Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
They need a NWS on the west coast~ lol
An LA one would be cool. Chicago would be a great fit also but honestly there's not much to it. They just sell some t-shirts/hats etc.. that you can't find easily elsewhere. The quality of their clothing isn't even that great but they're priced fair. Shirts are 20 dollars and I got a scarf last Christmas for 20 dollars which I feel was pretty cheap for licensed gear.

Appreciate it. Where are you getting your info from though? Just trying to see if there's a good Twitter or something somewhere I can follow.
I work 5-10 minutes from Nintendo World so usually swing by around 1. Last time they had the store exclusives I was probably partially responsible for the mob that came in later that day

I work 5-10 minutes from Nintendo World so usually swing by around 1. Last time they had the store exclusives I was probably partially responsible for the mob that came in later that day
Well hell brother next time you see something shoot me a message. I'll buy you a beer!

I wonder how much potential money Nintendo is losing over Amiibo's?  Personally I would have collected all of them if they weren't limited.

Instead there are none to buy and the ones you do buy are from resellers making more profit than Nintendo.  

For any that I buy for myself if I can double my money I end up selling them.  Pretty messed up.

An LA one would be cool. Chicago would be a great fit also but honestly there's not much to it. They just sell some t-shirts/hats etc.. that you can't find easily elsewhere. The quality of their clothing isn't even that great but they're priced fair. Shirts are 20 dollars and I got a scarf last Christmas for 20 dollars which I feel was pretty cheap for licensed gear.
Pretty odd that a company beloved world wide decides to have only 1 store in the US. The Kardashians are super hated and they have more stores. I know this because my wife used to watch their stupid show. If she kept watching I would've dumped her.

Pretty odd that a company beloved world wide decides to have only 1 store in the US. The Kardashians are super hated and they have more stores. I know this because my wife used to watch their stupid show. If she kept watching I would've dumped her.
I think they only have one store in Japan also. I feel like a lot of international businesses don't comprehend just how large America is and how little Americans travel. Plus when they do they rarely leave their region, NE, South, West, etc...

:whistle2:k

Pretty odd that a company beloved world wide decides to have only 1 store in the US.
Having a Times Square store is a marketing ploy, not really a business decision. Just like every other retail store nearby, I'm sure that operating costs and the lease exceed any money Nintendo makes in sales.

Same here... Those bastards =(
I'm losing confidence in Amazon for Amiibo preorders. I had Bowser, Toon Link, and Sheik preordered since December. Still didn't have them yesterday, and I received "we need more time" e-mails for all of them. Luckily I found all three in the wild, so I cancelled. Hopefully they don't drop the ball on the Mario Party preorders.

I'm losing confidence in Amazon for Amiibo preorders. I had Bowser, Toon Link, and Sheik preordered since December. Still didn't have them yesterday, and I received "we need more time" e-mails for all of them. Luckily I found all three in the wild, so I cancelled. Hopefully they don't drop the ball on the Mario Party preorders.
I received bowser and toon link already.

Sheiks probably not common or rare. Some TRU got a healthy amount yesterday. But who knows in reality if Nintendo is just unloading all sheiks this weekend like Rosalinas last weekend. Rosalina was common for 1 day. Now she's a unicorn.
True it seems like TRU is the only one that has them in stock.

They're primarily a wholesale distributor. You start adding more stores and then you need to create DC's a more consistent POS etc. Right now as is I think NW basically gets shipped the same method as they do to BBY etc.

So did I. Try hounding them a bit. They finally sent them after I contacted them and asked them what was going on.

Amazon seems to be horrible with preorders on Amiibo. The Sonic I mentioned I actually ordered on Jan 24, they don't seem to be shipping them in the order people ordered them. Mine said estimated date March 2, I changed it to 1 day shipping and got it in two days. Chatting with them tends to speed it up. I may try to do that with Walmart, my Ike, Dedede and Mega Man say Feb26, but I've heard some people have a date of next week.

same boat I have all the Mario party ones preordered on Amazon to but made a backup preorder set at GameStop for them

Don't bother with Deptford TRU unless you want to use the sale to pick up wave 1 and 2 commons. Not a Wave 3 figure to be found, even Bowser.

