Animal Crossing New Leaf

Redd's in my town. For the second time in a row, the "Amazing Painting" is the only legit item.

Ugh. I now have two of them. If anybody has a different Redd's item to trade, I'd really like to!
I could use the amazing painting. I have to go through all my extras to see which ones I have.

After cleaning out my fossils I too should start figuring out what dupe paintings I have. I've been on this crazy good streak of getting a villager to sell me a real painting almost every other day including Rocket who just moved in last week.

Well boys and girls, I think I am about done.  I've logged many hours and am just feeling utterly burned out.

If anyone wants anything, I'll do a free-for-all tonight.  I have some Nintendo stuff and a bunch of other junk.  I'm probably trading the game in tomorrow, so tonight is going to be it.

I'll update later when I get the town open.

Shutting down for the night.  I think I'm coming down with something.  Was able to drop off Katie at Dawn's as well as pick up a couple things at her free for all.  Thanks!

Well boys and girls, I think I am about done. I've logged many hours and am just feeling utterly burned out.

If anyone wants anything, I'll do a free-for-all tonight. I have some Nintendo stuff and a bunch of other junk. I'm probably trading the game in tomorrow, so tonight is going to be it.

I'll update later when I get the town open.
Sad to hear. Got golden axe? Or hero set?

Thanks again prim! Gracie is OPENING SHOP! :D

To the left of your train station are two royal crowns. Enjoy! They sell for 300k a pop 600k on a hat day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked before but I don't think I got a response... if I don't play for a month or two, what happens to my town? I'm thinking about a technology detox but I also don't want my town to dry up and die.

I asked before but I don't think I got a response... if I don't play for a month or two, what happens to my town? I'm thinking about a technology detox but I also don't want my town to dry up and die.
There's a chance a villager will leave. Only one though, and that's only if they decided to leave before you stopped playing (whether or not they told you).

If you don't have beautiful ordinance set, your flowers will wither and weeds will grow (they'll grow anyways, just at a much slower rate)

You'll have bed hair when you play again.

Pretty much it. Make sure that if you do set beautiful ordinance, you still water your stuff the day before because that dryness carries over to the next day. And launch it once on the day that the ordinance goes into effect, otherwise it won't until you begin to play again.

Gate's open.  I'm still putting stuff out, though.

Anything that doesn't go tonight vanishes into oblivion tomorrow.

Resetti'd but back open.  I changed my access point from my finicky router to my cell hot spot, so hopefully that will help.

You're welcome!  Anyone else who wants in, I'll try to keep the town open all night.  Plenty of goodies and millions of bells still up for grabs!

Nintendo does maintenance on their servers on Monday.  That's probably why.

I had my 2nd Gracie check this morning, and I passed easily since it was my normal wears.  It'll only get harder from here.

Friga was on the beach for the first time ever (so out of place for a penguin) and requested a police station! I also passed the 150k HHA mark this morning. Not sure if I'm going to release these damn noisy cicadas or wait to feed them to Nat :twisted:

Made my first golder rose today! Going to also need to visit someone a bit later to get some sigs for Friga, she wants no more anchovies to be a thing. 

Hubu, you'll probably hover around 200, looks like the random pattern. 

Made my first golder rose today! Going to also need to visit someone a bit later to get some sigs for Friga, she wants no more anchovies to be a thing.

Hubu, you'll probably hover around 200, looks like the random pattern.
Was hoping for something higher. Gotta hit up gamefaq then.

I can open my gate now if you want.

:rofl: I have him! He's not bad!

Opening up now after I see if I can dump Katie off somewhere.
Is that the Katie I dropped off or does it even matter, I'll open up and we can figure it out.

I also have a spike pattern emerging, now to figure it big or small. If it is big my PM prices tomorrow will me my peak.

edit: open

I'll open up. If Broly was right, there shouldn't be issues. I just need to run through the Streetpass Plaza. Got a hit while on my way home from work.,

There's a chance a villager will leave. Only one though, and that's only if they decided to leave before you stopped playing (whether or not they told you).

If you don't have beautiful ordinance set, your flowers will wither and weeds will grow (they'll grow anyways, just at a much slower rate)

You'll have bed hair when you play again.

Pretty much it. Make sure that if you do set beautiful ordinance, you still water your stuff the day before because that dryness carries over to the next day. And launch it once on the day that the ordinance goes into effect, otherwise it won't until you begin to play again.
Cool, thanks for the info!

bread's done
Back