Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
My Target had tags out for both Sonic and Ike. I'm seriously doubting that Target memo is relevant to all Target locations.
I'm not going to go back and locate my post because it's probably a hundred pages back or something, but the short version is that those labels were made long before the memo was released--under the assumption that we'd have enough. Nintendo probably didn't allocate enough to ship to stores so Target is just selling it online. I've worked there for almost eleven years now so I know something about it.

Yes, the system will probably show "active" for a while and like I've told guests, some stores MAY actually get some in (we occasionally get online items shipped from distribution centers on accident). Or Nintendo might ship something directly through UPS or FedEx. Don't hold your breath though. The stores in my area never got Pit and only a couple got Sheik (sp?).

I swear the painters of Amiibos are morons lol

Like...how do you get a little brown on the wing?! (Pit btw)

and how do you get the brown bow handle all over the hand.  ARE YOU EVEN TRYING?!

derp

and how do you get the brown bow handle all over the hand. ARE YOU EVEN TRYING?!

derp
They're made in China. You're probably criticizing a 12 year old working in a sweatshop :p

and how do you get the brown bow handle all over the hand. ARE YOU EVEN TRYING?!

derp
That's what happens when you employ adults and not 10 year old girls with tiny hands.

Wow I just opened my target package to upload a pic for the Feb pick up thread, and it was only 1 fucking rosalina in the box! My invoice says two, and I was billed for 2. SMDH

So are all the Wave 3's out now?  I got a shipping notice for my (import) Rosalina and my Lucario/Bowser/Toon Link/Sheik from TRU, but any place else I have a preorder has been silent.

Seems like a lot of fake hype... I mean, she's rare but nearly every Target near me has it in stock.

A think a lot of stores withheld stock on Sunday, so they could put them up on shelves.
Most of my local stores had zero stock today according to Brickseek. A couple stores showed 1 and that was it. So I think it just depends on the area and the stock allocated.

So now that we got past this weekend, who do you feel was the harder and in essence, the more rare figure between the two store exclusives Lucario and Rosalina?

To me Rosalina was more plentiful for the general public with a limit of 1 or 2 per person, but scooped up in under an hour at most Targets and if that memo above is true, it may not see another restock. Lucario was not widely released, but some TRU broke street dates and others accidentally put pre-orders on the floor instead of holding for people. I don't think TRU had a limit in store for Lucario if it was on the floor. Even though it is hard to be entirely accurate because you don't know the production runs of each, I feel Lucario is harder for the following reasons.

I think Rosalina made it out to more people as it was a first come first serve basis with no in store preorders, albeit with a huge shortage still, but Lucario was scooped up by people with their pre-orders or the few that were on the floors quickly scooped up by resellers with no limits as far as I know. I know others feel Sheik and possibly Toon Link will be more rare, but the novelty of having certain Amiibos as store exclusives will always make these in demand.

received my toon link, bowser and sheik from BB today. Sheik and link are in great condition......bowser on the other hand is beat to poo poo.

lol, its funny to see that US meta knights are selling for $90 on ebay and they haven't even been released yet.  I know some people are saying he may be the harder to get but, i couldn't justify spending that much.

lol, its funny to see that US meta knights are selling for $90 on ebay and they haven't even been released yet. I know some people are saying he may be the harder to get but, i couldn't justify spending that much.
Reason why I got mine for $27 from Amazon. I don't care if they're Japanese.

My Sheik, Bowser, and Toon Link arrived from Best Buy today.  Of course, Sheik would have to be packed in such a way where the top of the cardboard got mangled.  Easily avoidable if the person who packed it wasn't grossly incompetent, too.

My Sheik, Bowser, and Toon Link arrived from Best Buy today. Of course, Sheik would have to be packed in such a way where the top of the cardboard got mangled. Easily avoidable if the person who packed it wasn't grossly incompetent, too.
The sheik I got from store pickup was mangled as well.

