Animal Crossing New Leaf

You guys complete lost me on the Gracie talk.  When does she show up?

Also, WTF on my perfect town score!?  I had it for 5 or 6 days and then all of a sudden when asking Isabella about it she is telling me the town needs more public works projects.  Again, WTF!?  I was perfect for all that time and absolutely nothing has changed in terms of the public works projects I have in place.  Actually, the only thing I did was that I paid off the Reset Center.  Could that have screwed it up?  If so, that sucks - because as soon as I added that to get built (but did not pay it off) I got the perfect rating.

You guys complete lost me on the Gracie talk. When does she show up?

Also, WTF on my perfect town score!? I had it for 5 or 6 days and then all of a sudden when asking Isabella about it she is telling me the town needs more public works projects. Again, WTF!? I was perfect for all that time and absolutely nothing has changed in terms of the public works projects I have in place. Actually, the only thing I did was that I paid off the Reset Center. Could that have screwed it up? If so, that sucks - because as soon as I added that to get built (but did not pay it off) I got the perfect rating.
Gracie will start showing up after the 3rd Nook upgrade. She's the trigger for the 4th and final.

Some of the PWP projects will actually drop your score for the Perfect Town. That's what might have happened, since completing the project seems to have dropped your score.

http://aa-bw.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/1hqrai/public_works_projects/

That should help.

Ewwww.... the grass and trees are all puke-tinged now.  Please don't tell me it stays this way all fall!  This is NOT how fall looks, I live in New England!

Ewwww.... the grass and trees are all puke-tinged now. Please don't tell me it stays this way all fall! This is NOT how fall looks, I live in New England!
You should have bought the New England version of ACNL ^^

There are probably places that look like this in fall. Not that I would know, I live in Florida. It's summer here 24/7 like Tortimer Island. I like the new color scheme. It would be nice if it changes gradually throughout the season to a more red/brown hue.

So, the fucking Nintendo Zone at B&N was fucked up and wouldn't give me the new item.  However, I did get one new streetpass and one Nintendo house so that was good.  I'll try Best Buy and the mall probably next week for the item.

Edit: Man, the streetpass house I got is a total time traveler/cheater.  Shit from the fishing tournaments, harvest festival, full golden furniture set.  Oh well, it's fun to look at and the fishing tournament stuff is awesome, can't wait to get my hands on it.

Gonna be open today but I will probably be AFK for most/all of it.  Still feel like crap, curse you pollen allergies! Feel free to grab anything in the stores including the Gracie items, I always do my day's shopping before opening up.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, the fucking Nintendo Zone at B&N was fucked up and wouldn't give me the new item. However, I did get one new streetpass and one Nintendo house so that was good. I'll try Best Buy and the mall probably next week for the item.

Edit: Man, the streetpass house I got is a total time traveler/cheater. Shit from the fishing tournaments, harvest festival, full golden furniture set. Oh well, it's fun to look at and the fishing tournament stuff is awesome, can't wait to get my hands on it.

Gonna be open today but I will probably be AFK for most/all of it. Still feel like crap, curse you pollen allergies! Feel free to grab anything in the stores including the Gracie items, I always do my day's shopping before opening up.
There are tons of those houses in the HH Showcase.

If you don't get the item let me know, and I'll snag one for you.

I have the card set, and I don't like it. I have no idea if it's even obtainable at this point, I won it in a giveaway on 4Chan's Animal Crossing thread. Anyways, if anyone wants to buy it let me know.

I have the card set, and I don't like it. I have no idea if it's even obtainable at this point, I won it in a giveaway on 4Chan's Animal Crossing thread. Anyways, if anyone wants to buy it let me know.
It comes from Gracie's shop. I'd be interested, but I need to build up my cash a bit first.

Thanks. Someone on Gamefaqs said it is orderable unlike the other two Nintendo Zone items.
That's because I think it's the same slushie machine that you can buy from the Nookling stores. I haven't tried getting it yet myself.

I thought it might at least be a recolored version, but in the pictures of the ad for the items, it looks like the same one you can buy.

Opened.

Notes:

-Furniture is special at Re-tail today so bring your junky furniture.

-I got a ton of stuff for free as usual and will likely sell a lot of the furniture when I close tonight since it's on special.  New furniture, clothes, fossils, carpet/wallpaper, gyroids, ores today.

-Will likely be afk as I still have the damn allergies.

-Turnips are 125 which may be a good sign for later in the week.  I hope.

Penelope is leaving Arkham on the 13th. Not sure if I'll try to keep her, as I'm not really liking most of Arkham's residents (Chief being the exception, along with Felicity.)

Passed my third fashion check with a cute (was the theme) & flashy combo.

Groucho asked me to get sigs, but there's server maintenance now.

