An OTT and very adult topic. Can excessive masterubation have side effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']I returned some stuff to gamestop yesterday, but the refund hasn't shown up in my bank account yet.[/quote]

What did you return?

I hope they'll do a refund, but i'll take store credit too.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm going to head over and try to return Battlefield.[/QUOTE]

Ahaha, what happened?

Weren't you the one giving us guff for hating on BF?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It's not a $60 game.[/QUOTE]

I could (probably did) have told you that.

Didn't you get 25% off? How much was it?

Did you ever see 1408?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What did you return?

I hope they'll do a refund, but i'll take store credit too.[/quote]
Two copies of Marvel vs Capcom 2. I wanted to keep one and sell the other, but neither of the damn things would play in my xbox. They were almost perfectly clean and scratch free too. I tried my other xbox games and they played fine. I don't know wtf was wrong with them.

[quote name='zewone']I could (probably did) have told you that.

Didn't you get 25% off? How much was it?

Did you ever see 1408?[/quote]

Yes, remember? I told you that you were right about it sucking.

I paid full price.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yes, remember? I told you that you were right about it sucking.

I paid full price.[/QUOTE]

No, I never saw your review of 1408. I just remember us arguing about it beforehand.

Damn, full price... take that shit back.

What in the fuck, aren't you on a fixed income? Shoulda used that coupon, those and the B2G1F with EDGE are sick for getting full priced $60 titles at nearly half off.

I'm getting so sick of these gimmicks used in tv shows, even foreign shows. Take Doctor Who, the doctor gets shot, begins regenerating, they pull some BS and he ends up staying the same. All so last week's episode was a cliffhanger.

[quote name='zewone']No, I never saw your review of 1408. I just remember us arguing about it beforehand.

Damn, full price... take that shit back.[/quote]

If I remember right, we were arguing about reviews. My position was that since it got good reviews, it was worth checking out for free.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What in the fuck, aren't you on a fixed income? Shoulda used that coupon, those and the B2G1F with EDGE are sick for getting full priced $60 titles at nearly half off.[/quote]

I'm not on a fixed income. Besides, my girl bought it as an early birthday gift.

[quote name='zewone']Apparently, for life too. Shit's real out there.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better, They yanked your tag from my blog post as well, even though I was talking about you.

It's cool guys, I, Seanr1221, will have sex with lilboo.

Bioshocked, I think JFD said that they haven't yet.
It'll probably happen next week...is what he said to me.

:rofl:

That profile copying shit is dollar signs($$$$$$y, not money). He'll let you pound him, boo! Bring a blunt, rent a hotel room, and its awwwn.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']It's cool guys, I, Seanr1221, will have sex with lilboo.

Bioshocked, I think JFD said that they haven't yet.
It'll probably happen next week...is what he said to me.[/QUOTE]

:whee:

[quote name='tiredfornow']button - AIM~![/quote]
It's Seanard to you, lady!

[quote name='seanr1221']:whee:[/quote]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:whee:[/quote]

[quote name='seanr1221']:whee:[/quote]
:whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back