Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
i preordered the june ones and all the SMB series. i hope they come through but not holding my breath
Lol not holding your breath is right. When I worked at FYE, the pre order process involved putting all the receipts in an envelope marked "[insert game/movie name]" and put in the back. Whenever we would get them in you were supposed to check the pre order slips first. In case you haven't guessed this by now, that did not always happen lol. None of the orders are even stored in their system. On big ticket items like consoles, they would write your phone number on a receipt. This is the kind of company you are dealing with, beware.

So there was 20+ people waiting outside Best Buy to open. All of them hoping for Meta Knight or at least Sheik. Doors open, everyone runs to Amiibo's there's nothing new. Guy checks in back and says there's nothing. Most people leave and then they find a box of three Toon Link's and six Bowser's. I got one of the Toon Link's and nobody wanted Bowser at all lol. Dude said they had no idea when Meta Knight would come out.

It's crazy that there's 20+ people lining up now just in the hopes that Meta Knight randomly released. These things are reaching critical hype mass.
I stopped by bestbuy yesterday for metal knight and sheik, I checked everything before I left store. Stopped again today on my way home around 1 pm. I ran into old guy work they, i try check see # metal knight on order. He is smartass guy working in tv department, i chat with him little bit, he told me like over 15 peoples try get metal knight when store open at 10 am. Metal knight is on ebay for $2000. He ask me did i buy it and sale it. I told him i am a collector and i do have extra duplicates amiibo to play. Then he ask me do you have kid, wife, are you living down your basement and play with your amiibos. I chat wit him the way he talk he thinking about $2000 metal knight on ebay. This is why nintendo get us, 1st $2000 samus, 2nd $20000 legless peach, 3rd $2000 metalk knight. nintendo world don't even have metal knight why it on ebay? no crazy or stupid head buy it 1 or 2 weeks early for $2000. Just nintendo work spread out rumor and free advertising from mouth to mouth. I wish him good luck if he can take whole box metal knight home and sale it for $2000 each. He lucky can sell 1 for $100.

Re: Target sheet

I have to give Target a little credit for acknowledging the swarm of resellers with a purchase limit.

I stopped by bestbuy yesterday for metal knight and sheik, I checked everything before I left store. Stopped again today on my way home around 1 pm. I ran into old guy work they, i try check see # metal knight on order. He is smartass guy working in tv department, i chat with him little bit, he told me like over 15 peoples try get metal knight when store open at 10 am. Metal knight is on ebay for $2000. He ask me did i buy it and sale it. I told him i am a collector and i do have extra duplicates amiibo to play. Then he ask me do you have kid, wife, are you living down your basement and play with your amiibos. I chat wit him the way he talk he thinking about $2000 metal knight on ebay. This is why nintendo get us, 1st $2000 samus, 2nd $20000 legless peach, 3rd $2000 metalk knight. nintendo world don't even have metal knight why it on ebay? no crazy or stupid head buy it 1 or 2 weeks early for $2000. Just nintendo work spread out rumor and free advertising from mouth to mouth. I wish him good luck if he can take whole box metal knight home and sale it for $2000 each. He lucky can sell 1 for $100.
BLFtp4c.gif

If there are any CAGS in the Central IL area, the East Peoria target has one Rosalina left and 4 bowsers. They are out of Shiek and Toon Link

Well, I opened today and my store received 44 Rosalina Amiibos. I put them behind the counter and limited 1 per guest. At least 8 people were waiting in line before the store opened then more people trickled in throughout the day looking for her. I was able to get one on my break but couldn't get Sheik or Toon Link as we only received 4 of each of them and I sold them to the first 4 guests this morning. Lol, this Amiibo stuff is getting stressful. I want them all but definitely don't want to pay $30-$50 for one. I have all of Wave 1, missing Pit from Wave 2, and only Bowser and Rosalina from Wave 3. I might just give up as the resellers are winning this Amiibo battle.

So I was unable to get out to Target this morning (was out of town), but stopped at the Mason, Ohio (largest in Cincinnati) Target on the way home around 3:00 with low expectations.  Grabbed a Bowser, asked about Rosalina.  The guy looked confused and said "oh yeah, you didn't see 'em?  We put the last dozen out 5 minutes ago."  He said since they had 44 in the store, they held some to have for later in the day once the morning opening madness had dies down.  

We went to where he had put them out and they weren't there gone.  

