Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Just preordered all 5 SMB series at GS. Guy laughed and said I was one of his only customers lucky enough to catch preorder windows consistently.

Also apparently only 2 Shulk preorders at the store, and 1 was mine.

Got my instore pickup Toon Link from Target.  They also had a lot of Bowsers instock as did a TRU I  visited, so thank god I bought a Bowser for $1 extra at TRU a couple of weeks ago  :bomb:

Don't feel cheated. I highly doubt anyone actually got an order in. No one has been able to post a confirmation.... so take it with a grain of salt. Just like when Little Mac was on Amazon last week.... no one could actually confim gettig one.

Just a glitch
many people have posted their order confirmations of fox from bestbuy, not a glitch

Just preordered all 5 SMB series at GS. Guy laughed and said I was one of his only customers lucky enough to catch preorder windows consistently.

Also apparently only 2 Shulk preorders at the store, and 1 was mine.
are they still allowing toad in store? I thought people here said no more toad? I would have went today if I could get toad..

Anyone's reinstated TRU purchases ship yet?

It's annoying that I can order T. Link and Bowser from TRU right now, yet my preorders have yet to ship.

Edit: Maybe it's just the website? My Pit and C. Falcon orders came weeks ago, but my TRU order page still has them listed as "Item(s) located in stock" I guess TRU's site is just terrible.

Well I was able to get an order in for bestbuy for two fox amiibos and received a confirmation email, he is my main so why not, and i hope to trade the other for falcon since i use him alot.

Its still in process of being fulfilled since this morning.
Congrats! You are one of the very few! lol

I have a feeling it is going to get cancelled. No update on it and after i made the order I immediately saw that was unavailable for shipping haha. So we shall see!
I don't know at all. Mine has an order completed with a shipping notification and it's coming tomorrow. This would be the fastest order I've ever gotten from bb if true!

God I hate my Best Buy. It never has any new amiibos. Still the same wave 1 trash that was available from the start. However they are consistent because they never get any new pre-owned games and generally only get a couple of copies of new releases as well. Hate living in ND cause none of the big box stores here seem to get restocks on these and I'd love to get some for my collection but I only have the choice of Mario, Pikachu, Kirby, Luigi and Peach most days.

many people have posted their order confirmations of fox from bestbuy, not a glitch

are they still allowing toad in store? I thought people here said no more toad? I would have went today if I could get toad..
Toad went out of stock on gamestop.com. I called and they said all were up for preorders at my store. I had to return a game so I went ahead and got another toad preorderd in store in case the other gets cancelled. Not taking any chances.

Don't feel cheated. I highly doubt anyone actually got an order in. No one has been able to post a confirmation.... so take it with a grain of salt. Just like when Little Mac was on Amazon last week.... no one could actually confim gettig one.

Just a glitch
I got a shipping confirmation for it. I won't be home for a few hours but I'll post a confirmation when I get home if you really don't believe those of us that got in.

Anyone's reinstated TRU purchases ship yet?

It's annoying that I can order T. Link and Bowser from TRU right now, yet my preorders have yet to ship.

Edit: Maybe it's just the website? My Pit and C. Falcon orders came weeks ago, but my TRU order page still has them listed as "Item(s) located in stock" I guess TRU's site is just terrible.
A little more insight and a helpful tip to anyone in this predicament with TRU. I have like 8 amiibos stuck in the "Items on hold until release" status. I heard from folks on here that Toys R Us ships via FedEx, and that some people were getting things shipped to them without getting status updates.

I found out that if you make an account at FedEx.com, and validate your address, you can see any items that are on their way to your home via FedEx without having the tracking information. I was thrilled to discover that I have 2 packages from Toys R Us on the way, expected tomorrow, despite the fact that Toys R Us never notified me or sent any shipping information.

Some people are reporting having items shipped to them without their credit card being charged, but that was not the case for me. In any case, this is a quick and easy way to see if you have any amiibos on the way that TRU neglected to inform you of. Hope this helps!

I truly don't understand how Nintendo has the opportunity to make more of these and sell more of these....instead they limit them, now we have these troll bastards running around buying up the lot and selling them or even burning them like one jerk did. I went to 3 different Target's and they said when Rosalina came out, there was a line of people waiting outside the door and that they literally ran across the store - they only have six at one store and they thought they were going to have to call the police because they were getting so damn stupid about it.

Nintendo could eliminate all of this and solve the problem by just issuing more....even another hundred thousand each, that way everybody that wants to play the game and actually use these things instead of just allowing enough for collecting them! We all would actually have an opportunity to obtain the ones we want........we have very limited opportunities to even play them as they were designed to do.

I am a collector too but I don't buy every stinking one that's available just to keep other people from getting something they want. I don't mind buying some limited-edition stuff and I have many of them myself but you should still have the opportunity to enjoy it as intended and if you want to buy another want to keep as a keepsake then go for it....not be stuck with nothing.

I'm sure I'll get all kinds of crappy comments based on what I'm saying but I'm sure those majority of you out there are feeling the same way I am. If Nintendo's reading this or if they even pay attention to these blogs they need to take note and stop making these crazy limitations!! It's their loss because they're not making profits off the resells or the scalped.....but ultimately the consumers is the one who loses...

I was able to get the Capt. Falcon and a Toon Link at Toys R Us a couple of days ago. I thought Capt. Falcon was gone long gone. I don't want every one of them nor can I afford to pay for every one of them, but there are a few that I would like to get.....Nintendo needs to step up and take care of the REAL customers that buy their products...

