Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, my TRU apology re-orders are coming thru! My single Lucario order, and a box with Lucario, Sheik, Bowswer and Toon Link. Now I've got extra Bowser and Toon Link b/c I bought them off the shelves from TRU and picked them up again on Sunday from a BB pre-order. Might just see if anyone wants them 2 for $25, but I doubt it..

Some info that I just heard from the Best Buy inventory manager that I know.  He told me that for Meta Knight, they are going to be doing "Ghost Shipments" and will just arrive at the stores for them to put out.  They don't know when they come and they will not show up online.  He has helped me with other Amiibos by stashing them when they came in, so I am pretty sure this is going down.

Anyone know the status of the Nintendo World Store? Might head there tomorrow but its a little out of my way. Heard they were selling Sonic and Shulk? Anyone know what their stock is like in general?

Anyone know the status of the Nintendo World Store? Might head there tomorrow but its a little out of my way. Heard they were selling Sonic and Shulk? Anyone know what their stock is like in general?
According to reddit, they have plenty of Sonic but Shulk is long sold out.

Some info that I just heard from the Best Buy inventory manager that I know. He told me that for Meta Knight, they are going to be doing "Ghost Shipments" and will just arrive at the stores for them to put out. They don't know when they come and they will not show up online. He has helped me with other Amiibos by stashing them when they came in, so I am pretty sure this is going down.
As long as my preorders don't turn into "ghost shipments" like my Pit order did.

If this is true everywhere, it's pretty irritating for those who couldn't/didn't order already.

Some info that I just heard from the Best Buy inventory manager that I know. He told me that for Meta Knight, they are going to be doing "Ghost Shipments" and will just arrive at the stores for them to put out. They don't know when they come and they will not show up online. He has helped me with other Amiibos by stashing them when they came in, so I am pretty sure this is going down.
Well, that's just dandy. Did he at least give you a possible start date for all of this to happen? At least then we'd have something to go from.

That would be awesome. I already pulled the trigger on a Japanese meta knight but I would love to give my girlfriend one of the US versions!

did anyone else notice that the Rosalina's page at Target.com is no longer available? they completely removed her. does this mean that Sunday's release of Rosalina will be the first and only shipment?

Not sure about the "ghost shipment" thing, but I can totally see them doing that.  Will make it miserable trying to get one right now though -- down to one vehicle right now and I'm not the one using it :(

Not sure about the "ghost shipment" thing, but I can totally see them doing that. Will make it miserable trying to get one right now though -- down to one vehicle right now and I'm not the one using it :(
Makes it miserable for scalpers too though.

I kinda wish I kept him ship to store now, since that would be the only heads up, but after BB selling my Sheik Sunday I had it switched to ship-to-home.

did anyone else notice that the Rosalina's page at Target.com is no longer available? they completely removed her. does this mean that Sunday's release of Rosalina will be the first and only shipment?
It was taken down a while ago. And a picture explaining that it would be the only stock is circulating. It's apparently been verified that it is indeed true that it was the only stock.

However, a friend of mine called target and was told they "might" get more but were not -allowed- to disclose when. So make of that what you will. There's just too much confusion on the matter at the moment.

My Lucario came today from my ToysRUs order that shipped yesterday. I had no idea it was coming because the tracking information they gave me was wrong. It came in impeccable condition as well.

TRU just sent me the "shipped" email for Toon Link and Sheik.  Got the Lucario shipped email a couple days ago but they haven't arrived yet. 

(Don't really need Toon Link anymore.  Sheik I'm hoping is in better shape than my Best Buy one.)

TRU just sent me the "shipped" email for Toon Link and Sheik. Got the Lucario shipped email a couple days ago but they haven't arrived yet.

