me included) could buy a second one.

Ended up with two Rosalina's and one Sheik.

Figured that one or the other would be good trade bait for the elusive Lucario I'm missing.
Which Target?

i preordered today however i dont feel confident they will fill all orders
Dude I worked at an FYE for a year or so a couple years ago. That company is a mess, on the way out for sure. Pre orders were a joke, as was their stupid backstage pass membership we were forced to sell. I was working there when the Wii U launched and it was a mess. Not to mention that apparently it was "company policy" to REQUIRE someone buying a console to buy two games or accessories with it or we wouldn't sell it. Like we got yelled at for selling a console by itself. Long story short, yeah I would put no faith in that company sorry.

I would never sell a preorder on eBay for that reason. If I'm gonna scalp something, it'll be after the market already settled. SMH at the people that spend 2500-3000 on PS4 20th Anniversary.
I am really surprised eBay allows presales from non-business sellers. The seller doesn't have anything more than a preorder that could potentially leave a buyer hanging out to dry. With how buyer focused eBay is, you'd think it'd be a no brainer to make "Must have stock on hand" a rule.

anyone who pre-ordered the Mario Party 10 amiibo bundle from Amazon might want to check there order cause it look like they lowered the price:
YrkVkJw.png
Nice, now it won't be such a big deal if I don't get a GCU discount with Best Buy.

BTW, on the Amazon app it just says "unavailable" instead of showing a price.

Glad I'm only getting the Amiibos I want and not collecting, this shit is worse than Skylanders ever was.

Trust Nintendo to not be able to produce a decent amount of anything, including store exclusives.

Add scalpers into the storm and we've ended up with people riding their bikes into Target !

I got Bowser, Villager, Kirby and the only other one I want now is Ness, gawd only knows what my chances of getting him are.

Just ordered two online, thank you for posting that man. Thank god I didn't waste my time with the stores, it would of been a fail for me. Just hope my order doesn't get canceled.

Funny thing is I was taking a dump, decided to read some posts here, and once I saw someone mention she was online, I wiped my ass super quick, got on the comp, ordered her, couple of pj pants for my mom, and a cd to get the free shipping. Might have to wipe my ass some more though but thanks man, you made my DAMN DAY!
TMI

who starts these meta knight rumors? I think it was pretty well known on here and on reddit that bestbuy doesn't even have a date in their system for meta knight yet
Uninformed gamers. I'm not wasting my time showing up to Best Buy today.

I showed up 20 minutes at my Target before opening today. Was able to get two. 20 people were in line at the time the store opened and people that wanted to get two were able to. They still had more when everybody was leaving.

A guy at my target was screaming and making a scene because they would only sell him 3 figures. He was raving about how he ran a business and had already sold the figures. I don't understand what kind of a moron would sell something they don't have yet.

Also there was a kid who bought three and an old lady behind him. The guy asked if they were together and they said no. Then the old lady bought three and the kid came back and addressed her as grandma.

Some people... :wall:
Screams of newbie seller. Hah what a chump.

SD got a late start. we killed it before it could hit FP. go CAG.
Just quoting this because I smiled when I read this :)

Warning to all my CAGs in the Bay Area....AVOID THE TARGET OFF STORY RD IN SAN JOSE, CA!!!! THEY HAVE ZERO ROSALINAS!!

Story One:

When the doors opened, it was me and one other guy. What we thought was going to be a smooth experience turned into frustration and anger. We went to the amiibo section and nothing was put out. We went to the electronics guy and asked for the Rosalinas. He looked completely perplexed. He said nothing like that had come in during the last few days. We asked politely if he could check in the back. When he returned, he merely just gave us a frown and a thumbs down. By this point, 4 more people joined the fray. I tried to explain the situation and how reports were coming back that most other targets in the Bay Area had shipments of Rosalinas. He checked his little handheld computer and no inventory was showing. He went to the back one more time and still came out with nothing. Everyone left disappointed and frustrated.....except for me because my wife was able to get one at another Target.

Story two:

My wife and I decide to divide and conquer. She goes to the Target off Coleman and Taylor in San Jose, CA. She arrives at 7a and the line is already 8 people deep. Around 7:55a, it is now 20 people deep. Right before the store opened, a bunch of low-life college kids rushed the door as it opened and took an alternate route the electronics section. She reports by the time she and the rest of the people in her line reach the section, about 10 people were rushing the electronics counter. In fear that she was about to waste her time, she decided to take executive action and get fuck up in their faces. "THANKS FOR GOING IN THE FRONT OF THE LINE SINCE THE REST OF US HAD BEEN WAITING SINCE 7AM!!!" The crowd falls silent and everyone pauses. The electronics guy said "Wait, these people in the front were not first in line?" She confidently says "NO!" Thank the good Lord that this electronics guy respects the power of a good line and forced the rushers to go to the back. She was able to come up with one Rosalina!
A lot of stores have uninformed Target team members. I know for a fact that the Story Road store was supposed to get them in today. I personally avoided that store because it's in a ghetto area. A couple of people had posted earlier today that their stores claimed to have not received them but upon closer inspection, there were unopened boxes that were either in the back that the morning team forgot to bring out or were behind the registers all along.