Just got off the phone with target, Rosalina is OOP *which i knew already* so they can't issue me a new one. They tried to simply refund me,  then offered me $5 gift card for the inconvenience. I was being subtle so i let it ride, however sent a angry email afterwards lol. Just noticed she refunded me for shipping too but still ... If you ordered more than 1 from target check your boxes lol. 

lol, its funny to see that US meta knights are selling for $90 on ebay and they haven't even been released yet. I know some people are saying he may be the harder to get but, i couldn't justify spending that much.
I think Best Buy oversold on .com, may we get another Zelda cancellation round?!?! If anything, those that haven't preordered online may see low stock at a store level. Between the saturation of stores and exclusives Best Buy is third in line in terms of stores.

I wish we had some actual production numbers to see what store received a particular amount, I would imagine Gamestop would have ordered a plethora of Shulks considering they have a shit ton of stores compared to the others.

Did the Nintendo World store seem to have more of one exclusive than the other?

Talked to GS employee today and he said as far as shipments (that aren't pre orders) are very similar to McDonald's knowing what monopoly peices they will get in.

So it'll be a gamble. Whatever they are shipped they are shipped.

I don't understand this randomness in America.

Nintendo should make a few more batches of each amiibo. Keep them rare to a degree, but still make that cash instead of scalpers.

I think Best Buy oversold on .com, may we get another Zelda cancellation round?!?! If anything, those that haven't preordered online may see low stock at a store level. Between the saturation of stores and exclusives Best Buy is third in line in terms of stores.

I wish we had some actual production numbers to see what store received a particular amount, I would imagine Gamestop would have ordered a plethora of Shulks considering they have a shit ton of stores compared to the others.

Did the Nintendo World store seem to have more of one exclusive than the other?
If I remember correctly they had more Rosalina's than the other two.

I am planning on getting a new bookshelf for my vg figures, pop vinyls & amiibos (along with some of those 3 tiered spice racks) but for now:

My Sheik, Bowser, and Toon Link arrived from Best Buy today. Of course, Sheik would have to be packed in such a way where the top of the cardboard got mangled. Easily avoidable if the person who packed it wasn't grossly incompetent, too.
Same thing happened to me. They sent toon link and bowser in a box. Shiek they put in a bubble mailer. Dumb jerks. Hopefully my other one will come front toysrus okay so I can just open this one and have it and marth as my only open amiibos so far.

Same thing happened to me. They sent toon link and bowser in a box. Shiek they put in a bubble mailer. Dumb jerks. Hopefully my other one will come front toysrus okay so I can just open this one and have it and marth as my only open amiibos so far.
My Sheik was at least in the box with the other two, but instead of tessellating the boxes horizontally to pack nicely, they apparently stuck them in vertically and left the cardboard's chances to fate. Of course it was the rare one which became damaged, because why not, right? I pity the Best Buy employee who takes my call when I get home from work...

Pfft, the sales numbers aren't that great. If all figures sold the same number worldwide sales per figure were at best 320,000.

In comparison, Disney Infinity when it launched sold 9,000,000 of just 3 figures in the same launch period.

Reggie needs to go. Iwata might need to as well.
why do you compare per figure? that's such a stupid way to compare them. It does not matter if 7 million marios were sold, or 1 million of 7 different figures, the total sold is all that matters.

I'm right, so sure. Worldwide at best they sold 320,000 Marths or Pits or Little Macs. And look at how rare they were when they were released.

Disney Infinity sold 3,000,000 Mr. Incredibles alone.
what the fuck are you talking about. Mr incredible was included FREE with a game purchase. :wall: That doesn't even count.

yea if mario kart or smash bros came with 3 free amiibos, there would be 9 million in sales too.

Your arguments are pointless.

why do you compare per figure? that's such a stupid way to compare them. It does not matter if 7 million marios were sold, or 1 million of 7 different figures, the total sold is all that matters.
It shows how well their actual performance is. Nintendo gives sale numbers for individual titles, not just lumps them together, because it does matter. I'm sure if they moved 7 million Marios they would have gleefully told everyone. If they moved 7 million I would be happy for them too. In just a few months 1 million Marios sold would have been awesome. From a consumer standpoint, what with so much difficulty obtaining far too many of them, the quantity matters--- to the scalpers and those having to deal with them. To the fanboys on here butthurt about what these statistics show, *shrug* I'm sure it's best to obfuscate with the lump sum.