(Don't really need Toon Link anymore. Sheik I'm hoping is in better shape than my Best Buy one.)
Sure wish they'd let me know what's shipped for me. They've charged me for seven amiibos so far even though two of the seven are Sonic and Mega Man that I didn't think were shipping yet.

apparently one of the targets in my area has 1 sheik in stock (or at least that is what target.com and brickseek are saying). i called to ask and they said that the computer is wrong, they have no sheiks in stock. when i ask the guy to look up the item via the DCPI, he refuses....saying he'd know if they had sheiks in. I ask politely one more time to at least try and look it up. he goes silent and hands the phone to the manager of the electronic's section. he vehemently says that he'd also know if he had sheiks in and that the 1 stock was a computer error. he was nice enough to give me the store's shipment days and wish me good luck on my amiibo hunting :wall:

It's a minor miracle! My TRU order of Lucario and Sheik just shipped minutes before my new card showed up in the mail! Guess the authorization from before was enough to get it to go through still.

Now to hope Mega Man and Sonic ship fine as well.
I was in a similar position. My credit card expired on Feb 1st. Somehow TRU shipped my Lucario yesterday. I have a tracking number so I hope that means I'm in the clear! Super lucky!

Well, here's what's been happening with my Amiibo experiences lately:

On Sunday, I got up later than I had planned... at about 725am. I went into my daughter's room to stir her. "Ready to go hunting for Rosalina?" She mumbled "Never mind." (This was after she'd expressed quite a bit of excitement for going out early the next day to hunt). I did get her up, and we headed from our home in Woodland, WA to the nearest Target, which is in the Hazel Dell district of Vancouver, WA.

We got there at about 706am. As we walked back to electronics, we saw at least three pairs of people walking out from that direction with little Target bags. We got there just in time to see a female neckbeard state to the clerk that she would be buying the remaining Rosalinas and Sheiks.

I asked the clerk "Are you not limiting purchases?" He shrugged. I asked the lady "Can you not leave at least ONE for a child who will actually use it?" She just grinned and said "Sorry..." No point in arguing, so we just left.

We went to our next stop, the Target at Jantzen Beach in NW Portland, OR. Walked back to electronics, and we were the only ones there at that point. The clerk was helpful & asked my daughter what he could help her with. She asked "Do you have any Rosalina & Luma Amiibos?"

He replied "We are out of Lumas, but we have plenty of Rosalinas!" ... OK, we'll take a Rosalina, please! (I wasn't for sure if he was serious or trying to make a joke, but I wasn't taking a chance at that point)

But yes, one case-fresh Rosalina, just for us. We made our purchase and got back to the car. As we were pulling out, we saw the female neckbeard waddling through the parking lot. So we drove by her, and my daughter pulled this expression out towards her (this pic is an reenactment taken later):

20150201_095826_zps5mx1rcv4.jpg

Anyway, here's an update on my TRU order (when I got the "whoopsie" Lucario cancellation and apology email w/code, I ended up ordering Lucario, Bowser, Toon Link, Mega Man & Sonic.

Yesterday morning, I got an email stating that TL & Bowser had shipped. Today, just about 15 minutes ago, I got another email stating that Lucario had shipped. Bizarre, but I'm sure that there was a good reason why the three were not shipped together.

Other updates: Have Shulk pre-ordered for in-store pickup from GS, Meta Knight pre-ordered for delivery from BB, as well as Sheik on order for delivery from Hastings!

Tried to order Ike & Dedede from Fry's, but it declined my debit card... and put a fraud flag on it at my bank. I had to call in & straighten that out yesterday. 

Finally got rosalina from target in the mail. Was packed well in a box just bigger than it with 2 air cushions. At least now i know what to expect if and when im able to order sonic and king dedede when they become available on heir website

Well, here's what's been happening with my Amiibo experiences lately:

On Sunday, I got up later than I had planned... at about 725am. I went into my daughter's room to stir her. "Ready to go hunting for Rosalina?" She mumbled "Never mind." (This was after she'd expressed quite a bit of excitement for going out early the next day to hunt). I did get her up, and we headed from our home in Woodland, WA to the nearest Target, which is in the Hazel Dell district of Vancouver, WA.

We got there at about 706am. As we walked back to electronics, we saw at least three pairs of people walking out from that direction with little Target bags. We got there just in time to see a female neckbeard state to the clerk that she would be buying the remaining Rosalinas and Sheiks.

