Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I rushed to Target at 8am and didn't get a Rosalina. Came home and ordered four of those bastards from the Target website. Not a scalper, it just seems the only way to get them all is to trade.
Ordering 4 would be considered a scalper. Anything over 2 around here, unless you plan on trading them, giving them to friends/family, making customs etc. If that;s the case, its OK (even if it's lying, that's what you should do, just lie), but if you get caught in store buying more then 2 you will be attacked and yelled out by many members here as they have claimed to do so to "scalpers" or will do so if they see it happen. We have lots of resident bad-asses.

since i know there multiple people here that got multiple lucarios & rosalinas is there any nice enough to help a fellow cag out without scalping prices? yea i know a long shot but worth a try i figured. Just trying to complete a set for myself and stuff came up with family which screwed my plans to get out this weekend up

Just got caught up. Bicycle story was great, but when it turned out to be the guys girlfriend trolling him it got better.

No drama in Santa Fe NM. Target.com still showing limited stock and it's almost 1pm here.

Anyone know what date Ike is/was supposed to be released? I haven't heard anything, but ended up ordering one from Amazon Uk for only about $18 and it's already being shipped. For that matter what's the word on Mega Man?
2/13, rumor has it he's the other non exclusive rare like shiek

Downtown LA was chill as hell. Everyone was polite and orderly. Target had all 40 Rosalinas behind the counter and were selling one per customer. I was first in line and I showed up at 7:15. Maybe 20+ people behind me once the doors opened.
Agreed. I was there and I don't think I could have asked for a better experience.

Just came back from BB with TL, Bowser, and Sheik. Only Bowser is left as of 11:10AM, and there were a few people at store opening who grabbed some.

Thanks to the person who suggested to check BB's website for checking availability, as that worked for me. I actually saw TL available at 3 other stores, but after checking just now, they're all gone except for in one store, so the availability online seems to update pretty fast.

Asked about MK and everyone is clueless.

I stopped by my local Best Buy around 11 and there were no Sheik, Toon Link, or Meta Knights. Just a ton of Bowsers.

They also have the amiibo travel cases on sale at Best Buy this week.

2/13, rumor has it he's the other non exclusive rare like shiek
I think people are jumping the gun a little too early assuming sheik is rare. Remember when all we could find was a couple Diddy Kong's here and there? Now I almost can't walk into a store without seeing pegs of Diddy.

Just caught up after looking for sheik.
I'm still pretty happy I went even with the online restock.
I had a nice morning run/wrestle, a good laugh with the cool group of older kids first in line, a wonderful moment of karma when I watched those two runners smash into each other as if the amiibo gods were saying, "Here's looking at you kid.", and I practically made a friend. Good times.

In other news: I went to a GS, a TRU, and 2 BBs.
TRU had nothing, GS employee sincerely told me how sorry he was that they received no stock of Amiibos and haven't receive many since they started (I must have looked really disappointed because he looked like he legitimately felt terrible about it).
However, the best buy trip was the best part (aside from this morning). I ran into one of the kids I gave a Rosy to when they pulled two more out of the back. He was first in line there, waiting for BB to open, and looking for sheik too. We had a nice talk, discussed how our organized line descended into chaos because of the two runners who couldn't wait (and who should walk up, but one of the runner's mothers who did nothing to stop her son from cutting). At that point we discussed loudly about how ridiculous people were. As if on cue, a BB employee comes out of the exit (now, at this point I've been seeing a few of them come in and out). What's in his hand? A bag of 2 amiibos. Guess which Amiibos weren't at that store when it opened? *le sigh*

TL:DR A best buy employee bought some amiibos before opening. Didn't have a pre-order for them (we asked about him, they told us). No sheik for me. Oh well.

Got to Target shortly after 7:30 and was the 2nd car in the parking lot. About 6 more cars showed up and then people got out of cars around 7:50. I was 2nd in line and noticed the passengers from the 1st car there were lined up behind me so I told them to go ahead of me since they were there 1st. Then before the doors opened it got disorderly b/c a grandmother and kid went to the other side of the door and 2 girls gave the impression of being in the line but kept talking to the guy at the front. Needless to say it ended with people sprinting thru the store and probably about 20 people rushed the electronics section.

They had the figures behind the counter and limited it to 1 per person. I got Rosalina and Sheik. Did not notice they had Toon Link until I had already gotten out of line. Oh well, I am hoping he will be fairly common.

Now just need to find Ike, And the re-release of Marth. Have not made my mind up about Sonic and Mega Man.

Woke up early for Target opening and managed to score a Rosalina. There were a half a dozen or so other people waiting outside for the store to open and they had just enough for everyone to get one (thankfully everyone was a good sport and didn't buy them all up). The rest I picked up from Best Buy pre-orders. Now that wave 3A is complete (Lucario is still in transit), I feel my blood pressure plummeting.

Just caught up after looking for sheik.
I'm still pretty happy I went even with the online restock.
I had a nice morning run/wrestle, a good laugh with the cool group of older kids first in line, a wonderful moment of karma when I watched those two runners smash into each other as if the amiibo gods were saying, "Here's looking at you kid.", and I practically made a friend. Good times.

