Animal Crossing New Leaf

Crap. The game crashed. If you want to get back in to do the trade, Cromzz, I'm opening the gate again. I guess it's best to keep the visit short so you get your item.

My gates will be open for the next 3 and a half hours roughly.

Paid off the Dream Suite today, got my 2nd story of the house rolling and convenience store finished upgrading today.

Not to mention that 280,000 payday from last night's beetle farming.

Also question. I see a building being in construction between the museum and able sisters. What is that? I have no clue, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
My gates will be open for the next 3 and a half hours roughly.

Paid off the Dream Suite today, got my 2nd story of the house rolling and convenience store finished upgrading today.

Not to mention that 280,000 payday from last night's beetle farming.

Also question. I see a building being in construction between the museum and able sisters. What is that? I have no clue, lol.

Kicks ( shoe store)

I just got the QR code sewing machine today. I'm wicked pumped. I've been saving tons of QR code outfits in anticipation. But for whatever reason, I can't get the damn thing to work. Is there some trick to it? Or is it because I'm trying to scan off of my phone's screen? I want to be wearing Monster Hunter armor!

I just got the QR code sewing machine today. I'm wicked pumped. I've been saving tons of QR code outfits in anticipation. But for whatever reason, I can't get the damn thing to work. Is there some trick to it? Or is it because I'm trying to scan off of my phone's screen? I want to be wearing Monster Hunter armor!
I did it off my computer screen and there were times it was touchy, but I got it to work. I had to zoom in on a few of them to get them to register so it might simply be that they are too small on your phone.

The problem I have with turnips is the bunches of 10 thing - didn't have the storage on me to get too many when I bought them early this morning (before I went to bed ;)). So I only got 500 I think. Seems like it is just easier to make a 300K run to the island than worry about getting a small return on turnips by checking prices all week. But whatever...

Want:
Yellow Pikmin Hat
Bells
Mario Themed Floor (Dunno what it's called)
K.K. Slider music (Cruisin', Soul, both entitle you to 2 items from the list)

Have:
Barber's Pole - 10,000
Fancy Doll - 10,000
Aroma Pot - 5,000
Balloon TV - 15,000
Striped Cone - 5,000
Kiddie Dresser - 15,000

Your town please.

Is the Bell Bloom ordinance worth it? I mean if I score 250k from a island bug hit, I would receive 20% extra per bug right?

Thinking about getting rid of Night Owl. It's nice having everything open for 3 more hours, but honestly I think the 20% per bug hunt would be worth it more.

Lucked out this morning with turnips at 91 bells. (105 last week) so I filled two pages of my storage unit with turnips. Finding Joan is sooooo much easier with the megaphone, especially when you only give yourself 15 minutes to buy turnips. ;-)

My gates will be open for a while if anyone wants to visit :).  FC is 1907-8569-6868 Just started playing a few days ago, but have enjoyed tremendously (especially with fellow CAGs).

Last night that blue sheep inside re-tail offered to let me customize my items. I had no idea that was even in the game. I'm having a blast changing the colors of my modern furniture to red and yellow. He changed my stained glass window to a swirled pattern with a bird in the middle; that one turned out the best. Now I want to customize/ruin all my furniture!

Want:
Yellow Pikmin Hat
Bells

Have:
Barber's Pole - 10,000
Fancy Doll - 10,000
Aroma Pot - 5,000
Balloon TV - 15,000
Striped Cone - 5,000
Kiddie Dresser - 15,000

Your town please.
I have a second yellow Pikmin hat I don't need. Girlfriend gave me one and then I got one in a cookie.

Do you happen to have apples? That's the one fruit I'm missing and what I'm in the market for.

Want:
Yellow Pikmin Hat
Bells

Have:
Barber's Pole - 10,000
Fancy Doll - 10,000
Aroma Pot - 5,000
Balloon TV - 15,000
Striped Cone - 5,000
Kiddie Dresser - 15,000

Your town please.
I have a second yellow Pikmin hat I don't need. Girlfriend gave me one and then I got one in a cookie.

Do you happen to have apples? That's the one fruit I'm missing and what I'm in the market for.
I can find some. If not, do you want to trade for one of the items / bells?

Want:
Yellow Pikmin Hat
Bells

Have:
Barber's Pole - 10,000
Fancy Doll - 10,000
Aroma Pot - 5,000
Balloon TV - 15,000
Striped Cone - 5,000
Kiddie Dresser - 15,000

Your town please.

I can find some. If not, do you want to trade for one of the items / bells?
Yeah, that works too. The barber pole or the balloon TV would be cool.

Last night that blue sheep inside re-tail offered to let me customize my items. I had no idea that was even in the game. I'm having a blast changing the colors of my modern furniture to red and yellow. He changed my stained glass window to a swirled pattern with a bird in the middle; that one turned out the best. Now I want to customize/ruin all my furniture!
Yeah, a welcome surprise. I just gave Cyrus some sapphire ore to use on my blue chair and modern bed. Looks very nice.

Want:
Yellow Pikmin Hat
Bells

Have:
Barber's Pole - 10,000
Fancy Doll - 10,000
Aroma Pot - 5,000
Balloon TV - 15,000
Striped Cone - 5,000
Kiddie Dresser - 15,000

Your town please.

I have more stuff to sell, just waiting to get rid of this first.

so im being a good mayor (doing all request, sending letters, giving presents) and one of my villagers suddenly said today he wanted to experience the world and will leave on June 28. Gave me an option to persuade him to stay or just let  him go. i just bid him farewell just so i can get a new villager to move in.

has anyone experience villagers moving? did any of you guys every chose the problematic citizen option in the town hall?

I got another 300k+ Island run tonight.  I'll hold off on doing another run tonight, since it took a long time to get 40 beetles.  I paid for another House upgrade, and I'm getting another one tomorrow, adding another room, which is surprisingly less expensive (about 160k less).  I should have some other things opening soon as well.

Gate is open and will remain open all night and till about 6:30 EST PM tomorrow. I only ask if Redd is in my town tomorrow, please don't buy anything until I get a chance tomorrow night to see him.

Hey which neighbor. I hear you can persuade friends neighbors to move into your town if they are moving. I'd like to give that a try.
You can. rpmboy and I traded our neighbors that were moving out.

All you have to do is visit and talk to the villager that's moving when his stuff is all packed up in his house. That's the day before he's supposed to move, so you would talk to CAGkrazy's moving villager on the 27th.

Looking for coconuts and persimmons. I have managed to gather every other fruit (that I know of) from my local friends.

My friend code is 1891-1182-4849

Town of Gotham

Native fruits: pear, banana and durian

Hey which neighbor. I hear you can persuade friends neighbors to move into your town if they are moving. I'd like to give that a try.

Kody.

Apparently you can still persuade him to stay. Its still giving me an option when i talk to him. Part since his the one that opened up the move, i wont try to keep him and just let him leave. Hehe.

Btw, i got a spotpass from "reggie" this morning. Check your HH showcase guys. For those that are going to complete the catalog, reggies house is a goldmine. Il be spending alot in ordering all the furniture in that house.

Had an awesome +400K island beetle run last night. Paid off the yellow bench, home loan/expansion (basement) and am now building the police station.

So today is my birthday, and there was a suprise party.

GW04rwU.jpg

A0vbWp6.jpg

cSGFlPC.jpg

bcmx1Bi.jpg

p63HYMU.jpg

How does the Reggie's house/spotpass/HH showcase thing work anyway? I always visit and the place is empty. I don't get it.

bread's done
Back