I asked the clerk "Are you not limiting purchases?" He shrugged. I asked the lady "Can you not leave at least ONE for a child who will actually use it?" She just grinned and said "Sorry..." No point in arguing, so we just left.

We went to our next stop, the Target at Jantzen Beach in NW Portland, OR. Walked back to electronics, and we were the only ones there at that point. The clerk was helpful & asked my daughter what he could help her with. She asked "Do you have any Rosalina & Luma Amiibos?"

He replied "We are out of Lumas, but we have plenty of Rosalinas!" ... OK, we'll take a Rosalina, please! (I wasn't for sure if he was serious or trying to make a joke, but I wasn't taking a chance at that point)

But yes, one case-fresh Rosalina, just for us. We made our purchase and got back to the car. As we were pulling out, we saw the female neckbeard waddling through the parking lot. So we drove by her, and my daughter pulled this expression out towards her (this pic is an reenactment taken later):
I live in Oregon and it scares me that I live in such close proximity to a female neckbeard...

My Rosalina hunts weren't as story worthy. Went to Sherwood Tigard at 7:45 and was second and line. Nabbed a Rosalina, Sheik, and Toon Link. Then called up the Tigard Target and they said they had them and stock so I drove over around 8:20. Called Beaverton but no go, only Bowser. All and all it was a pretty productive morning.

As of right now I am 22/23 on the U.S. Amiibos. I am missing Kirby because well he is common and I simply have just not picked him up yet. I have paid retail price for every Amiibo except Fox, Pit, Little Mac, and Caption Falcon. I did end up finding four Caption Falcons in the wild after already purchasing one at above price. I ended up selling 2 Caption Falcons to make up for my Fox and Caption Falcon purchases at above retail. I am still in the hole for Pit and Little Mac though. All and all I have 2 extra Caption Falcons and 2 extra Rosalina and Luma that I am going to use for trading for the remainder of wave 3 as I have zero pre-orders in. I also have done this with zero pre-orders and a lot of help from my Girlfriend and her mother. For wave 4 I will have pre-orders in at GameStop to alleviate my anxiety over trying to find these all, but after the Super Smash Brothers line I am calling it quits. Unless they do a Xenoblade Chonicles X line...........................................then maybe.
You might want to grab a Kirby when you get the chance. I was at Target yesterday and apparently Kirby was listed as being discontinued (at least to Target).

Well, that's just dandy. Did he at least give you a possible start date for all of this to happen? At least then we'd have something to go from.
Nothing, he just got the memo that they will begin to start coming in. No dates or info on what will be coming. It looks like it will the all of wave 3B that will be doing this. It makes sense, wave 3A didn't have a hard date and from the stories of people waiting on Feb 1st in front of Best Buy and having it a hit or miss. It looks like this may be a trend.

Not sure how many people here view the amiibo reddit, but a BB employee there is claiming their delivery date to the store for Meta Knight and Sonic is tomorrow, although they probably won't go on sale tomorrow, remember BB had all the street dates locked in their system for wave 2. Take this with a grain of salt, he posted a picture of part of their computer screen, but that doesn't mean much.

If you look at Ike, Dedede, Sonic, Megaman, or Meta Knight on Bestbuy.com then check your zip code's availability, they all now say pick up in 3-5 days. Can't add any of them to the cart but it also didn't say this last week so..

apparently one of the targets in my area has 1 sheik in stock (or at least that is what target.com and brickseek are saying). i called to ask and they said that the computer is wrong, they have no sheiks in stock. when i ask the guy to look up the item via the DCPI, he refuses....saying he'd know if they had sheiks in. I ask politely one more time to at least try and look it up. he goes silent and hands the phone to the manager of the electronic's section. he vehemently says that he'd also know if he had sheiks in and that the 1 stock was a computer error. he was nice enough to give me the store's shipment days and wish me good luck on my amiibo hunting :wall:

Same here. Showing in stock on target all and brick seek//employees were very confident none in stock or back. I had this conversation in person and not over phone. They were also putting out new DVDs so they were working on the boxes. I bet it's hidding in some package in the back.