Going to GameStop in 30 mins to pre-order my second round of Mario Party amiibo figures. Should be safe with my first Amazon order of them. Screw Best Buy and TRU for all the cancellation, lost items, eff-ups!!

I'm sure I'll get all kinds of crappy comments based on what I'm saying but I'm sure those majority of you out there are feeling the same way I am. If Nintendo's reading this or if they even pay attention to these blogs they need to take note and stop making these crazy limitations!! It's their loss because they're not making profits off the resells or the scalped.....but ultimately the consumers is the one who loses...
If Nintendo is reading this? That's hilarious, you have any good jokes?

I got a shipping confirmation for it. I won't be home for a few hours but I'll post a confirmation when I get home if you really don't believe those of us that got in.
I don't doubt that a few might have gotten in... but the site was glitching all day. I was on from 10am until around 1130 pst. I received 3 in stock notifications and could not get the shipping option.

If you actually were able to snag one.... congrats. You are very lucky sir!

A little more insight and a helpful tip to anyone in this predicament with TRU. I have like 8 amiibos stuck in the "Items on hold until release" status. I heard from folks on here that Toys R Us ships via FedEx, and that some people were getting things shipped to them without getting status updates.
I found out that if you make an account at FedEx.com, and validate your address, you can see any items that are on their way to your home via FedEx without having the tracking information. I was thrilled to discover that I have 2 packages from Toys R Us on the way, expected tomorrow, despite the fact that Toys R Us never notified me or sent any shipping information.
Some people are reporting having items shipped to them without their credit card being charged, but that was not the case for me. In any case, this is a quick and easy way to see if you have any amiibos on the way that TRU neglected to inform you of. Hope this helps!
Just got off live chat with TRU, apparently they've been entering tracking numbers in the system linked to UPS rather than FedEx, which explains why I wasn't getting any updates. Once they discovered the mistake they sent me a link to the FedEx site with the same tracking number and it said it was ready for delivery tomorrow.

Has anyone who pre-ordered at Gamestop online to store got anything beyond Bowser?  I don't understand what the hold up is on Toon Link and Sheik.

Has anyone who pre-ordered at Gamestop online to store got anything beyond Bowser? I don't understand what the hold up is on Toon Link and Sheik.
Well since there getting the N3ds XL , MM, they probably just figured why not just wait, get all the crazy people out the way on one weekend

Would anyone be interested in a USA Rosalina with a slightly messed up box? I don't feel like returning it.

I bought 2 from Target and 1 of them is pretty messed up, and I'm going to open that one. Another one just has slightly dented plastic, but its not mint condition. 

PM me if interested.

IMG_4179.jpg

IMG_4180.jpg

Nice to see BB put the date on the next set, but it's interesting that their own exclusive wasn't dated. 2/20 would make perfect sense to go with the new Kirby game

I truly don't understand how Nintendo has the opportunity to make more of these and sell more of these....instead they limit them, now we have these troll bastards running around buying up the lot and selling them or even burning them like one jerk did. I went to 3 different Target's and they said when Rosalina came out, there was a line of people waiting outside the door and that they literally ran across the store - they only have six at one store and they thought they were going to have to call the police because they were getting so damn stupid about it.

Nintendo could eliminate all of this and solve the problem by just issuing more....even another hundred thousand each, that way everybody that wants to play the game and actually use these things instead of just allowing enough for collecting them! We all would actually have an opportunity to obtain the ones we want........we have very limited opportunities to even play them as they were designed to do.

I am a collector too but I don't buy every stinking one that's available just to keep other people from getting something they want. I don't mind buying some limited-edition stuff and I have many of them myself but you should still have the opportunity to enjoy it as intended and if you want to buy another want to keep as a keepsake then go for it....not be stuck with nothing.

I was able to get the Capt. Falcon and a Toon Link at Toys R Us a couple of days ago. I thought Capt. Falcon was gone long gone. I don't want every one of them nor can I afford to pay for every one of them, but there are a few that I would like to get.....Nintendo needs to step up and take care of the REAL customers that buy their products...
Nintendo have been using artificial scarcity for at least the last 26 years. It was well over a year from release that I was finally able to track down a SMB2. Zelda 2 was the same way. It was so bad, 20/20 even did an expose on them, filming warehouses full of the games that were held for no discernible reason. It doesn't surprise me they'd do the same for Amiibos.
It's could be smart business - Amiibo pre-orders sells out within minutes to hours now. Then again, they might push people too far. Lots of people might give up if they get too difficult to find, especially if the Rosalina discontinuation rumors come true. What it definitely isn't is any sort of production difficulties. Every figure is common and readily available in just about every country outside North America.

Pre-ordered toad in store at GS if anyone missed the online pre-order yesterday. Apparently they are still taking web store orders.

My Lucario came in the mail from TRU today.

I went into GameStop and did the $5.00 each in store pre-order (not the pay in full web order) for:

Mario Party 10 + Mario (Mario Party 10 Amiibo) bundle

Toad Amiibo

Luigi (Mario Party 10 Amiibo)
Peach (Mario Party 10 Amiibo)
Yoshi (Mario Party 10 Amiibo)

Bowser (Mario Party 10 Amiibo)

So rush in there if you get a chance.  I've given up on Best Buy to carry any of them in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back