Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Placed an in store pickup for Bowser. Hoping that means they got a shipment of the other wave 3 in. Won't be able to check until tomorrow though.

Why is that? Or are you referring to Amiibo specifically? I do pre-orders all the time and never have any issues
I've had okay experiences for the most part. It's now happened two or three times where my Best Buy sold my preorder. I ordered Call of Duty Ghosts Prestige edition with a glitched price and they only had one of my copies even though my in store confirmation said both were ready to be picked up.

I also preordered the Sunset Overdrive Bundle in store and they sold my console on the final day they were supposed to hold. They sold it at the beginning of the day rather than the end so when I showed up in the morning someone had already scooped up my order. They still fixed the issue by giving me a $50 GC on both accounts but it doesn't always work out. With the CoD they couldn't get me another copy. The Sunset Overdrive bundle they were able to order one that day but it went OOS for good right after so if I missed out I probably would have been pretty angry.

It makes me a bit nervous cause they could easily "sell" or "misplace" my Meta Knight order.

Oh, and for those that still think that the ones mentioned in the memo will be stocked "because there's a label", they're now listed as discontinued in-store. Those labels will probably be revised in the coming week(s).

Welp, just learned this dandy bit of info. I was told this by a friend of mine who works at the GS that I have my site-to-store Shulk preorder at. He said the ENTIRE DISTRICT is getting a total of 1 more Shulk than they have preorders, and they don't even know what store is getting it. Additionally, he told me there is a guy who always has one of every amiibo preordered with his store. He said the guy picks his shit on the first day and then, because of the 48 hour policy hold policy on preorders, is always at the store two days later, waiting before they open, and he buys up all remaining stock of un-picked up preorders.

He told me that during wave 2, a little boy came into the store, decked out in a paper Captain Falcon mask that he clearly made himself, asking for a Captain Falcon amiibo while El Hoardo was still in the store from buying all the unclaimed preorders. The guy had all of leftover Captain Falcon amiibos bought already. The disappointed kid walked up to the guy and asked if he'd like to trade him one of the Falcons for the kid's services in shoveling snow off the guy's driveway. This guy then told the kid no, because he can't sell his clean driveway on eBay. :wall: Apparently the kid's dad then asked the guy if he'd be willing to just sell one of the Falcon's to him, and the man wanted $90. :wall: Meanwhile, my friend (the employee) called the walmart that's basically behind the GS to talk to another buddy of his (I don't know who this other person), and had him hold the last Falcon for the little boy. He told the kid's parents, he said they were extremely grateful, and they all left to get it. While they were leaving, the El Hoardo asked my friend "Walmart Falcon, first come first serve?", and he just told him nope, they're holding it for the little dude. He told me that the Hoardo then sarcastically rumbled that kids always come first, and angrily left.

fuck

Is the 48 hour policy like a thing they have to follow or does it depend on the gamestop. Because I know that most in my area will hold the item for a week.

Is the 48 hour policy like a thing they have to follow or does it depend on the gamestop. Because I know that most in my area will hold the item for a week.
Official policy is 48 hours but its usually flexible depending on your relationship with the GS. Kinda like how some managers were more than willing to place a web to store order for someone on the phone despite that being against policy

Welp, just learned this dandy bit of info. I was told this by a friend of mine who works at the GS that I have my site-to-store Shulk preorder at. He said the ENTIRE DISTRICT is getting a total of 1 more Shulk than they have preorders, and they don't even know what store is getting it. Additionally, he told me there is a guy who always has one of every amiibo preordered with his store. He said the guy picks his shit on the first day and then, because of the 48 hour policy hold policy on preorders, is always at the store two days later, waiting before they open, and he buys up all remaining stock of un-picked up preorders.

