An Incomplete List of the Clearance Games at TRU updated Sept 2

benboxer

CAGiversary!
Here's some new clearance starting Monday September 3. It looks like it could be YMMV. One store has Elder Scrolls IV dropping to 29.99 while another will drop it to 29.98. I have no idea why. So again it could be YMMV.

GBA
Arthur and the Invisibles 19.98
Flushed Away 14.98
Koala Bears 9.98
Princess Nsh(?) gift pack 7.98
Shrek 2/Madagascar 2 pack 14.98
Veggie Tales 9.98

DS
Arthur and the Invisibles 14.98
Brain Boost Beta Wave 11.98
Castlevania PoR 10.98
Chicken Little 14.98
March of the Penguins Gift Pack 9.98
Megaman ZX 16.98
Princess Nsh(?) gift pack 9.98
Tamagotchi Connection Corner Shop 2(I think) 15.98-17.98

PSP
Blitz the League 19.98
Brothers in Arms 14.98-16.98
LA Rush 14.98
Metal Gear Portable Ops 9.98
ATV Offroad Fury Pro 21.98-25.98
Rapala Trophies 14.98
Sega Genesis Collection 23.98
Sid Meier's Pirates 14.98
Snoopy vs Red Baron 14.98
Splinter Cell Essentials 19.98-25.98

GameCube
Ice Age 2 19.98
Splinter Cell DA 19.98

Playstation 2
24: the Game 19.98
Ace Combat Zero 22.98
Arthur and the Invisibles 14.98-22.98
D1 Grand Prix 19.98
Dance Factory 19.98-28.98
DDR Max 2 game only 14.98
Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Bundle 14.98
GTA Trilogy 19.98
Greg Hastings Paintball 24.98
Guitar Hero Guitar by Activision 34.98
Okami 19.98
Real World Golf Bundle 34.98
Strawberry Shortcake Sweet Dreams 9.98
Veggie Tales 9.98

Playstation 3
Fight Night Round 3 25.98
Genji 29.98

XBox
DDR Ultramix 3 20.98
DDR Ultramix 3 Bundle(skn290065) 34.98
Far Cry- don't know if its Instincts or Evolution(skn490684) 14.98
Splinter Cell DA 19.98-29.98

Dead or Alive 4 29.98
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires

This is already posted in the TRU clearance I believe and the price varies. My TRU in school has it for $29.98 while my TRU at home has it for $49.98.

I have one I picked up from Kmart a few weeks back. I don't have a PS2 anymore, so I'll trade it out. Anyone that wants it, PM me.

Not sure if these have been posted in the thread or not (so sorry if it's a repost) but today:

Ace Combat X (PSP) - $14.98
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires (360) - $12.98
Top Spin 2 (360) - $9.98

Nothing amazing, but 3 good games for $30ish with tax included made for a decent deal.

PS2 DMC 5th ann Set 12.98
GC Donkey Konga w/Bongos 9.90

DMC finally dropped from 24.98. Got one for me and one for my bro and DK for the little girl makes 3 for the B2G1 deal. Wanted burnout revenge, but it like DMC was at an old price point last week and today the last couple of copies were all gone.

Picked up Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence for $10.98 at the Toys R Us at Regency in Jax, FL. As of yesterday they had 3 left behind the glass with the price clearly labeled below it. Nothing on the shelf. Seemed like a pretty nice deal.

-Dantax

I was at Toy's R Us yesterday, and mine had Splinter Cell: Essentials for a full $40, so I guess that price is YMMV (I had him actually scan it, although my store seems to be pretty good about relabeling stuff).

I saw:

Dungeon Seige: Throne of Agony (PSP) - $9.98
Sid Meier's Pirates (PSP) - $8.48
Arthur and the Invisibles (PS2) - $7.98

Idiot working on Videogames Department didn't rangup right. He should Hit Promo key to knock down extra 20% off clarance price on my game "Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires". So I endup Pay $16 plus taxes. Shaq fu him. I'll go back later next week with coupon book return & rebuy it.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Idiot working on Videogames Department didn't rangup right. He should Hit Promo key to knock down extra 20% off clarance price on my game "Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires". So I endup Pay $16 plus taxes. Shaq fu him. I'll go back later next week with coupon book return & rebuy it.[/quote]
When did they start 20% off again?

[quote name='jdawgg76']When did they start 20% off again?[/quote]

I don't think they did start that up again. The 20% off clearance has been over for well over a month.

hey spooge, is the TRU Big Book coming up soon?

coz i remember it was the same time last year when the big book comes out.

EDIT: Oh crap! never mind, found the other thread.

[quote name='topnotch97']hey spooge, is the TRU Big Book coming up soon?

coz i remember it was the same time last year when the big book comes out.

EDIT: Oh crap! never mind, found the other thread.[/quote]

Yep. Fortunately (for me anyways), I don't work for TRU anymore. I'm happily out of the retail game. :D

[quote name='sp00ge']Yep. Fortunately (for me anyways), I don't work for TRU anymore. I'm happily out of the retail game. :D[/QUOTE]

wha? you got tired of offering folks with opening up Credit Cards? ;) :applause:

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']It hurts just to read that. :([/quote]
The grammar? lack of proper sentence structure? The fact I *could* have bought Barbie Horse Adventures at full price? That I paid for ANYTHING at full price?

if it was the bad, bad Grammar...

It was early. My English brain wasn't quite awake yet -- sorry to cause your brain undue stress!

If it was full price...

I mis-spoke there. Before the Best Buy GGC died, I bought a lot of stuff at JUST $5.00 off, I'm just so used to buying all my games for at least a 33% discount now, it FEELS like paying full price, to just get $5 off -- although I DID pay full price for Okami. I wanted to see the game do well, so I bought it on day one at full price.

But then Capcom closed Clover anyways, so it didn't really help :whistle2:(

My local TRU has about five Disgaea 2 remaining, however, they still ring up as $49.99. Will the price be reduced eventually or does the fact that it has not yet changed mean it probably won't? An employee working in the video game department told me they update their system every Saturday so I am tempted to call every Sunday for a price check, but I don't want to annoy them if the price will never change.

For the PSP I scored SNOOPY VS RED BARON (which is really fun) for 14.9x but Sid Mier's Pirates was still 29.99.

I hope it will drop as I love that game!

-

[quote name='fungaljones']My local TRU has about five Disgaea 2 remaining, however, they still ring up as $49.99. Will the price be reduced eventually or does the fact that it has not yet changed mean it probably won't? An employee working in the video game department told me they update their system every Saturday so I am tempted to call every Sunday for a price check, but I don't want to annoy them if the price will never change.[/quote]

Mine has about 8 of them that ring up @ $39.98. I've been checking them for months...

bread's done
Back