No point in arguing? You call in a manager to resolve it prior to the clerk making the sale to the female neckbeard. Target, in particular as stated above, had a hard limit of two per person and the woman's refusal to allow your daughter to have one could have cost her the entire stash minus two and deeply cut into her EBay sales. Most store managers will put a stop to mass sales to obvious resellers, particularly when it will result in an unhappy child and parent. Simply by saying that the neckbeard would have probably given you one to simply avoid having the manager put a limit on her. By saying nothing you just reinforced that she can do that shit.

I kinda wish I kept him ship to store now, since that would be the only heads up, but after BB selling my Sheik Sunday I had it switched to ship-to-home.
Hate to break it to you, but my ship to home Sheik was replaced with a Disney infinity Hulk. Intentional and with malice (Hulk angry, you angry). Orders aren't safer one way or the other at BBY since half of the ship to homescome right out of stores anyway.

I agree with the other poster, I would NEVER do ship to store for preorders, I've heard way too many horror stories of wrong product. Plus, the only time I've done it, I had to grab the product myself from the shelf because they couldn't find it and put all the product on the sales floor.

I agree with the other poster, I would NEVER do ship to store for preorders, I've heard way too many horror stories of wrong product. Plus, the only time I've done it, I had to grab the product myself from the shelf because they couldn't find it and put all the product on the sales floor.
See my previous post. Doesn't mean a thing.

They shipped mine, and i got it today. I never saw a charge, though. How about you?
Don't worry, they didn't forget to charge you. I pre-ordered all of Wave 1 from Toys 'R Us, and my card didn't get charged until a day or 2 after I had received them. That's just the way they roll.

I haven't a problem yet with ship-to-store at BBY (knock on wood) from the B2G1 glitch. The manager even told me that they had only received two Falcons and one Little Mac and those were pre orders when I picked up my Falcon. I have my DeDeDe still to come from that event so hoping that my BBY keeps being awesome and not causing me any problems.

No point in arguing? You call in a manager to resolve it prior to the clerk making the sale to the female neckbeard. Target, in particular as stated above, had a hard limit of two per person and the woman's refusal to allow your daughter to have one could have cost her the entire stash minus two and deeply cut into her EBay sales. Most store managers will put a stop to mass sales to obvious resellers, particularly when it will result in an unhappy child and parent. Simply by saying that the neckbeard would have probably given you one to simply avoid having the manager put a limit on her. By saying nothing you just reinforced that she can do that shit.
I would have bet money that the Target memo that leaked & was posted here stated that a limit was actually a suggestion & discretionary (I may be wrong, however). In the end, I don't care, because we got what we set out to get. It wasn't worth any more of my time or getting worked up any further over. Plus we were going to Jantzen Beach to go to Denny's for breakfast, anyway.

That'd be awesome though if MK comes out tomorrow (or even better Thursday) as I've got to use some certs by the 7th and I can't find anything I want to buy with them! Just need to make sure I've got the vehicle :)

If you look at Ike, Dedede, Sonic, Megaman, or Meta Knight on Bestbuy.com then check your zip code's availability, they all now say pick up in 3-5 days. Can't add any of them to the cart but it also didn't say this last week so..

Been like that for a bit. It errors out if you choose your store.

So glad my girlfriend went up to Target on Sunday and asked about Rosalina. Apparently they had lost the box but told her if she left her phone number they would call her as soon as they found it. So she got a call today and I went and picked it up.

Yeah, you gotta love people that don't do anything about it and then come to the internet to complain about it afterwards.

It also reminds me of the people who vehemently refused to run to the electronics counter on Sunday for Rosalina and then scolded other people for not 'acting like adults'.

However, a friend of mine called target and was told they "might" get more but were not -allowed- to disclose when. So make of that what you will.
That's absolute bullsh*t. There's no rule that says team members can't. In fact we're encouraged to do so. As for getting more, like I keep saying, nothing is impossible--especially on the West Coast. Over the holidays the Los Angeles and Longbeach ports suffered a strike and they're backed up with shipments.

The only Wave 3 I have preordered from BB is Meta Knight.  Dedede, Sonic, and Megaman are for in-store.  Hopefully they all come through, but if worse comes to worse, I have those three preordered at GS, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back