And after 21 years, the streak is over...

rvdrock

CAGiversary!
Until today, I had gone 21 years without throwing up, but finally food poisoning got to me today...damnit! And for the record I am 26...

sein.jpg

What's the deal with throwing up?

[quote name='Staind204']haha, What ended up making Jerry puke? I can't remember.[/QUOTE]
Black and White cookie

I haven't thrown up in a really long time, I can't even remember the last time really. I'm 21. I just had my wisdom teeth out this week, and though I was going to get sick this week, but it didn't happen.

Impressive OP!

I threw up earlier this year. Had to drive home with a massive hang over without breakfast, from Chicago up to the north burbs, in morning rush hour traffic. that was the longest hour of my life.

I ran into my house, went to the bathroom and puked my guts out. my mom came in and said "well isn't that just lovely" :lol:

[quote name='Apossum']Impressive OP!

I threw up earlier this year. Had to drive home with a massive hang over without breakfast, from Chicago up to the north burbs, in morning rush hour traffic. that was the longest hour of my life.

I ran into my house, went to the bathroom and puked my guts out. my mom came in and said "well isn't that just lovely" :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hmm, that's helped as well, I've never gotten so drunk I've had to puke.

I hadn't thrown up from drinking in ages, but I managed to do so last night. All I know is that I had roughly 2/3 a bottle of Jameson last night (over a 6-7 hour time span, so while an absurd amount of alcohol, in that context it's a bit more understandable).

I did not make a mess, I threw up right in the toilet, cleaned up, and went to bed. Even woke up feeling great this morning (a lil' dehydrated, but otherwise fine). Even spent 4+ hours cleaning up the kitchen and backyard (which, since it is 95+ out and humid, helped cleanse my system a bit more, too).

Whiskey and Cincinnati-style cheese coneys work faster and more consistently than any amount of food poisoning. :)

[quote name='dcfox']Black and White cookie[/QUOTE]

Yes.

"Look to the cookie, Elaine!"

"...The two sides aren't getting along."

[quote name='mykevermin']I hadn't thrown up from drinking in ages, but I managed to do so last night. All I know is that I had roughly 2/3 a bottle of Jameson last night (over a 6-7 hour time span, so while an absurd amount of alcohol, in that context it's a bit more understandable).

I did not make a mess, I threw up right in the toilet, cleaned up, and went to bed. Even woke up feeling great this morning (a lil' dehydrated, but otherwise fine). Even spent 4+ hours cleaning up the kitchen and backyard (which, since it is 95+ out and humid, helped cleanse my system a bit more, too).

Whiskey and Cincinnati-style cheese coneys work faster and more consistently than any amount of food poisoning. :)[/QUOTE]

Mmm Jameson. A Drink or two of that can put me right down.

God, I hate puking. Whenever I get the flu, I get it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

I'm envious that you haven't puked in so long, OP.

[quote name='Strell']
sein.jpg

What's the deal with throwing up?[/quote]

just watched that episode today lol. black and white cookie

[quote name='rvdrock']Until today, I had gone 21 years without throwing up, but finally food poisoning got to me today...damnit! And for the record I am 26...[/quote]How did it feel?

[quote name='mykevermin']I hadn't thrown up from drinking in ages, but I managed to do so last night. All I know is that I had roughly 2/3 a bottle of Jameson last night (over a 6-7 hour time span, so while an absurd amount of alcohol, in that context it's a bit more understandable).

Whiskey and Cincinnati-style cheese coneys work faster and more consistently than any amount of food poisoning. :)[/quote]

GmooJ's story:

I hadn't thrown up from drinking in a few days, but I managed to do so a few hours ago. All I know is that I had roughly 2/3 a bottle of El Jimador last night (over a 20-25 minute time span, so while an absurd amount of alcohol, in that context it's just stupid).

I did make a mess, I threw up right in the backyard, garbage can, sidewalk hit on some chicks, and went to bed. Even woke up feeling dead this morning (really dehydrated, but otherwise fine). Even spent 4+ hours sleeping in the truck and backyard (which, since it is 95+ out and humid, helped cleanse my system a bit more, too).

Booze
and more Booze work faster and more consistently than any amount of food poisoning. :)[/quote]

My worst vomit experience came from food poisoning. Beef stew from Tim Horton's followed up with stake for dinner. That night it was not fun. Chunks of stake hitting the back of your teeth as you vomit is a terrible feeling.

[quote name='Sulik2']My worst vomit experience came from food poisoning. Beef stew from Tim Horton's followed up with stake for dinner. That night it was not fun. Chunks of stake hitting the back of your teeth as you vomit is a terrible feeling.[/quote]
Stake fucks me up bad too....

