Android Deals Thread V2

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The old thread hadn't been updated in quite some time, so I decided to make a new one. If you happen to see a sale not listed in the OP, go ahead and post it and I will be sure it's added. The same goes for anything listed that has expired as most sales have no set time frame, let me know and I will remove expired sales. Thanks!

Google Play
Ongoing Android Game Sales & Specials
King's League: Odyssey - $2.99 $0.99
Waking Mars - $2.99 $1.99
Worms 3 - $4.99 $0.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - $4.99 $0.99 
Infinite Universe - $5.99 $0.99
Alien Breed - $4.99 $0.99

Miscellaneous Android App Sales & Specials
Nothing of note right now...

Amazon Android Appstore
Free-App-Of-The-Day: 10/9
Alphabet Aquarium Vol 1 - Normal price: $1.99

Sales and Specials
Nothing right now...

Other Sales and Promotions
Nothing right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't have time to link but Threes, Monument Valley, Banner Saga, Kingdom Rush Origins and Valiant Hearts (first episode) are also all on sale for $.99 on the Amazon App Store. Especially a steal for the outstanding Banner Saga, which is usually $9.99.

Don't have time to link but Threes, Monument Valley, Banner Saga, Kingdom Rush Origins and Valiant Hearts (first episode) are also all on sale for $.99. Especially a steal for the outstanding Banner Saga, which is usually $9.99.
Got a link? Interested but dont see those discounts on the store

-edit

oh, looks like amazon app store, not google

Don't have time to link but Threes, Monument Valley, Banner Saga, Kingdom Rush Origins and Valiant Hearts (first episode) are also all on sale for $.99 on the Amazon App Store. Especially a steal for the outstanding Banner Saga, which is usually $9.99.
Damn, was gonna jump on Kingdom Rush since I liked the previous two, but it must be Kindle-only? Maybe I'll bite anyway, i've been wanting to get a fire HD 6.

Nice, blew some of my coins on Monument Valley, Threes, 80 Days, and Banner Saga (even though I don't have nearly enough space and everybody bitches because it's an outdated version).

I thiiiink Talisman is on sale on Amazon: $2.99 w/ 90 coins back.

Also, I just contacted Amazon CS, and they refunded me for the Banner Saga. They removed it from my apps, so I have to repurchase it. I hope it doesn't wipe out my saved progress, but hooray for $9 back. Thanks Amazon (and Tony, if you're lurking this thread).

WOW wasted 400 coins on banner saga, should've waited!!!! (said every CAG out there at some point).

Glad I waited on 80 days though.....

On my S3, it checks in at a total of 210MB - 114MB application, 29.50MB SD Card App, 296KB Data, and 65.96MB SD Card Data. I have the option to move it to device storage, should I so choose.
Excellent thanks! That's not bad. I have more than enough credit between surveys and the Chromecast promo, so I might as well spend it on something.

Man missed Banner Saga this is what happens when I'm out of town. Anyways, Hail to the King: Deathbat is $0.49 and soundtrack for $0.99 @GooglePlay. No link on cell.

WOW wasted 400 coins on banner saga, should've waited!!!! (said every CAG out there at some point).

Glad I waited on 80 days though.....
Ouch, yeah got it over the black Friday or cyber week at 4.99 but haven't touched it yet. I even used gift certificate funds instead of coins I think due to being just shy. I think it just hurts every CAG more when it hits the magical .99 price. Even 1.25 wouldn't have the same gut punch.

Man missed Banner Saga this is what happens when I'm out of town. Anyways, Hail to the King: Deathbat is $0.49 and soundtrack for $0.99 @GooglePlay. No link on cell.
Not as good of a deal, but Banner Saga is on sale for $4.99 on Amazon now. I think they probably screwed up by putting it for $. 99 and this was likely supposed to be the sale.

Can't recommend the game enough. Bought at $9.99 and have no regrets. Easy must buy at $4,99.

I'm torn on Deathbat. The game looks interesting, but it looks like it's over 500MB installed. That's a lot of space to eat up.

Anyone can tell of some good games like  adventure town  just picked up a  

Toshiba Excite Go Mini 7-Inch Tablet  for  70 bucks from amazon now can get into the google play store.

Hell fuck ing yes and a big thank you. I have 5.03 left in credit from surveys and what little bit I had from the cards I bought in anticipation of sales and Dragonfall back in November. Perfect thing to buy and not something I anticipate dropping lower. Be aware though if it's anything like the first and since it says in-app purchases I assume it is, some of the new NPCs are locked unless you make additional purchases. Don't know what the cost is offhand.

New Humble Bundle: a bunch of Cartoon Network games. I'm pretty sure a lot of these have been Amazon FAOTDs. It doesn't include the new Adventure Time "level editor" game, which looks neat but is $5 by itself.

For anyone interested.

Here's a link for how to play Hearthstone on a phone vs a tablet.

