Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
So what does everyone think of no major amiibo retailer doing wave 4 preorders yet? My guess is after the 13th, we'll see them up. This will lighten the load of preorder options in the system.

Thoughts?

So what does everyone think of no major amiibo retailer doing wave 4 preorders yet? My guess is after the 13th, we'll see them up. This will lighten the load of preorder options in the system.

Thoughts?
Nintendo probably asked them to hold off until a certain point to not distract from wave 3 and the 13th.

Considering the hype level of amiibos and the sales numbers, if there is a reason to boot Reggie, it such as hell isn't for amiibos.
Pfft, the sales numbers aren't that great. If all figures sold the same number worldwide sales per figure were at best 320,000.

In comparison, Disney Infinity when it launched sold 9,000,000 of just 3 figures in the same launch period.

Reggie needs to go. Iwata might need to as well.

Pfft, the sales numbers aren't that great. If all figures sold the same number worldwide sales per figure were at best 320,000.

In comparison, Disney Infinity when it launched sold 9,000,000 of just 3 figures in the same launch period.

Are you gonna start this argument again man?

Are you gonna start this argument again man?
I'm right, so sure. Worldwide at best they sold 320,000 Marths or Pits or Little Macs. And look at how rare they were when they were released.

Disney Infinity sold 3,000,000 Mr. Incredibles alone.

Stop. This isnt the place for this crap. Make a thread in general about it.

I'm not sure if it's intentional, but it does seem like the relative scarcity is driving up demand. Be honest, how many of you guys would be doing all this if they were relatively easy to get and/or shelfwarming? The concept itself and the in-game execution still does very little for me when compared with, say, Skylanders.
I will admit, though I knew some would become rare, I would wait for some good sales to buy what I wanted and if a few became rare, so be it. I'd rather that happen than buying up everything for it to become cheap later. What changed my mind: Marth, WFT, and Villager becoming OOP way too soon, unclear release dates, half of wave 2 being a pain to find, NOA being unclear if they would bring stuff back, the craziness of eBay, retailer exclusives, and the fact that any deals we've had on amiibos so far haven't been much better than best buy's gcu, meaning the price won't go much lower for me anyway. I could go on but you get the idea, also I was only going to collect the characters I liked initially rather than all, but considering that's over 50% of the roster I said the hell with it and went for all of them. Also makes it easier to decide what to preorders I guess. Between these and the majora's mask ce/3ds situations, Nintendo's making me go nuts.

I've been working a double shift since 5:30 this morning, just blocks away from Nintendo World(with a flexible schedule, mind you) and haven't checked in here until now....

I am so disappointed in life right now. =( Sonic is pretty much the last thing I was looking for, before giving up on this Amiibo hunt I've taken up, and I could've had him so easily.... Ughhh. Lol I also feel like my luck is pretty much tapped at this point when it comes to these things.

Just got off the phone with Nintendo Workd, and they said they had 2 left on the floor that they could not possibly hold onto at all.

Guess I'm gonna have to keep rolling these dice that I can grab a GS in store one or one of these online orders from any of these other places...

'Bout to be watching this thread like a hawk. =|

LIKE A HAWK! =| =| =|
"Disappointed in life" ?
"Keep rolling these dice" ?

It's the first day of availability at ONE single store in the whole nation.

"Disappointed in life" ?

NW's is more or less the only place to get these amiibos in midtown though. There's a BB that doesn't get anything, a GS that doesn't get anything, and a TRU that doesn't get anything.

Re: Europe

For comparison, Nintendo France reported sales of 200k amiibo in the same period NoA sold 2.5 million.  So seeing a few hundred amiibo across random stores in European countries doesn't really mean a whole lot.

I'm not sure if it's intentional, but it does seem like the relative scarcity is driving up demand. Be honest, how many of you guys would be doing all this if they were relatively easy to get and/or shelfwarming? The concept itself and the in-game execution still does very little for me when compared with, say, Skylanders.
I'm actually happy that there are multiple figures of various rarity. If there were only 1 figure tough to get, it would be impossible to trade. Now people are trading lucarios for rosalina or 2 for 1s depending on rarity.

Well, those fuckers over at GameStop cancelled my Ike preorder. No email, no notification, nothing. So... Now I'll be out hunting for an Ike on the 13th or whenever the second half of this wave comes out. 

Well, those fuckers over at GameStop cancelled my Ike preorder. No email, no notification, nothing. So... Now I'll be out hunting for an Ike on the 13th or whenever the second half of this wave comes out.
Closed does not mean cancelled. Read earlier in the thread. I cleared up the situation with local stores and Gamestop.com. Closed means that it is in route to the store and Gamestop.com has nothing to do with it any longer.

