Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
stay away, I want them all.  No just kidding they don't have any, or at least that's what they told me yesterday...   or go and let me know if they really do have some.   Did you see that they list 2 stores as having 36(!!!!) and 12(!!!) but they said they had zero, too.

Did anyone get captain falcon to ship from the walmart restock last week? Mine is still processing so I am assuming that they don't actually have any more.

the La Cienega store? don't bother, they don't ;)
stay away, I want them all. No just kidding they don't have any, or at least that's what they told me yesterday... or go and let me know if they really do have some. Did you see that they list 2 stores as having 36(!!!!) and 12(!!!) but they said they had zero, too.
Yeah, I think that store in particular has some stock sneaking out the back door. I was there late on the day of Rosalina's release and they had none left. I had already gotten one from another store that morning (the bicycle incident) but I was trying to chase down a Fox and La Cienaga also shows they have two of those. They know about the problem though because they get people asking for them constantly.

Damn even Amazon is getting in on that amiibo resell racket.
Guys, how are the prices on these?

Villager amiibo

Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc
$19.45

Marth amiibo
$16.89

Pit amiibo
$13.37
Man... I'm actually disappointed by missing out on my chance to get ripped off by Amazon, since it's still cheaper than getting ripped off by ebay. Seriously though, does anyone else think this system is set up perfectly to be abused? What's to stop them from crushing a few boxes on purpose and selling new figures at a markup?

avatar94, on 07 Feb 2015 - 08:34 AM, said:avatar94, on 07 Feb 2015 - 08:34 AM, said:
Man... I'm actually disappointed by missing out on my chance to get ripped off by Amazon, since it's still cheaper than getting ripped off by ebay. Seriously though, does anyone else think this system is set up perfectly to be abused? What's to stop them from crushing a few boxes on purpose and selling new figures at a markup?
Ripped off? lol I can easily double or triple the money I spent on these.

Bent 00, on 07 Feb 2015 - 08:36 AM, said:Bent 00, on 07 Feb 2015 - 08:36 AM, said:
http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/wiki/rarity
Thanks

I got 3 unicorns and a rare in a span of 5 minutes. lol

Ripped off? lol I can easily double or triple the money I spent on these.
For sure. I get that, and like I said I'm actually sad I missed it cuz I still need a Pit. My point was just that it seems crazy to me that they're selling used/damaged products for more than they sell it new. It's a great deal compared to the other buying options that are currently widely available, but in the bigger picture, it sets up the system to screw us even harder. They get a new box of rare figures in stock and suddenly "oops" it got crushed so it goes to the Warehouse Deals where they'll make more money on it.

avatar94, on 07 Feb 2015 - 08:59 AM, said:
For sure. I get that, and like I said I'm actually sad I missed it cuz I still need a Pit. My point was just that it seems crazy to me that they're selling used/damaged products for more than they sell it new. It's a great deal compared to the other buying options that are currently widely available, but in the bigger picture, it sets up the system to screw us even harder. They get a new box of rare figures in stock and suddenly "oops" it got crushed so it goes to the Warehouse Deals where they'll make more money on it.
I'm not sure how they are getting these because Marth, WFT and Villager are all long gone. No way they have an extra from those first shipment. They might not even be the US version. I'll find out by the 10th though.

Amazon probably sells billions of dollars worth of merchandise. I really don't think that they're concerned about crushing a few amiibo boxes at the warehouse for a few extra bucks.

Call me greedy? When there's that guy selling 63+ Rosalina? I'm buying 1 each to keep sealed for my collection. Then I'm opening my 2nd for my display collection. The 3rd is for trading in case I can't find something down the road. I'm fearing I will miss out on Ness, Lucina, or Robin.
Buying to trade is just as bad as buying to sell

There was a B2G1 sale on launch day. Its how I started my collection off
B2g1 glitch that only lasted for a few hours

I think you have Amazon and Gamestop confused.

Those Amiibo's from Amazon are used...unless they are dingers.  Kind of hard w/o you posting the conditions and descriptions.

So essentially they are a good deal if you are keeping them.  If you planned to resell, not a good deal

Gedemer, on 07 Feb 2015 - 09:16 AM, said:
Those Amiibo's from Amazon are used...unless they are dingers. Kind of hard w/o you posting the conditions and descriptions.

So essentially they are a good deal if you are keeping them. If you planned to resell, not a good deal
It said it does include original packaging. That's good enough for me. Almost 95% sure these are dingers.

Amazon probably sells billions of dollars worth of merchandise. I really don't think that they're concerned about crushing a few amiibo boxes at the warehouse for a few extra bucks.
Yeah, I know you're right and I'm not trying to start a conspiracy theory or anything. It just seems out of the ordinary for them to do that. I could be wrong but I swear I've seen deals in the AWD thread for OOP items that were listed for less than retail even when they're going for much more through their own marketplace sellers.

