An ignorant man-child and a jobless oaf still reside in the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
pesscha.png

Peescha rows.

The owners also unanimously approved Stan Kroenke's proposal to purchase majority ownership of the St. Louis Rams, assuming he turns over control of two other teams he owns -- the NBA's Denver Nuggets and the NHL's Colorado Avalanche -- to his son.

Kroenke owns 40 percent of the downtrodden Rams and exercised his right to purchase the rest of the team from the Rosenbloom family for a reported $750 million.

"Obviously, all of us know and respect Stan," commissioner Roger Goodell said. "He's been a terrific owner in the NFL and we're confident he will continue to be a great owner."
Kroenke must turn over operational and financial control of the Nuggets and Avalanche to his 30-year-old son, Josh, by the end of the year. He must give up his majority stake in the teams by December 2014 to meet NFL rules against cross-ownership of franchises in other NFL cities.

I wanted to own a major sports franchise by the time I was 30. :cry:

[quote name='zewone']Yeah it is.

Shits on Rock Band in my opinion. I wish it was supported more.

DJ Hero 2 should be sick as hell.[/QUOTE]

This post fails. DJ Hero kept me interested for maybe 2 weeks tops. Rock Band is the game that keeps on giving.

http://blogs.app.com/saywhat/2010/08/25/mom-throws-away-action-figures-son-burns-down-house/

A Japanese man has pleaded guilty to burning down his family’s home after his mother threw away some of his toy robots.

Yoshifumi Takabe told Kobe District Court in western Japan that he became suicidal after losing the toys, which he says were partners with which he wanted to spend his life, ABC News reports.

In retaliation, Yoshifumi, a factory worker who lived with his mother, torched the home because he wanted to die in the fire with his other robots from the Gundam 1970s space wars animated TV series.
The 30-year-old’s mother told the court that she had long complained about the toys that were cluttering the house. She said there were enough to fill 300 boxes.

The blaze on Aug. 9 of last year completely destroyed their two-story wooden house. No one was injured.

Where’s r2d2 when you need him?

Chuplayers brother?

LoL. More rats are abandoning ship at work. The guy who replaced the other guy who left is now leaving. That makes 5 people in the last month alone. I think they cut full-timers pay by 20% and that's why everybody's bailed out.

I'm surprised all these people have been able to find jobs.

I'm part time, and live with my parents, so I'm not even bothering to look for jobs, because I know there are non in what I do. And I HATE job hunting. I did more than enough of it throughout my 20s. I really should take some certification classes or something for purchasing though. Anybody know where to find stuff like that?

[quote name='2DMention']LoL. More rats are abandoning ship at work. The guy who replaced the other guy who left is now leaving. That makes 5 people in the last month alone. I think they cut full-timers pay by 20% and that's why everybody's bailed out.

I'm surprised all these people have been able to find jobs.

I'm part time, and live with my parents, so I'm not even bothering to look for jobs, because I know there are non in what I do. And I HATE job hunting. I did more than enough of it throughout my 20s. I really should take some certification classes or something for purchasing though. Anybody know where to find stuff like that?[/QUOTE]

I'm not familiar with any certifications for purchasing. I imagine an employer would want at least an associates degree in Bus. Man. for that. FWIW, My brother's employer is using people with B.A.'s for merchandising positions right now (they used to just higher J.C. drop-outs and some HS grads for this).

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I'm not familiar with any certifications for purchasing. I imagine an employer would want at least an associates degree in Bus. Man. for that. FWIW, My brother's employer is using people with B.A.'s for merchandising positions right now (they used to just higher J.C. drop-outs and some HS grads for this).[/QUOTE]

I did some looking, and you'd be surprised. There are some, but it's hard to find.

I have an A.A. in Accounting Technology. (I have a B.S. in Telecommunications and worked in that field briefly, but didn't care for it).

Merchandising as in retail clerks and stokers? Wow. It's worse out there than they say.

[quote name='2DMention']I did some looking, and you'd be surprised. There are some, but it's hard to find.

I have an A.A. in Accounting Technology. (I have a B.S. in Telecommunications and worked in that field briefly, but didn't care for it).

Merchandising as in retail clerks and stokers? Wow. It's worse out there than they say.[/QUOTE]
Sort of like a 3rd party stocker, as in in-store display installs and additional B2B product / stock sales and localized product sales tracking for just in time inventory supply.

I had Thai food for the first time last night and it was delicious. 1 out of 3 hot peppers was enough for me though, 2 was way too spicy. All my beef jerky showed up yesterday too.

They added Muppets Avatar stuff to the marketplace, and the Kirmit prop is really cool.

I love how the first 2 weeks of my calc class will be hell because I am fucking terrible at precalc, but after that I know all of the calculus already. :lol:

[quote name='Number83']Be careful of those, Jessmachine...They can become addicting.[/QUOTE]

I try to be. Been a bit down lately.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Need more MS Points. I hate that Amazon only allows 1 purchase per month :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Seriously? That's so gay.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I never got into The Muppets, however, I did enjoy watching Muppet Babies as a kid.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Blast from the collective past.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ju75XsCO4o[/media]

[quote name='2DMention']This post fails. DJ Hero kept me interested for maybe 2 weeks tops. Rock Band is the game that keeps on giving.[/QUOTE]
Shut up.

Using Sony Vegas for the first time... It shits all over Adobe Premiere.

Saw Ron White at the Ice House comedy club yesterday, did a set during the Latino comedy showcase.

I think the glass of whiskey is somehow grafted onto his hand.

damn. if i was smarter i would have started a gamefly trial a few days ago to get mafia 2. now i'll never be able to get it from them. :/

[quote name='utopianmachine']Same here. Blast from the collective past.

[/QUOTE]

The free movie at Regal Cinemas was Muppets take Manhattan which has what served as the idea for the Muppet Babies Cartoon (great song, btw). Unfortunately we could only watch maybe 45 minutes of the movie before the kids got too restless and we had to leave.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUdoua5JSs[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brak']Using Sony Vegas for the first time... It shits all over Adobe Premiere.[/QUOTE]
I've kicked around getting Vegas, but the reviews are love it or hate it.

Which version are you using?

[quote name='flowery']Just put a batch of brownies in the oven...non-special brownies unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if I'm missing out on life, having never tried special brownies.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']it wasn't very fun i almost went to the hospital :([/QUOTE]

Sounds not too far off from me in high school. Took four caffeine pills one day. I swear I've never heard my heart beat so fast.

[quote name='TheRock88']So that means you guys can actually hear me now?[/QUOTE]

No. Your headset still sucks.

[quote name='munch']This is going to coincide with the Kinect update and the next banwave.[/QUOTE]

Nice. An excuse to buy a 360 S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back