Regardless, this thread has too much bloat so I'm not going to bring it up again. God forbid discussing something relevant to Nintendo's Communist Russia-esque shortage for Amiibo rarity should make it hard to find the posts containing jokes made at the expense of actual child labor in sweatshops in east Asia.

what the fuck are you talking about. Mr incredible was included FREE with a game purchase. :wall: That doesn't even count.

yea if mario kart or smash bros came with 3 free amiibos, there would be 9 million in sales too.

He wasn't free. The game bundle was sold at a premium price, was an untested property, and was released in large quantities on store shelves and they sold.

I'm not defending the guy's point because I think his point is stupid, but you can't compare Mario Kart/Smash Bros to DI. DI costs like $75 and the only point of the game is to play with those toys and swap them in and out. Mario Kart and Smash Bros don't need amiibos to function. Amiibos are really stand alone statues that have some benefits across multiple titles. DI and skylanders are statues that are required to play those games and can only play within their respective series.

It shows how well their actual performance is. Nintendo gives sale numbers for individual titles, not just lumps them together, because it does matter. I'm sure if they moved 7 million Marios they would have gleefully told everyone. If they moved 7 million I would be happy for them too. In just a few months 1 million Marios sold would have been awesome. From a consumer standpoint, what with so much difficulty obtaining far too many of them, the quantity matters--- to the scalpers and those having to deal with them. To the fanboys on here butthurt about what these statistics show, *shrug* I'm sure it's best to obfuscate with the lump sum.

Regardless, this thread has too much bloat so I'm not going to bring it up again. God forbid discussing something relevant to Nintendo's Communist Russia-esque shortage for Amiibo rarity should make it hard to find the posts containing jokes made at the expense of actual child labor in sweatshops in east Asia.

He wasn't free. The game bundle was sold at a premium price, was an untested property, and was released in large quantities on store shelves and they sold.
You know this is mostly a deal thread right? Its to keep up on what is coming out,when is coming out, when a store is getting something, when deals to happen etc. Its not about any of the stuff you are discussing. You are free to make a thread in general if you which to discuss it but this is the deal section and doesnt belong here.

You know this is mostly a deal thread right? Its to keep up on what is coming out,when is coming out, when a store is getting something, when deals to happen etc. Its not about any of the stuff you are discussing. You are free to make a thread in general if you which to discuss it but this is the deal section and doesnt belong here.
Hey, whine more. Maybe read what I said first, I said I wasn't going to bring it up again so you can enjoy your sweatshop jokes you obviously have no problem with.

I'm not sure if it's intentional, but it does seem like the relative scarcity is driving up demand. Be honest, how many of you guys would be doing all this if they were relatively easy to get and/or shelfwarming? The concept itself and the in-game execution still does very little for me when compared with, say, Skylanders.
Personally, I decided to get every Smash amiibo as soon as they were announced. Smash Bros is my favorite franchise in gaming, and this is the first time that it's been merchandized ever. So for somebody like me, them being common (and more prone to sales) would be much better. But since they're rare as fuck and literally OOP before they even hit shelves, I have to preorder ever single one, and do shit like drive through the 5th worst snowstorm in Chicago's history of existence to get to a damn Targter at 8 am.

Are you gonna start this argument again man?
just ignore him...let me call him out.

I'm right, so sure. Worldwide at best they sold 320,000 Marths or Pits or Little Macs. And look at how rare they were when they were released.

Disney Infinity sold 3,000,000 Mr. Incredibles alone.
Um...the three DI that sold that many were the pack-ins...

I dunno, kinda weird, Toon link is OOS all around my area.
Toon Link is the Zelda of this wave. Selling out, but being restocked.

FEE FI FO FUM! Womp dam durr. Tha father of 11 that is working at le packin plant is a downz zyndrome!!! IT BENT THE CARDBOARD ON MAH TOI. Everbuddy nos thut this cardboard if of the RAREZORZ. I waz gonna keeps it all minty and le fresh! To hellz wit tha hardworking staff dealing with ass conditions, tryin to fits mah shit into tiny azz box dat Best Buy gives them to works with. Dat guy shoulda packed it better while working at it's job, tryna make enuf monehz to afford of a potato for it's familah to share for dinner tonight! He shoulda beenz more carful! IT BENT MUH CARDBARD. DAH CARDBORD!!!! LE fuckINGZ CARDBOARDS!!

