Animal Crossing New Leaf

Does anyone want Hello Kitty items? I've got Rilla's RV, she has HK stuff.

Qj9DUBV.jpg

I'll probably be letting in people from /r/acturnips since Reese is paying 449 bells per turnip, but I can open up later for anyone who wants to order these.

[customspoiler=Campground items]Harvey

wood display stand
basic display stand

Joan

shoji screen
tatami
daimyo's tray
floor seat
hearth
lucky cat
paper wall lamp
tokonoma
zen tea set
zodiac boar

Rilla

Hello Kitty wall
Hello Kitty floor
Hello Kitty bed
Hello Kitty chair
Hello Kitty clock
Hello Kitty drawers
Hello Kitty dress
Hello Kitty hat
Hello kitty outfit
Hello Kitty planter
Hello Kitty shoes
Hello Kitty table[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Did a quick scan of ebay and a lot of sellers have the new RV cards already. I wasn't going to buy any packs since most of the new villagers don't appeal to me, but I did pick up the two dogs, Bea and Maddie, for $2 each :D/ 

They come with the furniture printed on the card, right? I might have to take a closer look at each one to see if I should get more. Why are the cards so addicting? :headache:

I have some throwing beans if anyone wants them. They used to be a Japanese exclusive, but now you can get them from Harvey when he's feeding the birds.

I'll have my gate open. Take as many as you want.

Gate is closed now.

There was an upgrade to version 1.5 that took a little bit to download.

Pete gave my 15 Meow Coupons this morning.

I swear that snowmen are more difficult to make. I now have had seven balls crumble on me. The last one I barely tapped  into a tree.

Nintnedo also sent a while holiday tree in the mail.

Thanks for that info! I've been on 1.4 and never got any messages on my 3DS that there was an update available for the game and wasn't getting anything from Pete and no letter from Nintendo. I had to manually check eShop for 1.5.

I tried making a snowman on 1.4 the other day and didn't have any problems with rolling the snowball around, but I'll try again once this update is finished to see what happens. I haven't made snow people since the first year of playing this, so they'll probably turn out horribly.

EDIT: Snowballs still seem to roll fine. I didn't try pushing them together to build a snow person, but I got them as big as possible and moved them across a bridge. I also don't have that many trees in my town to maneuver around.

Still nothing from Pete or Nintendo. :whistle2:(

Very odd. I think the issue is I have more shrub sided walkways. But the last one was silly when the snowball broke. I'm rather bad at making them, but I like looking at them.

I had the home screen tell me there was an update but had to take the cart out, play another game and then go back to Animal Crossing before it would download.

I don't know what I did with the tree Nintendo sent me, I hope I didn't sell it, but Pete just was waiting for me one more to go "There are a few Meow Coupons, well 15 to be precise".

EDIT And Gamestop.com no longer has the cards in stock. I was going to order some from them after Christmas. I knew I should have bought some from Target during a 33% off sale.

It's good, awesome is a bit much. Have you unlocked the other game yet? It is rather "bleh".
I guess I mean, "Awesome that they gave us another game to play for free."

Haven't unlocked the other game yet. Got a second Wii U console today, though, in black.

The only trouble with the Island game is I have to make sure to keep my 3DS with me to get the coins for steps. I usually leave it at home, but it's been maxed at 300 coins for a while now. Animal Crossing fortune cookies and the Desert Island game are chipping away at my coins. But when I get the 3DS, I won't buy fortune cookies anymore, at least.

I usually leave it at home, but it's been maxed at 300 coins for a while now. Animal Crossing fortune cookies and the Desert Island game are chipping away at my coins.
The max for coins in 300, so spend them and then go for a walk. :)

Or just bounce it on your lap like I did when I first got the system.

Anyone buying the cards? Im nearly finished with series 1 and 3, but have very little of series 2 and 4.

Also, I have extra wii u and 3ds items if anyone wants them. I have every amiibo figure and all of tem have the wii u and 3ds systems as orderable items. Some even are personalized like KK Slider and Mabel/Sable 3ds.

Anyone buying the cards? Im nearly finished with series 1 and 3, but have very little of series 2 and 4.

Also, I have extra wii u and 3ds items if anyone wants them. I have every amiibo figure and all of tem have the wii u and 3ds systems as orderable items. Some even are personalized like KK Slider and Mabel/Sable 3ds.
I was going to buy a reader (old 3DS) and some cards from Gamestop because they were $4 a pack but then they seemed to disappear everywhere right around Christmas.

Yeah, there were quite a few around me, but I bought most of them. Not all though. The only series I have complete is the series 5 welcome amiibo ones. I suppose that is the best one to have since it is the shortest series and unlocks the most items in game. Series 1 and 5 seem to be the most available around here. Series 2 is scarce and I have never seen series 4 around here.

Yeah, I went by my local TRU and got 20 packs for $63. They had a bunch of everything except series 2 and 5. I bought all 8 packs of series 2 and 12 packs of series 4. I now have half of series 2 and 4, a complete series 5, and am missing about 20 cards each from series 1 and 3.

Yeah, I went by my local TRU and got 20 packs for $63. They had a bunch of everything except series 2 and 5. I bought all 8 packs of series 2 and 12 packs of series 4. I now have half of series 2 and 4, a complete series 5, and am missing about 20 cards each from series 1 and 3.
So in store doesn't have the stupid limits?

Nope, at least mine didnt. I handed the packs to the cashier and said that they were supposed to be BOGO and she said it should take it off the total after ringing them all up. Sure enough, went from $126 to $63.

Nope, at least mine didnt. I handed the packs to the cashier and said that they were supposed to be BOGO and she said it should take it off the total after ringing them all up. Sure enough, went from $126 to $63.
I was going to go but I hate mine (having worked there) and I tried in store pickup and there didn't seem to have any.

Anyone here playing the new mobile game?  I don't see a thread for it but would like to have a place to exchange friend codes.

I've been playing since Australian launch, but I didn't know which section to start a thread in since it's out for both Android & iOS.

My friend list is already full though, so I'd have to delete some inactive people to make room.

I'll add people from here once I clean up my list.

I got my 40th animal to max level a few hours ago, so now I'm not able to level up anymore. I'll be stuck at 64 until new characters get unlocked.

https://imgur.com/a/qGKbg

40 items is also the limit for the campsite, so I can't put any other decorations in unless I get rid of some pics.

EDIT: It only took a day for Nintendo to unlock new characters, so now I can get to level 68. :p

bread's done
Back