Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
so nintendo released this trailer for xenoblade 3D showing it has a release date of april 10th, on the box art at the end in the top right it says Amiibo, could this mean the possible inclusion of amiibo support for xenoblade 3d?

see for yourself
There is all sorts of crazy awesome in that last image. New 3ds box art for games exclusively to the "new 3ds xl?"

Also I like the Amiibo icon for games that use it. Kinda like the old Nintendo wi fi icon.

This is great news for all 50 people who were able to order Shulk.
Xenonblade 3D collectors edition comes with Shulk amiibo! *cough* would sell out instantly.

I bet the regular edition will sell out like hotcakes as well we're talking about a possible gamestop exclusive game like the last one...

Shulk wasn't hard to get.

You just had to anticipate the demand and pre-order.

I got one online when it was live back in Dec. It was on the site for at least 2 weeks.

I got another paid off in store, after the demand spiked.

Good to see XenoN3DS will use him though.

Still anxiously awaiting release plans for the stragglers and wave 4.

Got every available character on pre-order lockdown thus far.

It's a pain, but my collection is tits.

Xenonblade 3D collectors edition comes with Shulk amiibo! *cough* would sell out instantly.

I bet the regular edition will sell out like hotcakes as well we're talking about a possible gamestop exclusive game like the last one...
I'd hope that Nintendo wouldn't be that foolish after what the Wii version went through.

Except that it's locked to the New 3DS only... so it's already starting with a smaller install base. And I'm sure the confusion won't help.

Plus, the game just doesn't look that good on the small screen. I really wish they did a Wii U HD port instead.

Except that it's locked to the New 3DS only... so it's already starting with a smaller install base. And I'm sure the confusion won't help.

Plus, the game just doesn't look that good on the small screen. I really wish they did a Wii U HD port instead.
Have you played it on a small screen? I didn't know it was out yet. Usually older games look better on a small screen because of the lower resolutions. PS1 games I almost always prefer to play on the Vita over the big screen because they look so much better. And Nintendo usually does a pretty good job on the 3d on their remakes too, Ocarina of Time looked great.

With that said a Wii U HD remake would be awesome! Really hoping they make a Xenoblade version of the N3DS too.

i doubt this one will be retailer exclusive, you can preorder it at bestbuy already, It was posted on CAG earlier this week

i doubt this one will be retailer exclusive, you can preorder it at bestbuy already, It was posted on CAG earlier this week
Interesting, didn't know new 3ds games were already being sold here gamestop doesn't list them yet least last I checked.

Guess bestbuy is ahead on this one.

Why is my Rosalina ordered from Amazon France written in English but says "No 19" in the top right corner and has different images on the back of the box?  

Why is my toon link broken while still NIB?  Stem has broken away from the base.  

Cheap nintendo making cheap products... I tell ya.

I got one online when it was live back in Dec. It was on the site for at least 2 weeks.

No one cares how special you are

Is Amazon messing with me? The shipping info has some crazy places on it lol. From New Jersey to Alaska, what's going on?

Is Amazon messing with me? I'm no where near those places lol.

February 6, 2015, 5:04 am, Anchorage AK US Package arrived at a carrier facility February 6, 2015, 1:02 am, Newark NJ US Package has left the carrier facility February 5, 2015, 7:03 pm, Newark NJ US Package arrived at a carrier facility February 5, 2015, 5:07 pm, Louisville KY US Package has left the carrier facility February 5, 2015, 7:39 am, Louisville KY US Package arrived at a carrier facility February 5, 2015, 4:07 am, Nashville TN US Package has left the carrier facility February 5, 2015, 3:12 am, Nashville TN US Package arrived at a carrier facility February 5, 2015, 2:00 am, Murfreesboro TN US Package received by carrier February 4, 2015, 3:04 am, US Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier
Happened to me with my Diddy Kong preorder from Amazon via UPS. The package got to the nearest large city then next time it updated it went from Atlanta to Michigan. Couple days later I got an email with a shipping delay lol.

The Shulk Amiibo was actually available for about a month. It was pretty easy to preorder and I can't help but shake my head at all the people complaining about how hard he is to get. There is a reason that the opportunity to preorder exists.