He told me that during wave 2, a little boy came into the store, decked out in a paper Captain Falcon mask that he clearly made himself, asking for a Captain Falcon amiibo while El Hoardo was still in the store from buying all the unclaimed preorders. The guy had all of leftover Captain Falcon amiibos bought already. The disappointed kid walked up the the guy and asked if he'd like to trade him one of the Falcons for the kid's services in shoveling snow off the guy's driveway. This guy then told the kid no, because he can't sell his clean driveway on eBay. :wall: Apparently the kid's dad then asked the guy if he'd be willing to just sell one of the Falcon's to him, and the man wanted $90. :wall: Meanwhile, my friend (the employee) called the walmart that's basically behind the GS to talk to another buddy of his (I don't know who this other person), and had him hold the last Falcon for the little boy. He told the kid's parents, he said they were extremely grateful, and they all left to get it. While they were leaving, the El Hoardo asked my friend "Walmart Falcon, first come first serve?", and he just told him nope, they're holding it for the little dude. He told me that the Hoardo then sarcastically that kids always come first, and angrily left.

fuck
Did you ever find out what happened to that Target manager?

My cousin picked his Falcon up after they held his preorder for 9 days. He has to travel for work so I was worried someone could just yell until they sold his preorder. I didn't want him losing his shulk because of something like this. But if they held his Falcon for that long I'm sure no one would get his shulk.

I thought most would just hold it longer if you called. Sucks that dude can just take them all.

Did you ever find out what happened to that Target manager?
Well, I did post before that corporate made sure that they limited 2 per person (which actually ended up as 1 per person thankfully). I got one, and when I was there, no sign of the hoarding manager. So idk if she got reprimanded or fired or what, but I do know that corporate stopped any shenanishit from happening.

My cousin picked his Falcon up after they held his preorder for 9 days. He has to travel for work so I was worried someone could just yell until they sold his preorder. I didn't want him losing his shulk because of something like this. But if they held his Falcon for that long I'm sure no one would get his shulk.

I thought most would just hold it longer if you called. Sucks that dude can just take them all.
If you have a good relationship with them they sometimes hold the preorder for a week or two. I remember I had to pick up my copy of bravely default after the 48 hour period and they still held it for me because I was a regular customer. That GameStop has now gone to crap. They used to have an amazing staff that knew regular customers by name. Now all the staff is different and the customer service is terrible. Last week I stood in like for 20 minutes waiting to ask a question about amiibo release dates. It was horrible how slow they work with ringing up a customer / doing trade ins.

If you have a good relationship with them they sometimes hold the preorder for a week or two. I remember I had to pick up my copy of bravely default after the 48 hour period and they still held it for me because I was a regular customer. That GameStop has now gone to crap. They used to have an amazing staff that knew regular customers by name. Now all the staff is different and the customer service is terrible. Last week I stood in like for 20 minutes waiting to ask a question about amiibo release dates. It was horrible how slow they work with ringing up a customer / doing trade ins.
I had a gamestop like that, amazing staff and I actually worked there for a holiday position one year. Except eventually the good staff started going to other locations and then there were only 2-3 staff there that were from the good group. The location closed last year and from what I heard most of the good staff moved to a different location. But for the past couple years before they closed I was going there less and less because of the staff changes as none of the staff that recognized me were there anymore.

Luckily though i've found a new Gamestop with good staff that i've frequented lately.

So it looks like I got 4 Lucarios shipped to me instead of two. I ordered 2 during the initial pre order, which got "cancelled" and then got 2 more from the 10.99 promo. I have shipping confirmations for all 4 now. I got charged for all of them of course. So as long as these emails are accurate I'll have 4 coming to my door, lol. Oh TRU.

That really sucks. After they fired the last store manager I thought my local one would fall back into being a shitty gamestop. But it is the best I've ever seen it. The guys are super nice and helpful. All call me the day they get an amiibo in. One guy even called me the moment the majoras mask new 3ds orders came back up, and he called other stores until someone finally shipped a Kaos trap for Me. I guess it all depends.