Does anyone know what bushes are in bloom right now? I'm pretty sure my snail hunt is failing on the lack of flowers on my bushes.

Does anyone know what bushes are in bloom right now? I'm pretty sure my snail hunt is failing on the lack of flowers on my bushes.
I think hibiscus bushes from the seeds you get on the island will always have flowers once they're fully grown. The ones I have planted in my town do.

EDIT: Actually, according to this, they'll only have flowers until mid-September.

This thread is dying... come on people!!

I'm open. ;)  New stuff as always.  I also got a Katie to drop off.  Re-Tail special item is CDs if you got any crappy KK music. ;)

Finally got my first villager picture (Teddy). Also got my golden watering can today. Glad I can quit worrying about that!

So turnips are 388 right now if anyone is interested, but I probably won't get open for 30-45 mins or so. 

I haven't had any really good turnip prices since July when I had 460. I stopped buying turnips since a couple of weeks after getting my gold turnip trading badge, but I still check prices every AM & PM. I either get a random pattern or decreasing, but when I do get a spike, the peak hasn't been that high.

Random pattern again this week: 118, 102, 114, 69

Id go for 388...still around?

I haven't been able to open lately...my town is a mess cause I took all my furniture out of a couple rooms to get the golden house. Arg! Its so frustrating...I have 1083000 pts!

I haven't been able to open lately...my town is a mess cause I took all my furniture out of a couple rooms to get the golden house. Arg! Its so frustrating...I have 1083000 pts! So close...I'm tired of my furniture everywhere lol

I haven't been able to open lately...my town is a mess cause I took all my furniture out of a couple rooms to get the golden house. Arg! Its so frustrating...I have 1083000 pts! So close...I'm tired of my furniture everywhere lol
Which theme did you pick for the challenge?

I found it easiest to go for the toy shop theme since I already had a lot of things on hand that fit into the theme and the exterior I had at the time worked for the theme too. I had the balloon series, fortune cookie items, some bug furniture, partial pirate set (minus the floor and about 2 or 3 pieces), fireworks prizes from Redd, the sci-fi set (minus the floor at the time), and some random toy shop themed items. Then I ordered a complete robo series to get me the last few points I needed. I think you need at least three rooms that have complete series (including wall & floor). Then you just need 10 (?) or so items per room that fit the theme.

Fairy tale...my exterior was already set and I had my first room Rococo. I also had a lot of regal and lovely furniture so I put that in a second room. I got a quick 90mil the first day so I thought...oh easy, I just need to add a few more items. Nope I'm on like my third day after adding a good twenty more items.
I went and grabbed Oids from my museum room today that fit...I hope that works. I also found one item on the floor that I put up. I really don't want to do three rooms.

I haven't been able to open lately...my town is a mess cause I took all my furniture out of a couple rooms to get the golden house. Arg! Its so frustrating...I have 1083000 pts!
Sorry I missed this earlier but I have been laying down after an exhausting day. If your still up I can open, I have Night Owl so still plenty of time.

I have a Jolly Painting at Redd's if anyone wants it. Also something I didn't notice when crossdressing before, you run differently as a male character wearing a skirt than in shorts or pants. 

I find it highly suspicious that every time Katie is in my town, there just happens to also be a "lost item" on that same day. She must be a cat burglar and then ends up dropping whatever she takes. :lol:

Sorry I missed this earlier but I have been laying down after an exhausting day. If your still up I can open, I have Night Owl so still plenty of time.
Its alright. Yea I went to bed about 1am. I always get nervous as the week goes on...lol I'm sure someone will get another semi high price.

Sychophantom, did you end up getting a Zero Lamp?  Was the spotlight item in my shop today so I grabbed it.  If you don't need it anymore I'll just put it in the FFA.

Edit: Open.

Bud is packed and ready to leave today if anyone is interested in him. I seem to be on a decreasing tend with turnips this week, maybe it will turn around tomorrow but if not I'll be looking to sell somewhere else.

Anyone know how to to edit designs you make with a qr code program. I keep putting the Unique ID, but I noticed it changes per design. How am I to edit the ones I make on the computer if the code is always changing. I must be doing something wrong :(

Oh I'd love to! Let me see if I have you in my friend list.

Just checked and yeah you are there. Let me know when/if you open up.

Should be open in 10 minutes. Will post when ready.

-edit- Ah so much stuff on floor. Another few minutes.

Gate is open (Canti from Mabase) with turnips at 520. I will remain open for about an hour.

Please don't run in town. Oh, and I'm still working on the sidewalks. Sorry if it seems messy right now ^^ I've done a fair bit of trading on gfaqs, so my house is worth a visit if you have time. I will probably be afk.

bread's done
Back