here's my story:

i went at 5 am waiting in the snow. i was playing my mm 3ds new xl and ppl were stunned, asking how i got it so early. i let them know my long lasting friendship with shiguru mayamooto. by 8 am there had been 19 other people there and i was first in line. i was SOOOOOOO happy. when the doors opened i warned anyone that, they can run all they want, but if im not first in line at the electronics place there will be a few dead bodies laying around. rosalina was mine. they didnt have her on shelves, so i ordered the manager to go find them. she came back with nothing. i told everyone to STAY CALM. I looked straight into the managers eyes and told her, look again. now. and don't come back empty handed. she came back with a box full of them, 20 in total. everyone cheered my name TWIITER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER. she called the another worker to come ring us out. he seemed new so i pounced at the situation, and told him to ring up the entire box for me. that's right, all 20 amiibos. all mine. no one had a clue what i was doing. i paid and took the entire box with me. every single nerd was stunned. a little kid was crying. one came to confront me, and i gave him a deadly stare. he backed off and started to cry.

i didn't run out the store, i walked. why you ask? because #twitter isnt afraid of a few nerds
Hahah this one made me laugh. Good effort.

The bicycle story is one my favorites so far. It's so random that it can't be trolling.

I am really surprised eBay allows presales from non-business sellers. The seller doesn't have anything more than a preorder that could potentially leave a buyer hanging out to dry. With how buyer focused eBay is, you'd think it'd be a no brainer to make "Must have stock on hand" a rule.
As am I. Amazon doesn't let you sell preorders

Local Target had 40, Only had to get there 30 minutes before open and was still 5th in line. 

They did a fair limit of 2 per customer. Pretty much everyone grabbed two. Id say by the time the store opened there were well over 20 people in line so some people likely didnt get one.

All in all pretty smooth and glad to have Rosalina in the collection.

Rosalina was available online for practically the only hour I was away from the computer today?  Sounds about right.

Local GameStop was kind enough to preemptively notify me that they don't have any new amiibo in stock today (I have most of Wave 3 preordered there), I can only imagine the volume of inquiries that would result in that.

That bicycle story is exactly why I decided to call it quits on this.

If some asshole pulled that when I'd been waiting hours, I would have pushed him off his bike and took the Amiibos. I'm dead fucking serious.

This one really pisses me off... in case you want to hear "Jerk Hoarder Screws All" story #752...

I had to work this morning but my girlfriend was awesome enough to get up early and go to Target for me.
I asked her to try and be there at 7:30

She gets there at 6:45 cuz she's amazing and is #2 in line.
More people start arriving around 7:30.
Jerk on a bike arrives at 7:45.
Doors open at 8:00 and jerk rides his bike into the store.

The rest of the line walks calmly to the electronics department where jerk on bike had just finished buying every Rosalina figure.

How the F was a per person limit not a standard policy on something like this? My g/f doesn't like to stir up trouble in stores but I'm definitely going to be going down there to get a manager and raise some hell.
But in the meantime, I'm super glad you guys gave a heads up and I was able to get an online order. CAGs rule!
Update... the bicycle story is true (it was at a City Target in Los Angeles) except they actually only let the guy buy one. My girlfriend wanted to give me a scare and make me think she didn't get one, but she did. Joke's on her though cuz now I have an online order as well. Still a crazy story that they didn't stop a guy from riding a bicycle in the store, but since they weren't stupid enough to let him buy everything they had, I'm not gonna complain. Gonna put the extra up for trade to try when it delivers and get ones I missed (still need a Pit)

I kind of feel bad for the people who were up at 5 AM this morning waiting outside a store. I didn't leave my house or even put on a pair of pants and was able to score 3 at Target.com.
Don't feel bad for me. I made some new friends, reconnected with old ones, exchanged Street Pass data for my first time ever, and have some stories to tell.

Plus, the best amiibo to date :)

Goddamn it was cold though

What do people who actually keep these do with them. I mean I love the hunt for a deal or rare item as much as just about anyone, but I still am trying to figure out what I, or my kids, would actually do with these. Do the majority of people who buy them just keep them in package to display. If it wasn't rare, would people really want a statute of wii fit trainer? Nintendroids seem like they would make way cooler statutes for people into that type of thing. Am I missing something...do they actually have a useful in game function?

Yeah, looks like around $30 is the average, which isn't too bad. Needs to go to lower imo, but sadly in a few days time, I think the opposite will be true.
Yeah, Ebay is flooded right now with US Rosalinas. Even the wanna be scalpers are dumb, selling her for Buy It Now 28.99. Not even worth the gas.

The truth is, if Rosalina never gets restocked, it will only go way up in value. Give it 2 weeks maybe even 4 weeks when numbers dwindle on ebay. It'll rise above 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back