Good thing I went to two Targets yesterday morning. I ended up getting two Rosalinas and I did this even though I had two online orders that I placed in December. I went to Target in the event the items were damaged. I got my notifications for the two orders shipping last week, even though I got two different forms of UPS tracking numbers as one I could follow one online (has the UPS Z tracking) and the other was showing up as "not available" and looked like a USPS tracking even though it came from UPS.

Well I got one of my two shipments today and one of the boxes for Rosalina was damaged as I anticipated. The second shipment with the weird tracking number I found out did not ship at all as it was some weird Target automated shipping glitches that created a tracking number for something that did not get shipped. The customer service person gave me a $20 egift card for the inconvenience which I thought was nice. Additionally, I gave my friend the damaged box Rosalina as he was opening it and I now have 3 pristine Rosalina figures and I plan to trade with my friend for one of his Meta Knights.

Just picked up my order of Bowser, Toon Link, and Sheik from Nebraska Furniture Mart. Yay! Kind of glad the snow storm kept me from camping Target for them yesterday morning (and I randomly decided to check their website completely on a whim).

Amazon preorder cancelled - hope that frees up inventory for someone here... If they ever bother to ship them out :p

"Disappointed in life" ?

Obviously overdramatizing(and not to be taken literally, at that), but The disappointment stemmed more from being able to be done with accomplishing my main, purchasing goal here.

I don't plan on reselling, and I don't plan on getting all of these figures, and, naturally, being an individual, I have individual interests and pursuits. I don't expect you to understand them, because you (obviously) are not me or know of anything having to do with me, just as I don't claim to know you or your directives.

Lmao Way more people have "said" wayy "worse" on here, and you decide to get at me for feeling passionate...? -___- Man... Lol

Aaaaannnyyywayysss~

This thread seriously needs a Mod alone because there is so much crap you have to go through to actually find some useful info at times.  Real pain in the ass, just PM each other and curse each other out or go make a youtube video crying about it.  OH, ANOTHER USELESS POST RIGHT HERE!!!!!

Just picked up my order of Bowser, Toon Link, and Sheik from Nebraska Furniture Mart. Yay! Kind of glad the snow storm kept me from camping Target for them yesterday morning (and I randomly decided to check their website completely on a whim).

Amazon preorder cancelled - hope that frees up inventory for someone here... If they ever bother to ship them out :p
I feel the same way with my Amazon pre-order. I've kept mine open for potential trade later while trying to see if I can find a Sheik somewhere, but I'm definitely not counting not them for future waves.

This thread seriously needs a Mod alone because there is so much crap you have to go through to actually find some useful info at times. Real pain in the ass, just PM each other and curse each other out or go make a youtube video crying about it. OH, ANOTHER USELESS POST RIGHT HERE!!!!!
That's the general feeling I get now with all these big threads nowadays. They are all like giant OT threads with useful game/deal info sparingly mixed in.

Got Sheik today in perfect box and bowser, Toon link in bigger box. I didn't receive shipping confirmation for Toon link and bowser. I will keep extra bowser and Toon link till next week and swap out for new figures :)

All from BB, got Bowser in a box, Toon Link in a box, and of course, Shiek had to come in a bubble envelope.  Bent out of shape but I opened her and displayed her with my other amiibos.  So beware with BB sending amiibos in bubble envelopes.  I'll still buy amiibos from them mainly because of the 20 percent off.

That's the general feeling I get now with all these big threads nowadays. They are all like giant OT threads with useful game/deal info sparingly mixed in.
The problem is useful info and any active periods of release are so sporadic that there is basically nothing to talk about in the meantime. On Sunday, this thread had 1,000+ new posts, all with stories and information about Target. Now, it's basically dead again. I think we're all so addicted to amiibos that we just can't stay away. It's like the bar from Cheers but a lot lamer and with a lot less alcoholism.

Look at it this way... at least this isn't the reddit amiibo sub.

Just got 
34h8lyh.jpg
delivered from Gamestop woot :D

Fairly surprised by their good packaging 

Fairly surprised by their good packaging
GS has been solid for me so far. I'm worried about BBY orders I got in today. One box is really beat up and they all sound like they lack protection. Can't open them until Wednesday when my kid gets back from her mother's though.

Received Sheik today in a bubble mailer from Best Buy.  Backing was folded.  Sheik wasn't damaged, but the white trim on the left leg is missing.  Luckily I found a Sheik at Target last week that appears to not have any issues.

Toon Link also arrived today from Best Buy.  He was in a box with air packing bags.  Both shipped from same location.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back