Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
So have I been missing out on Rosalina on Target's website? I haven't been keeping up on this thread but according to nowinstock she's been going in/out of stock.
She's completely gone from the website as of last night after a brief 10 minute availability. Probably the end of her if they've entirely removed the page.

He says on his Twitter that he's a scalper though. I'm curious if he obtains these all legally.

It also says he's Candian, so may explain how he got NA Ikes if they got Sonic already.
How would he get them illegally other than stealing them. If he did, he wouldn't be showing it off on Twitter.

I was at Target today and saw them putting out the tags and hooks for Ike, King Dedede, Sonic and Megaman.  Asked the clerk that usually helps me there about when they would be in and he said that he didn't know but that they must be coming soon for them to be setting up the displays for them.

There is no correlation between that.
It's a new product line launch, not just an addition to a line. He better be involved either in his capacity as COO or President.

Considering the hype level of amiibos and the sales numbers, if there is a reason to boot Reggie, it such as hell isn't for amiibos.
The US is 45% of worldwide sales. That may be good, average, or bad depending on what Nintendo projected. If you subscribe to the scarcity is driving up demand theory, then you expect him to keep the supply low on Wii U games, 3DS games, and other hardware but nope those are readily available throughout the US.

He mentioned other parties supplying him, and I don't see the point of people buying them and selling to him at cost. What's the gain there?
Could just be a store trying to get their numbers. Wouldn't be the first time. Or directly from warehouses, he pays people to get it for him, authorized reseller, etc.

That guy really does give resellers a bad name (despite the already stigma against it). He isn't even reselling by the looks of it, just being an ass.

Finally got shipping confirmation from my delayed TRU lucario orders. There's still some hope if anyone else hadn't received an email yet. 

Damn. Either employees are hiding the last 3 Rosalinas at my store, or customers have it in their cart. Brickseek said 2 in stock, called the front desk before I went in and was told 3. Went and told they're all sold out. Asked an employee not from gaming and told me they had 3 still. Ugh. 

I've given up on collecting every amiibo and I'm selling off the ones I never had an intention on buying. If anyone's interested I'm selling
-Rosalina
-Diddy
-Lucario
-Pit
-Donkey Kong
-Peach
-Marth
-Yoshi
-Wii Fit Trainer

I should clarify.

They're all opened. All used only once or twice and come from a smoke free home. Buyer pays shipping. Paypal only. Sold as LOT only.
I'm interesteddd!!! =x

Is anybody showing a delivery date of February 9th for Sonic and Ike through Wal Mart pre orders? I have the delay emails from them stating both had been pushed back but didn't know if the website has ever updated to show those new dates.
My Ike, Dedede and Mega Man all show Feb 26, Walmart cancelled my Sonic a couple weeks ago.

Found this at tru. They have just rearranged the amiibos and added another section of them to one of the checkout lanes. Possible restock of the big three coming?

Damn. Either employees are hiding the last 3 Rosalinas at my store, or customers have it in their cart. Brickseek said 2 in stock, called the front desk before I went in and was told 3. Went and told they're all sold out. Asked an employee not from gaming and told me they had 3 still. Ugh.
Personally, I'd just stay there and keep trying for answers. If you really want the Rosalina then you just have to assume that it's there somewhere and kindly explain the situation to the employees. They may not like your persistence, but it's not out of line to want concrete answers and they're's at least 3 different accounts saying different things.

Just remember that employees can be wrong, systems can be wrong. And that's not their fault, but lack of proper service is.

Lucia

Palutena

Zero Suit Samus - All the ones I want most from the upcoming waves. It must also mean they're going to be the rarest. The article also mentioned Lucia as a possible Wal-Mart exclusive.

Dunno if its been posted but according to this, the Super Mario Series amiibos will be available in "abundance" when released...and Toad will be the least made but not rare apparently.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/02/gamestop_source_suggests_that_super_mario_amiibo_range_will_be_available_in_abundance
Wow. I don't understand how NOA can be THIS stupid! Seriously. I mean Toad is obviously going to be the most popular as he's the only character who hasn't been released yet and the only one that works for Treasure Tracker -- I sure hope that source is just trolling, but something tells me he/she is not...

Hah, yeah I totally missed that even reading it three or four times.
Looks like everyone missed that it says "April 1" as well... silly internal memos that don't get proofread first...

I fucking love this. I'm sorry but if you care about the packaging you need a fucking hobby or Jesus. God people!
I'm sure you've already been blasted for this comment, but perhaps collecting nice-packaged Nintendo collectibles IS their hobby?

Found this at tru. They have just rearranged the amiibos and added another section of them to one of the checkout lanes. Possible restock of the big three coming?
That floorplan is the plan for the 1st wave -- everything listed there on the zoomed in picture is from Wave1.

Personally, I'd just stay there and keep trying for answers. If you really want the Rosalina then you just have to assume that it's there somewhere and kindly explain the situation to the employees. They may not like your persistence, but it's not out of line to want concrete answers and they're's at least 3 different accounts saying different things.
Just remember that employees can be wrong, systems can be wrong. And that's not their fault, but lack of proper service is.
The employees aren't going to care about your problem finding toys regardless of how much you pester them. All making a nuisance of it is going to do is get you booted out of the store. Just accept it and move on

That floorplan is the plan for the 1st wave -- everything listed there on the zoomed in picture is from Wave1.[/quote]

That's what it seems like to me too. However that is the setup on the end of a checkout aisle that they literally just finished arranging.