I was about to just walk out, but he immediately jumped on his walkie-talkie-phone thing and had people looking to stop anyone from breaking the 2-per-customer limit and told me if they could do it, they'd get one for me.  After 10 minutes of back and forth, he told me that they had been sold before he put out the call, sincerely apologized, checked to see if any more shipments were coming in (there weren't), and grumbled that the cashiers should have known better and angry words about people who would do that.  He told me he knew what these were going for on ebay and was doing his best to make sure everyone could get one by enforcing the sales limits.

From the time of the transaction, apparently someone bought 12 from the store in one transaction and was checking out right as I was walking in, and picked them off the rack as soon as they were put out and the guy turned his back.  

If one of you are that guy, and have any decency, let me know.

Does Shulk release at Gamestop today? Managed to get a Rosalina from Target in Commack, New York, might as well keep hunting while im up. Havent been keeping up with the amiibo news recently. Wasnt able to get a preorder for shulk so im willing to go wait in line.
Hello fellow NY, was at your store just yesturday shopping for stuff lol

So how is one supposed to pick up a Rosalina from NA if Targets don't even exist here? I was so excited because I have friends on mainland and one of them was getting me one, but there was a 1 per person limit.

And now they won't restock? BLAH. I'm gonna go to a corner and sulk.

Called my local target and the next closest one, both sold out in the morning. The next closest one said they sold out in 30 minutes. According to reddit both stores had 80 =/

So how is one supposed to pick up a Rosalina from NA if Targets don't even exist here? I was so excited because I have friends on mainland and one of them was getting me one, but there was a 1 per person limit.

Supposed to watch Target.com 24/7 hitting F5.

BLFtp4c.gif
You need to English.

Congratulations on everyone who scored what they wanted today.

I was trying for a Rosa to give to my daughter but had no luck. Called the only local Target we have, lady said they have had already over 100 calls, and sadly they only had Yoshi and one other in stock (nothing worthwhile).

Oh well you win some you lose some I guess. :)

Don't live in our hat? Tell your moose citizens that they should have spent more to keep the stores open?

Wow 80? My store only got 13
Its because the area is very populated, those 80 were gone by 8:20 and that was with 1 per a person, up until the last 10 which i was able to get toon link and another rosa as they relized at last min they didnt put toon link out lol

Went to target in Levittown, NY, was about maybe 7th or 8th on line. Line was really long by 8:00, I doubt everyone was able to get one even with the 80 they had. They limited it 2 per person which was all I needed anyway. Everyone walked in civilized in a straight line which was nice.

They only had 4 Sheiks in stock and it was annoying how 3 or 4 people cut the line because they knew people in the very front. One of the guys was a worker at this Target and decided when we got in to just cut everyone all together and became the first one to purchase amiibos! Everyone agreed to be civilized and walk in but this douche just went ahead of everyone. He bought one of only 4 Sheiks and I felt bad for the people who waited on line in front of me who missed out because of that guy. I didn't care since I had Sheik already but honestly the people who wanted Sheik should have said something.
i was on that line too, everyone got one as i was near the back. The line ended with abt 10 roselinas left and then they allowed ppl to get a 2nd. They also found 12 toon links in the back they didnt pull out due to employee error, thou it did suck they only had 4 sheiks

What do people who actually keep these do with them. I mean I love the hunt for a deal or rare item as much as just about anyone, but I still am trying to figure out what I, or my kids, would actually do with these. Do the majority of people who buy them just keep them in package to display. If it wasn't rare, would people really want a statute of wii fit trainer? Nintendroids seem like they would make way cooler statutes for people into that type of thing. Am I missing something...do they actually have a useful in game function?
It seems to me like most who buy these are 20 or 30 something year old men and I never hear much about them actually using them in smash bros or whatever other games they work with. So I would say a big chunk are just resellers or speculators and some hardcore nintendo collectors. The collector in me feels like I am missing out by not jumping in on the craze, but I am also relieved I don't have to put up with all the craziness. I remember back when these first came out it just seemed like another hop on the skylanders bandwagon too late idea, but then stories of one armed figures going on ebay for $1000 (which I think ended up fake) made some people money crazy and get the ones that were in lower supply. So I also think most are buying just for the rare factor. I think these are the beanie babies of this generation. So of course everyone will end up rich and happy.