In other news: I went to a GS, a TRU, and 2 BBs.
TRU had nothing, GS employee sincerely told me how sorry he was that they received no stock of Amiibos and haven't receive many since they started (I must have looked really disappointed because he looked like he legitimately felt terrible about it).
However, the best buy trip was the best part (aside from this morning). I ran into one of the kids I gave a Rosy to when they pulled two more out of the back. He was first in line there, waiting for BB to open, and looking for sheik too. We had a nice talk, discussed how our organized line descended into chaos because of the two runners who couldn't wait (and who should walk up, but one of the runner's mothers who did nothing to stop her son from cutting). At that point we discussed loudly about how ridiculous people were. As if on cue, a BB employee comes out of the exit (now, at this point I've been seeing a few of them come in and out). What's in his hand? A bag of 2 amiibos. Guess which Amiibos weren't at that store when it opened? *le sigh*

TL:DR A best buy employee bought some amiibos before opening. Didn't have a pre-order for them (we asked about him, they told us). No sheik for me. Oh well.
I'd say cut the employees some slack if they're buying 1-2. It's shitty yes but working retail is shit enough that the small perks go a long way in making things bareable

BB had Bowser and Toon Link sitting on the shelf but they said the only Shiek they got was the one I PO. At least for now that seems to be the hands down "rare" one in this group.

One thing of note was the level of inconsistency I saw with the figures. Some Bowsers were fine, but others had black smudges on the face, others had chipped hands, others were find. Some Links were fine but others had bent swords, badly painted buckles, or blue paint on the hand. I had to swap out the ones they labeled for my PO.

In looking at figures before I hadn't seen as many with the blemishes I saw today.

I think people are jumping the gun a little too early assuming sheik is rare. Remember when all we could find was a couple Diddy Kong's here and there? Now I almost can't walk into a store without seeing pegs of Diddy.
Yep, way too early to call any of them. Mass market wise she's way down at the bottom of the roster though.

Got toon link and sheik from Hastings website yesterday and Rosalina from targets today. A good two days in a row and I didn't have to move all that much, lol

Went to pick up my preordered Lucario at TRU and to get Rosalina at Target. I had to drive across town, going slow as hell in a damn blizzard. I went to Target first because obviously no preorder there. If you remember, I had an amiibo ordeal earlier in the week with a manager trying to hoard all of them and I ended up calling corporate. Supposedly the issue was taken care of. I got there 7 minutes after they opened, although I would have been there far earlier if not for the horrible weather conditions. While walking to electronics, I see five people leaving with Rosalina. I asked them if there were any left, and they said that there were four.

Corporate told me on the phone that they would make sure that no hoarding would happen, even by employees. They told me it would be a limit of two per customer on the phone. When I got to the counter, there was one other person waiting for Rosalina. He told me that the employee was actually bringing them out individually so that people wouldn't fight over them on the shelf. Another customer shows up, and we both asked for Rosalina. There was actually a one per person limit, which I was thrilled to hear. Before he went back, I asked hiim if he had any of the other wave 3's, since Amazon says I wont get the ones I perodered from them until March. He told me he had gotten some Toon Link and Bowser that morning. I asked for one of each, along with Rosalina. I was able to get all three, and cancel my Amazon orders for Toon Link and Bowser. No sign of the hoarding manager either. As I was leaving, there were two guys walking in who saw what I had and asked if there were any left. I told them that there was one left. They looked at each other and started sprinting.

I then headed over to TRU, but they were closed due to the weather so I'll have to pick up Lucario tomorrow if they don't sell my preorder.
You've made a difference. Happy ending!

I'd say cut the employees some slack if they're buying 1-2. It's shitty yes but working retail is shit enough that the small perks go a long way in making things bareable
Oh I understand. I've seen the way people treat poor retail employees. I didn't make a big deal about it because of that, I just asked if there was a record of amiibos sold today and mentioned seeing the employee buy them. I said I didn't want him in trouble, just wanted to know if he pre-ordered them.
It's just really sucky to see that while you're out standing in the cold waiting for them. I'm dissapointed, but I get it.

Hooray for comepetant employees at the Oswego, IL BB for actually checking preorders first. They only received one Sheik and it was set aside for me. No issues.
Your welcome. I actually had it in my hands cause it was on the shelf at open, but had the preorder sticker on the back. I got toon link and bowser there so not a total loss. An employee at the Oswego Target bought all four sheiks after telling me he couldn't sell them last Thursday. Got an extra rosalina if you're interested in a trade

Resellers in my area figured they could make more money shoveling today than selling these so there was no competition as it should be.  Even a Super Bowl bet will get you a lot more.

I absolutely would not trust a pre order for these at FYE with these, there is almost no chance of they actually identifying the items when they come in,
and not just putting them on the floor to be sold despite pre orders.
The FYE that I ordered from does not sell in store. Pretty comfortable that if they fullfill pre order they will be there. I also had a manager perform pre order. Hope it works out. What is the general release date for Wave 4. He said computer has June.

The FYE that I ordered from does not sell in store. Pretty comfortable that if they fullfill pre order they will be there. I also had a manager perform pre order. Hope it works out. What is the general release date for Wave 4. He said computer has June.
i preordered the june ones and all the SMB series. i hope they come through but not holding my breath

I wonder how fast the 4 online only ones will sell out.
who knows. I'm surprised they only committed a minimum of 8 to each store and opened online for so long. It's great for people who got them but there's bound to be people who made multiple orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back