It was a Philly Cheese steak from a place I had never tried...guess what, I'm not trying again...

As far as how it felt...when my stomach was upset I had eaten a piece of cheese....lets just say that was not the wisest move, I'm just glad I haven't thrown up in a few hours, I think I am done thank GOD!

[quote name='AshesofWake']anybody ever vomit in their sleep and wake up to dry vomit all over the bed...good times....[/quote]

not me, but my friend drank to much one night and woke up to vomit on his shirt and stuck to his wallet chain.

Pretty funny to watch him try and explain that to everyone :applause:

I think I've gained an immunity to vomiting, but I'm not trying to act cocky, as it could still happen. I haven't thrown up in 10 years, not since I had a feast of Chinese food, egg fu-yung (or however it's spelled), which all came up in seemingly whole patties. Since then, all of my stomach problems have moreso led me to using the toilet.... alot. I had a bad batch of cheese fries at steak n' shake - I had toilet trouble. I had a very bad case of food poisoning after eating a chicken caesar wrap at Meijer - again, I had to run to the toilet.

So I don't know, maybe not throwing up has caused my colon to be more receptive to stomach problems, idk what's better lol, using the bathroom over and over, which leads to skin loss (if you know what I mean), or throwing up,

Anyway.............. :)

i havent thrown up from food or illness in about 17 years, the last time i threw up from booze was my 23rd birthday, over 2 years ago.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']i havent thrown up from food or illness in about 17 years, the last time i threw up from booze was my 23rd birthday, over 2 years ago.[/quote]

Fry is gay, isn't he?

I too broke my streak of not throwing up recently
I drank WAY too much Vodka. Probably would have been in a bad way if I hadn't blew chunks.

I think the last time I blew it was about ten years ago . . .

haha i was actually sick today, i ate the greasiest cheeseburger of all time and it wasn't sittin' on my stomach for shit.

yeah i owned teh throne.

Weird, about a month ago I ended an 18 or so year streak of not puking.

I stood up, felt really dizzy, and had to run to the bathroom. Wasn't feeling any stomach problems other than the dizziness, either.

Also, that instance now puts me at tied for times I've thrown up with times I've been directly thrown up on by other adults. That's a pretty fun statistic, I think, but it was more fun when it was more times by other people.

[quote name='AshesofWake']anybody ever vomit in their sleep and wake up to dry vomit all over the bed...good times....[/quote]

Thats how Jimi Hendrix and John Bonham died.....They both choked on their own vomit.

Well luckily, I did not throw up in my sleep, I feel about 70% better today, but I'm still not going to work, since my off day was ruined by that shit yesterday.

I'm quickly approaching the OP's record, I'm pleased to say.

My last upchuckery was in September of 1988, at the tender age of eleven, while on an inter-state family vacation (which sucked, given the flu-ravaged state of my sister, aunt and I).

Nineteen years and some change, and counting! Twenty sure sounds dandy!

If I can claim the North American record, do I at least get a key to the city from a mayor? I don't even care whose mayor; it's not like I'm gonna NEED a key to Duluth if I live in Texas, but let that not diminish the awesomeness of having it just in case.

Ate at Long John Silver's once and had a cherry Icee afterwards.

The next morning, there was red vomit everywhere. I was very young (10-11). Wouldn't eat LJS for years.

For some reason, three specific times I vomited stick out.

The first one.. I was about four or five. I woke up from sleep and felt sick. I ran to my mom's room. I said "Mom, I'm going to throw up" and ran to the bathroom.. didn't even have a chance to lift the lid.. threw up everywhere. God it was gross.

The second.. the day after a wedding.. had too much ice cream (five bowls, w00t) the day before, was playing "Ren and Stimpy: Fire Dogs". I want to find this game. It was a blockbuster exclusive rental, so it'll be tough.

The third.. I was home with food poisoning or a stomach bug.. I threw up everything to the point where I began throwing up water/sprite, then just dry heaving. I remember fading in and out of conciousness, and for some reason, the TV was on Nickelodeon, and when I woke up before I puked water, I heard the theme to "David The Gnome". I can't watch/hear the theme without feeling sick.

And in case you're wondering, no, I didn't click on the link to get the URL to it. I searched for it, right clicked and copied the link's location. Seriously. I can't watch that opening video, it makes me feel sick.

Sucks. I rarely throw up myself (about 3 times total in the past 20 years of my life).

When I feel sick, I have massive diarrhea. :rofl:

bread's done
Back