Its because the area is very populated, those 80 were gone by 8:20 and that was with 1 per a person, up until the last 10 which i was able to get toon link and another rosa as they relized at last min they didnt put toon link out lol
I guess the stores in some parts of htown here must be very slow at selling Amiibos. I saw one store in Katy (west Houston) with 80 total and still had 26 by 10:30am. Nightcrawler13 also reported another store in Webster TX(SE side of Houston with plenty of Rosalinas still in stock at 10am.

Don't live in our hat? Tell your moose citizens that they should have spent more to keep the stores open?
Not Canadian. Targets never opened here. And besides, different reports are saying Canada -will- get them. Or at least one would hope. But considering how dire things are with Amiibo...all bets are off.

Interested in seeing an update from the CAG that was at Waterford Lakes in Orlando since that is in my area (although I would've hit up the Target off Goldenrod a few miles away since it's not down the street from the 2nd largest university in the country...) but I was out of town in Ocala this weekend and managed to score here.

For  anyone that needs Sheik check Gohastings. They have Sheik listed for "pre-order" .  I  already have my two so don't need another one.  I just need to find a Pit.  Use Earlybird coupon code for free shipping.

Shows up fine for me, uploaded from my phone in a rush so I apologies for the inconvenience. Anyways the "proof" info is out. That's all that matters. Hope everyone that truly wanted one pick there's up. I limited them to 1 per guest at my store.
At least it's not like the guy who uploaded a picture of his PDA and for like two days everyone but him saw it as a picture of a shirtless dude with cut abs in the mirror.

Just came back from BB with TL, Bowser, and Sheik. Only Bowser is left as of 11:10AM, and there were a few people at store opening who grabbed some.

Thanks to the person who suggested to check BB's website for checking availability, as that worked for me. I actually saw TL available at 3 other stores, but after checking just now, they're all gone except for in one store, so the availability online seems to update pretty fast.

Asked about MK and everyone is clueless.
just used the availability checker through best buys website as well, called a store about 20 minutes from me to confirm they had the stock and was able to snag the last toon link and a bowser for $22 after GCU! checked the availability and sure enough it showed toon link not available after that so it does indeed work! thanks to whoever suggested it!

Why is Sheik missing from that list? There is also a typo of April 1. Just saying.

I stopped by bestbuy yesterday for metal knight and sheik, I checked everything before I left store. Stopped again today on my way home around 1 pm. I ran into old guy work they, i try check see # metal knight on order. He is smartass guy working in tv department, i chat with him little bit, he told me like over 15 peoples try get metal knight when store open at 10 am. Metal knight is on ebay for $2000. He ask me did i buy it and sale it. I told him i am a collector and i do have extra duplicates amiibo to play.
meta knight is only $40-$50 on ebay, maybe he was talking about the elusive Mega Knight

everyone is talking about the manufacturing dates posted on the CPSIA site.  Does anyone know if each run is the same quantity?  So, for instance, Sonic and Rosalina both had 1 date.  Were they for the same number of units?  How does that work?

I went by Gamestop this morning and asked the clerk when they would get the next Amiibo release.  He checked his database and said that Shulk, King Dedede and Ike would be released by them on 2-13 and that Sonic and Megaman would be on 2-20.

The April 1st "typo" had me confused too. That's a pretty big typo. How does one slip and put a whole different month like that?

I guess they had no information for Sheik?
Amiibos are such a mess...
well its supposed to be an internal memo right? At least wher eI work people could care less abotu checking stuff they know only goes to people in the company

everyone is talking about the manufacturing dates posted on the CPSIA site. Does anyone know if each run is the same quantity? So, for instance, Sonic and Rosalina both had 1 date. Were they for the same number of units? How does that work?
no they are not the same quantity, but it gives a good estimate of how rare they will be. Since Rosalina doesn't have a date after Nov, it won't be back once they're all sold out today unless the page updates, then it will take a month or so after it updates to come back.

i was on that line too, everyone got one as i was near the back. The line ended with abt 10 roselinas left and then they allowed ppl to get a 2nd. They also found 12 toon links in the back they didnt pull out due to employee error, thou it did suck they only had 4 sheiks
Wow, I'm glad everyone on line was able to get one. I was trying to count how many people there were and it seemed over 40 and I figured there would be many there buying 2. A friend said she went there around 8:30 or so and they were sold out of Rosalina but was able to get a Toon Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back