Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed Pit and Mac sold out when I clicked on place order after entering my information lol... :speaktothehand:  :shame:

There's a Pit on Gohastings again, : http://www.gohastings.com/product/GAME/Amiibo-Super-Smash-Bros-Pit/sku/295176439.uts Gone

There's also Captain Falcon and Little Mac (Gone). Got a Little Mac. Order with caution/if you plan on opening. My Pit's box came damaged when I got it. It was shipped in a bubble mailer. The figure itself was fine.
Thanks. Ordered 2 Captain Falcon hoping it's big enough to be sent out in a box. Also managed to get a Fox from Best Buy for those people looking for that one.

Edit: Oh wow, Cap just sold out. I got the last ones maybe?

Toad's up for preorder on walmart's website

can't post link because this is only my 2nd post - nevermind, posted once more for 3 total, so this link below works

http://www.walmart.com/ip/i/43086184?u1=&oid=223073.1&wmlspartner=AKGBlS8SPlM&sourceid=02422722452994722959&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

along with the rest of the Super Mario Line... good luck!
Thanks. I like how the description at the checkout says:

This title is intended for mature audiences. You must be 17 or older to purchase. It may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language. By ordering this item, you are certifying that you are at least 17 years of age.

[quote name="abhinav" post="12475989" timestamp="1423210245"]Sheik is showing as available for in store pickup today but won't let me add to cart at Best Buy. This is enraging. [/quote]

This ^ Typical for BB. In-stock, but you can't add it to the cart. When BB says it is in stock, I'll believe it when I see it.

Thanks. I like how the description at the checkout says:

This title is intended for mature audiences. You must be 17 or older to purchase. It may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language. By ordering this item, you are certifying that you are at least 17 years of age.
Captain Toad shows no mercy.

20 in one transaction? that guy's just asking to get banned.
But there is normally no limit if you are willing to plunk down the cash at a brick and mortar GameStop because they get some money to ensure your pre-order. Online, they don't pre-authorize and this is why they limit these things to X amount per person.

Whoever let him/her do that should be fired, that is absolutely ridiculous. Lucky toad PROBABLY won't be rare, but with the way NOA operates, who knows.
It was probably the employee themselves. During wave 2's release, amiibo only lasted a single day at my GS because as soon as the shift ended the employees bought every single one for resale. I guess its legal for them to buy whatever and however many they want as long as they wait until the end of that business day.

I just got shipping confirmation for my Amazon Sonic and Shiek. Still no updates on the Dedede, Ike, and Megaman (the three rares) from the same preorder.

Anyone think Meta Knight will start showing up at BB today ? Was thinking about going to try to find one but I'm iffy that they'll even arrive in stores today

Toad sold out at Walmart.

But there is normally no limit if you are willing to plunk down the cash at a brick and mortar GameStop because they get some money to ensure your pre-order. Online, they don't pre-authorize and this is why they limit these things to X amount per person.

That's not the reason they limit them to 3 online.

Whoever let him/her do that should be fired, that is absolutely ridiculous. Lucky toad PROBABLY won't be rare, but with the way NOA operates, who knows.
He was probably an employee himself

Anyone think Meta Knight will start showing up at BB today ? Was thinking about going to try to find one but I'm iffy that they'll even arrive in stores today
They are still showing a street date of 12/31/2015 online. Even if, they may not be able to sell them, like Little Mac.

GameStop recently instituted an anti scalping measure on amiibo figures . It is one per customer for in-store pre-order. So, I have to assume this order was an inside job.
A co-worker of mine just preordered two Toads in store yesterday. There is no one per customer limit.

Got a shipping notice from Amazon that my Toon Link shipped.

Now to wait for Target to ship my Rosalina.

Edit: According to my order number it shipped and should arrive on 2/9

Really happy for this thread for scoring her.

Now to wait for Mega Man to ship and hunt down the others.

