Android Deals Thread V2

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The old thread hadn't been updated in quite some time, so I decided to make a new one. If you happen to see a sale not listed in the OP, go ahead and post it and I will be sure it's added. The same goes for anything listed that has expired as most sales have no set time frame, let me know and I will remove expired sales. Thanks!

Google Play
Ongoing Android Game Sales & Specials
King's League: Odyssey - $2.99 $0.99
Waking Mars - $2.99 $1.99
Worms 3 - $4.99 $0.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - $4.99 $0.99 
Infinite Universe - $5.99 $0.99
Alien Breed - $4.99 $0.99

Miscellaneous Android App Sales & Specials
Nothing of note right now...

Amazon Android Appstore
Free-App-Of-The-Day: 10/9
Alphabet Aquarium Vol 1 - Normal price: $1.99

Sales and Specials
Nothing right now...

Other Sales and Promotions
Nothing right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
A bunch of Sega games are on sale at Google Play store and Amazon Appstore through the 30th:

Sonic Jump - .99

Total War Battles (turn-based, hexagonal strategy game) - .99

Crazy Taxi (features the original Dreamcast soundtrack) - $1.99

Jet Set Radio - $1.99

Virtua Tennis Challenge - $1.99

A bunch of Sega games are on sale at Google Play store and Amazon Appstore through the 30th:

Sonic Jump - .99

Total War Battles (turn-based, hexagonal strategy game) - .99

Crazy Taxi (features the original Dreamcast soundtrack) - $1.99

Jet Set Radio - $1.99

Virtua Tennis Challenge - $1.99
Thanks for the heads up, new deals added to OP:

Google Play

Virtua Tennis™ Challenge - $4.99 $1.99
Crazy Taxi - $4.99 $1.99
Total War Battles - $1.99 $0.99
Sonic Jump - $1.99 $0.99

250 coins were deposited in my account. I saw it on twitter from a couple of free stuff feeds. I don't know how it was initially discovered.
It is mentioned on the Amazon appstore page. You earn 250 Amazon Coins after your first purchase of select Amazon apps that earn you Amazon Coins. As someone discovered even some free apps will earn you that one time 250 Amazon Coins bonus for your first purchase.

250.jpg

Why does it say that Terraria isn't compatible with my Galaxy S3?

Have you tried the free/trial version? It says it is compatible with my much older HTC Droid S, so I can't imagine why yours isn't :(

My Galaxy S3 says it is compatible with Terraria. What phone company do you use? Mine's from Verizon.

I have Sprint but it was only Amazon saying that Terraria is incompatible. The trial worked fine on my phone, and controlled better than I expected. Immediate purchase the first time it drops in price.

The Amazon page does say it would work on my mom's Kindle. But I don't see anywhere on the Amazon description page that specifies that it's the Kindle edition only. I would buy it right now off Amazon because I have a bunch of free coins.

http://www.amazon.com/505-Games-Terraria/dp/B00G6ZTM3Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384829220&sr=8-1&keywords=terraria

Ah, that happens sometimes on Amazon. I think it's due to developers assuming the Amazon Store is exclusive to Kindle devices, so they don't need to provide a proper compatibility list. You could message the developer and make sure the Amazon version has compatibility with other devices.
Terreria should work for all your devices now. The developer updated it.

New deals added to OP; it's really late or else I'd copy it into this post.

Also thanks CodeTrader for the amazon link for the sega sale, I missed it before but have since updated the list since I hadn't seen them before.

Grabbed Sonic Jump.  Looks cool enough.

How is Jet Set Radio on phones?  It was pretty miserable to control using a 360 controller, I can't imagine the controls on a phone would even be tolerable.

Grabbed Sonic Jump. Looks cool enough.

How is Jet Set Radio on phones? It was pretty miserable to control using a 360 controller, I can't imagine the controls on a phone would even be tolerable.

Controls are smooth as butter.

...Butter that's spent a fortnight in a snow storm.

That game looks awesome.  I should just buy it on Amazon for $2.  But I just got Terraria so that will hold me over for a little while. 

If you like games like Doodle Jump, Sonic Jump is great. I can't attest to the others, though I've heard good things about each.

Added new deals to OP. I will admit to skipping all the pre-school PBS games, because I'm lazy and there are a lot of them. If anyone thinks they should be added I will do it later, but I figured no one here would care in the least.

Side-note: See the full title of the FAOTD, it's good for at least a laugh, though I wonder if they got everything :lol:

Any recommendation on which of the four SEGA games to get?
Have you played Jet Set Radio and Crazy Taxi? If so, I would pass on those. If you like turn-based strategy games, Total War is pretty solid, and .99 is definitely the cheapest it's been. I give Virtua Tennis Challenge a thumbs-up for being more fun than its console counterparts, but I play it on a 10" tablet, not a phone, so I couldn't know how it plays on a smaller device.

Thanks for the heads up on the Shadowrun Returns sale! It really seems like the kind of game that would shine with a touch screen interface. 

The following games have been added to the Humble Mobile Bundle 3 BTA:

• Hundreds
  • Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor
  • Desert Bus

how are you guys using (physical) controls to play games on the Android?

