Android Deals Thread V2

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The old thread hadn't been updated in quite some time, so I decided to make a new one. If you happen to see a sale not listed in the OP, go ahead and post it and I will be sure it's added. The same goes for anything listed that has expired as most sales have no set time frame, let me know and I will remove expired sales. Thanks!

Google Play
Ongoing Android Game Sales & Specials
King's League: Odyssey - $2.99 $0.99
Waking Mars - $2.99 $1.99
Worms 3 - $4.99 $0.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - $4.99 $0.99 
Infinite Universe - $5.99 $0.99
Alien Breed - $4.99 $0.99

Miscellaneous Android App Sales & Specials
Nothing of note right now...

Amazon Android Appstore
Free-App-Of-The-Day: 10/9
Alphabet Aquarium Vol 1 - Normal price: $1.99

Sales and Specials
Nothing right now...

Other Sales and Promotions
Nothing right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Wars Commander is out for android.

It's basically just Clash of Clans with a Star Wars skin applied to it.

I'll feel like such a tool for installing and playing it.

But I -did- like Clash of Clans up until the mid game where I got squished between new players and the experts.

Still am looking for a decent CCG.

One that has:
1. A storyline
2. Actual playing of cards (not just clicking attack and watching animations)
3. Readable font.
4. Friendly, balanced community. (No lvl 80 players vs lvl 2)

What have I tried so far?
Cabals, Evoker, Tyrant, Shadow Era, Star Realms, Fantastica, Order & Chaos
You don't like star realms? It is a decent deck building game. No real story though.

You don't like star realms? It is a decent deck building game. No real story though.
It has a campaign mode. I played through a few missions of it.

I guess it wasn't that bad, maybe I should go back and give it another shot instead of looking for something 'new'

It has a campaign mode. I played through a few missions of it.

I guess it wasn't that bad, maybe I should go back and give it another shot instead of looking for something 'new'
I thought the campaign was awful. The vs AI mode isn't bad but it seems like you really need to pay to get the harder difficulty modes as the computer doesn't use any of the scrap bonuses on easy.

Mage Gauntlet has FINALLY been ported to Android! Shows as on sale for $1.99, but I'm not sure what the regular price will be later.

It's available on Amazon or GooglePlay, and as much as I'd like to use my free coins, I'm concerned about the awful scores it's getting solely for the GameCircle issues it's having.  I've never signed up/into Gamecircle, so if it's a requirement, I'll pay the $1.99 with Google to let it sign into GooglePlay instead.

I haven't installed it yet, but I'm hoping it's exactly what I'm looking for: A non-punishing version of Wayward Souls.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noodlecake.magegauntlet

Humble PC & Android Bundle: lots of genres, including board game Small World 2, the latest Anomaly and Surgeon Simulator.

Yikes, those Mage Gauntlet reviews on Game Circle sure are bad--I just logged into Game Circle for Plague, Inc. (the Amazon version nudged me every time I opened the app, but it wasn't annoying), and it seems benign, though I'm not sure it saved my progress in that game. It's also not "always connected" for that game.

Cool. Don't forget today's free app of the day. Although it appears to be a repeat freebie.

Perfectly Clear - $2.99 FREE

Also, I saw on SlickDeals.net that there is an offer for $10 free Amazon App credit for students and you can get a discount on a Kindle Fire HDX and Fire TV.

http://slickdeals.net/f/7223868-amazon-student-day-w-exclusive-deals-10-amazon-appstore-credit-for-free-amp-more-valid-for-amazon-students-only
sucks students only would of got that FIRE TV For that price ( SHOULD BE SAME PRICE BLACK FRIDAY)

A free dictionary that retails for $60 in addition to free games and productivity apps?   Can't go wrong with that.

Picked up:

Merriam Webster Dictionary

Schedule Planner

Another World

Threes

Mahjong Artifacts

The Amazon version of Sonic Dash has a free in-app purchase for Double Rings. Normally $3.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IF2JW8G

When I launched the game I got a pop-up for the offer. If you don't see that you can go to the ring icon in the top right corner and that will take you the in-app purchase section to get the free Double Rings.

It's not free on the Google Play version. I already checked. It works on my Kindle Fire HD and my non-Kindle Android device using the Amazon version of the app.

It might be a limited-time freebie.

If I 'purchased' the double rings bonus then uninstalled the game on my phone, once I reinstall the game somewhere else would the double rings 'purchase' still be there?

8GB Acer Iconia One 7" Tablet + $75 Rakuten Cash for $85 + Free Shipping.

*New customers can save $10 w/ promo code NEW10

Use promo code INTEL75 to get the 7,500 Rakuten Super Points ($75 credit to spend at Rakuten.com)

Specs

Intel Atom Z2560 Dual-core CPU
    1GB RAM
    8GB Internal Memory
    7" 1024x600 WSVGA Display
    3700mAh Battery
    Android 4.2 Jelly Bean

http://slickdeals.net/f/7228062-acer-iconia-b1-730-18yx-tablet-7-85-24-75-24-for-new-customers-75-back-in-rakuten-points

If I 'purchased' the double rings bonus then uninstalled the game on my phone, once I reinstall the game somewhere else would the double rings 'purchase' still be there?
I think so. I bought it via my Kindle Fire HD and it was also unlocked for me on my Acer Iconia A200 tablet. It shows up as a digital purchase on Amazon. I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it on my Kindle and it still had the Double Rings.

I don't think the Humble Mobile Bundle 8 has been mentioned.

https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile

Tentacle Wars
    Doodle God Premium
    Doodle Devil Premium
    Wave Wave

Pay more than the average to unlock!

Little Big Adventure
    TowerMadness 2
    More games coming soon!

Pay $5 or more to unlock!

EPOCH.2

Also, today's FAOTD on Amazon is Doodle Kingdom (normally $0.99)

Grrr I want Smallworld 2 but have no interest what so ever in any of the other games in the humble bundle.

bread's done
Back