Android Deals Thread V2

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The old thread hadn't been updated in quite some time, so I decided to make a new one. If you happen to see a sale not listed in the OP, go ahead and post it and I will be sure it's added. The same goes for anything listed that has expired as most sales have no set time frame, let me know and I will remove expired sales. Thanks!

Google Play
Ongoing Android Game Sales & Specials
King's League: Odyssey - $2.99 $0.99
Waking Mars - $2.99 $1.99
Worms 3 - $4.99 $0.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - $4.99 $0.99 
Infinite Universe - $5.99 $0.99
Alien Breed - $4.99 $0.99

Miscellaneous Android App Sales & Specials
Nothing of note right now...

Amazon Android Appstore
Free-App-Of-The-Day: 10/9
Alphabet Aquarium Vol 1 - Normal price: $1.99

Sales and Specials
Nothing right now...

Other Sales and Promotions
Nothing right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing Spider-Man 2 doesn't even show up in the amazon appstore app for me. It's 1.99 on the google store, so not a huge price difference.

Do you actually need Prime? And do you have to watch the whole thing or just start it?

I don't have prime, and I just started an episode I owned and stopped it, so I'll see if I get coins, I guess.

Same question.  Don't have prime and don't want to start the trial.  Is there anyway to get the coins without paying for anything?  A free episode?  

Same question. Don't have prime and don't want to start the trial. Is there anyway to get the coins without paying for anything? A free episode?
I'm not sure. I don't have Prime either. I watched the first episode of Alpha House (a Prime show). The first episode is free for everyone.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CDZFRAI/

Transparent episode 1 is also free. That's another Prime show.

http://www.amazon.com/Pilot/dp/B00I3MOT0Y/

The coins should be credited within 72 hours. We should know in a few days if non-Prime members are eligible. The fine print doesn't say anything about needing to be a Prime member. Just that you need to play a movie or TV show using the Prime Instant Video app.

There are lots of free episodes available here.

Amazon FAOTD is Back to Bed, a puzzler that just came out two months ago. There are a bunch of complaints about lag and bad controls, though.
Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed it, and it runs flawless on Shield Portable. No lag, and physical controls work perfect. I would assume the Shield tablet runs just as well. This is how Android gaming should be, no control issues, and great performance. Sadly, I'm guessing those with issues, don't have controls, and slower smart phones. Oh well, free is free.

Amazon FAOTD is Back to Bed, a puzzler that just came out two months ago. There are a bunch of complaints about lag and bad controls, though.
Almost forgot to check today and would have been disappointed because this got good reviews on a couple of sites like droid gamers and android police.

Amazon is also having a 99 cent sale on games mostly G5 games but I saw Threes and Monument Valley. On the phone my bad no link.

Almost forgot to check today and would have been disappointed because this got good reviews on a couple of sites like droid gamers and android police.

Amazon is also having a 99 cent sale on games mostly G5 games but I saw Threes and Monument Valley. On the phone my bad no link.
Threes is really great. Don't remember if I bought it with coins or was FAotD, but I've been playing it exclusively for the last week or so. Was so hyped when I got my first 384.

I guess Monument Valley is a deal at $0.99 (or 99 coins) but  I just don't ever see myself getting around to it.

Amazon Free App is

Distant Suns . Some sort of Astronomy app. (not a game)

I guess Monument Valley is a deal at $0.99 (or 99 coins) but I just don't ever see myself getting around to it.

Amazon Free App is

Distant Suns . Some sort of Astronomy app. (not a game)
Monument Valley is good and very short. If you have more coins than you know what to do with, I'd recommend it. You'll be done with it in no time, but it is worth playing.

I have something like 187 coins because I decided to use most of my balance on a Shonen Jump subscription. I can't even think of what to use THOSE remaining coins on.

Dark Guardians is the free app on amazon today. Only mentioning it because I think people were interested last time it was on sale.
I was about to mention this. I sent it to the cloud for pick up later.

What is everyone playing lately?

My daily go-to games are

• Marvel Puzzle Quest
  • Kaizen Rumble
  • Deadman's Cross
  • Adventure Town
  • Threes
  • Battle Camp

I go between Plants vs. Zombies 2 and Simpsons Tapped Out.

Every now and then I'll visit the first Plants vs. Zombie and Punch Quest. There are too many Bejeweled, C&C, and Candy Crush clones. I wish there were more action games. 