I'm not sure I have enough Android knowledge to do this. And I have enough have games taking up my time as it is.

http://www.droidgamers.com/index.php/game-news/android-game-news/8367-want-to-play-hearthstone-on-your-android-phone-here-s-a-workaround-you-can-use
If you go to the Reddit source link, it looks like there's now an APK to download. Shouldn't be too hard.

how do you download this to a tablet. I just picked up a tablet but how do you download do you just go to humble from the tablet and download.  I wouldnt mine these for a penny

I picked up 80 Days from Amazon for 99 coins, not expecting it to work with my Nexus 7, but it seems to work fine.  Amazon's product listing for the page says it's not compatible, but I haven't had any problems.

I picked up 80 Days from Amazon for 99 coins, not expecting it to work with my Nexus 7, but it seems to work fine.  Amazon's product listing for the page says it's not compatible, but I haven't had any problems.

Have to say that Humble Bundle is pretty weak since all of those games have been free or. 99 at some point. The $8 level is particularly bad unless you never got any of these games.

Talisman is currently the free app of the day in Australia and Japan. Most likely it'll be free in the US tomorrow (Feb 7th).

http://www.amazon.com/Nomad-Games-Ltd-Talisman/dp/B00N2TQHEE/

Oh and it looks like they updated the compatibility for it. I remember someone mentioning the game at one time and it was only compatible with my Kindle at that time. It seems to be compatible with my Acer Iconia A200 tablet now.

Talisman is currently the free app of the day in Australia and Japan. Most likely it'll be free in the US tomorrow (Feb 7th).

http://www.amazon.com/Nomad-Games-Ltd-Talisman/dp/B00N2TQHEE/

Oh and it looks like they updated the compatibility for it. I remember someone mentioning the game at one time and it was only compatible with my Kindle at that time. It seems to be compatible with my Acer Iconia A200 tablet now.
Just a reminder... Talisman FAOTD is live. (I sometime miss these because I forget to check the next day.)

Only Humble Image Comics Bundle 2 had the first Compendium in the $18 tier.  Previous ones, like the bundle indef posted, only had individual volumes (Humble Image Comics had Volumes 1 & 20, Humble Walking Dead Bundle had Volumes 1 through 5).

Otherwise Drabe is right, it does contain the first eight volumes.  It's massive, at over 1,000 pages and a 2GB+ download.

Damn, now I know why it was familiar - they were on sale before for the same price. I bought Compendium 2 then but passed on the first. I bought it now but now I'm wishing I didn't since I passed on it originally.

Edit: They were $2.99 then. Now I really regret buying the first compendium.

Damn, now I know why it was familiar - they were on sale before for the same price. I bought Compendium 2 then but passed on the first. I bought it now but now I'm wishing I didn't since I passed on it originally.

Edit: They were $2.99 then. Now I really regret buying the first compendium.
I think just the second volume was $2.99 back then. I bought both back then, but this is a better deal. Oh well. Good comics.

Today's FAOTD looks like it might be a good one.

King of Math - $1.99 FREE

Falling blocks puzzle - $1.99 FREE

Read with Biff, Chip & Kipper Level 1 - $7.53 FREE

Heads up! Cut the Rope: Experiments will be tomorrow's FAOTD (Feb 12th).

If you go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=nav_cs_gb?gb_hero_f_104=p:1,c:2350149011,s:available and scroll down to Digital Deals it will show you the next day's FAOTD. Although, it's sometimes not accurate. You can also see what the next day's FAOTD will be in the US by checking the Amazon site for Australia and Japan, since they are typically a day ahead.

digitaldeals.jpg

Hey, I don't feel like posting all the limited-time freebies that can be found in Special Discounts, since most of the time it's junk. Once in awhile there's some good freebies or deals in there. If I do spot something good I will though.

If you want to see any new additions you should check out this thread on Amazon. There are quite a few users that update the thread with new freebies or deals they find.

http://www.aftvnews.com is another good site. It mostly deals with Fire TV, but I've found some other Android related deals/freebies in there.

37 Premium Android Apps FREE on Amazon. Over $140 worth!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=nav_sap_mas_15_02_12_Feb1_Bundle?ie=UTF8&node=10076151011

Trivia Crack (Ad Free)
80 Days
OfficeSuite Professional 8
Doodle Jump
Glow Hockey 2 Pro
Sworkit Pro - Personal Trainer for Daily Circuit Training Workouts, Yoga, Pilates and Stretching Routines That...
Relax Melodies Premium: A White Noise Ambience For Sleep, Meditation & Yoga
Cut the Rope: Experiments
Stellarium Mobile Sky Map
Bag It! (Ad-Free)
Battery HD Pro
Back to Bed
Listure - List, Task, Reminder
mSecure - Password Manager and Secure Digital Wallet
Ski Safari: Adventure Time
Speed Reading Trainer Full
Travel Interpreter
Shazam Encore
Sleep as Android Unlock
Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking & Fitness Tracker
Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English 5 - Audio Edition
Pocket Yoga
A Scientific and Financial RPN Calculator (HP-12C & HP-15C likewise)
DoggCatcher Podcast Player
Food Substitutes
Tunable: Tuner, Metronome, and Recorder
Smart RAM Booster Pro
SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar
Sorcery! 2
Caveman Feast - Paleo Recipes
Monsters Ate My Condo
MeteoEarth
Simple Camera
Guitar Pro
Hidden Object - Be My Valentine