My Sheik was at least in the box with the other two, but instead of tessellating the boxes horizontally to pack nicely, they apparently stuck them in vertically and left the cardboard's chances to fate. Of course it was the rare one which became damaged, because why not, right? I pity the Best Buy employee who takes my call when I get home from work...
Ima go ahead and whip out muh weiner of RAGE on the kindhearted person who's job is to take muh call! He had jack shit to do with the fact that muh CARDBOARD WAS HAD A CREASE but ima scream til he's sad! Because he ain't a person to me, he's just muh amiibo factoreh!!!

I think this is half the people in this thread:

58758841.jpg

I'm not defending the guy's point because I think his point is stupid, but you can't compare Mario Kart/Smash Bros to DI. DI costs like $75 and the only point of the game is to play with those toys and swap them in and out. Mario Kart and Smash Bros don't need amiibos to function. Amiibos are really stand alone statues that have some benefits across multiple titles. DI and skylanders are statues that are required to play those games and can only play within their respective series.
so you can't compare sales of disney infinity (and count each sale as 3 figures) that were included free with a game, to amiibos that aren't needed to play a game.

If disney infinity was $75 with 3 figures, he is saying that $39 of that game cost is the figures (if you're comparing them to amiibos), so you're saying the game cost $36. You just can't compare the two, especially when they're bundled with the game.

That proves nothing. But I won't discuss it further because Deader enjoys his child labor jokes.

...Ha! I get it now. Children making toys for grown men to hoard and resale. That is kinda funny.

To all those waiting on Rosalina from Target still...be cautious. Look what happened when this guy opened his up...

http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/2uk5ce/wtf_target_wrong_princess_this_has_got_to_be_a/

That proves nothing. But I won't discuss it further because Deader enjoys his child labor jokes.

...Ha! I get it now. Children making toys for grown men to hoard and resale. That is kinda funny.
Wut. It literally proves that you are counting the number of every sold copy of the game as a sale of 3 figures. That would only work if there were 3 amiibos packed in with SSB. You can't compare the sale of the main game to the sale of the figures just because it came with some...and you're doing worse than that. You're counting the sale of each copy of the game, then multiplying it by three.

Personally, I decided to get every Smash amiibo as soon as they were announced. Smash Bros is my favorite franchise in gaming, and this is the first time that it's been merchandized ever. So for somebody like me, them being common (and more prone to sales) would be much better. But since they're rare as fuck and literally OOP before they even hit shelves, I have to preorder ever single one, and do shit like drive through the 5th worst snowstorm in Chicago's history of existence to get to a damn Targter at 8 am.

Toon Link is the Zelda of this wave. Selling out, but being restocked.

FEE FI FO FUM! Womp dam durr. Tha father of 11 that is working at le packin plant is a downz zyndrome!!! IT BENT THE CARDBOARD ON MAH TOI. Everbuddy nos thut this cardboard if of the RAREZORZ. I waz gonna keeps it all minty and le fresh! To hellz wit tha hardworking staff dealing with ass conditions, tryin to fits mah shit into tiny azz box dat Best Buy gives them to works with. Dat guy shoulda packed it better while working at it's job, tryna make enuf monehz to afford of a potato for it's familah to share for dinner tonight! He shoulda beenz more carful! IT BENT MUH CARDBARD. DAH CARDBORD!!!! LE fuckINGZ CARDBOARDS!!

Ima go ahead and whip out muh weiner of RAGE on the kindhearted person who's job is to take muh call! He had jack shit to do with the fact that muh CARDBOARD WAS HAD A CREASE but ima scream til he's sad! Because he ain't a person to me, he's just muh amiibo factoreh!!!

I think this is half the people in this thread:
58758841.jpg
I fucking love this. I'm sorry but if you care about the packaging you need a fucking hobby or Jesus. God people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back