Also, he went out of stock for a week and then came back for another week. That really should have been a sign. No idea why someone would look at that, shrug, and then complain that they can't find him later on.

Is Amazon messing with me? The shipping info has some crazy places on it lol. From New Jersey to Alaska, what's going on?
It's always funny seeing crazy places that deliveries travel to. My wife ordered some books from Barnes and Noble and they shipped from north NJ to Virginia before coming back. We live in South NJ.

The Shulk Amiibo was actually available for about a month. It was pretty easy to preorder and I can't help but shake my head at all the people complaining about how hard he is to get. There is a reason that the opportunity to preorder exists.

Also, he went out of stock for a week and then came back for another week. That really should have been a sign. No idea why someone would look at that, shrug, and then complain that they can't find him later on.
I'm still wanting one because at the time of him being available for pre order, I was just doing main franchises but it was about a week or so after he went OOS I wanted the whole Smash roster. I'll keep searching and maybe get lucky and find one not picked up or an extra in store. If not hopefully some awesome CAGs on here would sell extra preorders at decent price.

To everyone posting about how Shulk was easy to pre-order. Not everyone was buying amiibos since the beginning or even December. I started getting into them around mid January and by then it was too late to pre-order anything from Wave 3 so I appreciate every single post about when things become available and when new waves go up for pre-order. I do fear Shulk will be impossible to find without a pre-order and he's the one I want the most right now. Seeing those type of posts is like I'm too blame I wasn't into amiibos earlier, which I'm not.

Back on topic my Fox shipped from Best Buy and got an Amazon text that my Sonic was delivered an hour ago. Both gotten thanks to people here. I appreciate it.

I'm in the same boat as far as Shulk goes. I deeply regret not pre-ordering when I had the chance. Hoping I manage to get one somehow without paying reseller prices. Do you guys think Nintendo World will be restocked on the exclusives?

Anyone that has issues with the store exclusives and their preorders likely jumped into the amiibo craze late. Sure, the holy trinity was fairly well publicized mere weeks after launch, but the speculation surrounding the next big ticket amiibo has made pre-ordering a necessity as amiibo speculators have hit a fever pitch. Outside of Zelda, Luigi, and Diddy Kong, it's nigh impossible to find an amiibo in any retail store that haven't been warming pegs since they hit the market in November.

TBH I wonder how many of those Shulks will be or have been cancelled. I'm shocked how long BB and GS had their preorders open, I'd be curious to see if they oversold.

I'm in the same boat as far as Shulk goes. I deeply regret not pre-ordering when I had the chance. Hoping I manage to get one somehow without paying reseller prices. Do you guys think Nintendo World will be restocked on the exclusives?
Gnoh said they said no restocks.

When they were announced I wanted to get all of the amiibos for Smash Bros...  Now I'm thinking about giving up on them because collecting them just isn't fun...

TBH I wonder how many of those Shulks will be or have been cancelled. I'm shocked how long BB and GS had their preorders open, I'd be curious to see if they oversold.
Yep. This is my biggest fear. Although I've preorderd everything except Rosalina in advanced, and no problems yet. But I remember exactly how long preorders were open, and it was a very decent chunk of time. I'm more worried about best buy then Gamestop though.

Just ordered Fox on BestBuy.com

Apparently its really touchy about letting orders go through.  This morning couldn't get it try 2 hours later just now it goes through. 

Wonder if Shulk is a timed exclusive considering that his Amiibo has a use in Xenogears.
This is the area that Nintendo has really screwed up with this Amiibo toys. The general public would expect figures like DeDeDe, Meta Knight and Shulk to be more an abundance because of advertising of their use in upcoming games. Little Johnny sees that his new game supports said character and asks his parents for it. Parents asked stores which in return say that they don't have any in stock and probably won't be getting more. Parents then have to either tell Johnny that they won't be able to do everything that the game offers or pay eBay reseller prices that are upwards to five times the price in stores. Just seems like Nintendo has made the scenarios like limited edition/collectors editions on what should be a commercially available product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back