B2g1 glitch that only lasted for a few hours
Best launch deal that I remember was 3 for $30 at TRU.

Nice, finally scored something good. Got a Sheik at TRU. I was so excited that I just grabbed a random Samus to get the 2 for $20 deal. On second thought, should have checked if they had Toon Link.

They had about 5 Sheiks left as I was leaving.

So Walmart shipped out my backup order yesterday of Bowser, TL, and Sheik. Which would be great if Amazon hadn't just shipped out my primary order of those 3 two days earlier, I was going to cancel my Walmart order but it's too late now! I guess I will just open up my extra Bowser and Toon Link and probably keep the Sheik sealed in case I can trade her for any I miss down the road.

Went to TRU to find roughly 50 Sheik this morning. Picked up one with Bowser. The clerk laughed at me when she saw my expression to all the Sheik, I was very surprised to see that there. They had five pegs full plus three shelves behind the counter full of Sheik. They also had two Lucario but wouldn't sell them they were preorders.

As guessed earlier, it sounds like Sheik is not rare at all and more like Diddy Kong. Initially rare and then incredibly common once stores get full shipments. My local TRU had around 20 at opening today.

Hurts me to throw away the backing of the Amiibos but I can never get then open without destroying it and will never do anything neat with it.

I grabbed a Toon Link and Samus at my Best Buy and GCU didn't add a discount at check-out. The cashier showed me that the discount appeared as "0.00" on the register.

I bought a Kirby on Monday and had no problems with GCU.

Anyone else have an experience like this?
I had this happen a few times with both GCU and Elite not showing up even though my member ID showed on the receipt. Cashier had to manually take off the 20% this past Tues for me. Other times it works fine. Wish I knew the reason it happened other than the fact that BestBuy's system sucks ass.

Wii fit trainer does not sell for that much anymore, You can't double your money on her
You do realize making 100% profit on an amiibo is essentially selling it for $30 + shipping right? 200% profit is basically a $50 amiibo + shipping which is what most rare ones are trading at anyways

I haven't seen anybody posting anything like this but MY SHULK AMIIBO SHIPPED YESTERDAY! anyone else's preorders shipping?

You missed it. Basically all shulk ship to home orders got tracking numbers yesterday while everyone who did pick up in store got their closed.

Yeah, my Shulk shipped yesterday and my Sonic arrived from Amazon.
Regretting not preordering Sonic from Amazon now lol...he was up for quite a while but I think at that point I wasnt planning on getting them all. Ordered him for in store pickup at GS, so we will see how that goes.

I had Shulk at Ike shipped to my local GS. I went in this morning and paid off the rest of my New 3DS. I also asked about my amiibo order and the guy looked it up and said that I had a hold on them in their system and they will most likely be released on the 13th. I asked if I could pay for them now and he said sure. So mine are paid off now.

Also put down$5 for a Xenoblade preorder.

You guys that are worrying about your preorders at GS shouldn't worry. GS is really good about setting aside preorders.
I agree. I talked to them last week and they said they had Bowser for me but I asked if they would hold them all until they actually had them available, and there was no problem with that.

Yea I found some shieks too now, they weren't out on the pegs, were in some random basket

Lol, to the people who are saying shiek is common, no he's not. I just went to my TRU and all they had was bowser from this wave.
Sheiks probably not common or rare. Some TRU got a healthy amount yesterday. But who knows in reality if Nintendo is just unloading all sheiks this weekend like Rosalinas last weekend. Rosalina was common for 1 day. Now she's a unicorn.

Can anyone that's visited the Nintendo World Store for these damned things tell me if they called first before they traveled. I see they had Shulk, Lucario, and some others yesterday. Saw it on the Dailygamedeals twitter. I wanna make the trek but I'm deep in Brooklyn. I don't want to waste a Saturday just yo-yoing from Manhattan to Brooklyn. 

https://twitter.com/dailygamedeal/status/563791505920647168

Can anyone that's visited the Nintendo World Store for these damned things tell me if they called first before they traveled. I see they had Shulk, Lucario, and some others yesterday. Saw it on the Dailygamedeals twitter. I wanna make the trek but I'm deep in Brooklyn. I don't want to waste a Saturday just yo-yoing from Manhattan to Brooklyn.

Damn, I so wish I had seen that yesterday. I was at the Met, and could have easily swung by and was even thinking about it, but figured they'd been sold out since last week.

Don't bother. They sold out yesterday before 5.

PM me how you want to get contacted, don't mind shooting you a message if I see anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back