An educated assessment of why Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is a bad game.

danny-o

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
pulled from an EBgames.com review.

"I hate the grand theft auto zanra.it stinks who want to beable to jackcars ,race ,shoot and kill people,do missions and have fun boring"

[quote name='danny-o']pulled from an EBgames.com review.

"I hate the grand theft auto zanra.it stinks who want to beable to jackcars ,race ,shoot and kill people,do missions and have fun boring"[/quote]

Ohhh ohhh I do I do

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']you mispelled "assessment" right after the word "educated", oh the irony...[/quote]

fixed it. :roll:

[quote name='Kaijufan']I wish EBgames had an employee who would go through and read the reviews and delete reviews like that.[/quote]

I wish that Ebgames had capable employees PERIOD.

What's the point of even having reviews like this on EB's site anyway? All that seems to be posted are mindless 10 year olds opinions blabbering about some game that either isn't out yet, or that "sucks" to them.

[quote name='danny-o']pulled from an EBgames.com review.

"I hate the grand theft auto zanra.it stinks who want to beable to jackcars ,race ,shoot and kill people,do missions and have fun boring"[/quote]

Sheesh! If there's one thing Nintendo has a lot of, it's illiterate GTA bashers...

[quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='Kaijufan']I wish EBgames had an employee who would go through and read the reviews and delete reviews like that.[/quote]

I wish that Ebgames had capable employees PERIOD.[/quote]

You must have a bad store.
The store manager and a couple of the guys working at my local EB are great. Though I only go there a couple of times a month, they remember what I've bought previously and suggest things that I may enjoy.

[quote name='Devin'][quote name='danny-o']pulled from an EBgames.com review.

Sheesh! If there's one thing Nintendo has a lot of, it's illiterate GTA bashers...[/quote]

What are you talking about? Nintendo and Sega fans would never type that. I mean, what other companies have edutainment titles like Mario teaches typing or Typing of the Dead on thier consoles? A Nintendo or Sega fan would at least be able to type correctly. :)

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='Kaijufan']I wish EBgames had an employee who would go through and read the reviews and delete reviews like that.[/quote]

You must have a bad store.
The store manager and a couple of the guys working at my local EB are great. Though I only go there a couple of times a month, they remember what I've bought previously and suggest things that I may enjoy.[/quote]
Thats because their EB androids, hell bent on satisfying customers and conquering the world. Don't ever snub a recommendation, or we'll never hear from you again.

[quote name='bignick'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']
Ohhh ohhh I do I do[/quote]

He wasnt asking who wants a mustache ride..... JK[/quote]

lmao

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Devin'][quote name='danny-o']pulled from an EBgames.com review.

Sheesh! If there's one thing Nintendo has a lot of, it's illiterate GTA bashers...[/quote]

What are you talking about? Nintendo and Sega fans would never type that. I mean, what other companies have edutainment titles like Mario teaches typing or Typing of the Dead on thier consoles? A Nintendo or Sega fan would at least be able to type correctly. :)[/quote]

I could've sworn that Mario Teaches Typing was a title for PCs only...

In any case, I have yet to find a useful review on the EB website. I'm perfectly fine with using GameRankings, thank you very much.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']You know, the expert use of English in that review reminds me of a poster here... but I am not naming names. :whistle2:$[/quote]

sssssssssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeecage!

[quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='Kaijufan']I wish EBgames had an employee who would go through and read the reviews and delete reviews like that.[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Playing it now, it's more fun than Vice city. In short it's a good game, the review is a load of shit by someone that was either kidding or retarded.

End of story.

It is not nice to make blanket judgements :(

I once worked for EB and was a great bed of knowledge for all my customers - I also remembered them all and gave them honest opinions of everything.

I quit after they started *making* you upsell terrible products, and spew a bunch of crap about pre-orders and warranties.

It is not the employees fault they have to be so lame anymore, the company requires it - and they hire a lot of morons.

Yep. and if one person doesn't fit into their mold, they've got stacks and stacks of applications they can pick from from people who think that working in a game store is the coolest thing ever

GTA games get boring just doing missions, that's why I'm glad it's a free roaming game. Without that it would be fairly boring.

[quote name='Alpha2']Playing it now, it's more fun than Vice city. In short it's a good game, the review is a load of shit by someone that was either kidding or retarded.

End of story.[/quote]

It's a great game, new types of missions add a ton of replay, all in all, my summer will be filled with play of GTA:SA, halo 2, hl2 etc. DEFINATLEY one of the top 5 games of the year.

[quote name='Devin'][quote name='danny-o']pulled from an EBgames.com review.

Jumping to conclusions is not just retarded, but it's fun too!

bread's done
Back