Brickseek works with Walmart now. Is there a dcpi list for Walmart amiibos anywhere?
Were you the one who posted about the manager at Target who open face kept a cart filled with Amiibos by the register that wouldnt be sold? Im looking for that post.

Im also looking for an old post I remember reading about a fist fight over a Yoshi, if someone can direct me to it!

Thanks everyone that posted the link! Wanting it gearing up for this MM N3DS XL hunt on the 13th as well
If that's what your hunting, I'm not sure how much brickseek will help you considering by the time brickseek has it in their inventory, it's most likely already sold out.

Has anyone else run into issues with Amazon preorders?  My Bowser, Toon Link, and Sheik still haven't shipped, and I got an e-mail letting me know that they were having trouble getting Toon Link.  Luckily, I picked up Toon Link and Bowser a few weeks back at Toys R Us, but I'm worried about Sheik.  Never had these kind of issues with Amazon before. 

If that's what your hunting, I'm not sure how much brickseek will help you considering by the time brickseek has it in their inventory, it's most likely already sold out.
The items aren't showing quantity until they actually go on sale? I was assuming it showed up when the store got them.

Official policy is 48 hours but its usually flexible depending on your relationship with the GS. Kinda like how some managers were more than willing to place a web to store order for someone on the phone despite that being against policy
48 hours policy is shitty. I remembered, i paid full in my pre ordered, swing by store on release and told the item is delayed. 2 days later I stopped by. Oh, we sold your item after 48 hours. Asked "do you want to pre ordered something else?". My face turned in red, softly "juse gimme my money back". I took the money and left the store and rarely set my foot in that store unless something is rare item I looking for.

I had stopped in my BB on Sunday and they had a bunch of the 3rd waves - Bowser, TL, and apparently had gotten 1 or 2 Sheik in that morning.  The guy who told me he'd call if they got anything in never called me (wasn't too upset because I already got all those), but not hopeful he'll remember or follow-through for MK now.  Here's to hoping it's not a nightmare though!

Has anyone else run into issues with Amazon preorders? My Bowser, Toon Link, and Sheik still haven't shipped, and I got an e-mail letting me know that they were having trouble getting Toon Link. Luckily, I picked up Toon Link and Bowser a few weeks back at Toys R Us, but I'm worried about Sheik. Never had these kind of issues with Amazon before.
My personal experience so far has taught me that Amazon is kind of crap when it comes to Amiibos. I also ordered TL, Bowser, and Sheik from them and have no estimated delivery date.

Well, good job Kmart...

The ultimate troll post! Also, how upset would all the collector's be if the packaging actually said that on it? K-mart would have to go and ruin the uniformity of the entire Smash series by doing that haha.

Also, I'm really surprised not to have seen any Walmart exclusives in this first go around. I wonder if Nintendo snubbed them cuz they wouldn't devote enough shelf space or if Walmart just didn't care?

Spent the afternoon amiibo hunting and all I could find from wave 3 was bowsers at every store that I already have and a single toon link that I picked up

48 hours policy is shitty. I remembered, i paid full in my pre ordered, swing by store on release and told the item is delayed. 2 days later I stopped by. Oh, we sold your item after 48 hours. Asked "do you want to pre ordered something else?". My face turned in red, softly "juse gimme my money back". I took the money and left the store and rarely set my foot in that store unless something is rare item I looking for.
Agreed. Do you guys get calls to pick up pre-orders? The one thing that bugs the hell out of me with NW is that they don't like posting on twitter because it causes mobs but then tell you to go on twitter to see if your order has arrived. I had to tell my friends that they have a week to pick up sonic because they never told a single soul who pre-ordered about it

I had not seen that. I worked at a K-mart during school more than a decade ago and their inventory management was a joke. Stuff would be in the ad and we got like 4, which would sell out first hour. They basically gave up on Tx except for small towns with nothing else.

If they are really giving up on a category like games it really is time for them to go.