I have a Galaxy Note 3...

thinking whether I should get the Gameklip

or MOGA

Is there any way to use my remaining Google Wallet balance to help pay for stuff on the Play store? I have like $1.25 from doing the Google Opinion surveys, and want to use that towards Shadowrun Returns. Doesn't seem like I can just buy Play credit to cover the rest of the purchase, since the cheapest option is $5 and I'd still be .74c short.

The internet yielded no results thusfar.

Thanks for the heads up on The Bard's Tale. Been eyeing that one for a while now. Sad that I missed out on Terraria though, would have definitely grabbed that for $2.

Thanks for the heads up on The Bard's Tale. Been eyeing that one for a while now. Sad that I missed out on Terraria though, would have definitely grabbed that for $2.
It's still $2 on Amazon. Don't think it was on sale on Play Store.

Need for Speed Most Wanted is on sale for $1.99 on the Play Store. Saw Dead Space and this on Amazon for the same price but they are the Kindle Tablet editions.

I want to recommend The Bard's Tale for anyone on the fence about it. If you played it on Xbox or PS2, I think it,s the same game, but for those who don't know what it is, it's a Diablo-like game with the humor of Monty Python or something like that. The bad news is it takes a whopping 1.7GB.

Heavy Sword is on sale for .99. It seriously rips off Mario except the developers must have been tired of jumping on everyone all the time, so they just gave the main character a giant sword to hack at everything a la Wonder Boy in Monster Land. The trailer even shows question blocks, Thwomps, and those shy ghosts I forget the name of that you can't hurt if you're facing them. Boo Diddley or something.

Prince of Persia: Shadows and the Flame and Need for Speed: Most Wanted are on sale for .99 and $1.99 if you don't want or can't grab them from Amazon.

Is my calender broke, because last I check it was still purple wednesday :roll:
forgot the week.

Didnt it says all during black friday week or did it says just on black friday.

been a long freaking day. and tomorrow is going to be worse. Dont see why we need 5 pound papers with all of these freaking ads when you can go online and see them days ago. and love how some of these freaking inserts have 20 of the same freaking ads,,, messed up my freaking back lifting these bundles

forgot the week.

Didnt it says all during black friday week or did it says just on black friday.

been a long freaking day. and tomorrow is going to be worse. Dont see why we need 5 pound papers with all of these freaking ads when you can go online and see them days ago. and love how some of these freaking inserts have 20 of the same freaking ads,,, messed up my freaking back lifting these bundles
Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen!

It's still $2 on Amazon. Don't think it was on sale on Play Store.
Damn, now I wish I had gotten some of those free coins. Usually not interested in buying stuff from Amazon, so I passed on most of them.

Edit: NM, found something free to buy to give me 250 coins. Now I have 51 left. Guess I'll start paying more attention to those free coin apps in the future.

Virtua Tennis and Crazy Taxi are fantastic. SEGA continues to put out great mobile games that fly under the radar when compared to other big name devs.

New deals added to OP. 

PSA: editing posts with the new black background is an absolute nightmare.

Anyway I hope everyone is having a great Thankgiving, even if for most CAGs the following day is the real holiday ;)

Free amazon games   for black friday

sonic

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D74DVKM/ref=s9_al_ft_g405_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_r=1906VC61XQ1PPR1FAH71&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1681534062&pf_rd_i=1000620471

BATTLE BEARS  --- GLAD DID NOT PAY 2 FOR THIS LAST WEEK

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FBUANMO/ref=s9_al_ft_g405_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_r=1906VC61XQ1PPR1FAH71&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1681534062&pf_rd_i=1000620471

ANgry birds space.  hd and normal

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007MNV5WU/ref=s9_al_ft_g405_i3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_r=1906VC61XQ1PPR1FAH71&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1681534062&pf_rd_i=1000620471

FRUIT NINJA 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004RJMUJO/ref=s9_al_ft_g405_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_r=1906VC61XQ1PPR1FAH71&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1681534062&pf_rd_i=1000620471

QUELL

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0055SWM08/ref=s9_al_ft_g405_i6?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_r=1906VC61XQ1PPR1FAH71&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1681534062&pf_rd_i=1000620471

NINJA TURTLES

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F2362IE/ref=s9_al_ft_g405_i7?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_r=1906VC61XQ1PPR1FAH71&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1681534062&pf_rd_i=1000620471

BLOONS TD

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AKEMHCA/ref=s9_al_ft_g405_i8?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_r=1906VC61XQ1PPR1FAH71&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1681534062&pf_rd_i=1000620471

HAMBO

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CM7FLZ8/ref=s9_al_ft_g405_i9?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_r=1906VC61XQ1PPR1FAH71&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1681534062&pf_rd_i=1000620471

ONE OF THE FEW GAMES I SEEN ON SALE

KINGDOM RUSH  FRONTIERS   99 CENTS   

http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Frontiers-Kindle-Tablet-Edition/dp/B00G4PX1MO/ref=sr_1_2?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1385729001&sr=1-2&keywords=KINGDOM+RUSH

bread's done
Back