They are doing a Spongebob Megablock event so it's pretty crowded. My son is with his mom shopping so I asked the woman if I could get some for him and she rolled her eyes before giving it to me. Probably thought I was some guy without kids trying to get something for free. If it wasn't for the fact that I know my son would like the toy, I'd have told her to forget it after the eye roll.

The Toad amiibo from GameStop looks like it's available for pre-order again (along with the rest of the Super Mario amiibo series, except for Mario of course). I just did it with no problems whatsoever.

Don't bother with Deptford TRU unless you want to use the sale to pick up wave 1 and 2 commons. Not a Wave 3 figure to be found, even Bowser.

They are doing a Spongebob Megablock event so it's pretty crowded. My son is with his mom shopping so I asked the woman if I could get some for him and she rolled her eyes before giving it to me. Probably thought I was some guy without kids trying to get something for free. If it wasn't for the fact that I know my son would like the toy, I'd have told her to forget it after the eye roll.
Shoulda doubled down and gotten some for his mom and done it with a shit eating grin

Score! So I called several TRUs this week asking about Lucario. A few stores said they had a few but were reserved for preorder and to check back the following Saturday. Went in this morning and sure enough, preorders were never claimed so they released them. There were a group of 5 of us waiting in line before the store opened as we all received the same info. Some ass clown shows up right before they open, then tries to cut in line and dashes to the electronics section to get his hands on one. Everyone else in line was cool though. My fiancé spoke up to make sure that the others that had been waiting before him got one first. People looking for Lucario, check your TRUs for unclaimed preorders, good luck!

Deptford Target has a sign cap for Sonic. Nowhere to be seen though. On a plus it looks like Target is dumping the niche figures on the end of the aisle. Picked up the Hound and Tyrion Lannister Legacy collection figures for $5 each

My fox from best buy arrived today in perfect condition! I love best buy for these things. I've gotten almost every single one of them from best buy with the GCU discount.

yea I picked up both shiek and toon link at best buy this morning. They weren't on the shelf they had to get them from the back

Same. I feel this is odd. I know they don't have to stock the shelves the minute a package comes in

It's just odd bc it's amiibo and I feel everything is a conspiracy or inside job....

Same. I feel this is odd. I know they don't have to stock the shelves the minute a package comes in

It's just odd bc it's amiibo and I feel everything is a conspiracy or inside job....
It's easier to contain crowds this way. You put the amiibos outside and you're going to get people fighting over them, trying to buy multiples taking pictures etc.

I noticed they had signs stating "Please See Sales Associate to Locate This Item" or some such for Toon Link and Fox last night at Best Buy. I wandered around the gaming dept. for 15 minutes, never saw an employee (surprisingly...usually couldn't go for more than a minute without being pestered by one) in that time frame anywhere near the gaming stuff. Walked out and went about my day.

Just got a shipment confirmation from GameStop about shulk and toad is still available to preorder as of 2:26est

Did any other store other than TRU get slammed with Sheik today? Mine had dozens.
Mine had a ton yesterday morning. I went back last night and they had 2! Other than that I've only seen a handful at target and never more than 1 or 2 at a time

Doesn't give me much hope for the Sheik orders they took a few days ago then.
i had a ordser with gohastings for shiek. i called, they cancelled said they were expecting 3000 and only got 300. found 2 at toys r us i grabbed. forget go hastings when i called they treated me like i wronged them.

You bought more than 1 go return the rest!!!!!!!!!
He bought them to trade, so it's okay. Or at least that seems to be the consensus from the secret hoarders here. :)

It still amazes me that people claim they've bought 6 Toon Links, 8 Bowsers, 5 Sheiks, 7 Captain Falcon and 4 Pits to trade for "future" amiibos.... Riiiggghhhhtttt!

He bought them to trade, so it's okay. Or at least that seems to be the consensus from the secret hoarders here. :)

It still amazes me that people claim they've bought 6 Toon Links, 8 Bowsers, 5 Sheiks, 7 Captain Falcon and 4 Pits to trade for "future" amiibos.... Riiiggghhhhtttt!
Ya trading them for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back