An ignorant man-child and a jobless oaf still reside in the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='utopianmachine']I wonder if I'm missing out on life, having never tried special brownies.[/QUOTE]

Not really in my opinion. I prefer to smoke my product. I never got around to making tea out of it though.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010..._medium=social&utm_campaign=god_of_war_082610

On Wednesday, September 1st from 4:00pm to 7:00pm, we’re taking over the El Portal Theater in North Hollywood, Los Angeles, and bringing together, for the first time in history, the entire cast of God of War Game Directors for a roundtable discussion filmed in front of a live studio audience, including: David Jaffe, Cory Barlog, Stig Asmussen, Ru Weerasuiya, and Dana Jan.

As with all epic events, we’ll have gifts and prizes for all in attendance, but be sure to get there early! Seating is first come, first serve, and there’s only a total of 150 seats available.
Im so fucken there.!:whee:

I killed 200 squirrels today and got the holographic sight.

P1000605.jpg

P1000615.jpg

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I've kicked around getting Vegas, but the reviews are love it or hate it.

Which version are you using?[/QUOTE]
Pro 9.0.

It's everything I've ever wanted in a video editor.

I made this just a little while ago. I'm gonna work on it a little more, but it's intended for my front page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j13AD6PVXfA

You can click through to watch it in HD.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']:lol: @ 200 squirrels.
Are you going to get a 3x magnifier optic with a FTS mount for that?[/QUOTE]

Nahhh, rail space is limited on my Kel-Tec. Not nearly as much as an AR. Plus, I'm not looking to do any long range shooting with this. Nothing over 100 yards probably.

I would like to get covers for it though.

Oh, and I'm glad somebody finally got the joke.

EDIT: Yes, Vegas is MUCH better than Premier. Why? Because you don't need a PHD is astrophysics to use it, and yet it's more powerful than most video editing software out there. I have Pro 9.0 as well.

[quote name='munch']I cannot wait for The Social Network.[/QUOTE]

I hope Fincher does a good job with the The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

What park(s) are you going to, sean?

I went to Magic Kingdom and EPCOT 2 Christmases ago and they were both really awesome. I really want to go to Hollywood Studios. It's even worse because I live right here. :[

Each park twice and we're staying at the Polynesian.

We're also on the meal plan, so I'm getting the most expensive dinner each night :cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']Each park twice and we're staying at the Polynesian.

We're also on the meal plan, so I'm getting the most expensive dinner each night :cool:[/QUOTE]
I'm not much of a fruity drink fan . . .but that piña colada @ the top floor Polynesian bar is fantastic.

I also really enjoyed the animal park and that jungle bar & grill place there.

We're also on the meal plan, so I'm getting the most expensive dinner each night :cool:[/QUOTE]
That must be a pretty penny. It'll be an awesome trip though.

When Chika and I went on Christmas a few years ago, we got there on Christmas day -- 12/26, we did just about EVERYTHING worth doing in all 5 parks. ;)

I think the Hollywood themed one was my favorite, between the Rock N' Rollercoaster and the Haunted Hotel deally. Also, the muppet show and everything else we caught -- there were a few more things I wouldn't have minded seeing, but I was pretty happy catching most of that stuff, as I hadn't been to Disney in like 21 years at that point.

[quote name='seanr1221']World, H3ll.

---

LP, I hope none of your investments are ruined :(

major-nelson-xbox-avatar-082610.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Investments? That was announced back at E3...I'm sure everything unlocked/purchased will get updated as well.

[quote name='munch']I cannot wait for The Social Network.[/QUOTE]

Same. May have to use my free passes on that.

Seriously, Tampax had this promotion where you buy a box of tampons, you get a free movie ticket good up to $12. Craziest thing ever. Like getting a toy at the bottom of your cereal box.

[quote name='Rocko']I just realized I've been on CAG for 5 years. That's really long. I wonder if it'll be around in 5 more. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I feel young. I'm only 4.

[quote name='munch']I cannot wait for The Social Network.[/QUOTE]Same.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Todd Bosley AKA Lloyd AKA The Ugly Kid was on Weeds![/QUOTE]:lol:

That skittles commercial he's in is wack. Still looks exactly the same. :\

I haven't been to the theater since Inception. I want to see Scott Pilgrim, and The Expendables but with the way the schedule for this weekend is looking, I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I'm not much of a fruity drink fan . . .but that piña colada @ the top floor Polynesian bar is fantastic.

I also really enjoyed the animal park and that jungle bar & grill place there.[/QUOTE]

I'll try it.

Also, for dinner I think we have reservations every night. On my girlfriends birthday, we're going to the princess dinner in Epcot. Maybe I can get a picture with all the ladies :bouncy:

On the meal plan you only pay for tip. 60.00 meals here I come!

[quote name='Rocko']That must be a pretty penny. It'll be an awesome trip though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can't wait. Price wasn't too bad since my parents and sister are going too. A little over a thousand a person.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']When Chika and I went on Christmas a few years ago, we got there on Christmas day -- 12/26, we did just about EVERYTHING worth doing in all 5 parks. ;)

I think the Hollywood themed one was my favorite, between the Rock N' Rollercoaster and the Haunted Hotel deally. Also, the muppet show and everything else we caught -- there were a few more things I wouldn't have minded seeing, but I was pretty happy catching most of that stuff, as I hadn't been to Disney in like 21 years at that point.[/QUOTE]

You mean the Tower of Terror? I love that.

I also heard the new Toy Story ride is great.

I'm upset they got rid of Who Wants to be a Millionaire for American Idol :(

Wasn't Kinect getting its own simplified dashboard?

Maybe it's just the guy taking pictures on an SDTV, but that dashboard looks kind of ugly. As long as it's streamlined and loads a lot more quickly, I'd be fine with it.

The avatar heads are gigantic, as big as its torso. That was okay when it was super deformed, but now it just looks kind of creepy.

[quote name='seanr1221']I also heard the new Toy Story ride is great.[/QUOTE]

My husband and I went there for our Honeymoon in January. I wanted to ride the Toy Story ride so bad, but the lines were crazy-long. Didn't know about the passes until too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back