AMZ: Trade $30, $30 off Dual Shock 4, Trade $20, $20 off Beyond:TS

maxiell

CAGiversary!
Trade In $30, Get $ 30 Bonus Credit Toward a Dualshock 4 Controller
For a limited time, trade in a $30 worth of qualifying video games, consoles or accessories and get $30 bonus credit toward a Dualshock 4 controller in addition to your trade-in value.

How to redeem this offer:
1. Search for your qualifying items using the search below and submit your trade in
2. Send in your item for processing following the instructions provided
3. Wait for your item to be received and graded
4. When your trade in is accepted, add a qualifying Dualshock 4 controller to your cart
5. Your bonus credit will be applied automatically to your purchase
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&docId=1001420741

The page for the Beyond: Two Souls promotion seems to be down right now, but you can see it come up when you try to trade-in. It's $20 off the game.

lock if old

Last edited by a moderator:
Hrm, I saw Amazon had a LE listing & a standard listing, so I assumed they took SMT4 both ways.  But now that I look closer, the LE listing appears to be a Marketplace listing and I only see one listing for it when I specifically search the trade-in section.  Not sure if I want to part with it if I have to give up the extras, I was assuming I could pick it back up later for cheap & still have that stuff.  

Just traded in a 32gb vita card for $70.40 and bought one for $71.99. I'll "pay" $1.50 to save $50 anyday.
my favorite thing about this is that it'll add more 32g vita cards to awd, which helps other people out. so you get some good coupons, amazon and awd each get to sell the card and someone ends up with a discounted 32gb 'used' card at the end. pretty decent deal for everyone.

my favorite thing about this is that it'll add more 32g vita cards to awd, which helps other people out. so you get some good coupons, amazon and awd each get to sell the card and someone ends up with a discounted 32gb 'used' card at the end. pretty decent deal for everyone.
Ironically, I picked that one up from awd for $40 ish. That 32gb is getting tossed around like...well, you get the idea.

Ironically, I picked that one up from awd for $40 ish. That 32gb is getting tossed around like...well, you get the idea.
don't forget you need original factory packaging in good condition for maximum accessory values! if you got a vg/ln 32g vita card from awd for $40, well played good sir.

Thanks for the heads up OP! Gonna switch my preorder for my DS4 over from GameStop. And still contemplating on picking up Beyond: Two Souls. At least we have until the end of October to mull it over.

Should I open my 16 GB vita card before sending it in, or send it in sealed?

I marked "like new" to get the most from the trade.

All morning I have been waiting for Amazon to fix their glitch to submit one of those vita cards. I look away and they start accepting trade ins and lower the TIV for the Vita cards. Can't win them all I guess.

Makes sense. Does anyone know if it applies to this game? Do new copies still come with the full LE rig, or are they down to just the box and game? If I need to send everything in, fine. I just wondered if anyone has done it.
I never include DLC codes and I've never been rejected or downgraded. Done probably 10 or 20 games that originally included codes too.

I really wish we knew that if we did do a $30 trade in that we will get both promotions.

Edit: found my answer.  I made a $30 game trade and it says on my trade account that it was eligible for BOTH promotions! $50 extra bonus for $30 trade in!

Damn, Amazon just destroyed the trade in value for a Ps3 copy of Vanquish.  Earlier today when I kept getting the error, it was $16 for a copy in good condition and now it's $3.85.  This really sucks.

Damn, Amazon just destroyed the trade in value for a Ps3 copy of Vanquish. Earlier today when I kept getting the error, it was $16 for a copy in good condition and now it's $3.85. This really sucks.
Unfortunately, that's to be expected when a good value like that gets posted in a thread for both CAGs and lurkers to see. :cry:

With the bonus that Amazon gave ($30), my GTA trade in is essentially $55.62. I doubt you would want to pay that much. I added Demon's souls to put me over the $30 requirement. And if the $20 bonus towards Beyond Two Souls, My trade is $65.62 splitting the $20 bonus.

I'd have given you more, but I can't offer you a big discount on Beyond 2 Souls or a DS4. ;)

Unfortunately, that's to be expected when a good value like that gets posted in a thread for both CAGs and lurkers to see. :cry:
It's certainly disappointing, because if Amazon's trade in system was functioning properly this morning, I could have hit $20 without sacrificing more than two games (both of which weren't anything too special). Anyone else feel that the only reason Amazon was giving us errors on trade ins was so that they had time to update the values of their inventory?

With the bonus that Amazon gave ($30), my GTA trade in is essentially $55.62. I doubt you would want to pay that much. I added Demon's souls to put me over the $30 requirement. And if the $20 bonus towards Beyond Two Souls, My trade is $65.62 splitting the $20 bonus.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant by ";)".

It's certainly disappointing, because if Amazon's trade in system was functioning properly this morning, I could have hit $20 without sacrificing more than two games (both of which weren't anything too special). Anyone else feel that the only reason Amazon was giving us errors on trade ins was so that they had time to update the values of their inventory?
Not really, since I was able to lock in two trades for Vanquish at that $16.xx value once trade-ins could go through. From the looks of it, the TIV just didn't last very long.

After this trade I should be at about 240$ the bummer is I forgot amazon doesn't sell Nintendo hardware anymore. Any good way to transfer amazon credit to GameStop credit.

gta is 27$ on amazon for 360. im surprised these retailers arent giving more for a high demand game like this
You have to imagine how many they are selling at Full Retail brand new. Also, we know they are paying less if they buy it from the customer, but they know eventually there are going to be piles of used copies available.

Works for me, I traded in a vita 16 gb memory card, they trade in for 38.40..bought one at gamestop yesterday for 39.99 just for this purpose. A couple dollar loss, but I didn't really have any games I wanted to trade in.
$9.62 for 16 GB $ 33.39 for 32 GB

When does the trade-in-value drops for vita cards? Thanks..

Traded in the Fishing Resort controller/game bundle for 30. Wasnt going to get to it and made back what I paid for it.

Wow I havent traded with AMZ for a while...these tivs are crap.
If you can, and have the games...check your older systems. I traded in a couple copies of Goldeneye for the 64 for $8 each. I'm certain that there are more games that Amazon is paying too much for.

gta is 27$ on amazon for 360. im surprised these retailers arent giving more for a high demand game like this
Why? The game made 8 billion dollars in 3 days meaning a lot of people purchased it. Its not so high in demand 2 weeks out as a good number of gamers already have it. You also have to take into account that a lot of those will be flooding the used game market, so theres no incentive to offer high trade in credit on it

I must have gotten in this really late, because the Vita memory card TIVs have dropped like a rock.

EDIT: It seems like everything dropped video game-wise, because there's no way these TIVs would be so shitty.

Yeah, TIV's took a decline over the weekend. Vita cards were trading in for more than their new price, so I kind of expected those to drop, but not everything else.

So if I traded in last of us and the move bundle I have it would be like $51.
Would I get both offers or do they have to be separate trade ins?

I submitted a trade in totaling around $57 and on the confirmation page, it listed both the Dualshock 4 and Beyond promotions. I'm assuming that means you'll get both :)

When I check my trade-in account section, it says "Eligible for 2 promotions" next to my trade-in from today.

I'll have to go through my games. If anyone isn't going to use their credit on a Dualshock 4, let me know, I'll buy it off you.

bread's done
Back