And the winner is...

I, too, vote upright. Fighting games would be no good on a cocktail. It also kind of depends on where you're going to put it -- an upright would look good in a basement next to a pool table : )

I can't imagine playing fighting/action games on a cocktail, mainly classics and maybe puzzle games. Upright is just more versatile, you shouldn't be sitting down at an arcade playing Street Fighter or Soul Caliber.

So upright, unless you're really looking for something a little more quirky.

Happy 4th of July to all my CAGs.
Just a friendly reminder to get your name in before 12:00pm PST and get entered to win your choice of FIV, Meteos, NFSU2 or Incredibles. I will announce the winner on July 5th.

You put a chair at the upright. Also you will be able to build a bigger control panel. Assuming you want to have 2 players and 6 buttons, you could also put in the trackball and spinner. You will want to get an Ipaq to simplify the buttons and joystick.

I say upright so you can relive the glory days by learning how to eat pizza with just your mouth again. Perhaps even nachos.

...Phreak5k with Post #34
I used the random number generator and he will be recieving FFIV in the mail. Thanks to everyone voting and commenting. The voting winner is Upright and I will be ordering the parts in the next month or so. So stay tuned.

bread's done
Back