AMV Contest - Top AMVs/Winner Announced

watch

[quote name='hellmutt']I wish I could figure out how to embed Youtube.[/QUOTE]

You can embed using the [media] tags. I actually had to look it up myself because I forgot.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Oh you sonofabitch. XD[/QUOTE]

was that directed at me?

if so...

You Mad bro?

[quote name='bullet25']was that directed at me?

if so...

You Mad bro?[/QUOTE]

Furious. Expectations raised high with Code Geass and then shattered as soon as I heard the audio. :(

[quote name='ShadowX']I found this one interesting![/quote]

i have only watched a few anime series, so i searched those (cowboy bebop, paranoia agent, flcl) with music i like. here are my 2 favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyXWgLByQF8

this one is synced amazingly for the song parabol (first 3ish mins) loved it.
Tool often uses anatomical symbolism with their music, and as this song is about existence, creation of an android (anatomically) fit very well

Here is my second, its a bit to gory, and the song isn't very pg, so viewer discretion. It's not the best fit for the song, and im not a fan of the anime, but i am going to put this as my second just for the first 20 secs of the video. sync is good throughout, but the first image used (after name) to sync a bass guitar scrap... best thing i saw. overall high quality, with good sync, and none of the instant fails of amv (not editing out background noise enough, translation text, failure to recognize art direction, lip syncing characters, choosing clips just cause what they say (he said pot, here is scene with pot, ext.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdmgl2iUf_I

i know it said 1 vid per post, but everyone seemed to interpret it as, multiple post are ok, if they aren't, ignore this one for my first vid posted.

[quote name='An J0e']

i know it said 1 vid per post, but everyone seemed to interpret it as, multiple post are ok, if they aren't, ignore this one for my first vid posted.[/QUOTE]

They're wrong because my rules also said No Double Posts (it would be pointless to let people post three right after another but not in the same post). I just haven't been saying anything. :3

I wonder if I offered more valuable stuff if people would take five seconds to read more than the first few lines of my post...

[quote name='DarkSageRK']They're wrong because my rules also said No Double Posts (it would be pointless to let people post three right after another but not in the same post). I just haven't been saying anything. :3

I wonder if I offered more valuable stuff if people would take five seconds to read more than the first few lines of my post...[/QUOTE]

The Choco has extreme value to me and I followed your rules appropriately. :bouncy:

Let the herd cull themselves I say, make way for those who care~

[quote name='DarkSageRK']They're wrong because my rules also said No Double Posts (it would be pointless to let people post three right after another but not in the same post). I just haven't been saying anything. :3

I wonder if I offered more valuable stuff if people would take five seconds to read more than the first few lines of my post...[/QUOTE]

Read the rules before i did first post, then i started to look through the forum and realized all the random number counts, and people griefeing. going to ignore all of that and go of the op, so i currently have 2 of 3 videos on individual post, so i can add one more submission. Already have an artsy one and a bloody one, guess its time for a dramatic one or a funny one.... TO YOU-TUBE. AWAY.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perhaps people did read the rules and just interpreted them differently, or didn't see that select part.

Here is my last one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i03tb1o6xg

you know its doing it's job when i now MUST SEE THIS MOVIE! i have a feeling i already know it. video creates an amazing narative, and i love the art direction music choices (found it looking for the beatles song)

hope everyone enjoys it, i have enjoyed looking through some of yours :)

[quote name='sippycupz']Perhaps people did read the rules and just interpreted them differently, or didn't see that select part.[/QUOTE]

It's either laziness or stupidity to blame. If you don't care enough to spend five seconds comprehending what I posted, why should you get anything over somebody who did?

And protip: If the Final Fantasy is not: Unlimited, Denzel, Last Order, or Legend of the Crystals, then it is not an anime. AMV stands for Anime Music Video. If I hear you say Final Fantasy 9 is your favorite anime, I will come to your house and slap you.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']It's either laziness or stupidity to blame. If you don't care enough to spend five seconds comprehending what I posted, why should you get anything over somebody who did?

And protip: If the Final Fantasy is not: Unlimited, Denzel, Last Order, or Legend of the Crystals, then it is not an anime. AMV stands for Anime Music Video. If I hear you say Final Fantasy 9 is your favorite anime, I will come to your house and slap you.[/QUOTE]
People make mistakes, such as making weird rules. Besides, it said nothing about triple posts! :cool:

Also, AMV may stand for Anime Music Video, but the real pros know that games are generally considered applicable as well.

All right. This shit's done~

Congrats to people who posted something worthwhile. There were a lot of decent ones, and a lot more absolutely terrible ones.

The greatest of 'em all are posted on the first page. Check that shit out!

bread's done
Back