The employees aren't going to care about your problem finding toys regardless of how much you pester them. All making a nuisance of it is going to do is get you booted out of the store. Just accept it and move on
And that is why you fail.

Keep trying man. But those figures are probably in a drawer of the video game section being held for someone.

Lucia

Palutena

Zero Suit Samus - All the ones I want most from the upcoming waves. It must also mean they're going to be the rarest. The article also mentioned Lucia as a possible Wal-Mart exclusive.
I hope Lucia is not a exclusive, just seeing how Rosalina ended up was already bad enough. I was planning on picking a Lucina, since I didn't want to pay $60+ for a figma posable figure.

And that is why you fail.

Keep trying man. But those figures are probably in a drawer of the video game section being held for someone.
You know, the poor people working at these stores have it bad enough having to deal with the regular crazy customers every day without you encouraging people to annoy them further ever some $13 Nintendo toys. I haven't worked retail in years but if I came across someone that persistent and annoying, I would intentionally not help them on principle. If you want to get the boot from Target and get banned by management, by all means, but cut the minimum wage workers some slack.

I know. That's why I just left empty handed. I've tried 4 different employees. Every time it shows in the system by an employee,they just revert me back to the same toy and gaming people, who have been persistent in telling me it's sold out. So if I had to guess, it's just those specific employees keeping it to themselves and are in agreement to tell the customer it's sold out.

You know, the poor people working at these stores have it bad enough having to deal with the regular crazy customers every day without you encouraging people to annoy them further ever some $13 Nintendo toys. I haven't worked retail in years but if I came across someone that persistent and annoying, I would intentionally not help them on principle. If you want to get the boot from Target and get banned by management, by all means, but cut the minimum wage workers some slack.
Persistence and annoying are 2 different things. You got to feel out the employee. Some "kinda" want to help and they need to be pushed. If I weren't persistent I wouldn't have got the $99 Smash Bros 3DS console or the PS4 Gold headset from the recent clearance.

Either way, it's Target in the middle of the day. They're probably bored anyways. Sell it to them as an adventure!

I was at Wal-Mart this afternoon and the Peach Amiibos had tags on the shelf saying that this product has been discontinued. Has anyone else seen anything like this?

I was at Wal-Mart this afternoon and the Peach Amiibos had tags on the shelf saying that this product has been discontinued. Has anyone else seen anything like this?
I noticed that Kirby has a red clearance sticker for about a buck off at my local store a few days ago. Perhaps they're in the same boat.

I just got my Toon Link from Amazon.de along with Ike, Sheik and Rosalina from Amazon.it.

I am up to 24 different Amiibos right now, 23 are out except Lucario is still in the box.  I think Amiibo fatigue may be setting in.

I am still expecting:

Rosalina from Amazon.de (on backorder still, plan on contacting them to see what is going on)

Rosalina from Amazon.it (on backorder still, plan on contacting them to see what is going on)

From BBY

2 Mega Man

From GS

2 Mega Man

3 Ike

King Dedede

Sonic

Toon Link (will return as I paid for it)

Sheik (will return as I paid for it)

An eBay purchase of the four exclusives.

What will remain unopened:

5 Rosalinas (2 US and 3 from out of the country if everything gets here)

Lucario (US)

Villager (US)  I just looked at this and there is a small bend in the plastic.  Apparently one of my kids must have stepped on it hiding behind my entertainment center.  This was perfect, oh well.

Little Mac (US, appears to be the rarest Amiibo)

Fox (US)

All of wave four plus Toad on pre-order from game.co.uk.

What have I done?  if I continue down this road I will need something to display them on that looks better than the top of my entertainment center in my computer room.

Totally thrilled! Just got my shipping confirmation email from TRU. Sheik and Lucario are in the mail.

Though the Lucario will probably end up being traded or returned since I managed to pick up in store on release day as I has no confidence in my online order being filled.

It's a minor miracle!  My TRU order of Lucario and Sheik just shipped minutes before my new card showed up in the mail!  Guess the authorization from before was enough to get it to go through still.

Now to hope Mega Man and Sonic ship fine as well.

So is there any actual confirmation that the Smash Bros Mario series characters are discontinued in favor of the Super Mario series versions?

As of right now I am 22/23 on the U.S. Amiibos. I am missing Kirby because well he is common and I simply have just not picked him up yet. I have paid retail price for every Amiibo except Fox, Pit, Little Mac, and Caption Falcon. I did end up finding four Caption Falcons in the wild after already purchasing one at above price. I ended up selling 2 Caption Falcons to make up for my Fox and Caption Falcon purchases at above retail. I am still in the hole for Pit and Little Mac though. All and all I have 2 extra Caption Falcons and 2 extra Rosalina and Luma that I am going to use for trading for the remainder of wave 3 as I have zero pre-orders in. I also have done this with zero pre-orders and a lot of help from my Girlfriend and her mother. For wave 4 I will have pre-orders in at GameStop to alleviate my anxiety over trying to find these all, but after the Super Smash Brothers line I am calling it quits. Unless they do a Xenoblade Chonicles X line...........................................then maybe. 

Cool, Toys R Us actually shipped out my Lucario order. I expected it to be cancelled like my Captain Falcon and Pit from the same order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back