The ultimate troll post! Also, how upset would all the collector's be if the packaging actually said that on it? K-mart would have to go and ruin the uniformity of the entire Smash series by doing that haha.

Also, I'm really surprised not to have seen any Walmart exclusives in this first go around. I wonder if Nintendo snubbed them cuz they wouldn't devote enough shelf space or if Walmart just didn't care?
When I got my GameCube copies of Windwaker and metroid prime they had those giant K mart exclusive stamps on them. I almost didn't buy them but the exclusive was the guide free with the game so I got them anyway.

Even though it is clearly a fake it was the funniest thing I've seen today.

I think its more they bring the box out of them, scan the box etc into the system and then sell them.
Inventory is added to the system in two ways:

1. A truck docks with the store and leaves a trailer full of merchandise. The overnight captain scans a barcode and acknowledges that the trailer was received. When the team is unloading it there are team members scanning the shipping labels on the actual cartons (you may have seen them on certain things, they're orange with a huge barcode).

2. UPS/FedEx drops off a package and the Receiver scans it, adding product to the system.

From my experience, Nintendo usually prefers the UPS method.

Shit is so wild,it would be perfect if that were true.

Seas of ragged shelves of beach gear towels and discounted Xmas displays and 3 Ness amiibos per store.

Someone would die.

Kmart is the aldi of big box stores.
I use to work for kmart like 15yrs ago, we wouldnt have anything in stock that was in the ad or have like one of it and be told to tell ppl they sold out or they could get a raincheck, it was great trying to explain to ppl that would walk in at store opening and tell them we just sold out or that someone just came by and took the last one (both which made no sense but we were told to tell them as we had to surposely have at least 1 in stock or something). This store closed down within the next 5yrs.

Agreed. Do you guys get calls to pick up pre-orders? The one thing that bugs the hell out of me with NW is that they don't like posting on twitter because it causes mobs but then tell you to go on twitter to see if your order has arrived. I had to tell my friends that they have a week to pick up sonic because they never told a single soul who pre-ordered about it
My store usually doesn't call unless its a super big release. But at the same time, they are always super nice about holding stuff longer than the usual periods.

Infact I only ever had 1 time where a store shot me down for holding a pre-order longer, and I'm pretty sure its because the employee was trying to sell it to a buddy or something instead because they tried to cause some issue when I had a friend pick it up

Inventory is added to the system in two ways:

1. A truck docks with the store and leaves a trailer full of merchandise. The overnight captain scans a barcode and acknowledges that the trailer was received. When the team is unloading it there are team members scanning the shipping labels on the actual cartons (you may have seen them on certain things, they're orange with a huge barcode).

2. UPS/FedEx drops off a package and the Receiver scans it, adding product to the system.

From my experience, Nintendo usually prefers the UPS method.
^This is more so what i meant, haven't worked in retail for like 16yrs lol Ty for the more detailed explanation.

Well, good job Kmart...

For the sake of at least 14 shits. When this thing launches, there is going to somebody from Webster's video recording the event so that they can post the video as the legal definition of the word "clusterfuck". I am picturing it going online for preorder, 3983302 getting ordered, every one of them getting cancelled, then the listing taken down. Then, they will not have any sort of hard launch date. They will arrive in store at some point, sit in the back room for months, and sometime next year the 2 that each store gets will be thrown on a poorly maintained, slightly broken discount table with the likes of the most generic Barbie knock offs ever made, 25 copies of GBA Suite Life of Zach and Cody, and a pile of dvd copies of Megashark vs Giant Octopus.

It's gonna be a battle just to get an employee to acknowledge these exist.

We got there just in time to see a female neckbeard state to the clerk that she would be buying the remaining Rosalinas and Sheiks
Female Neckbeard is now my new favorite saying, I may have to use that in future conversations. Im surprised the ham-beast didnt roll in on her Rascal scooter.

BTW, your daughter is awesome for doing that, I hope to have a child of that caliber some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back