Cross-Posting - New Humble Mobile Bundle 9:

• Syberia
  • Neuroshima Hex
  • Bardbarian: Golden Axe Edition
Beat the Average for:

• Leo's Fortune
  • Out There
  • First Strike
FREE Game:

• Devil's Attorney

This seems like a good bundle...unless you have a boatload of Amazon coins.

I liked Devil's Attorney (GET IT ITS FREE!!!!) and Out There was good also...probably will pick up First Strike with Amazon Coinz...but the minute I spend my coins it's either made FAOTD or reduced to 99 coins....

neuroshima hex is also supposed to be good, have it on the ipad but havent gotten in to it much. Supposed to be one of the better board game adaptations out there.  All in all seems like a pretty good bundle, was originally just going to penny it, but for first strike and out there seemed good enough to bta

I still mostly play Marvel Puzzle Quest, though I don't religiously play longer story events anymore. Mostly I jump into the regular tournaments when there's roughly three hours left, play for an hour, and that's it.

I go between Plants vs. Zombies 2 and Simpsons Tapped Out.

Every now and then I'll visit the first Plants vs. Zombie and Punch Quest. There are too many Bejeweled, C&C, and Candy Crush clones. I wish there were more action games.
Speaking of Plants Vs Zombies 2, I wonder if they are ever going to release it on Amazon.

I love PvZ.

There's a free PvZ clone called Fish vs Pirates that is pretty fun.

http://www.amazon.com/Frismos-Fish-vs-Pirates/dp/B0096TZFEM/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frismos.fvp&hl=en

So, Amazon just gave me 300 coins "as a thank you for my recent interest in Video Games".

Thanks Tony!

Edit: As a side note, I didn't know you could actually purchase coins at a 10%-20% discount.

After about a year I got pretty burnt out with Simpsons Tapped Out.

Adventure town is kinda filling that niche for me now.

Shadowrun Returns is on sale for $2.49 on Google Play.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.harebrainedschemes.shadowrun

You will need hefty hardware to run it. Check out the reviews to get an idea if your device can play it.
A great game on a tablet if you can run it. Incredible price. Little bit on the rails though. Funny I checked for it a couple of days ago when I was looking for Dragonfall and it had been temporarily pulled or something. At least it wasn't showing up on search. Can't wait for the release of Dragonfall.

Nice, I did too. Puts me right at $20 in coins since I've been hoarding them. Might have to actually spend some and pick up King of Dragon Pass, wouldn't think it would hit free app of the day any time soon though I'm not entirely sure about sales.

May keep the rest of them set aside though. Physical Elder Sign is getting a new expansion, so they may expand the Android one too and I'd wanna scoop that up since ES is probably my favorite Android game. Would also be tempted to pick up more Sorcery! after the first one was a free app of the day, but since they've only released 2 and seem to be dragging their heels and releasing other games I'm not all charged up to press on.

A great game on a tablet if you can run it. Incredible price. Little bit on the rails though. Funny I checked for it a couple of days ago when I was looking for Dragonfall and it had been temporarily pulled or something. At least it wasn't showing up on search. Can't wait for the release of Dragonfall.
If you've only been playing Shadowrun on a tablet then you're in for a treat with Dragonfall. Quite a bit better campaign than DMS. Since they haven't ported it yet I would imagine they'll do the stand-alone director's cut version they recently released on PC, too.

Go download Terra Battle (I'm talking to the lurkers too) so we can get to 2 million downloads for all the bonuses. Here is a free code I found: five energy (enough to recruit another rare hero). Enter this dhth66nWXVCbjdTC in Options, Enter Gift Code. Pretty fun game made through the tutorials and on chapter 2 reminds me of a tactical rpg match 3 game if that makes sense. Its free so it won't hurt your pockets if you don't like it.

Go download Terra Battle (I'm talking to the lurkers too) so we can get to 2 million downloads for all the bonuses. Here is a free code I found: five energy (enough to recruit another rare hero). Enter this dhth66nWXVCbjdTC in Options, Enter Gift Code. Pretty fun game made through the tutorials and on chapter 2 reminds me of a tactical rpg match 3 game if that makes sense. Its free so it won't hurt your pockets if you don't like it.
I had planned on getting this. Looks pretty neat. There's several new Android games in the past week that have caught my attention.

Terra Battle is really good.  It's the kind of game Free-to-Play needs if it's ever going to salvage it's reputation.

bread's done
Back