GameStop recently instituted an anti scalping measure on amiibo figures . Moving forward, It is now one per customer for in-store pre-order. So, I have to assume this pre-order was an inside job.
Gamestop wants to make sure that they're the only ones scalping amiibo.

my target delayed my megaman until march 13th.

you have a picture of this memo or is this just rumors?
The memo has been posted a few times, but I don't know if it was a company wide memo, a memo made by a store manager or a district wide memo. I don't think anyone else who works for Target has confirmed seeing that memo at their store, and having worked there, it really seems like a store memo that a manager made for his store.

The memo has been posted a few times, but I don't know if it was a company wide memo, a memo made by a store manager or a district wide memo. I don't think anyone else who works for Target has confirmed seeing that memo at their store, and having worked there, it really seems like a store memo that a manager made for his store.
he was talking about a gamestop memo

I actually saw the memo a few days ago the Target I work for. I assume it's store wide as it's from Corporate. The funny thing that leads me to believe that Nintendo is purposely producing a small amount of Amiibos is the line in the memo that states "due to constraints from Nintendo" a few Amiibos such as Mega Man, Sonic, and King Deedle will only be sold online. This to me says Nintendo is limiting how many Amiibos retailers can buy. I could understand niche characters but Sonic and Mega Man are popular characters that would easily sell. Target wanted to sell these Amiibos in store but Nintendo won't provide them with enough inventory for them to do so.

I actually saw the memo a few days ago the Target I work for. I assume it's store wide as it's from Corporate. The funny thing that leads me to believe that Nintendo is purposely producing a small amount of Amiibos is the line in the memo that states "due to constraints from Nintendo" a few Amiibos such as Mega Man, Sonic, and King Deedle will only be sold online. This to me says Nintendo is limiting how many Amiibos retailers can buy. I could understand niche characters but Sonic and Mega Man are popular characters that would easily sell. Target wanted to sell these Amiibos in store but Nintendo won't provide them with enough inventory for them to do so.
Right because a company would blame themselves on a memo that's going to be inevitably leaked..

Right because a company would blame themselves on a memo that's going to be inevitably leaked..
It wasn't a secret memo. It was just a memo on how to handle the release of the wave 3 Amiibos. It was attached to a few other memos about random things. Nothing secret about it and we could show to guests if we wanted. It's obvious that Nintendo is producing a small amount of these Amiibos on purpose. They have seen the situation of resellers buying up inventories and the fact that most stores are not getting high volumes of most Amiibos. They are not meeting demand on purpose.

It wasn't a secret memo. It was just a memo on how to handle the release of the wave 3 Amiibos. It was attached to a few other memos about random things. Nothing secret about it and we could show to guests if we wanted. It's obvious that Nintendo is producing a small amount of these Amiibos on purpose. They have seen the situation of resellers buying up inventories and the fact that most stores are not getting high volumes of most Amiibos. They are not meeting demand on purpose.
They are not meeting demand "on purpose"? You do realize those Wave 3 figures were manufactured before Amiibos were even released and this demand? It takes much longer than a couple weeks to rev up a manufacturing run of figures. You can't just spin some more of them like you can DVDs in a couple weeks - and they have to be shipped on a slow boat from China due to bulk or ALL of the profit evaporates. And even if you could flood the shelves it is unwise because drowning out stores with stock tends to be counter-productive.

What is causing this is entirely hoarding. People buying multiple for resell/trading. Wave 3 isn't stocked in smaller numbers than 1, but it disappeared much, much faster than 1 despite not being in the holiday season. Why? Because people caught on and now scarf up practically anything that has a whiff of being able to turn a profit or have "trade value".

Your Amazon Alerts

Availability Alert

​
We're happy to let you know that the item you requested is now available to order from Amazon.com. Please act quickly there's no guarantee that it will remain in stock for long.

Video Games

Ike amiibo
dotted-line._V192575605_.gif
Availability: In Stock.

Price:

$12.99

​

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back